Chuck and Maggie Naked in School - Cover

Chuck and Maggie Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 6: Saturday/Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Saturday/Sunday - Maggie Benson goes naked! The sixth of my NiS tales

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter Twenty-Three - Maggie

For the second morning in a row, I woke up in a guy's arms. More amazingly, it was the same guy. Most amazingly, it was my boyfriend!

Boyfriend. Me. What a stunning turn of events this was!

I was all hunched up into Chuck's chest when I woke up, so I kind of flicked my eyes upward to get a peek at him. He was still sleeping.

Hmm. What an opportunity, yes? That was kind of something I'd dreamed about. As I've said, back when I was Little Miss One-Night-Stand, sleeping over just wasn't done. But I'd thought of it, and Amanda had often gushed about the fun of waking Jared with a morning blowjob. So, there I was, in Chuck's arms, thinking about giving it a go. Hey, creeping monogamy or not, it would be a very Maggie Benson thing to do, wouldn't it?

Problem was, I was so damn comfortable right where I was. Chuck was right, yesterday-when he said that it looked like I was sleeping on a cloud. It was that nice. So, I didn't move down and go for the dick. I stayed right were I was, enjoying it.

Maggie Benson actually chose cuddling over a blowjob. Stop the fucking presses!

I was in his sleeping arms in complete bliss for about 10 minutes. Then his alarm went off. At 7 AM on a Saturday? He kind of almost woke up, grumbling, and smacked the alarm off. Then he looked down, to see me grinning at him.

He grinned back. "Good morning, Sugarlips."

"Morning yourself, Magic Tongue."

He cracked up at that one. "How long you been awake?"

"Fifteen minutes or so? Something like that. Just enjoying sleeping on my cloud." He chuckled at that. "So, why the hell do you have an alarm set on a Saturday, anyway?"

"I've got something to do."

"Oh. I see. We're back to the man of mystery again."

He laughed. "Well, if you must know, I have to go pick my parents up at the airport. They're coming home from the Bahamas this morning." He looked down at me. "Come with?"

"Show me off to the parents, huh? Sure, I'll go."

"Good."

"Then we have to go to the class picnic."

His eyes clouded over. "I hadn't planned on going to that."

"Why not? It's the last big bash before finals prep, and then finals."

He took a deep breath. "I don't do 'class' things much. Considering I'm not the class's favorite person."

"Oh." How could I convince him? I really wanted to go. And I wanted him to go with me.

Turns out, I didn't have to. "If you really want to go, Sugarlips, we can go."

"Really?"

"For you? Anything."

"Braden, you're the best."

He let out a wry chuckle. "Do me a favor, then. Tell all your friends how wonderful I am. So they don't look at me like I'm a axe murderer all day."

"Believe me, I plan on it," I grinned at him. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. What time does your parents' flight get in?"

"Nine-fifteen."

"Damn. No time for nookie."

"That really is all you think about, isn't it?" he laughed.

I snorted at him. "Not any more, it seems." He looked at me. "Amanda always waxes rhapsodic about the joys of waking Jared up with a blowjob. And I just had the perfect opportunity. And I passed it up, because I was too comfortable. Cuddling, of all things!" He laughed. "Don't you dare fucking laugh at me, Chuck Braden! You're making me gooey! I hate gooey!"

"No, you don't," he said, still laughing. I glared at him. "Benson, listen to me. There's no need to worry about your reputation here. I'll never cuddle and tell." He grinned at me. "This from a girl who carried my teddy bear in her bookbag all day yesterday."

"I'm never gonna live that one down," I moaned.

"I won't tell a soul," he grinned. "Little Miss Gooey." I buried my face in my hands. He just smiled wider. "C'mere, Sugarlips," he said, pulling me up so our lips could meet. For a nice long time. Tingle, tingle, tingle.

"OK. So maybe I don't mind gooey," I admitted. "Least not around you," I sighed.

"That's the spirit. But now we have to get up."

"OK."


Chapter Twenty-Four - Chuck

We got dressed, then got in the car. We stopped at a fast food joint for coffee and some breakfast sandwiches.

We talked for a while. Generalities, possible college plans, favorite music and movies and stuff. You know, just getting to know one another better.

Then, she asked, "So, what are your parents like?"

I shrugged. "Parents. You know. They're OK."

"Oh, I thought I was coming for approval or something."

"Nah. I just want them to know who the strange chick that sometimes sleeps in my bed is." She giggled. "Mostly, I just wanted you here, is all."

"Gooey," she snorted.

"Yeah. And who insisted on bringing the teddy bear along for the ride?" It was in her lap. "And I am gooey?"

"Who bought the thing?" she retorted.

I just laughed. "You know what, Sugarlips? I love you."

"I love you, too," she said softly. Then, a little louder, "Even if you do insist on making me gooey."

We were at the airport by then. We parked, and went in and found the proper gate. Shortly, thereafter, my parents got off the plane, looking tanned and happy. "Hey, Chuck!" Dad said. Mom kissed me on the cheek. I caught Maggie's little grin at that.

"So, did you make it through the program all right?" Mom asked.

"Yeah." I turned to Maggie. "I told them Monday night that I was in it, when they called."

She grinned at me. "Did you tell them that big bad Mr. Tilling made you partner up with a girl you couldn't stand?"

"Yeah, I think I remember mentioning that." Mom and Dad were looking at all this with interest. "Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Maggie. Mags, these are my folks."

"Girlfriend?" Mom asked. "Is this the same girl you couldn't stand?" she asked, grinning.

"We worked it out," I shrugged.

"He wouldn't leave me alone." Maggie said.

"And you loved every minute of it."

She turned to my folks. "So, are you two responsible for this rapidly inflating ego of his that I have to slap down every so often?"

My parents just cracked up laughing. We went down to the luggage pickup and found the bags, and Dad and I carried them out to the car. I gave the keys to Dad, and Maggie and I climbed into the back seat.

"Hmmm. I don't think this is mine," Mom said with a smile, holding the teddy bear back over the seat.

"Thank you," Maggie said, clearly embarrassed. "Your son bought it for me. He thought he could soften me up."

"Worked, didn't it?" I grinned.

"Not hardly," she snorted.

"Yeah. That's why you've been toting it around like your best friend for three days."

"Braden, if you try to get me all gooey in front of your parents, I'm going to slug you!"

"Promises, promises, Sugarlips." She looked at me in complete horror. Didn't think I was going to use that nickname in front of the parental units, did she? Hee hee. Let Mom and Dad think I was talking about the upper lips. If they did, that is-they're not stupid.

Mom and Dad were chuckling. "Do you guys have plans for the day?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, we're going to the class picnic."

Mom turned around and looked at me. "You are going to a school event?"

"Yeah, and in the nude, even," Maggie giggled. "The Program lasts until Sunday, for school events."

"Maggie wanted to go," I shrugged. "She's the junior class social butterfly."

"So, you're going because Maggie wants to go," Mom said incredulously.

"Yeah, isn't it great?" Maggie grinned. "We've been together less than a week, and I've got him sooooo whipped!" Ok, Maggie, touché. That gets me back for the Sugarlips.

"Yeah, dream on," is what I said. "I'll just keep buying you teddy bears. And flowers. And cute little heart-shaped boxes of chocolates! I might even, for no reason whatsoever, go down to the Hallmark and buy you a really, really mushy card."

"You, Braden, are going to make me go into sugar shock, you know that, right?" she grinned. "Diabetic coma, here I come," she said to Mom, sitting in front of her. "And I'm not even diabetic. Your son is the King of Gooey."

"Fine, I'll just take that teddy bear back then."

"Not on your life! And you're still whipped, you know."

"You keep that up. I've got other ideas. Maybe even a little heart-shaped pendant. On a chain. Inscribed, to Sugarlips, love Gooey," I grinned at her.

"You've lost all your marbles. If you had any in the first place, that is."

"You know what, Benson? If we weren't cooped up in these seatbelts, I'd come over there and kiss you until you couldn't breathe."

"Hold that thought," she grinned. My parents were in absolute hysterics.

We got back to the house, and I helped Dad with the bags. We got everything in, and I said to Maggie, "When do we have to go to this picnic?"

"Well, it's what, eleven? It starts at noon. So, we have time. I should stop in at home, I haven't been there in three days," she laughed. I looked at my parents to see if they caught that one. Ooops. I think they did. Ah well. "But right now, I need to use the facilities."

"You know where they are."

"Be back soon," she said, and kissed me on the way. I sat down in the living room with my parents, who were still grinning.

"Chuck," Dad said, "if you're smart-and you are-you will hold on to that young lady. Do not let her get away."

"I agree," Mom said. "She's delightful. And she's perfect for you."

Wow. I must say, this I didn't expect! "Yeah, I agree with that."

"I don't think you'll ever be bored," Dad laughed.

"Not a chance."

Mom got a bit of a look of concern. "However, did I hear her say she hasn't been home for three days? I take it she's been here."

"Yeah," I admitted. "She has been calling home."

"So they know where she is."

"Yeah," I said.

"We really don't mind, as long as her family doesn't. You're a big boy. She is crazy about you, you know," Mom grinned at me.

"The feeling's kind of mutual," I grinned right back. Just then, Maggie emerged back in the room.

"We were just telling Chuck how perfect you are for each other," Mom said.

"I hope so," she grinned.

"Trust us," Mom said, "we know our son. You keep him on his toes."

"Yeah," Maggie said, a little subdued.

"You OK?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Well, I don't know. You know how I am. I worry." She looked at Mom and Dad. "You should know certain things, since I'm dating your son."

"They don't have to know, Maggie," I told her.

"Chuck, if something happens, they're going to have to be the ones to deal with you," she said adamantly. She turned back to my parents. "Chuck's my first real boyfriend. He's not my first, if you know what I mean, and not by a long shot. I've never done monogamy before."

"You've never been in love before, you told me that," I said to her.

"True. But, you know. I just hope... you know. My mother," Maggie said haltingly.

"What about your mother?" Mom asked.

"I haven't seen her since I was ten. What was worse is that my brother Joe was only five. She got bored, and just walked out." Her voice got a little softer. "I worry I'm like her. I've spent this week euphoric. I'm worried that when that wears off, I'll hurt Chuck."

"You're not going to, not intentionally, and you're not anything like your mother. I've figured that out," I told her.

"How can you say that?" she asked.

"Amanda. Jared. Ed, Mike, Cassie. Vinnie and Joe, those most especially. When it comes to people you love, there is nobody more loyal than you are. You don't hurt people you love, you just don't. I've figured that out." He turned to his parents. "When we were driving to pick you guys up at the airport, you know what she told me? That she's looking at colleges she can commute to, because she's the closest thing her little brother Joe has to a mother, and she doesn't want to go away and leave him when he's 14, 15. Does this sound to you like someone who'd just dump someone she loved for no good reason?"

"No," Mom grinned, "not at all."

She launched herself into my lap, and buried her head into my shoulders-desperately, I could tell, trying not to cry. "Thank you," she whispered to me with a sniffle. After a minute of that, she controlled herself, pulled her head up, gave me a big grin, and said, "If you ever make me almost cry in front of your parents ever again, I'll cut your balls off and feed them to Eddie Bauer's dogs. Capice?"

"You're right," I grinned at the folks. "She's pretty much perfect, isn't she?" I stood up from the chair-picking her up as I did. "Let's go to a picnic, shall we?"

"Put me down!"

"You didn't seem to mind last night, when I was carrying you to bed." She actually blushed. Mom and Dad were trying to stifle giggles. "See you tonight, folks," I said to them. "She'll probably stay over again. If, that is, she's still speaking to me by then." And I carried her out the door.


Chapter Twenty-Five - Maggie

He's insane. He's crazy. He's completely out of his mind. And he's the most wonderful thing ever.

I don't think I could ever properly thank him for saying what he said. It meant the world. Because he's right. I am loyal. Sometimes I forget that.

"Braden, what is this big thing with carrying me?"

"I don't know. I just like it." He smoothly opened the car door and deposited me inside.

"You are crazy," I said when he got into the passenger's seat.

"Only when you're around, strangely enough."

"Yeah, yeah. We do need to stop at my house. I need to check in with Daddy. Plus, I need suntan lotion. If I'm going to be out in the sun naked, I'm getting me an all-over tan."

"That'd be cool," he grinned. "Well, lead me to your house, Sugarlips."

We got there. Chuck met Daddy. Daddy liked him. And, then, here came Vinnie.

"Vin, this is Chuck, my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you," Vinnie said, shaking Chuck's hand. "Boyfriend? You actually tamed my sister?"

"Not possible, even a little bit," Chuck grinned. "I just convinced her to hang around the same patch of jungle."

"Oh, good answer, Braden!" I punched him on the bicep. "He's so whipped," I told Vin.

"I just-a wanna be, your teddy bear," he sang in a half-passable Elvis. I slugged him again. "Come on, Sugarlips. Let's hit your party."

We got in the car, I looked at him, and just started laughing. "What's the giggles, for, Sugarlips?"

"You make me so damn happy," I admitted. Then I glared at him. "Don't let it go to your head."

" Which head?"

"The one on your neck. You can worry about the other one later," I grinned.

"How about I let you worry about the other one later? I'll be too busy getting me some honey," he leered.

"I won't complain."

"I'll make sure that you never do."

"I'm holding you to that, Braden."

We got to the lake where they held the class picnics every year. The seniors went first, because they got out of school earlier. Then the freshmen and sophomores. The juniors had theirs last, a week before finals. It was a lovely setting. There was, as I said, a lake, perfect for swimming, even in June. There was a clearing, where volleyball nets were set up. Shade with picnic tables, and shaded areas on the grass. One of the shaded areas on the grass is where I found the crew.

We were obviously last to get there. Jared and Amanda were there, as were Mike and Lily, Ed and Natalie, Frankie and Cassie, and Missy and Dave. We took off our clothes and just threw them into Chuck's car. The gang called out to me, and we walked over. I could see the quizzical expressions on everyone's faces when they saw Chuck with me-except for Amanda, who knew what was up. It was time to be the sweet, supporting girlfriend. I took Chuck's hand-he was obviously nervous-and said, "Don't worry, honey. It'll be fine." He gave me half a smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.