Tom's Diary - Cover

Tom's Diary

Copyright© 2003 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom Ferguson is a high school junior who's coming of age experience is a plethora of girls, women and challenges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Sunday, March 17, 2002

When I awoke I sensed someone else was in my room. Even though it was dark, I was pretty sure I knew who it was. "Tom?" JR's voice came softly from the dark.

"I'm awake," I whispered back. There wasn't really much chance of our parents hearing us, not through the wall of my bedroom and then JR's. I glanced at the clock on my night stand, a little after one am. Even so... "This isn't a good idea. We'd get killed if we get caught."

JR giggled. "Oh yeah! We should have thought about that, though, before we started."

It had to laugh at that. "What fun would that have been?"

"Oh yeah!" JR said softly. There was a momentary pause. "You want to do it again?"

"Yes!" I said emphatically. I thought she was talking about right then, but she wasn't.

"I'm going over to Penny's this afternoon. Kim's going out shopping all afternoon. We could do it then, if you want."

"Sure." I said, wondering what that might be like. A threesome? Or was Penny just going to cover for JR?

Another pause, and JR whispered, "Are you going to dream about me tonight?"

"For sure!" I said.

"Rub yourself?"

"Probably." I knew that was a fib; Of course I was! But I couldn't tell JR that.

"I'll be thinking about you, too." With that I heard a rustle of movement, heard my door open, and she was gone.

I lay there doing what I'd just said I wouldn't, stroking my rock hard erection, imagining being with JR and while I was at it, Marsha. I would, I thought when I shot off, never kick either out of bed. But if I had to choose between one of the two, JR won, hands down.

I used the t-shirt out of my night stand, kept for such occasions, to clean myself off. Hand jobs were okay, blow jobs were better. The real thing, much better yet! And this was just my first day! I rolled over and went back to sleep, a happy grin on my face.

The problem with going to sleep early was normally I'd have gotten up early. I was a little surprised when I didn't get up until after seven, nearly eleven hours of sleep. Not being entirely brain dead, and still having one or two stiff muscles, I equated the sex with getting tired; was that why guys were reported to always be falling asleep? I hadn't felt sleepy in bed with a girl, but on the other hand, it was all new and good. Really good. What would happen if it was old hat? I laughed at myself. It might get to be old hat, but it wasn't ever going to get old! I'd come a lot of times, in the first twenty four hours of my real sex life; I even counted the time last night after JR left. No wonder I was tired!

Another day though, was ahead of me, and I already had one date to get laid. Life, I thought, couldn't get much better!

About one I was due to take JR off to Penny's, I casually told my mom, "I think I'm going to go over to Border's, after I drop off JR. See if I can find something new to read."

She smiled; I knew mom liked the fact I went out and bought books, as opposed to Nintendo games. Frankly, books were better. Not as good as sex with JR, though...

It was an interesting drive to Penny's; for the first time since yesterday I had a chance to talk to JR. I mentioned my concerns about birth control, and I was pleased that JR didn't blow them off. "Penny has to be careful." JR said, "Her periods started in fifth grade." Penny was heavier than JR, not to mention a couple of inches taller. "According to the doctor," JR went on to explain, "there's like a relationship between body weight and when you start." She shrugged. "I'm in no hurry."

I nodded. For a moment there was silence; we were nearly there. Then JR spoke suddenly. "Tom, do you love me?"

I was surprised, "Of course!" I said, "You're my sister!"

"No, not as your sister. As your girlfriend."

I blinked; I'd never thought of it that way. I didn't know what to say, and spent some time thinking about it. We pulled up in front of Penny's house, and JR looked at me. "I love you too... but when we were together yesterday; that was sex. Not love."

"I want to be your friend, as well as your brother." I told her. "You're a girl. I love my sister, I love the girl I was with yesterday. I definitely loved the sex." I thought I was being funny, but JR persisted.

"Yesterday with me wasn't your first time." It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway.

"You were my first boy; but not my first time."

"I understand," I told her. "I'm not out to break up friendships, however close, no matter who with."

She nodded, serious. She waved towards the house. "In there is Roger Parker, Penny's boyfriend." I nodded, not sure where JR was going.

She took a deep breath. "A couple of weeks ago, after Penny and Roger had been dating for a while, she convinced me to go down on Roger. Just to see what it was like. Just the once."

Again I nodded, wondering where she was headed with all of this. Suddenly the words rushed out. "Last week at school, Keith Driscoll... he's bothered me since forever." I knew that! I'd told her a million times that she should tell me when it happened, and I'd see Keith was 'persuaded' not to do it again. "He stole my math book, my calculator. He was bragging to some boys, and Roger heard him. Roger made Keith give them back."

"What a turd!" I said with heat, "And, of course, Keith's not in trouble at all?"

"When is he ever?" JR said bitterly, this was, as I said, an old topic. She looked at me. "I, I... I told Roger Friday I'd do him again. It was supposed to be today. Just, I mean, just going down on him... not..." She waved her hand towards her midsection; I got the picture.

"JR," I said evenly, "I want to do it with you. Okay? But I'm not your boyfriend; you're right about that. And it probably wouldn't be a good idea anyway, if we did it a lot. Do I want to have sex with you? Oh yeah!" We both grinned.

"I don't want to control your life, I don't want to monopolize your life. It's not up to me who you go with, nor who you see, nor what you do when you see them. I want a place in your life, but I don't want to control you; I'm not mom or dad. You are the one who makes the decisions." I grinned. "Of course, as mom and dad have said ten million times, we have to be responsible for the outcome of our choices. The more I think about growing up, the less I think it's bull shit they are trying to teach us."

JR nodded somberly, then waved towards the house. "We should go in. And Tom," I looked at her, "Penny said, if you were lonely or bored, she might be inclined to help brighten your day." That was, I thought, clear enough.

We went and JR knocked on the door; it took a minute before I heard someone fumbling with the lock, inside. Penny stuck her head around the door, saw JR and smiled, "Come on in!"

We went inside. Evidently, I thought, Roger was already there and busy. Penny was stark naked, and from the look on her face, she'd already gotten started on a pleasant day.

Penny had breasts midway in size between JR and Marsha, and more interesting, shaped completely different. JR's were conical, mainly nipple. Marsha had two very large grapefruit halves. Penny had, I thought, apples. Hard, ripe, perched high on her chest, jutting out.

Penny eyed me, not quite as hungrily as I was eyeing her. "Joanna says you're cool about this." Penny said softly, her eyes searching mine.

"Yeah." I told her.

Penny gave me an odd little smile, while I scoped her out. Not nearly the hairy bush Marsha had, but not bare like JR, a dainty tuft of hair at the top of her slit. I was a little surprised when Penny stepped up to JR, reached out and took one of JR's hands and put it between her own legs, then started kissing JR hard. I watched them kiss, I watched JR fingerfuck Penny; it was seriously hot. Still, even if I wanted to be part of it, I stood and watched. Finally, Penny came, a shivering cry that sent chills up and down my spine.

"Oh, I needed that, girl!" Penny said softly, but loud enough for me to hear her. She glanced at me, smiled. "It purely freaks Roger out, when he sees Joanna and I kiss; if we get it on..." She shook her head. "Drives him nutzo."

"Tom's cool." JR said stoutly. "I told you he was."

Penny looked at me again. "Cool enough to let your sister walk through the door over there, with Roger all hard and horny on the other side?"

"Yes," I told her. "And JR said you might want to help me spend some time waiting for her. I'd like it, but it's up to you." It was a bluff, mostly. I'd really like to have a chance to suck on Penny's tits; they were outstanding! In any case I stood looking at Penny, not challenging her, but curious to see what she was going to do.

I glanced at JR, she was standing looking at the two of us; I saw Penny gave a slight nod of her head. JR smiled at me, then walked towards the back of the house and the door Penny had been talking about.

After a second, there was the sound of a door closing and Penny's expression changed. "So, you want me to take your mind off the back room?" Penny asked.

My eyes went to her breasts, then lower down. "I was thinking," I said softly, taking a step towards her, "of something JR said to me the other day." I glanced towards the back of the house and nodded. "That Roger doesn't like to go down on you. I was wondering if you'd rather me eat you right up."

Penny smiled a little. "And you think you're man enough to do me?"

"I'm thinking I haven't heard any complaints so far."

Penny smiled; a definite challenge. "Joanna did say you were good, really good."

"Come sit on my face and I'll show you."

"I think I will," Penny told me, "just to find out if what Joanna says is true, mind you. Like a science experiment at school."

She led me towards what I knew was the family room; I followed along behind her. She waved at a rug in front of their fireplace. "Lay down there." I did, on my back. She grinned at me, then simply lowered her pussy right over my mouth.

Again, Penny was different than JR or Marsha; I knew what she wanted, Penny knew what Penny wanted.

I licked the inside of her thighs, while taking a good look at her innermost secrets. Her pussy anatomy was very different from Marsha or JR. Penny's pussy lips were fatter and thicker, her clit was buried deep inside folds of flesh, relatively hard to get to. I persevered, using my tongue to do the reaching.

Even when I found it, it was easily the smallest of the three, but the attention I was paying it got Penny's attention. She squirmed, pushing against me. "Oh yeah, baby!" Penny muttered, "Oh I love to have my clit licked! Suck it hard, baby!"

One thing I was curious about, unsure what my reaction would be if I found a load of sperm already inside her; Penny didn't taste that much different than JR; a little less sweet, but nothing like Marsha's gamey taste. Marsha's butt had been full round and hard, muscles on muscles. JR's was lush and full as well, Penny didn't have much of a caboose at all. Still, I squeezed her cheeks and pushed her forward onto my tongue, and she continued to push against my face, too.

Penny was doing like JR had done the day before, rubbing and stroking her breasts while my tongue worked on her; and work it did. I spent ten or fifteen minutes on her clit, wishing I could be the one to stoke her breasts, but I thought it more important to push her pussy ever harder into my face, so that my tongue could swive deep inside the folds of her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit.

"Oh baby!" Penny muttered, "My clit loves you! Go baby! Go! Suck me hard! Do it!" She was pushing against me hard enough that I was having a little trouble trying to breathe; I left off stroking her butt, moved my hands around to cup her breasts myself.

For a second she tried to push them away, but then she moaned like JR had done earlier when Penny fingerfucked her. Penny was too busy for a second to care where my hands were. "Baby, baby!" Penny moaned, "You sucked me off just with my clit! My clit loves you! No one else ever did it like that! Now, fuck me with that tongue of yours! Tongue fuck me good!"

I wished the hard cock I had between my legs would get some action; but I did go for her pussy gold; chasing the source of her warm juice down from it's deep cave. Like JR, she was tight, hard to get my tongue into deeply, and I had to concentrate on that. I was surprised when I felt Penny's fingers there, next to her pussy; for a second I thought she was going to fingerfuck herself, but I was wrong, instead, she spread her pussy lips apart, letting me get in another inch deeper into her vagina.

I realized my nose was close to her clit, I aimed for it with my nasal digit, tonguing her for all I was worth. Penny was commanding me to more and more heroic efforts, then she jerked and shrieked, and I found a small trickle of moisture coming out of her pussy. I licked it up, and Penny uttered a guttural sigh of satisfaction.

I was surprised when Penny lifted herself up, moving her pussy well away from me. "Joanna's right." Penny muttered, "You do that just right! Give me a minute to catch my breath and I'll show you what I can do!"

I looked her in the eye. "You could just slide down a few feet and I'll show you something else I can do pretty good."

Penny laughed, as she swung her leg up and over me. "Baby! I promised Roger that there was a place no boytoy other than his was ever going to go, so long as we were together. He doesn't care about tongues, but not that!"

Her mouth wasn't what I wanted on my cock; but I'd be happy anyway. She really was good, and I really was horny. She sucked my cock down her throat like JR had done, sucked hard, then began to bob up and down over my midsection.

It had been an interesting day. I contemplating a number of things, shooting stars was a mistake; I promptly started spurting down her throat. It was a pretty sight, seeing Penny look up at me, a pleased expression on her face, as she continued to stroke my boner with her fingers.

"You liked that." Penny murmured.

"Oh yeah!" I told her, and we both giggled.

She glanced towards the back of the house, where JR had vanished quite some time ago. "Right back," Penny said as she bounced to her feet. I watched her go, smiling to myself. Great breasts! OK buns! Outstanding mouth! Nice clit! What wasn't to like?

When Penny came back, she walked over to me and laid down next to me on the rug. She started kissing me passionately and I responded as well; when her hand went back to wanking my erection, I nearly laughed. Well, evidently Roger and JR weren't swapping head! I felt a momentary burst of jealously; I'd wanted to get into that very tight box again, myself! But, I consoled myself; tomorrow was Monday, and JR and I would be expected to come right home and do our homework together; mom not being there. Well, I thought, we're going to be studying something, but probably not school work!

Penny sent her tongue plunging into my mouth, and I responded, doing what I could to welcome it. After a few minutes I was as hard as ever, and Penny pulled back. "Guess what Joanna and Roger are doing right now?"

I shrugged, "Not eating tea and crumpets?"

Penny giggled. "No, nor eating each other. But, hey, I was kinda hankering to find out what you might be able to do with this," she pulled on my erection, "you know where."

"That would be fun." I told her.

"What would be really fun," Penny said with a throaty whisper, "is you doing me from behind, doggy style."

I tried not to show surprise, trying to envision how that would work; it turned out I didn't really need to think about it. Penny rolled over and got up on her hands and knees, now wiggling her fanny in my face. I got up on my own knees, came behind her and attempted to guide my cock into her pussy.

Penny giggled, which wasn't the most inspiring thing in the world. "No, not there, silly!" And I felt her fingers on my cock, tugging me lightly forward, then into a warm, wet tunnel. I nearly choked; Oh my God! I'd been knocking at that other place! That other door! I was surprised I still had a head left; much less the errant portion of my anatomy!

Still, I was in the right spot now, no doubt about it! Penny was almost as tight as JR; and moister; although not up to Marsha's level. I started sliding in and out, and Penny started moving her butt in time with my strokes, obviously getting pretty worked up. No surprise there! So was I!

My next thought wasn't very loyal to Penny, but I thought about how great this would be with JR; Penny had good buns, but JR's were great! I'd loved cupping them in my hands yesterday, I'd loved the round, firm shapes in my hand. I wished it was JR's ass cheeks I was bouncing off right now!

Way before I was ready, Penny started really getting off, moaning and jerking, making it hard to keep pumping into her. I managed to stay with her, but the concentration and effort involved made it so she got there long before me.

Since I wasn't close, even after Penny started to cool off, I kept on, using my hands to stroke her bottom, occasionally putting my hands on her hips to pull her harder against me.

"Oh baby!" Penny muttered, facing away from me. "You still want it! Yeah! Go ahead baby! Let's do it again! Do it! Hard! Fuck me hard!"

It didn't take very long again, before Penny was thrashing and writhing even more than before. "I gotta lay down, lover!" She panted. "Don't pull out!" She lowered herself so that she was laying face down on the rug; I managed to stay with her.

She closed her legs, as I started pumping her again. and I found out a new meaning for 'tight, ' and I was in heaven. I started getting pretty worked up myself; so was Penny. Right in the middle of things, I popped out, slicker than a whistle. I frantically tried to push it back where it had been before; it wasn't nearly as easy this time. it seemed tighter than even a moment before.

I was hot and I kept pressing deeper; Penny was moaning my name, over and over and over. Finally I was buried in to the hilt, and I was close, very close. Penny moaned loudly one more time, and I shot my wad deep inside her.

She gave a shriek and came as well; this time it was me collapsing on top of her, although I was careful as I could, not to put my full weight on her.

After much too short a time, Penny wiggled a bit. "We should get up." Reluctantly, I withdrew, and she stood right up, then held down her hand to help me up.

"We need to wash up." She said, and I shrugged. She led me by the hand to the bathroom off the family room. I was surprised when she got a clean washrag, soaped it up herself, and started washing me.

"There's a first time for everything, I guess." Penny said, sounding muted. "That certainly was a first, not at all like I would have expected."

I tried to be nonchalant, just standing there nodding. I glanced down on my cock, now semi-erect again. There wasn't much, but I suddenly released what the brown stuff was. Oh my God! I'd fucked Penny up the wrong hole!

She did a careful and thorough job; and in spite of the stimulation, my mind was still whirling. What was Penny going to think of a boy who'd done that to her? She got a towel and patted me dry; then washed herself off. I took the towel and dried Penny off, then she tossed both articles of linen into the clothes hamper.

"I'm not mad at you." Penny said softly, "I'm not. I'm mad at Roger, cause he said he wouldn't. I'm mad at Roger because he comes once, then needs a couple hours 'to recover.'" She hung air quotes around the term. "I guess there really is a difference between an experienced sixteen year old and a novice fourteen year old."

I was embarrassed, but I managed to get out, "Penny, you're nice, really good. You don't need to worry about experience."

She smiled at me, sighed. "It was nice, even if not exactly what I expected. Joanna's right; you're really nice! Really good!"

There was a soft knock on the door. "Tom, you in there?" It was JR's voice.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Could I talk to you?" JR asked.

"Sure, just a sec." I finished redressing, Penny didn't bother. We went outside.

"Could you take me home?" JR asked, her voice small and forlorn.

"You okay, Joanna?" Penny asked. "Roger didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, no... not that. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling good. I'm sorry, Penny. Please, Tom?"

"Sure, JR." I told her, and we went out to the car; JR silent.

I got the car started and headed back the right way. "You sure you're okay?" I asked her after a second of silence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.