Ed and Natalie Naked In School - Cover

Ed and Natalie Naked In School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 5: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Friday - Ed's the class clown. Natalie's the class wallflower. But Natalie needs help, and everyone knows Ed is a helpful guy. However, being helpful in the past cost him, and big. How will he handle this? The third in my Naked in School series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter 6teen - Natalie

I woke up Friday morning feeling like a whole new person.

Mother was still passed out. Good. I didn't want to deal with her. I left her a note. It said that I had a date tonight, didn't know when I was coming home, and I didn't care what she thought about it.

Then I went to school. Something dawned on me on the way, which made me want to do something-but I had to run it by Ed.

He was already there. I got in his car. He beamed and gave me a huge kiss.

That's something that had crept up on me the past couple of days. Kissing is nice. I hadn't done much of that.

"Ed, I have something I'd like to discuss with you. And, unfortunately, I'm afraid it's going to hit you right square in your insecurities."

"Uh-oh," he chucked. "What's up?"

"Today's our last day in the Program." He nodded. "And I'm going to get, you know-grabbed. And I wanted to try and see if I could relax and enjoy it," I admitted. "I want to find out if it's just you."

"Does it matter if it's just me?" he asked.

"Yes." He shot me a look. "But not for the reasons you're thinking. Damn I knew this was going to hit you the wrong way!"

He smiled. "OK. Look, I'm not going to jump the gun. This time, I will relax and you can explain it to me. You know what I'm thinking. Why do you care, are you looking for something better, blah blah blah. So, I'll just shut those stupid thoughts up and let you explain it to me."

I had to laugh. "It is not that. It's just for my own personal knowledge. Look, Ed, we're young. A lot can happen."

"You mean I might get hit in the head with a line drive and get amnesia and forget how to make you cum, and you'd need a substitute?" he grinned.

I just burst out laughing. "You goof!"

"Seriously, no, I understand what you mean."

"And not just that," I continued. "This is my last chance to enjoy The Program. Most people have. I have in some ways, but not in that way. I'd like to see if I'm capable of it."

"Go for it," he said. "I want to see you get so worked up you need to ask for relief."

"NEVER!" I blurted. He just laughed. "Have you?"

"A couple times. I did it in other classes, ones we don't have in common. Two or three times."

"I've seen it before, but tend to look away," I admitted. "I just didn't want to know."

"The best one I ever saw was in bio," he grinned. "But you weren't in that class in September, were you?"

"No, I had to change my schedule around at the beginning of October, because my English class was too remedial."

"How'd you get stuck in a remedial class?" he laughed.

"Computer glitch, what else?"

"Ah," he said. "Anyhow, first week of the program, Jared and Amanda did each other. With their hands, as an experiment Ms. T had set up. One of the most incredible things I've ever seen. Found out later that that is when they figured out they were in love with each other."

"That's so sweet," I said. "It's time."

"Yeah." He leaned over and kissed me again, then opened his door. I got out of mine. We walked up to the entrance where everyone was gathered for the undressing. I had dreaded it every day. And it had affected Ed-he was too busy watching out for me to be his Ed self. So, as we walked up to it, I whispered in his ear, "It's our last time doing this. Make it fun."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I smiled.

He grinned at me and bounded up the stairs. "Now batting, the third baseman, number 18, Ed Bauer!" Everyone cheered. Ed started taking off clothes. I sat on the wall at the entrance and just watched him. "Ed is batting.338, with 4 homers and 12 runs batted in early on here in the season." More clothes shed. "Ed also sports quite a set of biceps, firm washboard abs, a luscious tushy, and an eleven-inch woody."

Everyone laughed-and I couldn't resist. I just couldn't. I blurted out, "Eleven inches? Yeah, in base two, maybe!"

He looked at me in shock, and then burst out laughing. "You're challenging me for the king of quips? Don't quit your day job, sweetie." He grinned at me. "Your turn." I grinned back, stood up, and started working on my blouse. "Now we have the lovely and talented Natalie Weinberg," he went on. "I don't know what number's on the back of her shirt, but I do know there's too many buttons on the front of it." I looked up and smirked at him, and just kept working on the buttons. "Natalie is sporting-what are those, 36 D's?"

"Good guess," I grinned.

"I'm good," he grinned back. "Anyhow, Natalie is sporting a set of 36 D boobs, a firm yet voluptuous ass, and legs that won't quit. Stats? She's ranked seventh in the junior class." I looked at him in surprise. He just grinned back. Then I realized there were 'oooohs' running through the crowd. "That's right, folks, she's a genuine brain. Which you should have figured out, right? I mean, she made a joke, and it was a geeky math joke!" Everyone howled at that, even me. "So, she's got brains and that body. How can you go wrong?" God, he was embarrassing me! But I told him to have fun, right? And, you know what-it was fun, even with the extreme embarrassment. "So, here we are, our last day in the program," he said after I had finished stripping. "But, don't fret, very soon, we'll be starring in our very own motion picture. It's going to be called Beauty and the Third Baseman. Toodleoo!" And he led me through the doors.

OK, I couldn't stop grinning. What a nut.

He grabbed my hand and turned to me, grinning, and said, "Base two? You really know how to hurt a guy."

I laughed, and said, "OK. Base six?"

"What would eleven be in base six?" he asked.

"Seven."

"OK, that's just about right," he grinned. "I don't think Lily was out there for that. You'll have to tell her the base two crack. She'll love it."

"Make it grow, make it grow, make it grow," I sang softly with an impish smile.

"Oh, you just wait. I'm looking at your naked tits. It'll grow soon enough," he said with a leer.

I have to admit, that sent a shiver down my spine!

"Ed, I'm kind of amazed that you'll take joking about that. I just blurted it out, and felt bad afterwards until you laughed. Most guys get all defensive about that."

"Hey, I'm average. I know it. But it works fine, and I don't get many complaints with how I wield it, so who cares?"

Damn, I wanted him to wield it on me! Jesus Christ.

"Believe me, I know I'm average," he continued with a laugh. "I've seen Jared Wicklow naked."

"Oh my God, so did I on Tuesday," I giggled. "How did he ever make it through the program without poking someone's eye out with that thing?"

Ed laughed. "I don't know, but he did. The only thing he poked out was Amanda's virginity."

"Wait a minute. I didn't realize that. He was her first?"

"Yup."

"She must have had a worse first time than me," I said.

"Not at all. According to both of them, it was bordering on the verge of perfect."

"Wow. I would've thought he was just too big."

"As they both say, sometimes it just works," he laughed.

That's when I realized something. I wanted him. Bad. I'd never looked at a guy with thoughts of wanting in my head, ever. Sometimes it just works. Or, at the very least, you get a glimmer of a hope that it might work. Wow, what a concept.

Anyhow, we were in the hall by then, and here came the first groper. Coming right at me, and down goes the hand. So, I took a breath, and relaxed.

Woooooooo!

Of course, it might have been just that I was thinking about how much I wanted Ed!

But, no, not completely. I just wasn't blocking it out, is all. And here came another one. Yeeeee!

Ed, who was still holding my hand, saw what was going on-and grinned at me. Then he got pulled away to talk to Mike-something baseball-related-and I was on my own. With the parade of hands.

Before I knew it, I was up against a wall-something I let happen-with some guy's finger up inside me, working away. I heard Ed. "Natalie? Are you all right?" I opened my eyes and he was standing behind the guy fingering me. "I'm just fine," I grinned.

"Hey Ed. Something wrong?" my groper asked.

"Just checking, Craig," he grinned. "She hasn't adjusted to this too well this week."

"She's adjusting well now," Craig laughed.

"Uh-huh!" I agreed.

"Good," Ed laughed. "Enjoy yourself. See you in accounting." And then he left.

"You and Ed partners, I take it?" the guy-Craig-asked me.

"Yes. And he's my boyfriend as of yesterday." His got a worried look on his face. "Don't worry about it," I laughed. "We both know how The Program works."

"OK," he smiled, and kept fingering me.

And then the damn bell rang!

This happened again between first and second period.

I got into accounting, and sat next to Ed. Clearly uncomfortable.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm horny!" I whispered. "Me! Horny! I should've just stayed un-relaxed." He was laughing, the toad. "You!" I hit him. "This is all your fault!"

"I take full credit," he grinned. "You should ask for relief."

"No way!" she asserted.

"Suit yourself."

The rest of the morning was worse. By the time I got to lunch, I was dripping wet. Oh, Jesus, I was not used to this!

I think I was squirming in my seat. "Are you OK?" Amanda asked.

Ed cracked up laughing. "You just shut up," I said. "I'm fine," I told Amanda.

"Really? You're jumping all around. You look like you've got an itch."

Damn Ed, he just laughed louder. "Oh, she's got an itch all right," he laughed. I just glared at him.

"You have no idea, you," I spat at him.

"Oh, I don't? You don't have any idea what it's doing to me watching you like that."

"Oh," I blushed.

"I'm just more used to it," he grinned.

"OK, what is going on?" Amanda demanded.

"Just what you said," Ed grinned impishly. "Natalie's got an itch. Right between her legs."

"You're kidding," Amanda gasped. She had seen how I had been reacting all week.

"She decided to relax and see if she could enjoy all the guys fondling her today," Ed said.

"I think it worked," Amanda grinned.

"Oh God. I'm so horny I'm half tempted to flip over my chair and impale myself on the leg," I admitted, to my surprise. Ed was grinning. "You stop grinning!" I turned to Amanda. "This is all his fault!"

"He found your 'on' button." Amanda giggled.

"And how," I agreed.

"Hey, I've got your chair leg right here," he joked, pointing down at his crotch. Oh, man, was I tempted!

That's when I knew. I was going to let him fuck me. Immediately, if not sooner. Let him? I was going to beg him! Not here, not in the cafeteria, of course-but soon. That should've made me scared. It did, a little-but it also made me more horny.

And it was too much. It was too much. I started shaking. I think I even started weeping a little. "Honey? What's wrong?" Ed said from across the table. Amanda looked at me with concern.

"I can't... I can't..." I sobbed. "It's too much... I can't... I'm not used to this, I can't handle it! Oh God..."

Just then the bell rang. Amanda helped me up, and Ed met us at the end of the table, and took my other arm. They escorted me to bio, me still sobbing a bit.

"Natalie," Amanda said. "You need relief."

"She's absolutely right," Ed agreed.

"Oh, God, no," I moaned.

"Natalie, listen to me!" Amanda let go of my arm and went to stand in front of me. "Take it from somebody who was pretty repressed when the program started. You need relief, and you need it now." She and Ed practically grabbed me and pulled me to bio-and pushed me into the seat in front of the class.

"What's going on?" Ms. T asked.

"Natalie needs relief, and she needs it bad," Amanda said. "And if she denies it, she's lying to you. She's a basket case."

"Really?" Ms. T asked in surprise. She knew what this week had been like for me. "You're getting it all at once, aren't you?" she asked with a sympathetic tone. I nodded.

The class had filed in by now. I was embarrassed beyond belief-but Amanda was right. I was a basket case. Ms. T asked, "Natalie, have you ever had an orgasm?"

"Wednesday was the first time," I admitted.

"And that opened your floodgates."

A little calmer, I said, "Yeah, and I also decided, since this was the last day of the program, that I was going to try to enjoy all the fondling-you know, open myself up to the experience. I think I enjoyed it a bit too much. I'm not used to this."

"Well, that's what relief is for, you know. Any willing volunteers to help Natalie out?" Half the boys in the class raised their hands, to my bemusement. But there was only one choice. "Ed. Help?" I asked.

He grinned, and walked up to me. He bent over and whispered in my ear, "Are you sure? You can still experiment if you want. I made my insecurities go home."

I giggled and said, "No, not this. Just you. Only you. Please?"

"OK. Relax."

"In front of the whole class?" I giggled.

"Trust me. Close your eyes, breathe deep. You know the drill."

I did, so I did. I closed my eyes and let the feelings wash over me as he slipped his finger in and out of my pussy. Then, all of a sudden, I felt something-something fantastic-drive over my clit. I screamed. My eyes opened, and I looked down-and saw his tongue.

Oh GOD!

He was-he was licking me down there! Oh FUCK! And it felt-indescribable. I came-bucking my hips, grinding my pussy on his hand and mouth, and screaming-in about seven seconds.

The class applauded! God, I was so embarrassed. Maggie Benson yelled out, "Jesus, that was fast!"

I looked up at Ed. He was grinning. And, boy, was he hard!

Ms. T noticed. "Ed, you need relief?"

"Nope, I'm fine," he claimed. I was disappointed, frankly. When we got back to our seats I said to him, "I would've done you."

"Have you ever done that to a guy?"

"Well, no," I admitted.

"And you're going to do it to me in front of class? I wouldn't do that to you."

"I see your point. Ed? Thanks. That was... something else."

"Thought you'd like it," he grinned.


Chapter 7teen - Ed

Natalie. So horny she went off in seconds. Now that I never would have predicted!

And she wanted to do me-which was very sweet, but... Listen. I've had a couple of girls who jacked me off who'd never done it before. They always squeeze too hard! Hey, guys have no idea what they're doing the first time they go 'down there' either, so I say that not to be critical. But it takes some direction if a girl's never done that. Not in front of a class, not to Natalie-she was still too fragile about sex.

Though, judging by the reaction I got when I went down on her-less fragile by the second.

Anyhow, I was completely hard by the time I got done with her, and the hardness wouldn't go down. "Gym's next," Natalie said to me on the way out of the class. "I understand why you didn't want me to do it, but you really need someone to take care of that!" she said, pointing down.

"Don't worry, Natalie," Amanda said, coming up behind us. "I've got the situation well in hand," she grinned, and grabbed my by my dick, leading me towards the girls' locker room. Natalie just giggled.

Amanda's a true friend. She got her gym clothes on, went up to the "relief chair", pointed me in, declared "Ed needs relief", and blew me.

She was getting real good at that!

After I came-and she swallowed every drop-I told her. "You're practically in Maggie Benson's league. Jared's a lucky guy."

She grimaced. "I'm still working on getting Jared all the way into my mouth. I'm close, but not quite yet."

"Ah, yes," I joked. "Welcome to Ed's Inadequacies, part one."

"Oh, you stop that," she said, giving my shoulder a swipe. "I'm sure Natalie doesn't find it inadequate."

"Well, maybe she won't, but I don't think I'll find that out for a while. I don't think Natalie's quite ready for that," I said.

"Oh really," she grinned. "You must've missed that look she gave you when you told her you had a chair leg in your lap. I thought she was going to pounce right then and there!"

"Ah, that was just the heat of the moment."

"Not hardly. Trust me," she grinned. "You're going to get laid by your girlfriend, and soon." Her smile got wider. "And, Ed, you know what? She's going to love every minute of it. And I think that's starting to sink in to her now."

I thought about that throughout gym. When we got back into the locker room, and headed for the shower, Amanda and I got into a corner and washed each other. Nothing really sexual, just two friends soaping.

"Ed," she said. "Tell me about Natalie. She told me to tell you that she said it's all right. I know there's some problems there, but I don't know exactly what."

So, I told her. If Amanda said that Natalie gave her OK, then Natalie gave her OK. Amanda doesn't lie-least not to me.

"Wow," she said when I was done. "Now I feel bad. Yesterday I told her that if she raked you over the coals, I'd hunt her down and kill her. I should've said that to you!"

I laughed. "What did she say to that?"

"She said you were lucky you had such good friends," Amanda told me. "She really is sweet. But now I know-you must have been having Annie flashbacks."

"Yeah."

"Got through them?" she asked.

"Well, first Mike beat me up, then Natalie beat me up-and then I got the good-sense lecture from Ellie. I got worn down," I joked. "No, they were just all telling me things I needed to hear, to get past my fears, you know?"

"Yeah. I'm glad, Ed. You deserve it."

"I'm finally starting to believe that." I looked at her. "How is Annie, anyhow?"

She looked at me in shock. She and Annie wrote regularly, I knew that. "Ed, you have never asked me that question."

"I'm asking now. How's she doing?"

"Good. How many details do you want?"

"None at all. Is she safe? Happy? That's it."

"Yeah, she's safe. Her aunt and uncle are great. Happy? I think she's reasonably so. She asks about you all the time, you know. Tries to get me to talk you into opening her letters. I told her I refused to get in the middle of it. But she asks about you."

"What do you tell her?" I asked.

"Just the basics. Since you weren't returning her letters, I didn't want to violate your privacy. So you know-Ed's fine, still as funny as ever, doing well in baseball. Light stuff like that."

"That's fine," I said.

I put Annie out of my mind for now, and got through the rest of the day. Afterwards, I met Natalie at the entrance.

"Hey. We have a date tonight, yes?" I said.

"You bet your ass. You promised me Chinese and a mushy movie."

"I have practice. Do you want me to pick you up afterwards, or are you going to stick around?"

"None of the above," she giggled. "Practice takes, what, an hour and half to two hours?"

"Something like that."

"Well, I was wondering," she said tentatively, "if I could borrow your car?"

I smiled at her. "You have your license?"

"Of course, I just don't have a car. I figured out if I make enough this summer, I can get a second-hand one, but I don't have one at the moment. But, yeah, I drive fine." She looked at me. "I'll take good care of your baby. I need to go shopping, and the mall's too far to walk."

"Sure," I reached into my bookbag and gave her my keys. "If I trust you, I suppose I have to trust you with my car, huh?"

"Yep," she grinned. She tossed the keys in the air. "See you. Thanks."

"You're welcome," and she was off.

Shopping? Hmmm. Of course, I shouldn't question a sudden shopping jones from a girl, right?

I headed to practice.


Chapter 8een - Natalie

It's hard to explain.

I had been nude all week. I had been nude around Ed all week. I don't know if I was becoming entirely comfortable with that, but I was becoming more comfortable.

And, we went outside, and I picked up my clothes-the usual floor-length skirt and high-necked long sleeve blouse-and I realized, all of a sudden, that I hated them. Hated them with every fiber of my being. Hated every single thing in my wardrobe. The short-sleeved polo shirt and calf-length light skirt that I had worn the other day were the only things in my whole wardrobe that weren't completely ridiculous.

I looked at my normal outfit-and it looked, just then, like a straightjacket. I left the school parking lot wearing it, however. I would not be returning in it.

The girl needed clothes.

I had plenty of money in my account-this is what Granddad's trust fund is for-so I whipped out my debit card, walked through the mall, and when nuts. I even bought undergarments-frilly pink and blue and purple things, not my usual Basic White. I even loaded up on makeup. I spent a pile-and had a blast.

Looking at the clock, I noticed I still had a bit of time, so I whipped home. Mom had already gone to work, thank goodness. I tore off the straightjacket and threw it into a heap. The Basic White undergarments soon followed. I tore my hair out of the ever-present bun, and brushed it out as best I could, so it hung in fairly curly blonde waves down past my shoulders.

Then I went through my new goody bags. I went for the frilly pink undergarments. The shirt was also pink-a short-sleeved thing with a red heart right between my boobs. And it was a belly shirt. For pants, I grabbed stonewashed low-rider jeans. Both the top and the jeans were not loose-fitting. Every curve I had was prominently displayed. And between the high shirt and the low jeans was a nice strip of belly showing.

Yeah, I know. I had been naked all week-but not by choice. This was by choice. And I think, sometimes, clothes are sexier than being naked-if they're the right clothes. These were the right clothes. I put a dash of lipstick and blush on, and a little light eye shadow, and looked in the mirror.

OK, I almost didn't recognize the person staring back at me!

I was stunned, absolutely stunned. And, for a minute, I got cold feet. I looked so different. Even being naked, I'd never taken my hair down. And I didn't usually wear makeup. And the outfit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.