Recruitment Phase One - Cover

Recruitment Phase One

by Michael McCallum

Copyright© 2003 by Michael McCallum

Erotica Sex Story: A quick mind apart Vignette

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Snuff   Violence   .

"A mind Apart" Vignette

She knew they were following her. They had been for the last two hours, slowly herding her away from the relative safety of the malls, toward an area where they thought they could do whatever they wanted with her. Jane knew this because she could hear their thoughts. Their thoughts flickered in and out like a radio not quite tuned to the right station as she saw them moving through crowds and talking to police officers and others. They were showing people her photo.

Jane was a cute girl. She was new to her teens with coltish legs, brown hair that was just barely styled, and breasts that could best be described as bumps. She had begun hearing the voices in her head not long after she had had her first period. It had taken a little while to get used to them, but once she did, it was like having an inside track or backstage pass on everything. Her grades, which had once been around average or better, had skyrocketed as she read her teachers' minds, as well as the minds of the smartest students in her class.

She had felt guilty at first, but had grown into the power over a few months, feeling more confident in it's use and what it allowed her to do. But over the last few days, she had noticed the men following her. With a few quick looks at them in windows and through mirrors and such, she got the idea the two of them weren't exactly out for her best interest. The problem was that she had no real idea of what to do about the two of them. She knew that if she approached the police and told them that men were following her, they might keep an eye out, but that wouldn't really make the men go away.

So for now, she was running. She took a quick turn out the side exit of the mall and into the parking lot, then ran to a line of cars and ducked down. Two minutes later, the men came out of the doors and headed for the parking lot. Jane watched the men look around and under the cars, using the mirrors on the cars in the lot to keep the men in sight, and did her best to move further away from them.

As soon as she felt was far enough away, she began running through the row of cars considering how she would make her way back to her parent's house. It never even occurred to her that the men who were after her would have the house under surveillance. She was a girl with her whole life ahead of her, and such things had never really been a part of her education.

She had just cleared a line of cars when there was a sudden feeling like an explosion behind her ear, and she fell to the ground just this side of consciousness. She felt her limp form lifted from the ground and carried a short distance, and she was set down gently on the floor of what looked like a van. She felt soft restraints put over her wrists, and something put over her mouth that left her only her nose for breathing. As her vision returned to normal from the blow to her head, she heard a voice say. "Chase one, this is chase two. We have the subject. You're recalled." The man saying this was a large Asian man wearing a dark suit and glasses. The man looked her over, then looked up to another man. This one was white with a cruel looking scar over one brow. He was wearing jeans, and a t-shirt with some design on it.

"So how do you want to handle this?" The Asian man said with a cocked eyebrow as he took off his glasses.

Jane looked at the other man, caught his eyes, and gasped at his thoughts. She began to slowly feel tears coming from her eyes. She knew what the other man thought. She just couldn't believe it.

"She's not a threat-class target. I say we get ourselves a quick piece of her, then seal the contract." he said, and slid a hand up the girl's skirt. "Too bad her abilities didn't show up a year from now, she'd be a real cutie by then, but this will have to do." The man forced his hand hard between Jane's closed thighs.

"It's okay little girl, we're going to have some fun with you, then you'll never have to worry about anything again." the Asian one said, and slowly pulled up her shirt. She noticed the Caucasian one was reaching for a medical bag. "Maybe we should trank her a little bit first." He said as his hand crept higher.

"What's the fun in that?" The Asian one said, and pulled a knife from his pocket. Jane's eyes widened at the sight of the wicked single-edged blade. The man got an evil looking grin on his face as he sliced through the material of her bra then pulled the cups aside with the blade's tip. Meanwhile, the other man had gotten his shoulders between her knees and was opening her thighs to his prying hands. She felt an electric jolt as his hand settled on her panty-clad pussy.

To make matters worse, she could feel them, their lust, their desire, their need to rend, take, and destroy her. It was like some unseen hand had made these men into hardened machines made only to follow orders and satisfy their baser desires in the most violent way possible. She felt the Asian man's hands settle on her now naked breasts and twist the nipples. Then, several things happened at once.

The first was the back door of the van flying open. Standing there was a large blond haired man with a pistol in his hand. Next to him was a girl not much older than Jane herself. From the front of the van, she heard the driver side door open and a female voice said "Hi! Simon says, heart attack," followed by a gurgling noise and a thud.

The Asian man surged forward with the knife, looking like a cat on the pounce. The pistol made a muted coughing noise and suddenly, Jane was covered in blood. She barely managed not to gag as the red mist settled over her. The other man slowly pulled his hand from under Jane's skirt and raised his hands.

The blond man gestured with the pistol. "Get out." The man slowly wiggled out of the van and stood on the black top with his pants around his knees. "Okay, big boy." The girl next to the blond man said. "Strip down to the buff." The man looked at the girl, the big guy, and the gun, and decided not to argue about the issue. Within seconds, he was stark naked. "Uh, Marcus, could you take those?" the girl said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.