The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Trouble didn’t start until the mid-afternoon.

Until then, things occurred normally in the rather non-normal household. Malcolm and Caroline both woke from well-contented slumbers. The Andrews were unaware, however, that Malcolm, Jeanine and Phoebe were in the master bed, while Caroline, Tony, and Reeves were in Reeves’ large bed. In both cases, the threesomes managed a very similar ménage a trois, with Malcolm/Tony screwing Phoebe/Caroline doggy style, who meanwhile was eating Jeanine/Reeves.

The twins woke slowly in their separate beds and fingered themselves to quiet, intense orgasms.

The Andrews and the Jensons dressed in robes and came downstairs for breakfast at about the same time. Midway through a pleasant repast of pancakes and sausage, the electricity came back on. Lights flared throughout the house and a loud radio began blaring from the kitchen. Amid the excited talk that civilization had finally returned, they could hear the servants scurrying about, and in short order the radio and lights were turned off, and the hum of the generator ceased. Shortly thereafter, everyone dispersed to dress.

Anita and John returned to their room hoping to be able to clear up the embarrassing damage from the night before to find that Jeanine had been there during breakfast. The bed had been stripped and remade and all their clothes were neatly placed in the hamper. Even Anita’s ruined negligee had been neatly folded and placed on a dresser. Anita sat on the bed, ruefully abashed, until John stepped before her and opened his robe. She started in surprise at the sight of his erect cock jutting out of the opening of his shorts, but only briefly, then bent forward to orally relieve her husband.

Laurie and Cory returned to their room to dress as well, but hearing their father’s by now familiar grunts, became distracted. Stripping and laying down on Laurie’s bed, they once more dipped into the toy drawer. Cory again used the small vibrator while Laurie used one end of the double dong to bring themselves off. Then, feeling more adventurous, they turned towards each other, and Cory inserted the free end of the dong into her own wet hole. Stroking each other’s breasts, they maneuvered their hips as close to each other’s as they could, working the double dildo as far as they could into their adolescent snatches, cumming repeatedly. Then, still joined at the groin, they napped.

After breakfast, Tony and Malcolm accepted last minute blowjobs from Phoebe and Jeanine, then went about their work, Tony to snowblow the previous night’s drifts and Malcolm to log his computer on to his service and take care of business.

Reeves was free for the morning, so he undressed and stationed himself in the middle of his bed. Caroline, Jeanine, and Phoebe alternated coming to his room for servicing and going about their own duties.

Just before lunch a large truck began to honk loudly from the driveway. The entire household went to the front door to find a flatbed truck with Skip’s Towing on the side loaded with the Andrew’s station wagon. Laurie and Cory oohed and aahed at the sight, but John simply shook his head. “Christ, what a disaster!” The vehicle was sitting down on its frame. Both axles and the exhaust system were chained down in front of the wagon.

Skip climbed down from the cab and came to the porch where Malcolm and the Andrews had gathered. “Hi there. You the owner?” he asked to John.

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“Well, I figured I’d bring this by on the way to town. She’s definitely totaled. I doubt if Ernie will even want it off the truck before I take it over to the salvage yard in Helmsley. You want to check for anything before I scrap it?” he asked good-naturedly.

John began to shake his head, no, then changed his mind. “Yeah, actually. I should get the registration and insurance out of the glove box.” John clambered up onto the bed of the truck and crawled through the now missing rear window. Malcolm followed him to the side of the truck and caught items that they had missed earlier and passed them to Anita and the girls. After about ten minutes of careful checking, John crawled out the way he had entered. Skip climbed back into the cab, waved good-bye, and drove away. Shivering from the cold, the others went back into the house, for sandwiches and soup around the kitchen table.

After lunch, Jeanine came in to announce that Anita’s clothes had been cleaned and returned to their room, and that the twin’s clothing would be done in a few hours. Anita went back upstairs to change into her regular clothes. She was pleasantly surprised when, after she had stripped off Caroline’s borrowed coveralls, John slipped in quietly. Laying down beside his wife on the bed, he took her naked form in his arms and began to passionately kiss her as she undid his clothing, then climbed on top of her. As he entered her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her pussy up towards him. They both proceeded to enjoy a slow and leisurely fuck. After climaxing, John rolled off his wife and they both fell asleep.

It was about 3:30 when Anita stirred herself and got up. She dressed quietly in jeans, a brassiere, and tee shirt, debating briefly about panties. Seeing her husband snoozing on the bed, she put them back in the dresser and smiled. John briefly woke as his wife opened the door to leave, but she simply crossed to his side, kissed him lightly on the lips, and covered him with the quilt.

As Anita silently slipped into the hallway, she noticed the door to her daughter’s room was slightly ajar and went to it to see how the girls were doing. She stopped as she heard them excitedly talking.

“God, I can’t believe how big it was!”

“Yeah, Tony’s cock is so big! I can’t believe he got it all the way inside me!”

“Oh, but it felt so good! I can’t wait till later. I want to fuck him all night!”

“Me, too!”

Anita stood like a rock, her mind numb. That bastard Tony had screwed Cory and Laurie? Her virgin daughters were no longer virgins? How dare he? Anita became furious at the idea that Tony had raped her babies. The fact that the girls sounded to be willing and active participants made no headway at all on their mother. She moved down the hallway to the stairs, intent on killing the molester of her children.

At the touch of Anita’s lips to his, John Andrews came out of his light sleep. By the time she had closed the door to their room, his eyes were open, and he stirred out from under the covers. Dressing slowly, by the time he left the room, Anita was already going down the stairs to the foyer. He followed her down.

Anita marched into the Great Room to find Tony collecting lanterns and candles for storage. Her face red, she marched straight up to him. “How dare you?” she demanded.

“What’s your problem, lady?” he asked, towering over her.

Anita was undeterred. “How dare you? What did you do to them?”

Tony smiled down at the irate mother hen. “Oh, Cory and Laurie. Nothing they didn’t want.”

“Why you...!”

John had gone into the parlor, mistakenly thinking the angry sounds of his wife came from there. He had a perfect view of the proceedings through the pass-through to the Great Room.

“Oh, that. Well, they just wanted some of old Tony’s cock, that’s all,” said Tony, smirking. Anita’s face clouded up even further and she swung at the young man. Laughing, he caught her hand and pushed her down onto a couch. “Sit down and cool off.” He sat down next to her. As she struggled in his grasp, he threw a leg over hers and held her hands in her lap. He laughed and said, “I’ll tell you all about it.”

John stood stock still, his mind racing. Cory and Laurie? With Tony? He couldn’t believe his ears. Tony having sex with his daughters? Despite the seeming danger to his wife, John couldn’t move.

“Knock it off!” ordered Tony. “I was taking their clean clothes upstairs to them. I was simply going to drop it off and take the lantern downstairs. But they started coming on to me up there. They were rubbing their hands all over me. The first one, Laurie I think it was,” God, Anita, thought, he didn’t even know which one he was raping! “All she was wearing was some jeans and a tee shirt, she started asking me if I could see her nipples through the cloth. When I told her I wasn’t sure, she pinched them to make ‘em stand up. Man, I could see them then! She asked if I thought her tits were nice.”

“Oh, man, was she hot! I just sat down on the bed, like we are here, and reached over and pulled that shirt right up, just like this.” Holding Anita’s hands in his right hand, Tony grabbed her tee shirt at the waist with his left. In a flash, he had it above her breasts. Anita was too shocked to move. “Of course, she weren’t wearing no bra.” Tony’s left hand moved to Anita’s front clasp bra and one-handed the opening. Her mammoth tits sprang out at him. John could see that her nipples were pert and erect.

“So, I asked her if she had skipped the panties, too, and she just said I would have to find out. So, I did! I just pulled those jeans down, like this.” Tony shifted her captive hands in his, then moved his leg off Anita’s. Anita promptly stood up, but Tony was expecting that. His right hand darted out and popped the waist button, then ripped the zipper down. Grabbing the waist firmly, he peeled the jeans down her thighs to below her knees. Pushing her back down to the couch, he stuffed his fingers between her thighs. “Must run in the family. She wasn’t wearing panties either. And her pussy was just as hot and wet as yours!” He wriggled his fingers in the older woman’s pussy, and Anita groaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.