Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions - Cover

Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions

Copyright© 2003 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Katy is gifted. She can read thoughts and feels the sensations and emotions others experience. This novel explores what could happen to a beautiful, romantic girl who exhibits such abilities. Will hearing the thoughts of others make her jaded? A little, perhaps. Will she die if emotionally connected to someone in the pain of death? Not if she can learn to control her gifts. Will Katy maintain her femininity, find love, and come out the winner in a confrontation with a bad guy?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Size   Slow  

That same night, Jerome and his cohorts whisked Jason away from the hospital to our Las Vegas safe house. The extraction was surprisingly easy. However, Jason's disappearance pissed off the LVPD. Stone's body had surfaced, and the cops wanted to talk to Jason about a possible connection between Stone's death and Jason's gunshot wound.

I met Maxie and Jason's mother, but I wasn't in the mood to socialize. The evening quickly turned into a Watson family reunion, and I didn't feel like a part of the family anymore, so at the first opportunity, I excused myself and went to my room.

I felt adrift. Bereft, too, because I cried myself to sleep. It was still dark when I woke up, but I showered and slipped into my bikini, made some coffee and, just as the sun peeked over the horizon, dove into the pool. Fifty laps later, I struggled out of the water, and Sara greeted me with a cup of coffee.

"Thank you for making coffee," she said.

"You're welcome," I stuttered, still panting with exertion. "Thanks for bringing me a cup."

"Sit. Let's talk," Sara said, patting the patio chair next to hers.

I felt lonely and considered Sara a friend. I sat in the chair and sipped my coffee. A talk with a friend was just what I needed.

"David told me what happened between you and Jason. You did the right thing, Katy."

"Yeah, well, I'm not so sure. I still love him, you know."

"And he loves you, probably always will, but..."

I read her thoughts. "Uh-uh, Sara. You're wrong. I'm not too much woman for him." I chuckled. "Heck, I'm not even a woman. I'm still a girl."

She laughed gaily. "Balderdash! The only person who sees you as a girl is your loveable father."

"Balderdash? You're spending too much time with my loveable father. Some of his favorite words are creeping into your vocabulary."

Sara grinned. "As far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as spending too much time with David. I love him more than you could ever imagine. I love him as much as I love my little girl. I love him so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with him, Katy. He makes me whole."

Sara's love for my father washed over me, which brought tears to my eyes. Would I ever feel love like Sara felt for my father? Her love was so strong, so complete, and it contained just the right amounts of romance and lust. I envied her, so I told her how I felt.

"And I envy you, your gifts, your bravery, so much about you, Katy, but mostly, I just love you. I'm too young to be your mother, but I hope, regardless of what happens between Jason and you, that we'll always be friends."

We were hugging when Maxie stepped out onto the patio with a cup of coffee in hand.

"May I join you?" she asked.

"Sure," Sara and I parroted.

Maxie settled onto a chair across the patio table from me. I slipped into her mind while I studied her face and form. That she was Jason's sister was irrefutable. She was a tall brunette with a dark complexion and a comely body. To my eye, she was as beautiful as Jason was handsome, but she lacked Sara's astonishing beauty, no deep dimples when she smiled, either, but she had a winning, gentle smile. It softened here face, made her more feminine. Jason told me she was thirty-two. She looked her age, but no more.

Her thoughts told me she was on Jason's side, not mine, which was fine with me. He needed as much support as I. Jason had informed her about our rift, not Sara, and being a paranormal skeptic, she didn't believe I could read thoughts or feel the sensations and emotions of others.

It was a gorgeous morning. A slight breeze cooled my skin. A sensuous wind, I thought as I rubbed my hands along my arms, hugging myself. I decided I didn't feel like crossing swords with a paranormal skeptic. What I wanted was to make love with Jason - slowly, with a lot of romance, a wish that would go unrequited, I figured.

"Jason tells me you can read minds," Maxie said.

Argh! Would I spend the entire day being thwarted? "Yes, but you're a skeptic, Maxie, and I'm not in the mood to prove anything, not this morning."

She smirked, both mentally and with her facial expression; I ignored her.

Sara didn't. "You're a skeptic?" she asked her sister.

"No," Maxie said. "I'm a realist."

Sara snickered. "Then you're about to get a wake-up call. If I know Katy, and I do, she's roaming around in your head right now. If there's something you don't want her to know about you, don't think about it."

Maxie promptly did what everyone does; she relied on the privacy of her mind and thought about the one thing she didn't want anyone to ever know.

Her thoughts nearly made me blush. Now I knew why incest excited Jason. It ran in his family. Maxie had happily fucked her father, not once, but many times.

Don't say anything about it, Sara told me with a thought.

"You know?" I asked Sara out loud.

Yes, Sara thought. Daddy and Maxie weren't as clever as they believed, but as far as I know, I'm the only one who knows, so please don't say anything to anyone about it, including Maxie.

"All right," I said.

"All right what?" Maxie asked. Her smirk had turned into a worried look.

Please, Katy, Sara begged silently. Don't reveal the past. My mother would be devastated. I don't want her hurt.

I nodded my understanding and sipped my coffee, ignoring Maxie's question. Dad saved my bacon by stepping out onto the patio.

"Good morning, ladies," he said cheerily just before he leaned down and kissed Sara, spilling coffee from the mug in his hand. "Oops," he added, bent further and wiped the spill from the cool deck with a napkin.

I decided Maxie had a deliciously naughty mind like Barbie. My dad turned her on. No surprise there. He turned most ladies on. Girls, too, including me, I had to admit. Did Sara have competition? No, Maxie adored my father. She considered him sexy as all get out, but she wouldn't hurt Sara for the world. Skeptic or not, I decided I liked her.

Suddenly my attitude changed. I didn't like her anymore. Instead, I wanted to pull her hair out by the roots. The green monster called jealousy perched on my shoulder and started to scream, "She's going to fuck him! She's going to fuck her brother like she fucked her father!" Somehow I managed to outwardly ignore the green guy, so he persisted. "You let him go, you fool. He's free as a bird. If he wants to fuck Maxie, and he does, you know he does, he'll fuck her, and you can't say a word. Hah! Stupid cunt!"

I guess all the blood drained from my face because suddenly Dad looked worried.

"Are you all right, cupcake?" he asked.

"I feel a little faint. I think I'll go lie down for a while."

"I'll go with you," Sara said and rose to her feet.

I started to object, but I decided I wanted a private conversation with her, so I nodded. Once in my room with the door closed, Sara said, "She's going after Jason, isn't she?"

I nodded.

"No way," Sara said with determination. "Not as long as I have anything to say about it, and I do. I'll blackmail the slut!"

"No!" I said, almost a shout. "Please, Sara," I added as I moved onto the bed and leaned against the headboard. "Leave it alone. Maxie cheated on her husband with only one man - your father. So, she isn't a slut, not in my book, and Jason is a big boy. Besides, I know he wants her as much as she wants him. Last night, I let Jason go. I cut our ties. I don't have any say in the matter anymore. You don't, either. Please, just leave it alone. Promise me."

Her thoughts told me she didn't like it, but she said, "I promise."

I patted the bed. "Sit. You constantly surprise me, Sara. You're stronger mentally with each passing day. I'm proud of you."

She didn't sit. She moved onto the bed and leaned against the headboard next to me. "Thank you. Most of the time, I'm proud of myself. I have you and your father to thank more than anyone."

"Jason, too," I said.

"Yes, Jason, too, the damned fool." She huffed a laugh. "But he's a loveable fool."

"That he is; that he is." My mind pictured Jason and Maxie making love. I was making headway; the green guy didn't jump up and down on my chest. "I'll be fine, Sara. I just need some time. Maxie might be just what the loveable fool needs."

"You surprise me, too, Katy. Maxie and Daddy. Maxie and Jason. Doesn't incest bother you?"

I chuckled. "Not really, and from your thoughts, incest doesn't bother you all that much either. What about you and your father? Did you ever get together with him?"

"No!" She laughed. "Not that the idea didn't come up from time to time, so to speak. With little effort, I sure could give him a woody, but I never tried to seduce him, and he never touched me inappropriately. I suspect that Maxie seduced him, not the other way around. He was much like your father - a gentleman first and a man second."

"Woody?" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, a woody, a stiffy, a boner, a hard-on, take your pick."

We laughed together.

"Knowing you and your father, no doubt you also tented his trousers on occasion," Sara commented.

I laughed heartily. "Yeah, I did, but you're wrong about my dad, at least as far as I'm concerned. He's a father first, a gentleman second, and a man third, so I would've had to jump two hurdles to get him to jump my bones. Besides, I love him when he wears his daddy hat. Ah, heck, I love him whatever hat he's wearing, but except for some naughty teenaged fantasies and a shameful secret only Jason knows about, I never really considered Dad a lover."

"Shameful secret?"

I blushed. Should I confess? Yeah, I should. Sara was a friend. Friends told each other their secrets.

"I've made love to my father through you, Sara. I've felt Dad's orgasms like I felt Jason's. Yours, too. I know how it would feel if he entered me, because I was connected to you when he slowly pushed himself into you. I also know how he feels when your wet heat surrounds him and lovingly caresses his length, so in a sense, Sara, I have committed incest."

Sara shivered. "Jesus! That's hot, Katy!"

Her arousal struck me like a fist. I snickered. "So are you."

She blushed.

"Don't tell my father, please. He'd freak out," I admonished.

She huffed a laugh. "Yeah, he would." She flashed me a devilish grin. "It'll be our little secret. If you get a chance to connect with us while we're making love again, do it!"

Her next thought surprised both of us.

"Ah, Katy, that was just a fantasy."

"I know. Joining you physically for a threesome would really freak Dad out."

She laughed. "It would satisfy one of his hottest fantasies, though."

I laughed, too. "I know."

"Yeah, I keep forgetting you know just about everything. How do you handle everyone's sexy thoughts, Katy? I'd be wet and ready all the time if I were you."

Sara's high state of arousal was driving me up the wall. She felt so much more than the rest of us, and she was very hot, which made me very hot. Wounded in the buttocks or not, set free to do what he wished with Maxie or not, I was temped to go jump Jason's bones.

"Before I met Jason, I masturbated - a lot." With a blush, I added, "Come to think of it, after I met Jason, I continued the habit, but not as often."

"Yeah, me, too, until I met your father." She chuckled. "Still do. I want to touch myself right now."

"Go ahead." Whoa! What's happening here?

"Would it freak you out?"

"No. I'd do the same," I said when I realized she didn't want to fuck me. She just wanted to come. Me, too.

"No touching each other," she said and pulled her tank top over her head. "Maxie and I masturbated together a few times when we were teenagers. We never touched each other, but it was fun, not as lonely as doing it alone, and it felt good. Oops, I'm babbling. Sorry."

"No problem," I said with a laugh. I untied my bikini top, cupping my breasts in my hands before squeezing my nipples with my thumbs and index fingers.

"Beautiful," Sara gushed while staring at my breasts. She stripped off her shorts, dragging her panties off at the same time.

"Thanks, but when it comes to titties, Sara, you make me look like a boy. Hmm, I bet Dad just loves your breasts. He prefers large breasts on a woman, also what he calls womanly hips. You're his ideal."

"I know. This is fun." One hand tweaked and pulled at her engorged nipples; her other hand was busy between her legs.

I felt what she was feeling. Hot! Sara knew her own body well. She'd come soon. I didn't mind. I didn't want to dally, either.

Sara's fantasy helped. I was included, as was my father. Sara wanted to see Dad's long one slide into me. In her fantasy, she helped, guided his hard-on, twirled the crown around my wet cunt, and pushed it inside a little just before he thrust forward, burying his length until he couldn't give me anymore. She even imagined the feel of her hand stuck between my pussy and Dad's body. Sara didn't want to fuck me, though. Women didn't turn her on. My future stepmother wasn't a lesbian, or even bi, for that matter.

"Love your fantasy!" I gushed as my fingers flashed over my clitoris. "Would you truly like to watch him fuck me?"

She groaned with passion and said, "In reality, no, but the idea turns me on. You're the only woman I know, Katy, that I'd even fantasize about with your father. I'm quite possessive, actually. Ooh, I'm close already! What about you?"

"I'm feeling what you're feeling, Sara, but I'm also enjoying the pleasure I'm giving myself. I'm on the brink of having an orgasm times two."

Her thoughts asked me to explain. Two of her fingers were plunging in and out of her gushing pussy while her thumb danced on her clit.

"I get to feel the impact of two orgasms at the same time - yours and mine."

She groaned. "Incredible! Ooh, I'd love to feel something like that."

"I had an orgasm times four once. Jason and I plus Dad and you. It was too much for me. I passed out."

My words took her over the top, and her orgasm triggered mine. We made a lot of noise. Did anyone hear us? Fuck 'em. I went with my sensations combined with Sara's, and the results were powerful. Ecstasy! Ecstasy that went on and on, mostly on Sara's part, but she took me along with her. She sure could come.

When we collapsed, I wanted to cuddle. I wanted to be kissed and petted. Sara didn't want to cuddle; she was embarrassed, worried that I'd consider her strange.

"Ah, don't, Sara," I whispered. "You were right. Coming together was fun. It felt good, took away the loneliness, and didn't hurt anyone."

"Our secret?" she asked.

"Of course."

Good, she thought. Would you like to do it again sometime?

"Yes."

"I love you, Katy. I'm not into sex with women, but I love you. Do you understand?"

"Uh-uh. I love you, too, Sara, and I'll be delighted when you become my stepmother."

Tears flushed her eyes. "I can hardly wait," she whispered, turned to me, and we hugged. The embrace wasn't romantic, but it sure did express a lot of love. It also satisfied my need to be cuddled.

Later that day, I was walking down the hall toward my room when my sensation sensors connected with Jason. I stumbled when I also connected with the person in his room with him. Because the door was firmly closed, I couldn't hear their thoughts, but I could certainly feel what they were feeling.

Tears stung my eyes. Maxie had her lips around Jason's long one. The sensations evoked by his sister's mouth sliding down around his throbbing dick thrilled him. I wasn't thrilled. The green guy made another appearance and jumped from shoulder to shoulder, pounding his hulk-like green fists at the back of my head. I shut down my gifts and rushed away. Before I reached my room, Marsha stepped out of hers, and I bumped into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.