Frankie and Cassie Naked In School - Cover

Frankie and Cassie Naked In School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 5: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Friday - The fourth of my NiS tales. Cassie wants to go through the Naked In School program, but has a problem. Given the chance to pick her own partner, she picks her very good pal Frankie. The Program turns out to be tough for her, as she had anticipated, but Frankie is his usual steadfast self. But they're just good friends--right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Three - Frankie

I woke up with Cassie wrapped around me, snuggled into my chest. Now that is something I could get used to in a hurry.

"Hey," she said softly.

"I didn't know you were up," I said.

"Just a couple minutes. I really liked waking up in your arms, so I was just lying here enjoying it."

"Ditto," I smiled. "What time is it?"

"Time to get up and too late to have any fun, unfortunately," she laughed. "The alarm's going to go off in three minutes."

"Ah, well," I said. "Somehow, I think we're going to have more opportunities to 'have fun' than we ever dreamed of."

"I know," she grinned. We kissed for a bit, then got up.

"Well, we can at least take a shower together," she smiled, so we did. Washing her was a lot of fun, and she washed me back. And, yes, we each came once from all that attention!

We walked back out of the shower, and into her room. I went to grab my clothes, and she said, "Frankie. Stop. Let's not wear anything. Let's go to school just like this."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've come to like being nude."

"Yeah, me too. OK. But what about your parents?"

"They'll adjust," she giggled. "Just leave your clothes there, you can get them later. It's not like you live far."

"Right," I laughed. We did put socks and shoes on, then went down her stairs completely naked. We walked into her kitchen and found both her parents and her sister.

"Hi, folks," Cassie said nonchalantly. Poor Tanya. She was taking a sip of orange juice when we walked in and she practically choked on it. "You guys are... are... well, you're... , " she sputtered.

"I think the word you're looking for, squirt, is naked," Cassie teased.

"Nude," I added.

"In the buff," she grinned.

"Letting it all hang out," I continued.

"Well, in your case, yes," she laughed.

"Trying a little outreach?" her Mom asked.

"Yeah. Getting dressed seemed so pointless. Do you mind?"

"Of course not," her Mom said. Her Dad nodded agreement. "I think Tanya's a little thunderstruck."

"Well, Frankie's naked, and I've never seen... you know..." Tanya managed.

"Well, now you have," I grinned back at her.

"All that stuff they do in sex ed in sixth grade," Tanya smiled. "They should just bring two people that are in the program in for show and tell. It's much more educational than those stupid films."

"That's not a bad idea," I laughed. "Anyhow, we need to decide how we're getting to school."

"You can come with us," Cassie's mom said.

"We won't all fit," I argued, "not comfortably."

"I can fit four in my car," her Mom replied.

"Five." She looked at me. "You, me, Cassie, Tanya, and Rosa."

"Oh, that's right, I forgot you got Rosa to school," she said.

"That's OK. I don't mind the walk," I said.

"I'll walk with you," Cassie offered. "What the hell. It's a nice day. I've walked home naked, but not to."

"I'll walk, too," Tanya said.

"Good. One less chore for me," their mother laughed.

We ate a bit, then headed to my house. I walked in and yelled, "Hey, Rosie! You ready to go?"

"Hi, Frankie," I heard from the kitchen. "I wasn't sure you'd remember about me," she giggled, and then she walked out of the kitchen with Mama in tow. And saw Cass and I naked.

Rosie and Mama said, in perfect unison, "Madre de Dios!" I couldn't help cracking up laughing at that one.

Finally, we got out of there, and started to school. We hadn't gotten a block, when Tanya said, "You know what? This looks stupid."

"We embarrassing you, Tan?" Cassie asked.

"Not you. Us," Tan said-and started taking off her clothes. Rosa looked at her, shocked at first-and then grinned, and started taking off her own clothes. They quickly got undressed, except for socks and shoes, and tucked their clothes into their bookbags.

"Wow. You two have serious guts," I told them. They both beamed at me. Cassie agreed with me, then we all started walking. The number of cars slowing down to see these four naked teenagers-two of them too young to actually be teenagers yet-was incredible!

"I like this!" Rosa exclaimed after a while.

"I know what you mean," Tanya agreed. We walked towards the school buildings, and, as we approached the middle school, Tan said, "Ah well. We'd better stop and get dressed here, Rosa."

"No, don't," someone called, running up to us. As we turned, I realized it was Amber Woodard, Lily's sister. "Don't get dressed," she said.

"Amber, why not?" Tan asked.

"I've been naked every other place, but I've never gone to school naked. I'm too chicken to do it alone. But if all three of us did it..."

"We'd never get away with it!" Rosa said. "They'll force us to put our clothes on!"

"No, they can't," Amber maintained. "There's no program in our grade yet, that's true, but they can't force us to wear clothes, not even in school."

Rosa and Tanya looked at each other. Then they grinned, and said, "Let's do it!"

"Great!" Amber said, and stripped off her clothes. She tucked them into the bookbag, and they headed towards the middle school, eliciting gasps from the kids already gathered out front. We waved to them, and headed towards the high school.

"It's going to be an eventful day in the middle school," Cassie said with a laugh.

"You got that right," I said.

"I think I should call my mom and tell her that Tan's doing this, though," Cassie said. She pulled out her cel phone and called her Mom. I then borrowed her cel phone and called my Mom. She let out a "Madre de Dios!" but was laughing when she said it.

"Mom's fine with it," Cassie said, "but a little concerned. Even though there's no actual program in the Middle school, so no rules-she thinks Tan's going to get touched, and doesn't know how Tan will react."

"Hmm, I didn't think of that. Well, if it gets bad, they can put their clothes back on. That's an 'out' we didn't have."

"True," she agreed.

We walked to our entrance, to the cheering of our rooting section when they saw us nude.

We walked into school a bit early-and I was glad to see that things had really improved for Cassie. She was getting felt up left and right. In fact, one guy stopped her in the hall and had enough time to bring her to orgasm. She was standing there, in the middle of the hall, going off. Ed, who was watching, yelled, after she was done, "Someone call a janitor to wipe up the floor, eh?" Cassie was just grinning and blushing. No, I didn't mind at all-someone was working me over at the same time. Unfortunately, the bell rang for first period when I was that close. I walked into first period barely able to walk, and immediately requested relief. Jared and Amanda were in that class, and Jared said, "Amanda, go help the poor guy, he's got to pitch today, after all!" Amanda laughed, and came up front and gave me a perfectly lovely blowjob. I'd heard she was good at that. I'd heard right!

Third period I saw Cassie. She sat next to me and whispered, "Somebody got me off again between first and second! My God, it was so fast! And I'm still horny!"

"Oops. Somebody flipped your switch!"

"Nobody's paying attention to the scars," she said. "They're treating me like any other person in the program."

"I don't know if you realize this or not," I said, "but that's partially because you are less self-conscious about them."

"And that is because of you, you know," she beamed. I tried to reply in the negative, but the teacher called for class to begin.


Chapter Twenty-Four - Cassie

I meant what I said, and I told him so again after History.

"You did this yourself," he maintained.

"You know what? I might have been able to. Missy and Laura ruined that. Because of them, I needed help. I got it from you, right starting Monday morning, right in Mr. Tilling's office."

"I helped, maybe. I didn't do it. You did it. Hey, think of it this way, Cass-this is why you went into the program in the first place, isn't it-to come to terms with them? Well, you did it."

"Hmmm." I'd never thought of it that way. He did help, though!

The problem was that everyone else had come to terms with it, too. And I think most of the guys in class were making up for lost time. I was getting fingered left and right! And, jeez, I had already had two and by the time we got to art, I was hovering on the edge of a third.

I thought I might have to ask for relief-until I walked into art class. The couch that had been there all week was gone. In its place-was a bed.

Mrs. Taylor called us over. "I want to go for broke today, as it's our last day, but you have to approve. Have you two been intimate with each other?"

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"In fact," Frankie added, "we've kind of found each other this week. We're going out."

"Great!" she said. "You two make a great couple. Anyhow, would you mind being intimate-or at least giving the illusion of being intimate-to the class?"

"Not at all," I said. Frankie agreed.

"Great." We got up front, and Mrs. Taylor explained to the class that they were going to get to draw two people who looked like they were going all the way. "Frankie and Cassie have agreed," she told them. "I have two positions in mind. Neither are missionary, as that's boring," she laughed.

First, she had Frankie lie on the bed, giving the class a side view. Then, she said to me, "OK, Cassie. Straddle him. Just kind of sit on his crotch. We're going for the standard female superior here. Now, class, if Frankie's penis happens to poke out somewhere, don't draw it. As I said, the drawing are supposed to look like they're doing it."

"Well, we'll just eliminate any possibility of any stray penis shots, then," I grinned. I crawled on top of him, grabbed his dick, aimed, and lowered myself on it.

"OH MY GOD!" Missy yelled. "Cassie... you... you didn't!"

"Well, it's not the first time," I grinned evilly at her. "Although, this is a new position."

"Yup," Frankie grinned.

"Cassie, you didn't have to do that," Mrs. Taylor said.

"I know," I grinned.

"You might not have wanted to. You're forgetting something. This has to be a pose." She grinned at me. "You can't move."

"Oh, shit," I said with a blush and a grin. "Oh, well."

"Well, if you think you can stay there for twenty minutes without moving," she laughed. "Anyhow, Cassie, we're not done. Take your hair out of the ponytail." I did. "I want you straight up and down, arms at your sides. Frankie? Your hands on her hips, please. And bend your knees so that your thighs are supporting her butt." We got into position. Oh, Jesus, that bending his knees thing forced him deeper into me! "OK, that's good. Stay right like that."

Stay right like that?

Oh Jesus. Me and my bright ideas. There I was, sitting on him, with his dick all the way up in me, and I couldn't move. And I was on a knife's edge before that.

And this was my crazy idea-what was it doing to poor Frankie? "I'm sorry," I whispered down to him.

"What for?" he grinned.

"For torturing us like this."

"Oh, but what delicious torture it is," he grinned. I had to smile. "Cass, just hold on. We'll be able to finish this. I'm actually enjoying it. Just try to relax, then it won't be so torturous. And it was a great idea."

I smiled at him, and tried to do what he said-relax. It wasn't easy. Not as close as I was. But I managed to relax enough to take some of the edge off. And I realized it felt great. Having him in me like this was amazing. It made me feel so close to him. It was like he was a part of me.

"How are you doing?" Frankie asked after a while.

"I love you," was what I said.

"I love you, too." We held that pose for twenty minutes! How I didn't give in to the urge and start slamming myself up and down on him is beyond me. But, towards the end, I really did relax.

The strangest thing was when Mrs. Taylor said, "OK, you two. Relax. Take a break." I hoisted myself off of him. And as he popped out of me, after having been in me for twenty minutes-well, it felt like I had just cut my arm off. It was such a sense of loss I can barely describe it.

He felt it too, I could see it in his eyes. Mrs. Taylor let us rest. We sat on that bed and looked at each other for five minutes.

"OK. Now, there's one I want to try, but I don't know if it's going to work. The difference in your heights might hurt us, but we'll try it. Frankie, on your knees, middle of the bed, side profile to the class." He did so. "Now lower yourself. Bring your ass down so it's resting on your calves. Legs tight together" He did that. "Now, Cassie, kneel right in front of him. Now back up so your legs are outside his. Then lower yourself into his lap." I did this. I didn't put him inside me-yet. "Does that work?"

"I think so," I grinned-then I did raise myself up and lower myself onto him. "Yep, works just fine," I grinned.

"Good. Leave your arms at your sides. Frankie, your arms around her waist," Mrs. Taylor said. "OK, hold that for as long as you can."

"This might be a bit hard on my legs, and I do have to pitch this afternoon," Frankie grinned.

"Good point. Draw quickly, everyone!" Mrs. Taylor laughed. The scritch of pencil on paper started.

"Oh, God," I moaned. "This is incredible."

"I know what you mean," he whispered.

"Having to take you out of me after the first pose was horrible."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that," he said.

"How are your legs?" I asked.

"Fine at the moment."

"Good," I said. "I like this one. We're so wrapped together, it almost feels like we're one person."

"You're incredible, you know that?" he whispered.

"So are you." We held it for a good fifteen minutes. With the exception of a short break, I had been holding him in me for more than a half hour. When this ended, and we had to get up and go to lunch, I was going to feel terribly empty.

And he was reading my mind. "Screw my legs," he whispered, "I could stay like this for hours."

"OK," Mrs. Taylor said. "You guys have five minutes to finish up. Cassie and Frankie, you can break the pose now. You can untangle and walk around, or you can do whatever you need to do," she grinned. "You two must be seriously on the edge."

"Uh-huh!" I agreed, to the laughter of the class. I immediately started moving up and down on him.

"Warning," he said in a strained whisper, "you don't have much time."

"I won't need much," I grinned, and kept moving on him. He still has his arms wrapped around me, and he helped lift me up off him and lower me. It took less than a minute-and I absolutely exploded. I came so hard I completely lost my rhythm and just kind of flopped around in his lap. I thought I wouldn't be able to bring him with me. Luckily, the vicious spasming of my pussy took care of that. I felt him pour himself into me.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I came-completely forgetting I was being watched by the art class! Nobody seemed to mind. Most of the class was grinning. Well, not Missy and Laura, but who cared about them?

I fell forward, collapsing on the bed-and felt that strange sense of loss again as he slipped out of me. Then he came down next to me and hugged me.

"You two OK?" Mrs. Taylor asked. We grinned and nodded. "Well, class is almost over. We'll talk about the drawings on Monday, and we'll discuss life drawing as a whole then. But I think we should all give Frankie and Cassie a round of applause for being so cooperative and such good sports. And for the little extra show today." The class exploded in applause.

The bell rang, and the class started to file out. We were still sprawled on the bed.

"Honey, we need to go to lunch," Frankie said to me.

"Oh, God, carry me!" I joked.

"Sure," he said, got down off the bed, reached over, and picked me up! And started carrying me out of class! I couldn't believe it! It was so sweet. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me. "Someone grab that door!" he yelled, and someone did. As we walked out of class, he looked at me and said, "Sorry, wrong threshold."

"You're a nut," I beamed at him. We were out in the halls, which were starting to get crowded. Everybody was staring at me being carried down the hall.

"You'd better put me down," I said. "We're causing a scene. Besides, if you throw your back out and can't pitch I'll never forgive myself."

"Ah, you don't weigh anything, and I'm stronger than I look." But he put me down. Probably because so many people were gathering around and staring and laughing that it would've taken us a year to get to the lunchroom!


Chapter Twenty-Five - Frankie

You know, I thought I knew what sex was. After yesterday with Cass, I even thought I knew what great sex was. What had just happened in art? I'm not even sure that was sex. I think it was a step higher, or something. It was incredible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.