Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The following day Jan had decided to take a break after a couple of hours at the word processor, an old obsolete computer and program that often froze and lost material, when she heard a power lawn mower. Looking out the window, she saw Michael mowing his lawn. She found herself gazing at his shirtless muscular frame, the denim cutoffs he wore revealing strong legs and calves and a waistline giving no hint of anything other then rippling abs. He was handsome, she thought, and... what? Sexy? Yes, definitely. Michael was possessed of a self confidence which oozed from every pore of his body. Outspoken? Outrageous would be a better word, she thought, smiling. He, no doubt, was just teasing with her last night, yet... she found herself hurrying upstairs to put on the bikini which she had bought last year but which Tim found too immodest. She had never worn it, yet now as she pulled up the thong and snapped the skimpy bra in place, she realized she was actually breathing more rapidly, contemplating lying in the back yard and being admired by this man, this man who she hardly knew, yet who had come into her life and awakened her need for attention and sensuous, perhaps even sensual companionship.

She raced back downstairs grabbed a blanket and lotion and was quickly into the yard where she pretended not to notice her new neighbor as she spread the blanket and lay down in an area where he was bound to see her. She listened to the sound of the mower, her heart racing a bit every time the noise grew louder which meant he was closer.

I'm being foolish, she told herself after a few minutes. He has no real interest in me, how could he, I'm...

The sound of the mower stopped and again her heart raced. She lay with her eyes closed, not wanting him to know how much she wanted him to notice her. But, she heard the mower being wheeled back into his garage and she began chiding herself again for thinking a man as handsome as Michael could ever...

"Wow, I love the outfit!" came his voice from the other yard.

She opened her eyes and pretended to be startled, her arms instinctively coming up to cover her as she sat up.

"Oh, Hi Michael. Just thought I'd soak up a little sun. I thought you might be out looking for gems."

"I think I just found one. How about something cool to drink?" he asked.

"Sounds wonderful."

He was gone only a moment and returned from his house with two cold sodas.

As he handed her the soda she began to pull the blanket around her.

"No use being modest on my account. With a body like that you should be wearing a bikini more often, or maybe nothing at all."

Her mouth dropped open.

I meant that way you wouldn't get tanning lines," he added smiling.

"You don't like tanning lines on a woman?" she asked, her heart fluttering.

"Why should a woman cover up the things that most make her a woman, her most beautiful and alluring feminine assets?"

"Perhaps she wishes there to be some mystery. By not revealing everything, she can promote an even greater aura of mystery," suggested Jan.

"True, it does build expectation, but ultimately if she want to be fully appreciated, she needs to reveal everything."

"You don't mince words do you, Michael?" she said, glancing up at him demurely.

"Never have. My father always told me to go after what I wanted, that if I held back, waiting for the world to come to me, I'd have a long disappointing wait... May I?" he asked picking up the bottle of lotion.

Jan wasn't sure how far she should allow this flirtation to go, yet she realized how badly she wanted, needed the attention he was showing her.

"Where's Sheila?" she asked.

"In town, shopping. I assume Tim..."

"Is at work, which is why it might not be a good idea for you to..."

But he had already poured the lotion into his hands and it took only one look of his penetrating eyes and Jan was on her stomach, trying to act relaxed, every muscle in her body as rigid as steel. She felt his hands, strong yet tender on her back.

"A bit tense are we?" he asked amusedly as he began working the lotion in, his hands slowly working their way to her waist, then back up again.

"I must admit, I'm not accustomed to having anyone other than my husband..."

"Ah, you're embarrassed?"

"Not embarrassed exactly. I'm just not sure it's proper," she said, looking around even though the back yard was quite private.

"Then why do you allow me to touch you, Jan?"

"I... I..." she stammered as his hand slipped under the bra clasp.

"Why do you allow me to do this? he asked, deftly, unclasping the bra.

She started to protest.

"Ah, ah, no tanning lines, remember?" he chided gently.

Jan gasped, as she felt the narrow straps fall away from her back. She was on her stomach, the bra still in place beneath her, but she suddenly felt exposed and to a man she hardly even knew.

"Much better," he said, now rubbing her entire back.

More lotion and her legs were now treated to the same erotic massage, his fingers gently kneading her tight muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.