Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions - Cover

Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions

Copyright© 2003 by Ms. Friday

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Katy is gifted. She can read thoughts and feels the sensations and emotions others experience. This novel explores what could happen to a beautiful, romantic girl who exhibits such abilities. Will hearing the thoughts of others make her jaded? A little, perhaps. Will she die if emotionally connected to someone in the pain of death? Not if she can learn to control her gifts. Will Katy maintain her femininity, find love, and come out the winner in a confrontation with a bad guy?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Size   Slow  

Lethargic in the afterglow of shared orgasms, we held and slowly caressed each other. We cuddled. I could feel his semen combined with my juices seeping from my cunt. If I didn't do something, we'd be lying in a puddle of come.

Reluctantly, I untangled our entwined limbs. When I first stood, my legs felt wobbly. I was supposed to make his legs wobbly, not the other way around. A small shiver of pleasure rippled along my spine. I'd been wonderfully and truly fucked.

After I cleaned and washed myself, I returned to Jason with a warm, damp cloth and washed his marvelous cock and balls. I adored his cock in its flaccid state.

"It's cute now," I said.

"Cocks can't be cute."

"Wrong. When yours is soft its cute, makes me want to cuddle with it." I proved my point and cuddled it against my face. "It's cute. Admit it."

"What can I say? You're right. You just gave me a first. No one has ever cuddled with my cock before."

I pushed the foreskin back, exposing the bulbous crown, dipped my head and sucked it into my mouth. It was a gentle, playful suck, not meant to arouse, but Jason emitted a small moan of pleasure.

I released his mostly soft cock with a smack of my lips. "Speaking of firsts. I wanna learn how to suck cock. A girl should know how to suck cock, don't you think?"

"Definitely."

"Will you teach me?"

"Definitely."

I sucked his cock into my mouth again. It wasn't quite as soft as before. While sucking, I twirled my tongue around and around, and soft and pliable started to become hard and stiff. Sucking cock was a lot like whipping cream. Twirl it and twirl it and twirl it and soon it starts to stiffen. I'd felt a cock get hard in my hands (over trousers), and I'd felt a cock get hard against my clothed body while I danced or kissed, but..."

"Umm. A first for me this time. You're getting hard in my mouth." I swiped my tongue back and forth over the piece of skin that looked like a string stretched between the crown and the shaft of his cock. The string had a name, but I couldn't remember it. Then I lapped everywhere, lapped and lapped like a cat with milk.

She lied to me, he thought. She's sucked cock before.

Not true, but I couldn't deny his allegation without exposing my gift. What amazed me was the fact that I could feel the sensations coursing through his body as I licked and sucked his wonderful cock. Experiencing what he felt, I could adjust the strength of the suck or how and where I moved my tongue or hand to give him - and me - the maximum pleasure.

Cool, I thought. When he comes in my mouth, I'll come, too.

I had a problem, though. I didn't want him believing I'd lied to him. The problem had an easy solution, and I proceeded to solve it with my teeth.

I felt his pain, too!

I hadn't considered the downside of the added bonus to my gift. Dad, I thought, you'll need to borrow Dr. Cottrell's EEG again.

"No teeth," Jason muttered. "Teeth and B.J.'s don't mix."

"Sorry. How... ?"

"Keep your lips over your teeth."

"Like this?"

He moaned. I wanted to. Problem solved.

"Yeah, you're a natural."

"Thank you, but I still need your help. I'm not stupid. I figured sucking cock would be an important skill I'd need to master, so I studied the subject. When you type 'fellatio' in the search box on Google, over 650,000 responses come up."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." My tongue twirled around the crown, and I used my hand to stroke his length at the same time.

"How many responses do you get if you type cunnilingus?"

I giggled. A girl shouldn't giggle, except... yeah, giggling when your mouth is full of cock is definitely acceptable. "I don't know," I responded. "It's not a subject I've studied." A lie. A search for cunnilingus on Google produces over 500,000 responses. I'd wondered at the time why fellatio had so much more written about it.

"You'd think a college boy like you would know such things, especially as important as fellatio and cunnilingus are to college life, any life for that matter."

Smug doesn't become her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to put you down."

You did it again. You responded to a thought. You've gotta be more careful, I told myself.

"The last thing I want is you down," I said to cover my mistake. "I want you tall and proud and hard and throbbing just like you are right now. I love your cock, Jason. It's gorgeous. I could play with it, lick it, suck it, fondle or stroke it for hours on end and never get bored."

While I talked I performed the "cock pull," a technique I'd read about on one of the responses on Google. He liked the pull, so I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"It's time to stop talking and get down to the serious business of learning to suck cock," I stated. "I plan to try some of the techniques I read about. Let me know with a groan or moan if you like what I'm doing. Stop me if anything gives you displeasure or is boring. Okay?"

He moaned and flashed his boyish grin. I adored that grin. I dropped my face and took about half his length into my mouth, and suddenly pulled back. "One more question before I start. How long is your cock?"

He huffed a laugh. "A fraction over seven inches."

"Perfect," I muttered and returned to the task, if sucking cock can be considered a task. I didn't. I considered it a pleasure, especially since I could feel what Jason was feeling. First I explored. I'd been exploring, but now I checked out every surface, every part of his cock and balls. I flicked my tongue everywhere and sucked spots that felt good to Jason - and me. He especially enjoyed my flicking tongue across the top of his crown, dipping into the hole where pre-cum oozed into the air from inside his body. I adored the taste of it, and he enjoyed me tasting it. I didn't ignore his string, either. Darn, I wish I could remember what it was called.

I made a ring out of my mouth and slipped it down over his shaft. My mouth watered and I created a padding of saliva while I bounced my head up and down playing like my mouth was a cunt. The feel of my mouth was luxurious, a rich, warm sensation Jason shared with me. I increased both the speed and length of my slide, and Jason groaned. Me, too. He enjoyed the vibrations my moan created on the surface of his cock. Me, too.

I sensed I could make him come with my sliding, bobbing mouth, but I wanted to try some other techniques. I slid down and slowed my upward stroke while I sucked harder as if sucking on a peppermint stick, and then slid down quickly again taking as much of his length as I could without gagging. I'd read about gagging, that swallowing was the key to stopping the gag response, but I wasn't ready to try deep-throating - not yet.

While I bobbed and sucked, my fingers fondled his balls. That felt nice, but not as nice as I thought it would. Jason's balls weren't very sensitive. He did enjoy a gentle scratching on the underside of his scrotum, but I think it was the surprise element that felt good. The second or third time became boring for him, so I moved my fingers back and pressed on the soft skin behind his testicles. I'd read that rhythmically pressing on that spot massaged a man's prostrate, so I pressed and released, pressed and pulled back. It took a while, but finally I sensed results. Jason let me know he liked what I was doing, too, by emitting a heartfelt moan.

My mouth was getting tired, so I pulled it off his cock and looked up at Jason with a happy smile while I stroked his cock with my hand. He returned my smile.

"How am I doing?" I asked.

"Amazingly well. You don't need a teacher. You only need a cock so you can put what you've read into practice."

"What have you liked the best so far?"

"Your mouth sliding up and down my dick. It was amazing!"

I chuckled. "Thought so. Like this?"

I returned my rested mouth to his long one, made an "O" and firmly and snugly slipped my mouth down around his cock as far as I could go, which I guessed at about five inches. I decided to leave the last two inches for another day, one of the three days remaining.

For me, sucking cock was intimate, a mingling of two people: my mouth, his shaft. He had to trust me with the most sensitive part of his body, and I gave him my mouth, my warm, wet mouth, the organ of speech, for breathing, for eating. I was lovingly eating his cock.

My sliding mouth became more energetic, and I could sense his approaching orgasm. I bobbed my head as if saying yes, and at the same time, I rotated my head from side to side as if saying no. Jason loved it. Me, too. If I continued, he'd climax. Would he put up with a little torture? I wouldn't know until I tried. I stopped sliding up and down on his cock and licked it, licked along the underside from its root up to the crown.

He emitted a small groan of disappointment, but said nothing. From my reading, I knew if I prolonged the act, his climax would be more intense, but I didn't want to frustrate him, either. After licking and kissing his shaft for a minute, I returned to the luxurious sliding embrace, bobbing my head yes, rotating it no, and his hips started to move. Instead of moving only my neck, I brought my shoulders and upper back to the effort so I was bouncing up and down with my whole upper body. This way I could bring more energy to what I was doing, and I needed the energy and freedom of movement, because Jason's hips were really flashing up and down by now.

"I'm going to come," he muttered, warning me like a gentleman in case I didn't want him to come in my mouth. I also understood from his thoughts that he hoped I wouldn't pull away, that I'd swallow his spend. I wasn't about to disappoint him. I wanted him to come in my mouth like he came in my cunt. I wanted to feel his seed splash against the back of my throat like it splashed the back of my cunt. And unlike my cunt, my mouth could taste his come, experience its flavors, its textures, its...

"Now! I'm coming, Katy! Oh, fuck, I'm coming!

He was, too. I felt his climax gather as if I were the one climaxing, probably because I was. I felt what he felt. My cunt was creaming. Could experiencing his climax set off one of my own?

Yes! When he peaked, when his exquisite sensations coursed through me, another orgasm exploded - mine! When his body went rigid, mine did, too. When his come jetted into my mouth, my mouth was wide open with an orgasmic wail. I had to concentrate. I wanted his climax to be prevalent, not mine. I wanted our orgasms to mingle, become as one, but still his had to dominate. I was sucking his cock to give him pleasure. So, I sucked. I swallowed. I pushed my mouth down around his ejaculating cock and felt another spurt of semen fly into my mouth. I couldn't swallow it all, but I tried.

Oh, the taste! I adored its taste. The texture was slimy, though, like raw oysters. Enjoying the texture would need to be acquired, and I vowed I'd acquire the needed appreciation. Through practice. I got a kick out of sucking cock, and I anticipated sucking a lot of cock during my life. I'd suck Jason's over the next few days whenever the urge struck him - or me.

His spurting cock became a dribbling cock, and he collapsed back onto the bed. I wanted to collapse, too, but I didn't. I continued to enjoy the flavor of the dribbles, tried to acquire an appreciation of the texture of his semen, and persistently sucked and licked his cock, but gently, very gently. I could feel how sensitive the head of his cock had become, and was careful not to cause any pain - only pleasure.

He pulled me away from his shaft, pulled my come-coated mouth to his. He didn't seem to mind the taste of his own semen. If he didn't, I didn't, so I kissed him deeply, cuddled next to him and shared the relaxed afterglow of his orgasm with him. My orgasm, too.

Orgasm times two. My favorite kind.

If I were to experience a threesome, would I feel three orgasms at once if all three of us came at the same time?

"You came when I came, didn't you?" he said, his voice low and breathy.

"Uh-huh."

"Amazing."

I've never known a girl like Katy. What am I going to do when I leave her? I know what I'll do. I'll do as I promised. I'll leave with style, but after she's out of sight, I'll yearn for her. I'll...

His thoughts were making me sad, probably because he was feeling sad, and I felt what he felt, so I interrupted his stream of thoughts and emotions.

"I'm thirsty."

"Me, too."

I rolled from the bed, looking more energetic than I felt, and tugged at his arm. "Come on. I'm not serving you in bed."

He cooperated, and as we passed the bathroom, he said, "Give me a minute."

I nodded with understanding. He needed to take a leak, which made me want to do the same. I needed to get a handle on the ability I'd just acquired, or I suspected I'd feel the need to go to the bathroom most of the time. I hurried and used Dad's bathroom. When Jason joined me in the kitchen, he was wearing his Dockers but was bare-chested. I was naked, which didn't seem fair, but the way he looked at me, the thoughts rumbling through his mind, and the way he felt about my nakedness turned unfair into more than fair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.