Matt and Tiffany - Naked in School - Cover

Matt and Tiffany - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlong

Chapter 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday - When I first heard of the Naked in School stories, I must admit I thought it was a ridiculous concept. It took me a long time to get around to reading the first one, which was Karen Wagner's, "Karen Naked in School". I was hooked immediately.<br>I have enjoyed almost every one I've read, especially those by Frank Downey. It was his stories that inspired me to write this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Matt

We did sleep late. After the sex marathon the night before, it's a wonder I woke up at all. When I did awaken, Tiffie and I were spooned. I was behind her holding one of her lovely breasts in my left hand, while her butt was pressed against my morning wood.

We lay there for a long while with Tiffie sleeping comfortably in my arms. I didn't want to wake her, but after a while I unconsciously started massaging her breast. She didn't give any indication for a long while that she realized what I was doing, but finally she started moaning.

As she became fully awake, she turned over and kissed me. "That's the best way to wake up I could ever imagine," she said.

I switched breasts and continued massaging. Tiffie arched her back and pressed her breast harder into my hand. I leaned over and took the nipple closest to me between my lips and began gently chewing on it with my lips. Tiffie groaned and her hips started to raise and lower.

I continued working on her breasts for at least ten minutes. By then she was moaning and writhing as if she were approaching a massive orgasm. I slid my hand down and caressed the lips of her vulva and Tiffie exploded. Her body thrashed and she let out a scream that would have awakened Mom, next door.

I held her while she calmed down, kissing her and telling her how much I love her. Tiffie started to try to repay me, but I held her to me and told her we could do more later. "This was just for you, Love. Another time might be just for me, but right now, please accept this as my gift to you."


Tiffany

I couldn't help it. I started crying. Of course, Matt being a typical male thought he had done something wrong. Why can't men realize that sometimes a woman cries because she's happy?

Anyway, I had to reassure him that he hadn't done anything wrong, so that sort of spoiled the moment. I didn't let that bother me though because he is so sweet and I know he was really concerned about me.

We had a nice shower together, which only took about twice as long as if we'd have taken them separately. We wouldn't have had nearly as much fun though. I had to talk for several minutes before I could convince Matt that this morning was a good time for a little outreach.

When we walked down stairs, hand in hand, we were dressed as we had been in school all week. We heard the television on in the living room, so we went in to say hello to Mom.

I wasn't at all surprised to see both mom and Sally doing a little outreach of their own. "Hi, Mom. Hi, Sally," I said as we walked into the room. Matt's mouth was hanging open and he didn't say anything. I looked down and saw he was getting a really nice boner though.

Mom saw it too and said, "I think he's happy to see us, Sally."

Sally giggled and tried to let Matt off the hook. "Don't you remember when we were in high school and all you had to do was look at a guy and he'd pop a woody?" she asked. "And, that was with both of you wearing clothes. Think of how hard," another giggle, "it must be on a young guy when neither of you are wearing clothes."


Matt

Honestly, I don't know if it was mom or Jenny that caused my dick to jump up like a Jack-in-the-box. I know I shouldn't be having thoughts like that about my mother, but for God's sake, I'm a teenage male.

Mom and Jenny were both sitting down, so all I really saw was their upper bodies, but I mean, shit. I'm in a room with six of the nicest tits I'd ever seen. It didn't matter that two of them belonged to my mother. I wanted to nibble on every one of them.

I finally managed to engage my brain and took a seat on the sofa. Tiffie sat beside me and leaned against my shoulder. It seemed natural to put my arm around her. "Have you heard anything from the school, Mom?" I asked.

"No, but I got a call from Henry a while ago. He should be meeting with Mr. Andrews about now. I expect we'll get a call within the hour."

"In the mean time, kids, would you care for some brunch?" Jenny asked. "Sally and I are starved. How does waffles sound?"

Tiff and I both agreed that waffles sounded fantastic, so our mothers left the room to start a meal.

Tiffie and I cuddled for a couple of minutes then I decided I needed to go to the bathroom. When I was passing the chair my mother had been sitting in, I stopped dead in my tracks and my mouth fell open again.

"What's wrong, Matt?" Tiffie asked.

I motioned for her to come over. When she was standing beside me, I pointed at a large wet spot where my mother had been sitting. Tiffie started giggling and went over to where Jenny had been sitting. Now, she really cracked up.

"My God. It looks like both of our mothers got a little excited," she said, pointing to the wet spot Jenny had left.


Tiffany

Okay, I guess I should have been a little upset that mom and Sally had gotten turned on by my boyfriend. For some reason it didn't bother me though. For one thing, it made me kind of proud that these two mature women thought my boyfriend was sexy enough to get turned on by him. Also, I loved my mom and Sally enough that I was happy they were getting some enjoyment out of our situation.

I knew neither one of them had dated for what seemed like forever. Some of my friends had even kidded me that they were lesbians. I was a little touchy over this. I guess because I had wondered about it myself.

Anyway, brunch was great. We had just finished eating when the phone rang. Sally answered it and we listened to her side of a conversation with their attorney.

When she hung up the phone, she told us about the meeting that had been held at school about us. Her attorney told her that the president of the school board had been there as well. When they were all gathered together, the school board president, Mr. Walsh, asked what was going on.

Before Henry could say anything, Mr. Andrews broke in. He told Walsh that the whole thing was a big mistake and that Henry Wier was just trying to make something out of nothing. He went on about how the boys had all gotten into a fight and that unfortunately several of them had gotten hurt. He said that the boys that were being accused of wrong doing were all good boys and that he thought the matter should just be dropped.

Walsh looked at Andrews and then at Weir. "What's your side of the story, Mr. Weir?"

"The night before the attack occurred, the boys who are being accused threatened Matt Jefferies, Tiffany Saunders, Karen Williams and Tim Adams at Betty's. The police were called as one of the boys, Jimmy Watson, displayed a knife and told them what he was going to do with it. Police Report number NR32023 was filed. Here is a copy of the report." Henry handed the report to Walsh and let him read through it.

"That evening, Mrs. Jefferies, at the request of the police, called Mr. Andrews and let him know what had gone on. Mrs. Saunders was listening on the extension phone and was a witness to the conversation. During that conversation, Mr. Andrews promised to have security guards for each of the threatened students from the time school started until it ended until something could be resolved. He also promised to have Watson and his associates searched before school started."

"Is that correct, Mr. Andrews?" Walsh asked.

"Not exactly, Sir. We did talk about getting some security guards, but no mention was made of the time they would be here. As for searching the students, I informed Mrs. Jefferies that it would be violating the student's civil rights to search them."

Henry handed Walsh another document. "This is a typed transcript of the conversation that was written up by Mrs. Jefferies and Mrs. Saunders Immediately after the conversation took place. It was time stamped by my office when it was received. This was before the incident happened. I have the original hand written document in my office if you'd like a copy of it."

Walsh read through the transcript then asked, "Mr. Andrews, this says the guards were to be here one half hour before classes started. What time did they actually arrive?"

"Well, there was a little mix-up there. They didn't arrive until nearly noon, although I had requested they be here much earlier."

Henry handed Walsh another document. "This is a statement made by Mr. Fred Johansen. Mr. Johansen is the dispatcher for the security company that was called. They log in the time that any request for service is made. You will note the call came in at 9:23 AM. The attack took place on my clients at 9:02 AM. That means Mr. Andrews didn't even try to get security guards here until after the attack had taken place. He had assured the students that they would be here before their first class let out."

Walsh glared at Andrews, then asked, "Mr. Weir, what's it going to take to make this right?"

"I really think I should be talking to your attorneys about this Mr. Walsh. We are preparing a suit to be filed tomorrow morning against Mr. Andrews, personally, and against the school board and the state. Miss Saunders was the one the attack was initially aimed at, but Mr. Jefferies was the one who suffered the majority of the injuries. My associates are looking into whether they should file severally or jointly."

"I'll talk with the school board's attorneys immediately and have them get in touch with you this afternoon, Mr. Weir," Walsh said.

Henry gave him his card and left.


Matt

Henry also told us to remain at home until after he had met with the school board lawyers tomorrow. He said that no matter what Andrews said, we would not have to repeat our week in The Program.

Shortly after mom talked to Henry, Tim and Karen came over. Mom had called them to let them know what the attorney had said. I think they were totally shocked to find all four of us naked, but they covered it well.

Mom and Jenny talked with them for a while, then said they were going over to our place. When they had gone, I laughed at Tim's expression and said, "Not bad looking for moms are they?"

Karen dug Tim in the ribs with her elbow and said, "Watch how you answer that, Lover."

"Would you guys like for us to get dressed?" Tiffie asked them. "I know it makes people uncomfortable to be around naked people."

"No," Karen said. "We've been seeing you guys naked all week. There's no use to get dressed for us."

"I rather enjoy seeing Tiffie naked," Tim said, which earned him another dig in the ribs.

"Oh, yeah?" Karen asked him. "Do you think she's nicer looking that I am when I'm naked?"

"Not at all, Lady Love. She is very pretty though, and put together very well."

"What about you, Matt? Do you think Tiffie is better looking than me?"

"Of course I do, Karen. You are very pretty though and put together very well."

We all cracked up over that.


Tiffany

"So," I said to Matt, "did you enjoy looking at Karen in the showers?"

"Yes, I did," Matt told me. "As a matter of fact, I told her that if we weren't crazy about each other and if she and Tim weren't head over heals, I'd be camping out on her doorstep trying to get a date with her."

"I have to admit I feel the same way about Tim," I told Karen. "God, the guy is built. Even his muscles have muscles. Besides that, he is one of the kindest, gentlest people I have ever met. When he protected me in the shower the other day, I thought I was going to melt."

"Well, it seems we have a mutual admiration society going here," Karen said. "I was telling Tim this morning that when Matt got knifed it scared me almost as bad as if it had been him. Then I looked at you, covered in Matt's blood, and I realized I love you both. I feel like we are much closer than just friends."

"Amen," Tim said quietly.

We all sat for a while, not saying anything. I didn't want to say what I was thinking because I was afraid I'd upset Matt. I found out later that he was feeling the same way. It wasn't that I loved Matt any less, but I did love both of these people.

We all ended up backing off of what I think was on all of our minds and talked about other things for a while. Finally, Karen suggested we go to the mall and look around for a while. Everyone agreed, so Matt and I got dressed and we went over and told our moms that we were going to hang out at the mall for a while.

They were a little concerned because Jimmy and his gang had not been taken into custody as yet, but we assured them we'd stay in the public areas and would be very careful.

When we got to the mall, we strolled around looking into the various stores, mostly window shopping. It was at about the second or third store we stopped at when somehow I ended up standing beside Tim and Karen ended up beside Matt.

When we were finished looking, I looked over at Matt, gave him a wink, then took Tim's hand and held it as we started to the next store.


Matt

Now I knew that Tiffie was thinking the same way I was. I reached over and took Karen's hand. She looked a little strangely at me, but I nodded toward Tim and Tiffie. She saw them holding hands and gave mine a squeeze. She gave me a million watt smile, and we followed T & T to the next store.

Okay, now I knew what Tiff was thinking. I love her with all my heart, but if she wanted to get closer to Tim and Karen, I had nothing against it. From the smile Karen had given me, I don't think she did either. We walked around for about an hour. Sometimes I'd be walking with Tiff and sometimes with Karen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.