Naked in School - Bobby and Kathy - Cover

Naked in School - Bobby and Kathy

Copyright© 2003 by Night Wolf

Chapter 6 - Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Saturday - The Program has come to Oklahoma. Will a brainy goddess and a jock with a secret be able to get together, or will Bobby's secrets keep them apart? Winner of the Silver Clitoride for November, 2003.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Kathy

Waking up that morning, I felt Bobby's hand caressing my boob. Looking over my shoulder at him, I could see him smiling in his sleep. I really didn't want to wake him, but I figured this would be a good time to really explore his body. The first thing I wanted to examine was his penis. Although I'd touched it a few times, I wanted to look at it a little closer. The morning light shining through the window helped me get a better look.

Pulling the covers with me, I scooted toward the foot of the bed, giving myself a chance for a closer look. As I stared at it, I got the sudden urge to taste it. I had no idea where that thought came from, but the more I looked at it, the more I wanted to take it into my mouth. Since he was asleep, I figured he would never know. Boy, was I wrong. I didn't have it in my mouth for very long before he started cumming, the first shot taking me by surprise. Sitting up in a hurry, I looked down to see a smile on Bobby's face, his eyes wide open.

"Kathy? What are you doing?" he asked sleepily. I couldn't help it, I had to laugh. I thought it was pretty clear what I was doing. With a grin I bent down to kiss him before realizing I had his cum on my face. Racing to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, not wanting to kiss him with that stuff on my face. When I got back in the bedroom, I saw Bobby changing the sheets.

"You might not want to do that," I told him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Well, I thought we might play around a little more before we get up," I told him. Running back to the bathroom, I grabbed a towel. Hurrying to the bedroom, I put the towel over the wet spot on the bed before lying down on top of it. As I lay there, I watched Bobby get into bed beside me, scooting close to me. Pulling his face down to mine, I kissed him.


Bobby

Wow, what a way to wake up. That was the first time anyone had ever done that to me. As soon as I came, I thought she was upset at me. I couldn't think of any other reason for her to run out of there. While she was gone, I figured I'd go ahead and make the bed, until she stopped me. When she left and came back with the towel, I nearly stopped her. I wouldn't have minded sleeping in the wet spot if we were going back to bed. While she was putting the towel over the wet spot, I took the chance to look her over, enjoying the view of her breasts hanging away from her chest.

As soon as she got into bed, I joined her, looking forward to holding her close to me again. When she started kissing me, it didn't take me too long to respond. Pulling her even closer to me, I tasted her lips on mine, using the opportunity to explore her mouth with my tongue. As we kissed, I began caressing her, letting my hands drift to the perfect breasts I'd been watching before. It seemed the touch of my hand made her nipples grow erect, the hard points getting harder.

"Mmm... I love it when you touch me," she told me, pressing her breast into my hand. As I continued caressing her, Kathy rolled over onto her back, pulling me with her. Pulling my lips away from hers, I decided it was time I returned the favor she had done for me earlier. Looking into her eyes, I could see the same love I felt for her shining back at me.

"I love you," I told her, before leaning down and taking the nipple of her left breast into my mouth, licking and sucking on it. Moving over to her other breast, I gave it the same treatment as the first, enjoying the little whimpers I heard from her. Continuing down, I reached her belly button. Licking all around it, I enjoyed seeing her hips begin lifting from the bed.

"Oh yeah, I really like that," she told me, running her fingers through my hair. As I continued downward, I started rubbing up and down on her thighs, getting closer to her pussy each time.

"Ungh... Oh, that feels good," she whispered. Looking up, I noticed her closed eyes and smiling lips. Getting back to what I had been doing, I finally reached her pussy. Remembering the first time I did this, I reached up to caress her breast as I started licking all around her pussy, tasting the sweet juices leaking out of it. Remembering that she'd told me about her clit being so sensitive, I sucked the little nub into my mouth, licking all around it. As soon as I did that, she grabbed my head and held it there, grinding her pussy against my mouth. It didn't take long before she began shaking, her legs closing to lock my head in place. Hearing a muffled scream, I tried to look up to see what was wrong, but I couldn't move at all. I could only hope it was nothing too serious.


Kathy

Oh my god! That was great. When Bobby started licking my pussy, I thought I was going to go through the roof. When he started sucking on my clit, I almost did. When I felt my orgasm about to hit, I grabbed a pillow. Even though my parents didn't mind, I didn't want to let them know their little girl was having sex by hearing me scream during an orgasm. When I started to cum, I pulled the pillow over my face, hopefully keeping quiet enough not to call my parents in.

It took me a little while to come down from my orgasm, but when I took the pillow off of my face, I took a look at poor Bobby. I guess I came more than I thought because it looked like he had been soaked.

"That was fantastic; I didn't think I was ever going to stop cumming. Where did you learn to do that?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't date any so I managed to do a little reading," he answered, smiling at me.

"I'd get you a towel, but I can't seem to move my legs," I told him.

"That's okay, just tell me where to look and I'll get it myself."

"Look on the second shelf in the bathroom," I told him. When he started getting dressed, I had to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You are. We've been going through school all week with nothing on. You didn't even have any clothes on when you played basketball, so why now?" I asked.

"It wasn't really around your parents. Sure they saw me play basketball then, but I still had a cup on."

"Yeah, I know. I think I can make it in there now, but you had better be ready for me when I get back," I told him with a giggle. Walking into the bathroom, I have to admit I was glad my bathroom was connected to my room. I'd have hated for them to know what we'd been doing. Getting back to our room, yes our room, I saw Bobby lying on the bed, a smile on his face. I had a feeling the next part was going to surprise him a little bit.

"Here you go; I brought a wash cloth, too. I figured you might want to use it before you kiss me again," I told him. When he finished washing his face, he laid me down and began washing my pussy, too. I couldn't believe how nice that felt.

"Mmm... That feels nice, but if you keep that up, I won't be able to give you your surprise," I told him.

"What kind of surprise?" he asked.

"Well, you know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, I know, I love you, too."

"Well, I know we haven't been talking about the future or anything, but I've been thinking about it a lot, especially lately and to tell you the truth, I can't see myself with anyone else but you."

"I know, I've been thinking about that, too. Before this week, I hadn't seen myself being with anyone, but lately I've started dreaming about sharing my life with you, too," he told me.

"I love you more than I ever thought I'd love anyone. The surprise I want to give you is... me."

"What... I mean what do you mean?" he asked.

"I want you to make love to me. I want to be completely yours," I told him.

"No, I can't do that," he told me.

"Why not?" I asked, wondering why he didn't want me.

"I want to make love with you. I just don't want to hurt you. I've never done this before and I want to make it special for you," he told me.

"It will be special for me, because it will be with you. Now, don't you think it's time you opened your gift?" I asked, reaching for him. As soon as his lips touched mine I melted, happy in the knowledge that we were finally going to be making love.


Bobby

I hadn't planned on that. I thought we might eventually make love, but when she told me she was giving herself to me, I was a little surprised. Until Kathy I didn't really want to think about the future, but now it seemed that was all I could think about.

When she told me it was time to open my gift, I had to agree with her. Kathy's love for me really was a gift. Lifting my head so I could look into her eyes, I wanted to give her a chance to change her mind, if she wanted to.

"Are you sure? I mean, I love you, but I don't want to do anything to hurt you."

"If I hadn't been sure before, I am now. I've never wanted anything as much as I want this," she told me. In her eagerness, she began playing with my dick, making sure I was hard. She really didn't need to do much, it was already as hard as it could get. When she placed it at her opening, she used her hand to guide me in. When she figured I was in the right place, she grabbed my butt and tried to get me to push my way in.

"One last time, you can still change your mind if you want to," I told her, even as she was increasing the pressure on my ass.

"There is no way I'm going to change my mind. I've been wanting this for awhile," she told me.

"What about birth control? I don't have any condoms," I asked, realizing it could already be too late.

"I got the shot the other day," she told me. With the last of my objections pushed to the side, I began pushing. Even though she was really wet, it took me awhile before I was able to get the head in. When I reached her cherry, I stopped.

"This will probably hurt,"

"Yeah, I know, but please don't stop. I love you, Bobby. I really want to feel you inside of me. They say if you do it really fast, it won't hurt as much," she told me, her hands pulling me to her.

"I love you, too," I told her, lowering my head to kiss her before I gave a big push. Feeling the obstruction giving way, I pushed on through until I was sure I was all the way through. Looking into her eyes, I could see tears in them.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just can't believe we're finally doing it. It hurt a little, but the pain is getting less. Get all the way in, but go easy, please," she answered. With tears in my eyes, I got the rest of my dick inside of her, only stopping when I was all the way in.

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"Mmm... No, it's not too bad, but I feel full. Give me a couple of seconds to get used to it, okay?" she asked, hugging me close. I waited until I felt her begin to move her hips against me. Taking that as a signal that she was ready to go on, I began stroking in and out of her, taking it slow in case she wanted me to stop.

"Faster, it's starting to feel good," she told me. When she told me that, I began moving in and out of her a little faster, picking up speed with each stroke. When I felt my orgasm about to hit, I tried to slow down, but Kathy wouldn't let me. Urging me on, I kept going faster until I couldn't hold back.

"I'm cumming," I groaned. I could feel my dick shooting deep inside of her, not stopping until my balls were emptied. Collapsing on top of her, I started kissing her, trying to show her my love for her with each kiss. When I tried to roll off of her, she held onto me, not letting me get up.

"Don't move yet. I love the feel of you inside of me," she told me.

"Did you... uh... did you cum?" I asked.

"No, but they say it's hard for a girl to cum the first time."

"I'm sorry; I really wanted you to cum, too,"

"I came once today and I really didn't expect to cum this time. It was really starting to feel good at the end. I have a feeling next time I will," she told me, hugging me really tight.

"I love you. I just wish you could have had an orgasm, too," I told her. As soon as I rolled off of her, she ran to the bathroom, her hand over her pussy. When she came back, she grinned at me.

"Boy, you came a lot. That stuff is going to be dripping out of me for a week," she told me, holding a towel over her pussy.

"I think it's time for a shower. Do you want to go first?" I asked.

"I think it would be more fun to shower together, don't you?" she replied, grabbing my hand to pull me into the bathroom. I couldn't help thinking that at least we didn't have to get undressed for that.


Kathy

I couldn't believe how worried he was about me not having an orgasm. I'd always heard guys didn't even think about that. When we got into the shower I started washing Bobby's chest, enjoying the feel of his skin. As I continued downward, I skipped washing his dick for the time being, wanting to wash the rest of him first. After finishing with his legs, I dropped the wash cloth and grinned at him. Getting a lot of soap in my hands, I began washing his penis, feeling it getting hard in my hands. Turning him around, I made him rinse off before turning him back to me.

"Your turn," I told him, handing the soap to him. Turning me away from him, he started with my back and shoulders, before taking my breasts in his hands. He apparently thought they were really dirty because he spent a lot of time on them. When he finished with those, he turned me around and started on my butt. While he was doing that, he bent down to kiss me, making me feel weak in the knees. I knew if he kept that up, I would end up dragging him back into bed. As soon as he ended the kiss, I felt him turning me around again.

"I think it's payback time," he told me, grinning as he bent down to wash my legs. As soon as he got finished with them, he stood up, a grin on his face.

"Turn around," he told me, getting a bunch of lather in his hands. When I was turned away from him, he pulled me against him, his dick pressing against my bottom. Reaching around me, he began washing my pussy as he kissed my neck and shoulders. It didn't take long before I started cumming. I came so hard my legs gave out. I would have fallen if he hadn't been holding me up. After I recovered, we got out of the shower and dried off before heading into the bedroom to get dressed.

We hadn't bothered unpacking Bobby's clothes, so it took a little while for him to find some clothes. While we were getting dressed, we would stop once in awhile, exchanging kisses and a little fondling. When we got finished, I realized I was a little uncomfortable. It took me a little while to realize why. It had been almost a week since I'd last worn clothes at that time of day.

Heading downstairs, we decided to raid the kitchen for something to eat. We were both surprised to see my parents sitting at the table.

"Well, hello sleepyheads. Finally decided to get up, did you?" my dad asked. Blushing, I just nodded yes before I headed to the refrigerator.

"Want some eggs and bacon?" I asked Bobby.

"Nah, if you have some cereal that will be okay," he answered, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Sure, look in the corner cabinet," Daddy told him. Finding some cereal there, Bobby came back to the table, setting the box down there. Realizing he didn't know where we kept everything, I grabbed a bowl and a spoon, taking them to him.

"Here you are, I guess you probably want milk with that, too," I said, giving him a smile so he would know I was joking.

"Yeah, I guess that would make it a little better," he replied, getting into the spirit of it. While I grabbed the milk, Bobby sat down, pouring cereal into his bowl.

"Bobby, since you're going to be here for awhile, why don't you write down what kind of cereal you like and I'll pick some up at the store later," Mom told him.

"Um... yes ma'am, thanks," he told her, blushing a little. Poor Bobby, I didn't blame him for being uncomfortable. Sure, he was getting beat up at home, but at least when he was there he wasn't around people he barely knew. Heck, we've been going to school together for awhile, but he still hadn't really known me for that long.

"What are you two planning on doing today?" Daddy asked. When he asked that, I almost kissed him. He knew Bobby was uncomfortable and he was changing the subject.

"I thought we might go to the mall, if that's okay," I answered.

"Sure, but I think your dad might need a little help in the garage before you go," Mom said, looking a little weird at my dad.

"Uh... yeah, Bobby, would you mind helping me in the garage after you get finished eating?" Daddy asked, looking at Bobby.

"Um... yeah, I wouldn't mind," Bobby told him. When I looked at Bobby's bowl, I noticed he'd almost finished his cereal, already. As soon as he was done, he carried his bowl to the sink and rinsed it before putting it into the dishwasher.

"Uh... are you ready?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, sir, let's go," Bobby told him. Following my dad to the garage, I turned around to face my mom.

"Okay, what's going on? I'm pretty sure Daddy didn't need Bobby's help for anything out there. So what's up?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.