Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions - Cover

Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions

Copyright© 2003 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Katy is gifted. She can read thoughts and feels the sensations and emotions others experience. This novel explores what could happen to a beautiful, romantic girl who exhibits such abilities. Will hearing the thoughts of others make her jaded? A little, perhaps. Will she die if emotionally connected to someone in the pain of death? Not if she can learn to control her gifts. Will Katy maintain her femininity, find love, and come out the winner in a confrontation with a bad guy?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Size   Slow  

While leaning against the wall, I pulled up my knees and spread them, the approximate position I sensed Barbie had taken on my bed. My pussy was leaking like a sieve. I heard a small audible moan. Barbie had just pushed one of her fingers into her hot pussy, so I did the same.

No one has ever kissed me as passionately as Katy just kissed me. Oh, I wish she wasn't in love. I'd have...

What? I wanted to know what she would've done.

I bet she tastes sweet.

I sensed her tongue rolling over her lips. I did the same with mine.

Hey, I just sucked on her marvelous tits, something I've wanted to do for ages. They're so beautiful. Hmm, does her clit get as hard as her nipples? Someday...

I recalled how Barbie's cunt felt to my fingers, so slick and hot. Her outer lips were swollen. I wondered what her clit would feel like in my mouth?

... someday, I'll find out. I'll suck her clit into my mouth and lash it with my tongue until she comes all over my face. She won't be in love much longer. Long distance love affairs don't last. Then I'll...

I sensed Barbie's hips waving as she jabbed a couple of fingers in her cunt with one hand and rubbed her clitoral shaft with fingers from her other hand. From her touch, I assumed her clitoris wasn't as large as mine, and she treated it gently, not like the vigorous rubbing I preferred when I was this hot.

I'd like to watch Jason fuck Katy. Ooh, I bet that would be a sight to see. Hot! He's big. Tall. Does he have a big one, a big dick? A long, thick cock? I bet he does. What would really be exciting is licking Katy's cunt while Jason fucked me with his big, thick cock. A threesome. Katy and I could fuck him until he couldn't fuck anymore, and then we'd fuck each other. That'd get him hard again. Then he could fuck Katy, while she licked his come out of my pussy. Yeah, lick me, Katy. Lick Jason's come out of my cunt. Lick it. Lick it.

Oh, fuck, I'm there. I'm going to come. Yes! Yes!

"Yes! Come! Come! Coming!" she gushed out loud.

I came the same time Barbie came. Orgasm times two! No, make that orgasm times two and a half. They were female orgasms. Both of them. And female climaxes are more intense than male's. Mine had always been more powerful than Jason's, but I'd just discovered that gender differences in climaxes were undeniable. Female orgasms last longer, too.

I recognized the differences when I shared Barbie's mind-blowing orgasm, and combined with mine, the climaxes made me bite my lip until I tasted blood to avoid emitting a scream of unbridled pleasure.

Barbie didn't worry about being quiet. She screamed out her joy.

We collapsed at the same time. Barbie fell limply to my bed. I slumped against the wall.

Jason called shortly after Barbie left.

"What have you been doing?" he asked after we greeted each other.

"Seriously considering licking Barbie's pussy." I swear I didn't plan it. The words just tumbled out. Perhaps I was feeling guiltier than I thought.

"What?"

He'd heard me. I saw no point in repeating myself, but an explanation was in order, so I told him what happened, which took a long time because he kept interrupting me. The naughty college boy wanted details; I didn't give him many. I also didn't tell him about sharing Barbie's self-induced orgasm while I played with myself out in the hall.

"I'm happy you had a breakthrough with your painting," he said after I finished telling him how and why I was seriously considering licking Barbie's pussy not long before he called.

"Yeah, me too. Do you still love me?"

Silence.

"I guess I have my answer," I said with my heart feeling heavy, no, not just my heart, every part of me. Sudden tears welled in my eyes.

"You misunderstand, Katy. I still love you. I was merely trying to think of a response beyond a simple yes. I don't know why, but you and I haven't discussed fidelity, what each of us feels about the subject."

The crushing weight lifted. "Wanna discuss it now before I fuck up some more."

He laughed. "Sure. How would you feel if I had sex with someone besides you?"

"Terrible."

"If the circumstances and a man excited you, would you have sex with him?"

Good question. I didn't have a definitive answer, not if I were honest. "I don't know. I don't think so. I'm in love with you, Jason. The circumstances would need to be extraordinary to interest me at all. How about you and another woman?"

"My answer mirrors yours."

Orgasm times three. Dare I say it? Damned straight. "Would sex with Barbie and me be extraordinary enough?"

He gasped audibly. "Jeez, Katy, you just gave me a instant hard-on. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"If you're thinking about a threesome with Barbie and me, yes. I haven't spoken with her about the possibility, but I believe she'd be willing. You indicated while playing Truth or Dare that you'd been involved in a threesome with two girls before. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Did the girls get it on with each other?"

"No."

"Barbie and I would. We'd take turns fucking you until you couldn't fuck anymore, and then we'd do each other."

"Wouldn't sharing me with another girl bother you?"

"Good question. The answer is yes... except with Barbie. I trust her. She wouldn't try to steal you away from me. Besides, if this afternoon is an indication, I'd enjoy sex with her." How nasty should I get? "You could fuck her while she ate me, and vice versa."

He groaned loudly. Was that the sound of a zipper I just heard? "Are you jacking off?"

"What did you expect?"

"Hold that thought while I join you." I rolled onto my bed, hurriedly removed my shorts and panties and picked up the phone again. "There, all ready. Hmm, my pussy is hot and wet. Are you long and hard?"

"Yeah."

I could picture his beautiful, hard shaft in my mind's eye, so I jabbed a finger inside me and pretended it was Jason's long one. "Are you lying down?"

"Uh-huh."

I added another finger. "Where are you?"

"In my motel room."

I rolled my tongue around my lips. Was I licking Jason or Barbie? "You'll like Barbie's pretty pussy. From the feel of it, I'd guess her clit isn't as large as mine, but it's more sensitive, not much, but a little. As you know, I like mine treated a little rough when I get hot. You couldn't be as rough with hers as you are with mine."

"Uh-huh. I'd want to do more than eat her, Katy."

Surprise, surprise! "I certainly hope so. She'd be disappointed if you didn't fuck her. So would I. I want to watch you fuck her. I want to take your wonderful cock in my hand and guide it into her hot, wet cunt. I want to feel your cock move through my hand into her wet heat. Her cunt will be wet, too, and hot. Very hot! It gets so hot it feels like it's on fire. Oh, I'm getting close. Are you getting close?"

"Fuck yes!"

"After you fuck her and come in her cunt, I want to eat your come out of her, lap it up like a kitten with a dish of milk, man milk from a pussy dish."

"Oh, God! I'm coming, Katy! I'm... argh!"

I wanted to share his orgasm in the worst way. Never mind, I thought. Here comes mine. "Me, too! Me, too!"

We panted into the phone until our breathing slowed.

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever known, Katy?"

"Girls only? How about women?"

"Women, too. Quit fishing, although you deserve all the compliments I can dream up and more."

"Did you squirt your come high into the air?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, Jason, I can almost see your thick come puddled on your chest and belly with strings of semen hanging down over your beautiful long one. Are your juices all over your hand, too?"

"Yes."

"If I were with you, I'd lap it up. While mewing and purring, I'd lap up the come dribbling from the hole at the end, too. Is your come still dribbling?"

"Uh-huh."

"Phone sex is fun. Let's do it again sometime soon," I said.

"Anytime."

It was time to change the subject. "How's Sara doing?"

"Just a minute. Let me clean up this mess."

He returned a few minutes later. "There. All clean. Sara has made a few breakthroughs, too, Katy. Her new therapist seems to be getting through to her. At first, Sara was like a wounded animal, all curled up on herself, defending herself from... I don't know what she was defending herself from, maybe just herself. It doesn't matter. Then the therapist noticed she always sat with her arms crossed over her belly, another defensive posture. She didn't like herself very much, Katy, which is silly, but... anyway, she's smiling again. When I visited her today, before she noticed me, she was humming, singing under her breath. When she saw me, she blushed, was actually embarrassed as if feeling happy was something to be embarrassed about."

"Do you think she'll try to commit suicide again?"

"I don't know. She has a dependency on pills, but for the moment, those cravings are under control. The fucking doctors prescribed the pills, too, all of them, mostly the psychiatrist I fired. Sara needs a large dose of self-worth, not downers. Her new therapist put her in a group, and I'm not talking just about group-counseling sessions, although those happen under the therapist's guidance, too. The group members take care of each other, sort of like the buddy system in twelve-step programs. The doctor's are releasing her from the hospital tomorrow, which scares the bejesus out of me, because I'll become... not responsible, but sort of."

Suddenly, I realized I could truly help. I could read her thoughts and experience her emotions and give Jason and the therapist some insight into Sara's sense of self.

"Could you use some help?" I asked.

"You mean... ?"

He thinks I'm being pretentious. If I pushed the issue, I knew I'd need to reveal some more facts about my ability, not everything, but a lot more than shared emotions in intense situations like the incident in the restaurant. But, before I opened myself up to the possibility of losing him by exposing how much I invaded his privacy, I decided to talk with my father first.

"Dad just came home, Jason. Let me talk with him, and I'll call you back in about a half-hour."

Dad said not only no, but hell no - at first. He was aghast I'd even bring up the possibility of flying to Denver to help Jason with his mentally troubled sister.

"I can help, Dad. You know I can. And emotions can't threaten me anymore. You helped me learn how to turn them on and off."

Our EEG experiments proved successful before the first week ended. At first Dad worried he'd need to write biofeedback software for every emotion and sensation I could experience, but my connection was with the individual, not the emotion or sensation, so the solution became a simple extension of the on/off switches I'd learned how to use for thought transfer.

He fixed his eyes on mine, tried to look serious and wise, and said, "You're just using helping Jason's sister as an excuse to be with Jason again."

I gave him a wicked grin and said unabashedly, "True, but that doesn't change the fact that I can help."

"He'll find out about your ability."

"I'll admit to some of it, and hide the rest. As far as Jason is concerned, my psychic abilities will only be slightly expanded from what he already knows."

"What about expenses? Airline tickets are expensive, not to mention food and lodging."

"I'll get Jason to spring for the ticket. I'll just need some spending money and..."

"Which means you'll be staying with him."

I sensed a lie would be counterproductive. "Of course." I grinned. "That'll be my reward for giving up a week or two of my summer to help Jason's sister find herself again."

I'll miss you, he thought.

"I'll miss you, too." An idea began to form, and suddenly blossomed. Barbie would help. She wouldn't mind playing house with my father.

"Okay. One week," he said with trepidation.

I squealed and hugged him, kissed him, too. A wet smack right on his lips, which the clod promptly wiped with the back of his hand. Still, the kiss delighted him.

I hurried to my room for some privacy and pressed speed-dial number two. "Hi, lover. If you can spring for a plane ticket, Dad says I can visit you for a week. Waddaya think?"

Silence. Unexpected silence. Finally, he said, "I'd like nothing more than to have you with me for a week, Katy, but I'll need to spend a lot of time with Sara. She needs me. She's become a little dependent on me. I wouldn't be able to entertain you, or..."

"Give me a break, Jason. I'm not dense. I know you're serious about helping your sister, and the last thing I'd want would be to hinder your efforts. I want to help, and believe it or not, I can help. I haven't told you everything about my psychic abilities. With certain troubled individuals, I can sometimes tune in to their emotional systems. If I didn't think I could help you with Sara, I'd never suggest joining you, and if I can't connect with her emotions, or if you feel I'm in the way at all, I'll be on the next flight back to Phoenix."

"Okay," he said begrudgingly. "I could use some help with Sara. Maybe the two of you can go shopping, or... yes. Join me. You can help."

"Great! Besides, I suspect you need a little TLC yourself, and I'm just the gal who can give it to you."

He laughed. "True. When can you come?"

"Tomorrow."

"I'll arrange for your flight and call you back."

"You won't be sorry, Jason. I promise."

After Jason and I said goodbye, I pressed speed-dial number three. "Barbie, how would you like to play house with my father for a week?"

"What?"

"I'm flying to Denver tomorrow to help Jason with his sister, which means my father will need some help around the house. Would you mind preparing a meal or two, doing the laundry, those sorts of things? You know, the things I do for him in the course of a summer day when I'm not in school."

Barbie laughed gaily. "Of course I'll help, but only if you'll tell me why you're asking. Your father can take care of himself. He took care of you for a lot of years before you were able to help."

"He's going to miss me like crazy. I think seeing you around the house will help forestall any melancholy." Besides, I told her silently, without me around, he just might give in to his urges and fuck your brains out. I've given him my permission, as if he needed it, and knowing you, Barbie, you'll turn him everywhere but loose. Who knows? It might do the both of you a world of good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.