Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions - Cover

Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions

Copyright© 2003 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Katy is gifted. She can read thoughts and feels the sensations and emotions others experience. This novel explores what could happen to a beautiful, romantic girl who exhibits such abilities. Will hearing the thoughts of others make her jaded? A little, perhaps. Will she die if emotionally connected to someone in the pain of death? Not if she can learn to control her gifts. Will Katy maintain her femininity, find love, and come out the winner in a confrontation with a bad guy?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Size   Slow  

"Ooh, Jason, I love the cut!" I did, too. The hair stylist had given him a shaggy-dog look, which enhanced his rugged, handsome face. With a grimace, I added, "I still see you, though. You, Jason Watson, still shine through. I know you don't like the idea, but you need to change the color, too."

"Uh-uh. I won't let you dye my hair blond. I'd look ridiculous."

I laughed gaily. "I agree. How about red?"

"Worse."

"How about brown, then?"

"My hair is already brown."

"There's a bunch of browns, lover. Your brown hair is dark, like truffles. Let's make it the color of pralines." I held up the hair dye I'd purchased while Jason was getting his hair cut. "L'Orlal Praline hair dye, a do-it-at-home product."

"It won't change my appearance enough to make a difference."

"Wanna bet? Five bucks? Come to think of it, you haven't paid up on the last five-buck bet you lost."

He grinned. I melted.

"I'd rather owe it to you than beat you out of it," he said.

"Come on," I bleated as I dragged him toward the bathroom. "I won't visit you in the hoosegow, which is where you'll be for sure if you don't cooperate." Dad had told us earlier that the Denver P.D. had issued an arrest warrant for Jason as a material witness in little Donna's abduction, which indicated to me that the Destroyer was winning the war. Then I told myself we weren't really in the war, not yet. We were in hiding, which was okay, I guess, but for the life of me, I couldn't see how we could come out the winners if we didn't go on the offensive, and soon.

"Come on. I promise not to hurt you. It's painless."

He huffed a laugh. "But is it odorless?"

It was time to bring out the big guns. "I've made love with no one but you. I want to see what it would be like with a different man. Dye your hair, or I'll start my search for a dashing man with light-brown hair and a curvy cock."

An hour later, I straddled a new man with hair the color of pralines. A new man needed a new name, I reasoned. "Trevor. I'll call you Trevor," I said as my new man buried his long one in my pussy.

"No, please. I know a Trevor. He's gay."

"Oh, okay. Any suggestions?"

"How about Randy? That's what I am around you."

"Yeah, Randy, my randy lover, a rogue with a roving eye, a naughty mind and a wonderful cock."

"Roving eye?"

"Uh-huh. I saw the way you looked at that blonde in the hair salon when I dropped you off for your haircut."

"Guilty as charged."

"I also read your thoughts."

"Oh? What did I think? I can't remember."

"I believe the subject was titty fucking."

"Oh, that blonde." He chuckled.

Laughing is delicious when the person laughing has his long one stuffed deeply inside you.

"Do you wish I had bigger boobs sometimes?"

"Do you wish I had a bigger cock sometimes?"

"Never. Yours is perfect." I felt my eyes crossing as his curvy cock moved in and out. In and out. Whoever designed copulation did a superb job of it.

I'd matched my arousal to Jason's, but he pushed me out ahead of him when he latched his mouth onto a nipple.

"Wanna titty fuck me?"

Another time, he thought.

I'd noticed recently that Jason frequently stopped speaking out loud when we made love.

He sighed with pleasure, and his eyes rolled back in his head as his arousal heightened to match mine. Then he leaned his mouth to my other breast, and I slipped ahead in our race. I didn't care who won. In fact, I was hoping for a tie - orgasm times two.

I'm enjoying the cunt fuck too much, he added in his mind.

Ah, go ahead, I told myself. Test him. "To be honest, I've wondered what a bigger cock would feel like."

How big?

"Of the horse-cock variety."

Interesting, I thought. Imagining a big cock inside me excites him. Oops, only as a fantasy. Another thought crossed his mind. Raquel, huh. A new name I'd never heard. Yep, a one-night stand.

"She was that big?" I asked.

Cavernous, he thought.

I chuckled. "Randy the spelunker."

His next thought thrilled me. "I'm so happy you love my pretty pussy, Jason... Perky tits, too?... World-class ass?... Oh, my, you do go on and on... Model's legs?... My sensitive mouth?... My, oh my... Everything? That's how I love you, too. I love everything about you... Yes, even your slightly skinny calves."

Those are the physical aspects I love about you, he added silently, but they're paltry compared to what I truly love about you, Katy. You hear my thoughts; you feel what I feel. You're as much a part of me as the beating of my heart or the pumping of my lungs when I breathe. You're in my mind, wandering around in the synapses in my brain. You're the pleasurable sensations moving up and down my spine. I can't believe there was a time when I was disturbed because you invaded my mental privacy. Now, when you're away from me, when I can't share my thoughts and emotions with you, I don't feel whole.

I melted, turned into a sentimental puddle. My college boy sure did understand romance.

"I love you, Jason. I love you. I love you. I love you."

And I love you, Katy. I love you with all the romantic love I have in me. You are the light in my eyes, the spring in my step, and...

He chuckled.

And the stiffness in my curvy cock. Would you mind terribly if I came in your pretty pussy now?

"Oh, Jason, you wonderful man. Of course you can come. I'm ready, too."

Uh-uh. That being the case, I'll wait a minute. I want to watch you come first. Watching you move through a climax thrills me like you can't believe. You're woman personified when you come.

Whatever my lover wanted, I wanted to give, especially if he wanted me to come. My eyes crossed again and I let the climax I'd been retarding take me away, and while I luxuriated in the exquisite orgasmic emotions controlling my entire body, I reveled in Jason's appreciation and love for me. He'd been honest. He loved to watch me climax. Two minutes later, I enjoyed Jason's climax, too. At the end, his orgasm pulled another out of me. Three orgasms in three minutes. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Stacked orgasms.

Nice, but not as nice as my lover's wonderful heartfelt silent words. Syrupy tears streamed from my eyes. Jason was being a little mushy, maybe, but I didn't care. I felt truly loved.

Sara's thoughts came to me as I moved down the hall toward the family room. Emotionally, she was intensely distraught. She'd just put her daughter to bed for the night and was troubled because she'd discovered even more instances of abuse her ex-husband had inflicted on her little girl.

Brute! Bully! If I ever see him again, I'll tear his balls out by their roots!

I smiled a little when Sara shared her anger with me. I considered her anger healthier mentally than becoming deeply depressed about the problem. She'd come a long way. Suddenly, her temper calmed down a little, and then she relaxed completely, even felt a twinge of happiness, and I believed I knew the cause. Over the last few days, I'd noticed that she used Serenity to calm her troubled mind, so I assumed she was gazing at the painting, which was hanging alone on the family room wall now. Rage was facing the wall in my studio.

Look at her! Even as a blonde, she's beautiful!

My father was doing a little thinking, too.

Suddenly, I felt my heart start to beat faster. I quickly determined Sara had caused the change. My heartbeat matched hers. I was tuned in to her emotions. She'd just noticed my father watching her, I guessed, and I knew what she'd see - a soft, gentle look in his eyes. Her next thought confirmed my guess.

Does he love me? Sara asked herself. I see love in his eyes, but he's never expressed love for me. But then, I haven't told him how I feel about him, either. I want to. Oh, how I want to! But if he didn't accept my love, I'd die.

No. That's not true. I'd be devastated, but I wouldn't die. Somehow, I'd keep myself together. I can't die, not any more. My daughter needs me.

I felt strong arms encircle my waist, and then Jason pulled me back against him. I didn't resist and nestled into the embrace. His hot breath at my neck excited me, created tiny goose bumps up and down my neck, and when his lips brushed the shivering skin, I squirmed closer to him.

Are you eavesdropping? he asked silently.

"Yes," I whispered as I turned to him. He kissed me gently, a soft, undemanding kiss, which did the same thing to me that looking at my father did to Sara. "Besides listening to Sara and Dad think, I felt Sara's love for my father wash over me. Her love is so complete; it contains no impurities and is very strong. Sara feels more than the rest of us, Jason. Her sensations are more acute and her emotions are more deeply felt."

Does your father love her?

"Yes, but the durned fool is in denial. Loving Sara makes him feel unfaithful to my mother, so he's resisting. For what it's worth, his resistance weakens daily. His reduced resistance seems directly proportional to the increase in Sara's mental strength."

"Then all will be well," Jason said out loud.

"Only if we can find a way to turn the tables on the Destroyer. Right now, everything is going his way. We're playing defense. Sara and Donna must remain in hiding or the authorities will arrest her and return little Donna to Melville's abusive care. You'll be arrested, too, possibly Dad and I, as well. Our situation is precarious, Jason."

He nodded and gave me a hug. With a smile, I pulled him into the family room with me.

"Dad, Sara," I said, "We can't just head up to the mountains tomorrow morning and hide out for a week or two as planned. We need to take the battle to the Destroyer. If we don't, he'll win."

Dad groaned. Jason's body stiffened with shock. Sara's eyes widened.

"Sit down, little missy, and let me elaborate why I think you're wrong," Dad said.

I plunked onto the sofa. Jason sat next to me and took my hand in his. He knew what I wanted to do, and his thoughts told me he wasn't happy about the course of action I wanted to take.

"Along with the detective agency I engaged to look into Melville's activities, I also hired two law firms, Katy," Dad said. "One will put pressure on Melville to cough up Sara's inheritance. The other will reopen the custody issue."

"That's all well and good, but the legal route will take time, a lot of time, time we don't have," I said. "In six weeks, Jason and I must return to school. You don't even have that much time, Dad. You only arranged for a couple of weeks away from your job. Sure, I know you can extend your leave, and I know Sara and Donna can stay in your colleague's summer home while he and his family are globetrotting on a sabbatical, and I believe that's exactly what they should do, Jason, too, because the police will arrest him on sight, but you and I need to return to Denver and take the fight to Melville. You know I'm right."

"I know no such thing, Katy. I..."

"If we don't, Jason can't go back to college this fall. How long did the law firms estimate it would take to go the legal route? A year? Two?"

"That's beside the point, I..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.