All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

Jack tried for a couple of weeks to keep both Dot and Matty satisfied. Often, when he came home from work, Matty would meet him at the door, wearing something sexy and revealing. She would get on her knees and suck his cock before he even put down his lunch pail. She was voracious, mostly getting on top, trying to make him stay hard for hours. When Dot would get home, he would try to please her, eating her cunt more, spending more time in foreplay. But it was a losing effort, and one night when he couldn't even get hard, she whispered to his ear "I know you're getting it on with Matty." He jerked with surprise, but she put a hand on his chest. "I've known from that first night at the swimming pool. I'm not pissed off, Jack. I made it with my dad."

Jack remembered her father, a robust man even into his sixties. He and Dot had always seemed very intimate, whispering to each other, smiling a lot. "I gave it up when we got married, but he was my first love, babe. You'll be Matty's. That's great. She needed someone to teach her how to enjoy it." His mind whirled, but he knew Dot well enough to know there was more to come.

"But I need some hot action too, babe. You're getting more than you can handle, and I'm not getting enough. Not fair." She rose to a seated position beside him. "There's a guy who's been after me at the restaurant. He's a little younger than us, but I hear he's a cocksman. I've been kind of turned on. How 'bout I give that a whirl." Jack stared at her briefly, but knew she was right. As long as Matty was fresh in her discovery of the thrill of good sex with him, Dot would have been second tit. "Not fair." He had been enjoying having both women, the variety of it. But they were off on a new, adventurous road. Wherever it ended, he had confidence that Dot would be on his side.

Matty took the news well. She said "Neat.", and immediately went in to talk to Dot. When she came out, there was a big grin on her face. "This sounds like fun to me Dad."

Dot didn't wait around. The next night, she brought the young stud home, with Matty and Jack staring through slats on the second floor. Dot was wearing the barmaid's costume she wore every Saturday night when she worked the tables at the bar rather than her regular position in the dining room. The outfit emphasized her big, fleshy tits, and made her seem heavier than she really was.

Barry Johnson was a cable TV installer, and loved to boast about his conquests. His large frame was very trim, and he took pride in cleanliness. Though Dot was nearly ten years older than he, she had always kept his interest with her earthy wit and easy smile. She managed to convey wantonness without being pushy. He loved that, especially compared to the uptight women who would sneak a quick fuck with him when he was working in their homes. He had made his interest clear to Dot over the last few months, wishing she would bend. The fact that she had tonight confirmed his belief in being patient.

"Sit down, Barry. Want something?" "Yeah, babe, a little of you." Dot stopped her puttering in the mail, and looked at hiim. Then she moved over to sit beside him on the couch and put her hand on his thigh. She whispered in his ear "You're gonna get some tonight, stud. I'm a warm, willing woman whose husband's away. My pussy's hot and wet already. You're gonna have a good time." His prick jerked upward, and she pushed at it with her hand. "But don't be in a hurry. I'm gonna change."

Matty had her bathing suit on, a little thong with two tiny triangles covering the nipples. She looked at Jack, and put one hand down to her cunt, rubbing it with the unique thrill she was getting from this peeping. Knowing her mom knew they were watching fired her imagination. Jack was having less trouble than he had expected. Part of him saw Dot as a sensual woman putting on a sex show with a man. Part of him cursed "That's my wife." but he was sitting here wondering how to get off with Matty. She had been kneeling to watch the show in the living room, but now lay down on her stomach, hand still rubbing her twat. Her ass was within Jack's reach, firm and tan, the string running between her butt cheeks, humping as she watched. He hunkered down so he could see too, and reached a hand over to his daughter's butt crack, beginning to run his hand up and down.

Dot came into the living room from the bedroom. Her hair had been loose, but now was pinned up, lengthening her face. Suddenly, she was a regal blond goddess. She had put on a pale blue negligee Jack recognized. It was completely transparent, and she had on black bikini panties. Her high heels futher lengthened her body. Her breasts were clearly displayed through the negligee, large nipples pale, their fullness obvious. She looked completely different than she had when she had arrived, and Barry sucked in his breath at this lovely creature. His mind mixed the wanton barmaid with the sexy sophisticate before him, and his dick leaped up.

Jack's prick was surging too, and Matty was rubbing herself harder. Jack let a finger dip between the taut asscheeks, feeling around for her puckered asshole. When he found it, he pushed in a little, and she humped back at the probing. She looked over at him, smiling sexily."I'm up for it if you are" she breathed. She raised to her hands and knees, pulled the tiny bra off, and pushed the thong down to her knees. Her eyes were glued to the living room.

Dot was running her hands over her body, gazing at Barry, seeing his prick harden. Her large tits were sagging a little, but still retained their sexy fullness. She cupped them through the sheer material, fingers running around the large nipples, making the tips harden. Then her hands went behind her butt, and she began to grind her groin toward her conquest. Her hips were full but firm. Barry was breathing hard, his hand on his cock, pushing it around in his pants. Dot walked over to the couch and sat down.

She began to unbutton his shirt, breathing in his ear. He unbuckled his belt as her fingers touched his skin, rubbing the light hair on his chest. The shirt was open by the time he got his pants skinned down to his ankles. Her hand went to his erection, jacking softly at the head. His mind was spinning, as she continued to breathe in his ear.

"Ooh, its a nice big one. That'll feel good in my pussy, honey. I'll cream my ass off. I'm all you can handle, big boy." She kissed him with her mouth open, tongue searching. He pushed his pants off over his now shoeless feet. She was holding the kiss, pulling at his cock. He was gasping into her mouth. She took her mouth from his and stuck her tongue in his ear, still breathing into it. God, what a sexy broad, he thought.

She shifted quickly to sit on the coffee table right in front of him, untieing the negligee. It fell away from her body. Leaning back, supporting herself on her arms behind her, she licked her lip. "Pull the panties down, Barry. Get on my cunt. Eat me good." He pulled the shirt off, revealing broad shoulders without much chest hair, and no flab. Young and firm, she thought. She put her legs together, he pulled the black panties down and buried his head in her furry box, groaning with passion. She opened her legs again as he began sucking and tonguing, kneeling between her thighs. She threw her head back, moaning.

Barry was lost in her fragrant twat. He smelled the odor of her cream, and tasted it as she humped to his mouth. No shrinking violet here, he thought. A sexy, erotic woman, giving herself fully to him. He kept mouthfucking her, wanting her good and hot.

Meanwhile, Jack had his bathing suit off, and a finger buried deep in Matty's asshole. Matty was still watching Dot, but her butt was surging back against his hand. He could see her breathing hard, but she made no sound. One hand reached over to his prick, jacking at it. She felt a little liquid ooze out, and licked it from her palm. Then she resumed pulling on his dick.

Dot was creaming against Barry's sucking, gurgling mouth, shaking her head. Her hair was falling down as pins shook loose. As he glanced up at her face, she was the most active lover he could ever remember, groaning, showing him she wanted it. Her cunt was humping furiously at him. "That's it, honey, suck it, eat it. Ooh I'm goin' good, baby." He kept at it, until she pushed his head away. "Not yet, honey. Get up on the couch." He backed onto the pillows, as she knelt between his legs, eyeing his twitching prick. "Gonna suck on that thing, honey. Gonna make you hot. Get ready for some head, baby."

He groaned as she took his tool all the way into her throat in one swallow. The wet, warm mouth was pulled completely around him, as her lips touched his pubic hair. Then she began moving her mouth, groaning as she pulled first a couple of inches off, and then more. Soon, she would get all the way to the head, lick the tip furiously, then sink back all the way. She kept it up, minute after minute, and he felt himself getting out of control. "Dot, Dot, careful. Want it in your cunt now." She let him pop out, smiled sexily, and stood straight up. One knee went to the couch, then the other. Her hips were poised over his cock. She reached underneath her, grabbed his dong, and pressed it to the mouth of her fucktunnel. She glanced up slyly to where she knew Jack and Matty were watching, then sank onto the stiff member.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.