Frankie and Cassie Naked In School - Cover

Frankie and Cassie Naked In School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 2: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Tuesday - The fourth of my NiS tales. Cassie wants to go through the Naked In School program, but has a problem. Given the chance to pick her own partner, she picks her very good pal Frankie. The Program turns out to be tough for her, as she had anticipated, but Frankie is his usual steadfast self. But they're just good friends--right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter 5: Frankie

I woke up Tuesday morning, and ate breakfast. I walk to school-it's close enough-and, since the middle school is right next door, Rosa walks with me. Cassie usually gets dropped off by her Mom. Since Tanya's there, too, Rosa has a standing invitation to go with them-I probably could, too, if I asked, but we only live a half mile from school, and I like the walk. In bad weather, Mom'll drive us-but, on a nice day, walking's cool.

"Hey, Frankie, explain this program thing to me," Rosa asked as we walked.

"I thought you knew about it," I said to her.

"I thought I did, too, but I guess I didn't know some of the details. You have to let people touch you? And you have to take your gym shower in the girl's locker room?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know if I'd want to do that. Just going nude is scary enough," she said.

"The only reason going nude is scary to me is that I'm not all that muscular or anything," I laughed. "I'd rather keep my scrawny body hidden." She giggled at that. "Outside of that, though, I don't mind it. It's makes you feel kind of free. You go to school with Amber Woodard, right?"

"Yeah, I know who Amber is. And I know she's Lily's little sister."

"Amber goes nude all the time. She was at one of our ball games nude last week."

"HUH?" Rosa was dumbfounded. I told her what Lily had told me, about the school carnival, and how Amber found she enjoyed being nude.

"I don't believe it," Rosa said. "I thought maybe I'd be more comfortable with it when I got older."

"You might," I agreed. "Amber's pretty gutsy."

"Well, with Lily for a sister, she'd have to be," Rosa giggled. "All the girls in sixth grade think that Lily's the greatest. Imagine, she's a girl, and she's the best pitcher on the team!"

"Yadda yadda yadda," I teased. "And the second best pitcher on the team-who only happens to be your brother-is overwhelmed by your support."

"Oh, Frankie, you know you're my favorite player. "

"Uh-huh," I grinned.

"Are you jealous of her?" Rosa asked.

"A little, I'll admit it. I tell her that all the time. But only a little. I like Lily too much to really be jealous. Look, I'm good. I had a good year last year, and so far I'm doing great this year. Lily, however, is special."

"Yeah," Rosa agreed. "I've got a question for you."

"Shoot. Is this about 'Madre de Dios'?"

She giggled. "No. Look, was Tanya right?"

"What, about me liking Cassie as more than friends?" Rosa nodded. "No. Been there, done that, don't ever want to do it again."

"What do you mean?"

"A couple of times, I've taken female friends and tried to make it into something more. It doesn't work. It just doesn't work. Rosa, I'm everybody's buddy. Girls want to be my pal, not my girlfriend. I've been friends with Cassie for a long time. It would never work."

"I think any girl would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend," Rosa said.

"That's a sweet thing to say," I smiled at her. "But, unfortunately, that's not the way it works. And I don't think that it would work most especially with Cassie. Look, I know who she's gone out with in the past. She's attracted to good-looking musclehead assholes. She's not attracted to scrawny Mexican pitchers."

"But, if they're assholes, why would she like them?" Rosa asked.

"That's a question I've often asked myself," I grinned. "You should probably be telling me that-you're the female. You want me to explain the female mind?" She giggled. "Seriously, though, I do understand part of it. There's an element of danger, of excitement, in it. I'm way, way, way too safe for a lot of girls. I'm not exciting. I'm Mister Dependable. This is why Cassie asked me to partner her through The Program. Because I'm safe. And don't ever underestimate the looks thing. That's a well-kept secret-that girls are just as shallow as guys when it comes to looks. And I'm not good-looking."

"Frankie, that's nonsense," Rosa said. "You underestimate yourself. Tanya thinks you're cute as all get-out, she tells me all the time. You have a good face. I'm your sister, and even I see that. As for the other part, maybe you should be more exciting, or something," she giggled.

"I am what I am," I told her. She smiled, and then we reached the middle school. She peeled into the campus with a wave, and I continued down the street to the high school.

Cass was right. 12-year-old girls are hopeless romantics, Rosa included.

Anyhow, Cass and I met in front of the school building.

"I hear you blew Missy and Laura away yesterday at lunch," she greeted me with.

"Oh, you heard about that."

"Yeah, Vicki called me and told me. Vicki loved it, by the way. She thinks those two are giving me a bad time."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Should I be?"

"Well, I blasted your two best friends. I think I might have made your life a bit more difficult."

"Honestly?" she said. "I don't care. And I was touched, actually. I don't think I've ever seen you get mad-and you got mad on behalf of me. Thanks."

"You're welcome," I said with a smile. "Ready to go strip for the crowd?"

"Sure," she said. We approached the designated entrance. The crowd was huge.

"Look at all these people," I said.

"Yeah. People who heard rumors about my scars and want to see the whole horrible truth for themselves, no doubt."

"Or people who just want to see a gorgeous babe," I grinned. She grinned back. "Or a skinny pitcher, one of the two."

"Frankie Gutierrez, you're a doll." We walked up the steps, and did the stripping thing. Unfortunately, I think she was right. The gasps and murmurs after she took her shirt off tended to indicate that. She dealt with it all right, though.

I didn't see her again until after second period. Our classes are close, so I met up with her to walk her to history.

"You know what? This sucks," she said.

"More problems?"

"It's just that The Program isn't for me what it is for other people. I thought I'd have some fun."

"What do you mean?"

"You've had your dick grabbed three times in the ten seconds we've been walking together. You see anyone reaching for me? The scars are scaring them off. I think I've been grabbed twice all morning. You know I'm no prude. It's kind of disappointing."

"You want to be fondled?" I teased.

"I wouldn't say no," she grinned back.

That's when I surprised myself. I must've had Rosa's words about being more exciting echoing in my head. I didn't grab random girls in The Program, much less one of my best friends. But I found myself grabbing her arm, and pulling her so she was against the wall.

And reaching my hand down.


Chapter 6: Cassie

You want to talk about stunned? When I said I wanted to be fondled, I wasn't talking about him! Not that I was opposed to it, mind you, I just never thought he'd do it. We were friends, right? Pals. Buddies.

Well, he did it. Backed me against the wall and started running his finger up and down my pussy. Which became sopping wet in a hurry. He was good at this!

"Jeez, Frankie," I gasped. "I knew you had strong fingers from pitching-but I didn't know they were this delicate."

"I throw the knuckleball," he grinned. "It's a pitch that takes a lot of touch." Oh, man, did he have touch! My oh my. He worked those magic fingers up to my clit, and I was a goner. Then he took his other hand and slipped a finger in my pussy. Hello, nirvana! Boy, was that quick!

"Oh, man, WOW!" I blurted out as I came down.

"I hate to burst your bubble," he grinned, "but we're going to be late for class."

"Who cares?" I gasped.

"Come on," he grinned.

"You expect me to walk?" I said. He just laughed, and wrapped his arm around mine, steering me down the hall. "My goodness, I'm leaving a trail," I giggled.

"Now don't say you haven't gotten fondled."

"Yeah, and by the last person I ever expected it from. You surprised me."

"It was an impulse," he grinned.

"You should have more of those," I grinned back. "So, do all the girls in school know about your magic fingers?"

"Nope," he said.

"Good. It'll be our little secret," I laughed. "You look a little, well, strained there," I said, looking down at his very erect dick.

"Well, you know. Stimulus. I got relief last period, though, so I should be OK."

"You did? I've been afraid to ask for it."

"I got grabbed a lot-I was really feeling it," he said. "Hey, most people around here are used to The Program, so I didn't have any problems with it."

"Well, I won't need any now, I'll tell you that! Damn, Frankie, you are good. Thanks." I gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome." We walked into class and grabbed seats together. Missy and Laura were in this class, as was Paul. I didn't care. I was still grinning.

"Hey, look, Deformed Girl is here!" Missy shouted.

"Hey, Cassie, I need directions to Newburgh," Laura added. "Can I plot out a route on your stomach?"

"That's not Newburgh," I replied, "that's Brazil. Ed Bauer said so." Most of the rest of the class laughed at that. Laura just looked constipated.

"You're better with this," Frankie said to me.

"Just post-orgasmic bliss," I giggled. "I'll be mortified again in a few minutes."

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have to keep you in post-orgasmic bliss."

"MmmmMMMMmmmm!" I said. Frankie just laughed.

The teacher started up then, so the conversation ended. But I thought about what had happened all through class-not paying much attention to history, I admit. Look, I'm fairly orgasmic to begin with. I love orgasms, I freely admit it. Even when between boyfriends, I play with myself regularly.

But orgasms from someone else are usually better. Even so, this one had been particularly good. I'm sitting there in history and I felt like a cat all curled up on a windowsill. But why? Was it him? Was it Frankie? Well, you know, part of it was. He was really good at it. Who knew? My own fingers didn't seem to know my pussy that well.

But that wasn't all of it. A lot of it was that I wasn't hiding, wasn't apprehensive. My scars were in full view. Frankie knew they were there. He didn't mind that they were there. He still fingered me. I was able to just relax and let it happen.

And, OK, I felt comfortable with Frankie. Always have. After that first initial surprise, I felt completely comfortable with what he was doing. That didn't hurt.

Who would've thunk it? I'd been fucked by guys I was, at least at the time, in love with. Who would've ever figured I'd have an orgasm like that just being fingered by a pal?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.