Alandra Naked in School - Cover

Alandra Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by tenyari

Part 1: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Monday - Teen troublemaker Alandra Cabrera has been selected for the Naked in School Program. How will she and her gang cope, what changes will her life undergo as a result, and what truths will she find in the world from a chance to see a little of its secrets? And how will this self assured young woman deal with having to confront her changing sexuality? While she won't find perfection or true love, she will find herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

May wasn't bottomless for the first time all summer. In fact, she was wearing my skirt.

Senior year started out a bit strange. Friday before classes we had a mandatory assembly. It was announced in a letter sent out in mid break. We were to dress under the old dress code, the one before the new nudity rules. Everyone had to be there and I knew from May that they'd gone as far as calling the student's who hadn't sent back the response letter.

We were in the second year of what everybody was calling 'The Program'. I never paid much attention to News, so I couldn't really say what it was all about. Last year though, I started seeing naked women all over TV, then down at the mall, and finally in school.

That was how my crew and I saw it; all these naked kids in school, even the boys. You didn't see any men running around nude, but boys under 21 could dress down, so to speak. It was pretty cool at first; we had a hell of a time making fun of the kids who got dragged into it. Apparently their parents had consented to it all. After a while though, we got used to it. May and I had even tried going nude at the Mall a few times. That was cool. We got a lot of cheap stuff and even got away with stealing a video game by letting the store clerk fuck us. Should'a been Rubin getting screwed on the shop counter in front of everybody, it was his game after all; but we were the ones who got caught.

So Friday we were all gathered in the big auditorium. Of course we sat in the back of the balcony like always. My skirt was an ill fit for May. She'd burned all her bottoms over summer after declaring herself a half nudist -whatever that meant. As far as I could tell, it meant seeing her pussy on display everywhere we went, even though she still always wore a top of some kind.

She was pissed off over losing her newfound freedom, and kept scratching herself as if she had an allergy to my skirt. Rubin, Rick, Kevin, and Marcy where there too of course; the whole gang, delinquents according to principle Harrison. Everyone thought it weird to see May in clothes, and we were all edgy over the assembly.

It began with Principal Harrison giving us the usual routine. 'Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your summer, it's nice to see all these bright young faces', and all that kind of shit. I looked over to Marcy and Kevin "Think we could get outta here?"

"I doubt it" Kevin said.

"Yeah" May added, "Looks like they've got monitors on the exits."

"Oh well, wake me up if it gets interesting." I slumped back to doze off and there was a teacher on us in seconds, snapping her fingers.

"Miss Cabrera. Miss Cabrera! You WILL pay attention young lady." How do they always know my name? She looked us all over "That goes for the rest of you as well."

 

It did get interesting though. They told us all kinds of stuff about 'The Program'. It would start up again Monday, with a lot more students. It was a graduation requirement now, so parental consent was no longer a part of it. Over summer they'd torn down the walls between the girl's and boy's locker rooms, and mixed in the showers. They did the same with the restrooms, making them all unisex or something.

"To promote openness," some naked Asian lady had said. May told me she was Filipino, but I couldn't tell the difference. A little darker than May maybe, but there aren't too many Asians out here. Principal Harrison had introduced her as Ms. Magante, a representative from the Program offices. She was probably early thirties, thin, with full breasts and a shaved pussy. All she wore was a waist chain with some kind of stick dangling from it. I wasn't quite sure what it was from where I sat.

"It's kinda like how you look Mexican" May said; by way of explaining the difference between her Chinese and this lady's Filipino looks.

"Yeah whatever." I said. "I'm Spanish, not Mexican."

"That's what I mean." May said.

Kevin grinned at me and I shrugged. "Rubin's the Mexican..." The teacher from before glared in our direction so I let it drop.

We sat through another three hours of what they kept calling 'The New Deal on Society'. I could almost hear the politician at the end of that line. Something about the end of STDs, changing morals, social openness, self awareness, getting in touch with humanity, and a bunch of other crap that sounded like something my Pa would come up with around a big reefer. I felt like gagging on it all, it was so much bullshit. But hey, if it let May be naked, and let me get my hands on all those boys, who was I to complain?

May perked up when they covered voluntary Program participation. The new dress code allowed for nudity; and you could get Program credit for it. The rules were different for boys and girls -2 units for a girl, 1 for a boy. That figures, more of that boys and girls are different crap I'd been hearing lately. Boys could only demand relief if they were in the regular program. Stay nude long enough and you got exempted from the regular program. You had to follow all the rules, and do it for at least 30 school days.

When it was over we all took off for the mall. May was out of my skirt the moment she hit the door to the auditorium. She had a half halter on still, and her own waist chain like the Program lady. We laughed watching her; scratching her butt red "How do you guys stand wearing all that?" she asked.

"Don't you remember? Miss Nude High wannabe..." Marcy called out.

Kevin just gave her a good swat on the behind "Hey, I figured it was already red anyway." He explained. I could tell by her pussy she liked it, or at least the attention; her lips were all puffed out and colored up.

"You been shaving down there?" I asked. May was sitting in the back of the city bus, her legs spread out like a boy.

"A little, keeping it trimmed. But it doesn't get all bushy like you white girls." She ran her fingers through it, spreading her labia to demonstrate the thin fur. May had no sense of shame.

"Hey I saw this Japanese girl in a video who..." Kevin began before seeing everyone stare at him. He shrugged "Well she was... all hairy and stuff. You can't say it's just a white thing May." He looked around at us all "What? It was my brother's, you know he collects stuff like that."

"Sure..." we all said.

"Yeah Right..." Rick stated before punching him in the arm.

"Hey my bush isn't all hairy." Marcy called out.

"Yeah like we'll ever see it." Rubin said.

"Well it ain't." she said. Marcy was as white as they came, Swedish stock or something like that.

"You might see it..." I began.

"Like, what're you talking about?" Marcy asked.

"Well, you might get picked for the Program." I said.

"But my parents..."

"You heard what they said?" Rick started. "They don't need parental consent anymore."

"What?!" Marcy and May said.

"Like you care." I said to May, poking her belly button.

"Yeah, they were saying something about ensuring proper moral decency." Rick said.

"That's bullshit, a few years ago they'd be saying the same thing about keeping us clothed..." I said.

"Yeah, my brother got busted for fucking his own girlfriend when he was in high school..." Kevin said.

Rick shrugged. "Hey, that's what that chick said..."

"The Filipino?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Rubin began "She was pretty fine..."

We all gave him that stare.

"What? Ok, for an old chick... Like you didn't notice Kev."

"Then again she was white from uptown..." Kevin finished, still musing on his brother.

 

We killed time. It was the weekend before school started. Really started that is. So we all hung out at the mall, and over at the Albatross cafe, or down by the park watching May show off her pussy to any guys she could chase down and making jokes about it. None of us thought we'd get selected, not even May. They wouldn't pick us right? They wouldn't pick a gang of troublemakers, an interracial gang? Not in this town. Principal Harrison had been trying to get rid of us since day one. Oh he never said it, but I knew better.

No, they'd never pick any of us for the Program.

 

Monday came and I got ready for school. I'd told Pa about the assembly, but he already knew. They'd sent a letter and then called all the parents while we were there. "They said they'd put you in a foster home if I got in the way."

"Well I'll deal if they put me in it then."

"It's a grad requirement now isn't it?" he said.

"Yeah, but only for the kids starting this year." The twins chose that moment to come in. Manuel and Rosa, they were starting their freshmen year today. "Too many kids to put us all through it."

"Too many for what?" Rosa asked.

"The program. I'm just saying I might not have to do it like you guys."

"Hey we're out of milk again." Manuel said. "I think it'll be cool when I get selected."

"Maybe we'll get picked together." Rosa said.

"You know you guys -are- brother and sister..." I started.

"Ew gross, I ain't talking like that." Rosa said. "No milk again?"

"I'll get some on the way home tonight." Pa said.

"So what the fuck am I gonna eat?" Rosa muttered.

"Watch your mouth young lady." Pa said.

Rosa just rolled her eyes "Yeah, yeah, yeah... We 'least got any toast Manuel?"

"I'm on it." He said.

"Well I gotta go. I'll get something at school." I said. "can't be late after all." I added with a touch of sarcasm. The twins had to go too, but didn't seem to be in any hurry. I was gonna meet the gang first anyway.

"No cutting this year young lady. Those Program people are getting serious, no telling what they'll do..." Pa said. He'd given up telling me to watch my grades years ago. Maybe that's why I didn't bother anymore...

I put on a basic white tee and jeans, grabbed my bag, slipped into my sneaks and took off on my bike. Only Kevin had a car, but he was always talking about getting busted for driving while black. Like this was LA or something. So it mostly just sat on his street.

 

Just getting to campus was a bit of a shock. The clothes box was gone from north entrance along the main road. I figured maybe they just moved it over to the other one on south side between the buildings and the fields. The metal detectors were still there, and we all passed through with ease, everyone wondering who the nude kids would be this week. My locker was gone. In fact, all the lockers were gone. It was just empty walls all along the building. I heard they'd done that in the big cities to stop drugs, but we'd never had those kinds of problems here. "That sucks. Now we gotta carry all our books." I said to Marcy as she just stared at the spot were her locker had been last year.

"Man Rube... told ya not ta bring all that weed up with you from Mexico" Rick said.

"Yeah right..." Rubin answered good naturedly "Aren't you from Canada or something, where they all smoke that stuff. Maybe they just thought you'd be trying to stash it."

"Hey Rube, we gotta go. Look there's May... guess we got our first nude student."

May was coming down the hall in her birthday best. Looking like the only kid on campus happy to be back in school. She joined us on our way to Study hall. "Right on sister." I called out.

"You said it girl." She called back, beaming with pride over a gathering entourage of worshipping freshmen in her wake.

I just shook my head and went to class. That was May... Who would've figured a girl who'd been so shy would get so into her body like that.

 

"Ah, miss Alandra Cabrera is it?" the teacher announced as we entered the room.

"Yeah... ?" I looked up at the clock; I hadn't heard the final bell yet. "I'm not late am I?" There were only a few kids in the class anyway, three boys and another girl; a girl in a Muslim headdress or something in fact. Man was she in for it... May and Rubin pushed past me and sat on the other end from her.

"No, but you're wanted over near the south entrance." He said. "Here, take this with you."

"A hall pass?" I asked.

"Sort of. Go to the bungalow." He said.

"Bungalow?" I said. I didn't recall any bungalows on our campus.

"You'll recognize it." He said as he waved me on.

"What's that about?" May asked.

I shrugged. "Got me... I'll tell you 'bout it at lunch." I said.

I left as they took their seats, 'berka girl' staring at May like she had the plague.

 

Sure enough there was a new bungalow outside the entrance. Right about where they'd put that clothes locker last year. It looked big enough to hold a class. I stepped inside to find myself in a room with a bunch of other kids and that lady from the Program -nude as the day she was born. Up close, she looked pretty good. I smiled at the site of her shaved pubes. I'd started doing that myself over the summer; after me and May had gone to the mall nude. My smile deepened as I thought of something I had there she clearly didn't. Then I realized something.

Me. Here. In this room with these kids and her. It could only mean one thing.

 

"Aw shit..."

It was her turn to smile. "You must be Ms Cabrera. Nice hair, do you dye it?"

"Naw, it just grows like that." I shook my dirty blond locks. "Are we... ?"

"In the Program? Yes. We're just waiting for Mr. Harrison and Ms. Mitchell. Why don't you stand over there with your fellow students."

I joined the group, looking around me. The faces were a mix of eagerness and abject horror. I counted twenty people including myself. Eleven girls. We were split by class. There were two boys and two other girls in the senior section, with me making up the third girl. Somehow I'd managed to be the last one there.

 

The principal and Assistant Principal, Mr. Harrison and Ms. Mitchell; arrived a few minutes later. They came in with an unarmed cop and Mr. Roquette, one of the gym teachers. Mr. Harrison opened the lid on what looked like a metal dog house on a post box pole with wheels, and then gave the keys to the program lady, Ms. Magante.

"Morning kids, I trust everybody was at last Friday's assembly?"

One of the freshmen girls raised her hand.

"Yes, miss..." Harrison looked over a list "Forney is it?"

"Um... I missed the assembly cause our flight got cancelled."

"Oh yes, I got your father's message. Well young lady, you and your fellow students have been chosen for participation in a very special program."

"The Program? But my mother signed to keep me out."

Harrison looked over his clipboard. "I see..." He looked to Ms. Magante and I swear I caught a disapproving note in his eyes. "There've been some changes since your mother enrolled you last June. I'm sorry but, participation is mandatory."

I had to ask "What if we refuse?"

Ms. Magante looked displeased. Mr. Roquette flexed but stayed leaning against the wall. The cop was motionless.

"I'm sorry young lady, but that is not an option. If we have to, we can strip you. If for some reason you fail to participate, you cannot graduate." Ms. Mitchell commented.

"But I thought the graduation rule was only for them." I waved to the freshmen.

"Once selected, it applies to you as well." Harrison said. "On the plus side, for today at least, you're all excused from your first class."

Yeah right, that makes up for it. I rolled my eyes but he ignored me.

"We know this is a shock for many of you, so we've given you this hour to get undressed." Harrison said.

"And ask any questions you may have" Ms. Magante said.

"Put your clothes in the locker. You can keep your shoes." Ms. Mitchell began as she started to hand out pamphlets. "This covers all of the rules in detail. In short, you must remain nude during all school activities until next Monday. You cannot take any action to cover yourself and must participate in class when requested. You are also subject to any reasonable requests by your fellow students. Page three should help you in judging what the Program considers reasonable. You are encouraged to keep a journal of your experiences and there is extra credit if you share it with your fellow students afterwards."

I raised my hand. "Yes Miss Cabrera?" Ms. Mitchell said.

"Is there going to be a test on this?" One of the guys chuckled at my comment. Ms. Mitchell was about to respond when Ms. Magante cut in.

"Additionally," Ms. Magante said "you are encouraged to experiment during your time. Society is changing, and we want your generation to be more sexually aware and open. You will not suffer the oppressions of your parents' generation." I could swear I caught Harrison roll his eyes. He looked just like me last time I got called into his office. 'Cept I was the only one who caught him. "You are only allowed to spend up to five minutes every three periods in a private bathroom stall. Since the lockers and bathrooms are now mixed, the old rule of using the other gender's facilities is no longer in place." She paused to gauge all our reactions "Furthermore, you may not gather together in groups of more than three nude students. I was pleased to see a few voluntary participants this morning on my way in. The rule of three includes your being with them as well. We want you to mingle, to gain exposure with the clothed student body. It's vital they share in your experience."

Well that might make it hard to hang with May, I wonder what would happen if more'n three nude volunteers hung out together...

Ms. Mitchell picked up from there. "Consider yourself on display at all times while on campus. Other students may examine you as they please as long as they stick to those reasonable requests we mentioned." Yeah right, everybody knew from last year just how unreasonable the Program defined reasonable. "We know you will find the experience to be very arousing, which is perfectly normal. For the boys, the constant erections can become quite painful, so you may ask for relief during the first few minutes of class. The pamphlet details all of the rules of this."

I raised my hand.

"Yes... Miss Cabrera? What is it?" Harrison said

"What about me, Can I ask for relief?" A couple of the girls giggled and one gave out a loud "Yeah, what about us?"

"No. The Program feels the heightened sexual tension you will feel will help you to open up more. In short, it will bring you to the point of having to seek release." Ms. Magante said.

"But you just said I couldn't." I said.

"You can't use class time like the boys, but we fully expect you will find ways." Ms. Magante said.

"So why do the boys get to?" I asked.

"Boys and girls are different, with different needs." Ms. Mitchell said. "The boys will need release to avoid painful long term erections."

Yeah right, I thought. It's probably really just to get us all used to seeing guys get their rocks off.

 

"Well, if there aren't any more questions, you should all begin to disrobe now." Ms. Mitchell said.

Well, there it was. They'd soon all know something about me that I was pretty sure was against some school rule. I started with my tee, putting it into the locker they gave me. I paused to look around the room and watch a boy drop his shorts and underwear in one motion. Oh well, he was descent, but not as big as that guy from the video game shop.

"Miss Cabrera? Is there a problem?" Mr. Harrison came over to watch me.

I looked up at him, wondering what he looked like under that suit of his. He wasn't bad for an old guy, though not really my type.

"No, I'm ok." I took off my sneakers and set them aside. Then I dropped my jeans, leaving me in socks, a bra and panties. Harrison's eyes went to my crotch and I saw his eyebrows rise. Well, here it comes. Might as well get it over first.

I dropped my panties revealing my shaved bush. At this point, half the kids were nude and a number of the boys sported nice hard cocks. Half of me was thinking of what I'd do if I could get my hands on a few of those. The sight however, left my vulva puffed up and reddened with desire. But that wasn't where Harrison was looking. He was looking at my clit. It stood out prominently, in its constant state of arousal thanks to a nice gold ring with a stone poking through the hood and rubbing against it.

I'd used a fake ID to get that, and I was quite proud of it. It was my birthstone.

"What's this young lady?" He came up to me and put his hand down to pull on my ring, then ran his finger along my clit causing me to shudder.

"It's um... a clit ring."

"I can see that, but what is it doing on you?"

Ms. Mitchell came over. Mr. Harrison still held my clit in between his thumb and forefinger. I was a scared and in ecstasy at the same time. "You'll have to take that out young lady." She said.

"I..." I began, but Ms. Magante cut in.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She said.

"What do you mean? I know full well you can't get one of these if you're under eighteen." Ms. Mitchell began. "School policy is clear on this sort of thing."

"Young lady, when did you get this?" The entire room was watching now as Ms. Magante pushed Mr. Harrison's hand away and brushed her own fingers over my clit, causing my knees to wobble.

"Last month, it's been in for five weeks since Sunday."

"So it's only just healed." She looked to her co workers. "We can't make her take it out; it might close over and scar this early on. It's already there, the damage is already done." She let me go then. "It's kind of pretty anyway. I was thinking of getting one myself last year."

Ms. Magante waved Mr. Harrison and Ms. Mitchell away. "Well, I'm sure you two have things to do, I need to start their orientation now."

Orientation?

Mr. Harrison took a look at me then turned to leave. Ms Mitchell looked at Ms. Magante and said "Lunch Yasmine?"

"Sure, see you then." And they left.

As the door was closing I heard Mr. Harrison ask Ms. Mitchell "Do you really think it will scar?" To those words I unclipped my bra and peeled the cloth away, dropping it into the box. When I looked up the cop was watching the bounce of my tits. I looked away, not wanting to know what was on his dirty old mind.

All I had left was my socks and my clit piercing. I looked around, everyone was putting their shoes back on, and so I took my socks off and put them and my shoes into the box. Ms. Magante raised her eyes at me, but didn't comment. I knew the rules said you could keep your shoes, but it didn't say you had to. No point in following the pack.

 

All I had left was the little gold ring piercing through the hood of my clit. I didn't even have a cross on or a hair pin like most of the other girls.

 

So that was it. They stripped us and locked away our clothes. Mr. Roquette pushed the locker into a corner.

"Ok everyone; I want you to sit in a circle, boy girl boy girl." Ms Magante waved us all around till we were sitting in one big pow wow with her at the head. She sat Indian style opening her pussy up to everyone, much to the excitement of several boys. I caught the cop sneaking glances of his own, what was he doing here?

She went around the room, having us tell our names and grade. She also made us list off one hobby, one dislike, and one good thing about the person next to us, the one who'd spoke just before we did.

I said I was Alandra Cabrera, a senior. I liked working on cars, I didn't like people who were stuck up, and I thought the boy next to me had really nice abs. The guy after me liked my breasts. He said they looked firm, not too big and not too small, with a pretty curve. He actually got me to blush. She asked us what we thought of this situation. I said I thought it was kind of invasive but neat at the same time. She told us we'd get asked that question again at the end of our week. We had to tell everyone if we were a virgin or not. I think a few girls lied. One even got caught at it when a boy said he'd had sex with her. I figured what the heck and said I'd been with a couple boys. "It was ok, but I don't see why it's such a big deal."

Ms. Magante said that was one of the program goals, to make sex not be such a big deal anymore. But I think she meant it in a different way than I did.

One girl looked at me like I was a slut. "Hey I haven't been with half as many people as my friend Rubin, and nobody calls him a slut."

"Boys and girls are different." She quoted the Program mantra at me.

"Yes, but not like that." Ms. Magante said. "We want boys and girls both to open up more." Yeah, like you're doing I thought looking at her slightly spread labia.

All in all she made us feel a little better about being in the Program, about having to step out that door and go to classes nude.

When it was over she told us the clothes bin would be outside before and after school. This was her office and she'd be available during first and last periods and for a little after school. She was to see the Program goals through and watch out for us. Personally I think she was just there to spy for the people who made all these new rules.

 

On my way out I ran into Mr. Harrison. "Young Lady, open your bag."

Oh well, there goes that. I opened my bag, and he took my cigarettes away, a well practiced ritual for us. But I was off. I ran from the bungalow into the halls of the school just in time to hear the bell ring and see a flood of kids make their way out of first period classes.

Everybody was stopping to take a look. The others were all ahead of me and I could see the visual assault already in motion.

"Hey! That hurts" "Ew, he came all over me." "No squeezing." "Sure, that sounds reasonable." It was a chorus of voices and strange activity and I had to get through it.

One boy came up to me and made to grab for my clit ring. "Wow, check out what she's got!"

I grabbed his hand and looked it over "Don't even think about it with those hands..."

"Hey it's a reasonable request, I just wanna touch it." He said.

"Wash your hands first; you've got grease on them." I said as I pushed him away. There was a gap in the hall and I cut through to run across the quad over to 'A' building where I had civics. Everyone cheered to my bouncing tits as I made my way across. I saw Rick coming out of 'B'. He took one look at me and dropped his bag like a village idiot.

"See you at lunch Rick!" I waved and ran off to the site of his shit-faced grin.

 

I ran up the stairs to civics class. Third floor, room 312A.

"Ah, Miss Cabrera I presume?" The teacher said; Mrs. Jacobs according to the blackboard.

"How is it that everybody knows me?" I asked. Surprisingly enough, I was the first one there. I guess the others were still distracted by the scene downstairs.

"They told me you'd be nude." She said. "Could you sit up here?" she tapped her desk.

I shrugged but took a seat on her desk, dropping my bag to the floor. "Well one of my friends is a volunteer. You never know who might show up nude. Do I have to do anything?"

A few students wandered in. I saw some smiles and a little giggling. I knew some of them, but most people in my track didn't take Civics. "Hey Alandra; looking good." One boy said, before sitting right up front where he could get a good look.

"Well here I am." I spread my arms out for him. "Nice to see you too Max." I remembered the rules and spread my legs a bit, leaning back on my hands. Silly rule; requiring me to flash people.

Kevin came in and took the seat next to Max. When he saw me he gave a thumbs-up and a big smile. I pouted my lips and blew him my best Marilyn kiss, causing Max to scowl. Kevin was black, so people didn't like us being together. We played it up like we were lovers, even though we were just friends.

When everyone was in, and the bell rang, Mrs. Jacobs started her lecture. At first I wasn't sure why I was up there; she just went on about typical stuff. She told us about the class, gave us books, a homework list, and a short overview of the subject. That led to me being where I was.

"So, since this class is about the rules of society; and as Ms. Cabrera here is demonstrating, the rules have undergone some big changes recently; we'll start the semester out with a discussion of the new Program." She started handing out copies of the pamphlet I'd been given, and a little reader she'd put together with news articles, speeches, and essays.

"A class in civics is at times also a class in current events. You won't find this in your history books, and certainly not in the civics textbook; so I've put together some of the key events. Read up to page ten for tomorrow. For today, I'd like to begin with an open discussion of what each of you thinks this Program is about, why it's happening, and how it will affect the way America does things."

With that, we were off. I was just a sideshow, something to keep the eyes looking forward. We spent the class discussing Program history. From the end of STDs, mandatory vaccination, to the passage of the ERA and its change on the differences in decency laws between men and women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.