Alandra Naked in School - Cover

Alandra Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by tenyari

Part 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Wednesday - Teen troublemaker Alandra Cabrera has been selected for the Naked in School Program. How will she and her gang cope, what changes will her life undergo as a result, and what truths will she find in the world from a chance to see a little of its secrets? And how will this self assured young woman deal with having to confront her changing sexuality? While she won't find perfection or true love, she will find herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up early Wednesday morning, to find the batteries dead on the dildo. Oh well, that was no surprise. I couldn't remember if it was in me when I fell asleep or not - I doubt it - but it was on the floor when I woke.

 

I looked through my drawers, trying to find something to wear. Everything felt confining - a weight on my shoulders, a pull against my legs, and itch here or there - that sort of thing. So instead I just went out into the living room and sat down. The box to the game the twins were playing was still out; something called "Tenyari's Tale". According to the box you played a redhead who woke up in a strange world - trying to find out who you were and if you really belonged or not. I don't know why she was naked, but it seemed to be part of some new 'ND-X' teen label - nudity and sex. Go figure, the Program was even invading video games. I flipped on the TV to see some naked newscaster telling me it would be a little colder today outside. Well fuck, I still couldn't figure out what to wear - none it felt comfortable.

Remembering something from my reading last night, I went to check Pa's pills. We always kept them in a little day divider. No skips, no days missing. Not in either set. Still I figured I'd watch when he got up to make sure.

That got me thinking - so far this week I'd been doing all my homework. I never did shit like that. Well, I did most of it, but still... I guess this Program was working in one way - I didn't want to get called up and be the stupid naked chick in front of class.

There was mail on the counter, still unopened - a letter from Social Services that might be important. I looked on the calendar we kept by the fridge; an appointment with Samantha Thursday. How long had the letter been there? Opening it, it was pretty much a reminder. Fuck it Pa, you gotta stay on track of this shit. The rest of the mail didn't seem important so I just pushed it aside for a bowl of cereal.

Rosa came in while I was eating. "Shit Alani - you gonna keep strutting 'round like that?"

"Fuck off Rosa... Eat something will ya?" I said. "Here." I passed her the cereal.

"Pa bought milk?" she asked.

"No stupid, it's from my own tits!" I said hefting them up, and she made a face like she believed me. "It's in the fridge..."

Rosa poured a bowl and sat down. "You went to bed early last night."

"Long day. This Program shit wears you out." I said.

"Looks fun to me. You shoulda seen May in the halls yesterday..." She said.

"I heard..." I said.

"I can't fuck'n belief it, she used to just sit there." Rosa said.

"Shy May... Not anymore I s'pose." I said with a giggle.

"Hey..." Rosa began.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What about you? That stuff got you psycho yet?" She asked.

"I ain't been fuck'n 'round if that's what you mean, but it does get you worked up." I said. "What's with this new video game?" I pointed to the living room.

"I think Manuel likes it more - it's mostly T'nA" She said.

"No shit. I saw it last night." I said.

"The graphics on that get pretty real." She said, poking a finger through a hole she made with her other hand and giving me a dirty smile.

"Program shit." I said "It's gett'n into everything." I finished my bowl. "Your up early." I said.

"You woke me up. 'sides, maybe I can get past Manuel's save in the game before school." She said, heading out to the living room.

 

I figured I should shower and get ready. I thought about May while I was in there, but then a song came on the radio and I thought about Pa. It was some old song from the 80s. Culture Club, I knew the band 'cause Pa liked them a lot.

 

We love and we never tell

What places our hearts in the wishing well

Love leads us into the stream

And it's sink or swim

Like it's always been

And I keep on loving you

It's the only thing to do

When the angel sings

There are greater things

Can I give them all to you

 

'Victims' was the song's name. Pa said it was about AIDS - 'fore anyone knew why everybody was dying so fast.

 

"Hey, you fuck'n off in there?" I heard Rosa call in from the living room. I'd slammed my fist into the shower wall - the song made me think about things we tried to ignore. I waited till the water washed away my tears before getting out.

"You ok?" Rosa asked when I came into the hall. Manuel was standing there in his underwear, just waking up.

"I was thinking about..." I said, looking down the hall past them.

"Oh." She said. I think she'd heard a bit of the music, cause she just left back to her game.

"What?" Manuel asked. "Hey you done in there?" he said.

I waved him through.

"Put someth'n on dammit. You look like some kinda slut."

"Fuck off Manuel; I don't need your shit right now." I said. I went into my room and sat down. It was still pretty early, but I got my bag ready and looked outside - slightly overcast, the news bitch was probably right.

"Damn Rosa, you're kick'n my ass in this thing." I heard Manuel call out a few minutes later. I just sat on my bed thinking.

 

Pa was still asleep when I left. I opened the door. "Shit, it's cold."

"Yeah well, so the naked slut says." Manuel called back.

"Fuck you twerp, get your ass to school." I said, going back to my room. I got a coat and put it on, along with some sandals - stuff I could drop easy enough. I picked up the dildo, shrugged, and wore it like Ms. Magante did - on a waist chain. Maybe I could get some batteries before school. When I stepped out again the twins were already a block down. I didn't bother catching up. I ran into Rick and Rubin at the corner some of us all met up at before school.

"Yo A.C." Rick called out. Looking at my tits he added; "I see it's still hang'n well."

"Hey guys." I said.

"You looked pissed." Rubin said, handing me a smoke. "Twins?" and he nodded his head down the block where they were walking away.

I shrugged. "Not really, only kinda."

We walked for a bit, then Rick said "My sister gets on my nerves sometimes..."

"Hey how'd it go last night?" I asked Rubin, remembering he'd had a date with some chick we ran into over the weekend.

"I fucked the bitch and her friend Gina." he said.

"Damn," Rick said "How do you do it?"

Rubin shrugged. "Been getting easier since this Program kicked off."

"You gonna see her again?" Rick said.

"It's just pussy." Rubin answered. "Like I give a shit."

"Hey!" I said; just as the wind blew open my coat.

"Not like you A.C., you're... you know what I mean." Rubin said.

"She does have a damn fine cunt though." Rick said, cupping his hand over my pussy where the coat was open.

"Hey..." I said again, shooting fake daggers at them with my eyes. They both shoved me around a bit, and I punched Rubin in the arm. It's good to have a crew like that; my mood was a lot better by the time we got to school - even if I felt my clit was gonna freeze off from all the times my coat blew open. We did manage to hit a 'stop and rob' on the way there and get a set of batteries. I got a spare set as well - never know...

 

We didn't meet up with Marcy till just before we hit campus. Everyone followed me to the south entrance. We were still a little early, but in time to see May's first fuck of the day. Some guy I didn't know was doing her doggie style on the lawn, despite the cold. I think he was a junior and also in the Program - he looked kinda familiar. Ms. Magante was just watching them along with everyone else. There weren't any other teachers or staff around.

"Oh... yeah, fuck me man! Harder!" May called out as we walked up.

"Yo what up May?" I said, acting like nothing was going on.

"Shit..." Rick said, adjusting his pants. "You gotta stop making me think of you as a pussy May."

May tossed her hair back. "It's fuck'n cold guys - we had to warm up."

I laughed. May always made sense in some twisted sort of way. "Figured I'd just keep the coat till we had to go in." I said.

"Fuck that" The guy said.

"No... Fuck this!" May said, pounding back at him. "It's a lot more fun."

"Oh shit yeah!" He yelled, cumming in her. He pulled out, thanked her, and got up, going over to his own crowd and high-fiving a buddy as they all laughed.

"Ah man... I didn't cum yet." She said as she rolled over and began working her pussy with her new dildo - worn just like me and Magante's. "Damn battery died last night." She added.

"Here." There went my spare batteries. "Mine kicked out last night, left it on after I fell asleep."

May looked tired. "Sleep? Oh yeah... I didn't get to sleep till 3 last night, when it kicked out on me." She paused in her ministrations to put in the batteries.

"Your parents didn't say anything?" Rick asked, casually watching her work her pussy.

"I think I need to get laid again." Rubin said, looking around for 'stray cats' as he called them - lone girls that were easy pickings. Rubin always said 'guys try to talk each other into getting laid, but girls try to talk each out of it - go for the loners'. I'm not sure, but he might'a been right - I didn't really start getting laid until I started hanging out with the guys, even though it wasn't them I was fucking.

"Fuck... Her parents?" Marcy said. "They probably watched; the whole family together, all naked in the living room." May just smiled back. Thing was, Marcy was probably right. I know May's mom worked nude, and her parents had some kind of 'modern understanding'. If Rubin was looking for pussy, he could probably get it there - not that he ever would.

 

We saw Kevin coming up the alley about ten minutes before bell and went to meet him. "Yo Kev', I need to drop my coat in your car." I said, and we all wandered off the school. I put it in the trunk, along with Rubin's smokes and my sandals. "Shit! Let's get inside. My nipples are cold." I said. They were sticking out like acorns, and about as hard. The guys watched as I tried to rub some warmth into them.

"Not that cold." Rick said.

"You're not the naked chick." Me and May said as we got our bags, went through the metal detectors at the gate again, and ran back to school.

They wouldn't open the main door yet; so we sat around for a few minutes outside, watching people come in. This was the part where the naked kids tended to put on a show for everyone and people had all kinds of requests - but it was cold and even May was giving people hard looks before they got too close. Instead she sat in Rubin's lap and let him wrap her in his coat. I did the same with Rick. Kevin and Marcy huddled in to help us stay warm. The bell hadn't rung yet so fuck the Program rules. We learned Ms. Magante had at least one item in her wardrobe - a trench coat which she didn't bother to close in the front.

"What're they gonna do in winter?" Marcy wondered.

"Fuck if I know. I hope I don't get picked then." Rick said.

A lot of the freshmen nudes were getting felt up - not tough enough to stare people off in the cold. I saw Ricky from the halls yesterday fingering one of the girls. He had a talent for that - I think word was spreading. "I don't get it." Rick said in my ear. "Most guys have to chase a girl down to do an 'RR' on her, but they line up to chase him down."

"Who would you rather get a blow from, Jenny Larson or Mary Blyne?" I asked.

"That's a no brainer." Kevin called over.

"Yeah no shit, give me Jenny any day." Rubin said.

"Well that little geek's our Jenny." I said, pointing to Ricky who at that moment was ramming his fingers into the freshman girl hard and fast. For her part, she was reduced to gasping squeals and leaning on him for support. "That's probably the best cum that little girl's ever had." Rick was going to have a little wet stain on his pants... watching that was getting to me.

"What? Ricky? Damn that kid knows to work it. Slow when it needs to be slow, fast when it needs to be fast. Hard or soft - he just seems to know better than my own hands," May said.

 

Just before bell some kid got it in his head to fuck around with us. He grabbed my bag and made a run for it laughing. I was on my feet in seconds as he ran for the west gate. I heard Ms. Magante call out behind me as I followed him. Whoever he was, I was just itching to pound him into the ground. Fuck the cold, I was hot with anger. He got almost to the gate, laughing his little punk head off and teasing me with the bag, when Harrison came around the corner with a teacher I didn't know and stopped him cold. I heard the first bell ring.

"I'm not late." I said to Harrison.

Harrison just took my bag and dropped it there, then grabbed the kid and hauled him off with a look at me. "You're lucky I was here." He said, and not to me. Harrison knew the drill but the freshman punk didn't. "Do me a favor - forget his face." He said as he passed me by.

"Who's face?" I said. We both knew I could outrun that kid. I was just waiting for the gate. Off school grounds I could beat the kid into a pulp - and as long as nobody called the cops, the school couldn't do shit.

Wouldn't be the first time either. Harrison tossed the kid loose outside the south entrance and continued walking in. "Turn up the fu... the heat in here Mr. H." I said, as I passed by Harrison on my way in the main door. "I'm gonna freeze my nipples off..."

 

He just looked around for a second then said; "Oh."

I heard Ms. Magante add from somewhere behind me "That's a good idea, we can't have any Program kids catching colds."

I actually did manage to get in to class before the last bell. May and Rubin were waiting for me just inside, and we walked to class together.

So we all saw her together. Fatima was dressed almost like a normal teen. No long dress, just jeans and a long t-shirt. Not the kind most girls wore that showed off your belly, but a tuck in. She still had a head scarf on though.

"Hey..." May said.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said, and she looked at the ceiling. "No. Why're you wearing that?"

 

"Father found the book I bought. My uncle and he had a fight." Fatima smiled. "They made a compromise. Uncle's the older one. My brother and I get to take Arabic class."

"You've got a brother?" Rubin asked.

"He's only ten." She said. "Uncle also said we need to live more like Americans. We need to learn to be comfortable here, but without giving up who we are. Father says we shouldn't give up anything, that any change is too much." She looked at her clothes. "Uncle won."

"Well it's nice, but those jeans barely fit you." I said.

"My cousin's." Fatima said.

From there study hall was just study hall, till I noticed her wince when she moved in her chair. I raised my hand. "Don, we need to go to the bathroom." I said, pointing to me and Fatima - who looked confused. Mr. Jackson, Don, had been trying to find a good angle on May's cunt. I'd caught him watching and he knew it, so it was no problem getting a set of hall passes. "Come on." I said, grabbing her arm.

"May, spread your legs more..." I whispered as I left. She just grinned, catching on quick.

 

"Ok. What's going on?" I asked when we got in the restroom.

"I don't... ?" she began, until the door started to open.

Some kid peeped his head in and I said; "It's closed."

He started to come in anyway, saying "I think I may have a request." As he looked at my clit ring.

I shoved the door on him. "It's closed." I said.

I heard something about 'bitch' on the other side of the door, but I ignored it. I just stared down Fatima with a hard look till she broke. "I... My father..." She began, before turning her back to me and lifting her shirt. I saw bruises in long lines.

"Fuck..." I said. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know... Uncle talks to him. Says it's not like the old country, he can't do this anymore. Uncle says they'll take me away." She said.

"They will. You tell anyone this shit and you're history." I said. "Fuck!"

"You shouldn't say that word..." She said as she lowered her shirt.

I laughed. "You think your uncle can deal with it?"

"It's getting better, but when he saw the book he was furious." She said.

"But, I thought it was your holy book? Like a Bible?" I asked.

"Yes. But he feels it's heresy to translate it. He's very... traditional..." She said. "Uncle stopped him, and then they went to talk." She looked me over and continued "They chose to send us to school to learn Arabic, but also let me keep the book. Uncle showed my father his own translated copy. He says we can't expect people here to understand us if we don't translate our book for them."

I nodded. "Makes sense. My Pa says they used to do mass in Latin, people just came and did the rituals, but nobody really had any understanding or real faith."

"Father says he never needed the words diluted. He feels we should only hear it as it was written." She said.

"Yeah, well, you can find Catholics who still think that too." I said "But it don't do anyone any good unless you know Latin. Or Arabic I guess."

We went back to class. Figured I'd tell May later, and she had the sense to let me.

 

After class the gang split in the hall. "Hey, can you pose for us?" The voice was familiar; I turned around to see two guys and a girl. The guys were dressed normal, but the girl had one of those oval cutout shirts to leave her tits out. "It's me, Calvin." The familiar voice said, and then I recognized him as the boy with the greasy hands who'd cleaned up on Tuesday. Today he was clean again, and he smelled like vanilla perfume. I guess I really got to him.

I assumed the standard 'Program position' with my legs slightly spread and my hands up behind my head to push out my tits. "You get that at the mall?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah, isn't it nice?" She said, as she lifted up her breasts. Calvin's other friend put a hand on each of our breasts.

"You're both so soft." He said. "Wow. They feel so wonderful."

"If you think that's cool, get a load of this." Calvin said, as he ran a finger through my slit, then into my vagina.

"You don't mind?" The girl asked.

"It's the Program." I said, holding my position but cocking my hips forward. "You can wear that?" I asked her.

"Can I touch it?" the girl asked. "The dress code lets me go nude; I figure this is less than that."

"Sure, I don't mind." I said. She wasn't like Jennifer. She looked more like a girl who'd never seen another girl's pussy up close. She reached down and spread my labia, then looked in close.

"Wow." She said, "I didn't know it looked like that in there."

I had to giggle at that. "You've never used a mirror?" I asked.

"No." she said, putting a finger inside to trace along it, causing me to shudder.

"What's this for?" Calvin's other friend pointed to the dildo.

"Oh..." I sighed. Then to the girl; "well, give it a try; get to know your own pussy." Then I got an idea. "Invite them along." I dropped my hands to point at Calvin and the other boy. "As for that, it helps a girl get 'relief'."

"I think that Program lady has one." Calvin said. "What do you do with it?"

I wondered if these kids had brains. "Put it in me." I said, not meaning it as a command, but the girl took it that way. She took it from the other boy and pushed it up against me. "Gently, you've got to work it in."

"Oh." She said.

"Haven't you ever... ?" I began, then realized she was just as inexperienced with her body as these boys were.

"You mean like this?" She ran it along me -gathering wetness- then slowly slid it in.

"Oh... Yeah... exactly like that." Then the first bell rang for next period. "Shit. Well guys, gotta get to class." Break between classes was a little longer this year, but we couldn't just stand here forever. We broke apart and I ran for Civics. I think Magante would've been proud to see that encounter.

 

It was time for Civics with Mrs. Jacobs, and I didn't even bother sitting down. I was a little late so I just went up to her desk and she just smiled and patted down a spot for me to sit. "Don't make a habit of it Ms. Cabrera." Was all she said about my tardiness.

"I got held up on an 'RR'." I said.

"'RR'?" She asked.

"One of those Program 'Reasonable Requests'." I answered.

"Oh. Ok." She looked me over, then added; "Well I wanted to go over last night's reading. But first, it looks like Ms. Cabrera has supplied us with another topic once again." Mrs. Jacobs picked up the dildo hanging from my waist chain. "Oh!" she said, dropping it. I grinned as she went for a tissue. "I... see..." she said.

"Yeah; 'RR'." I said back with a giggle. "Unfortunately they didn't finish." The class broke out in laughter.

"Well... Class, what do you think? Seems we have two questions. First, do you think this 'toy' serves as a violation of the nudity Alandra is supposed to be adhering to? Second, should Program activity be allowed to interfere with class time - such as Alandra being a little late due to a student's request?"

A girl in the back raised her hand and started in with "I think it's disgusting, and it's not jewelry or a bag or anything I remember reading as allowed. Unless she uses it to store a tampon..."

At which she was interrupted by a bunch of boys calling out "Ew..." and "Gross..." or "That's sick..."

"Class let her finish." Mrs. Jacobs said.

"I think she means that unless it was some kind of case to hold things I needed, I shouldn't be allowed to wear it like this." I said.

"Yeah..." the girl in back said.

We discussed that for a while, with most of the class feeling I was in violation, until Kevin pointed out that Ms. Magante wore one. After that everyone was unsure.

As Max put it "Doesn't she basically represent everything the Program's about? If she wears one, I just don't know."

"She even uses it during school, on herself of course." I said.

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Jacobs said in surprise.

"She told me so." I said. "Look, if she tells me to take it off I will, but until then it stays right here." I said, holding it up. I noticed it had managed to dry.

"Well yes, but it does pose an interesting question on the details of rules. As you can see class, a lot of times a rule might seem clear but get confusing in actual practice." Mrs. Jacobs said. "Now about my second question, should Alandra, or any Program participant for that matter, be excused from minor violations if the only reason it happened was following another rule - such as with the Program's 'Reasonable Requests'?" She even wrote that one on the board.

"Kevin, can you write that in my notebook?" I asked, getting down long enough to kick my bag over to him - he was sitting in the circle facing me; 'cunt's eye view'.

Max raised his hand and said "You know, half that so called Reasonable stuff isn't at all reasonable."

"No shit..." I said, then saw Mrs. Jacobs raise her eyebrows at me and said; "Uh, I mean, like yeah. The stuff I get asked to do seems pretty wild."

"And it's getting worse." A boy in back I didn't know called out.

"People are fuc... um, screwing in the halls." The girl from before said. "It's just gross."

"Yes well, the Program does seem to be escalating." Mrs. Jacobs said. "But that's not our question."

"So on the rule thing, I don't think you can just say it. I think it depends." Kevin said.

"Couldn't she have told them she had to go to class?" Max said. Thanks Max...

We sent that question back and forth for a while, and I was pretty sure I'd get busted for being late at the end of it, but Mrs. Jacobs never put a tardy mark by my name, instead she thanked me for providing the discussion. Go figure.

We actually did get to talking about the reading. So I guess doing my homework wasn't a waste. Especially when I found she was making sure I said something on every question.

We talked about the nudity laws, and their supposed Constitutional background. After the ERA passed there'd been a challenge in several states over different dress codes - how men didn't have to wear shirts but women did. Actually that had started years before, and supposedly even in the 1990s women could go topless in states like New York - even though most of them neither knew about it nor desired to. With the new law, there was a segment that strove for rigid equal standards, and they sort of lost control over their own movement. In short order the challenges went to grounds of self expression and even freedom from religious laws. So now women had somehow ended up with a supposed 'right' to be nude, but men had been clamped down upon as a 'sight offensive and harassing' to women. Kind of a liberal backfire against another liberal faction.

Kevin raised his hand at one point. "I'm sorry Mrs. Jacobs, but that's just complete bullshit. If we're equal in the law now, we should be actually equal. This men and women are different crap from those Program Liberals is just f'd up."

"Well... I'll excuse the language Mr. Douglas, this time; 'cause I understand you're emotional over this. Perhaps we should look more at the whole idea of different but equal."

She went pretty far into the past on that one. Before the 1960's separate but equal had been the word of the day to keep the races apart. Everyone had believed it bullshit then, and personally I thought it bullshit now. "Perhaps in time this case of it will go the same way that one did." She added.

The Program Liberals had argued the difference was provable - just look at basic biology. I could understand that if you needed to account for pregnancy or someth'n, but not on a social issue. Mrs. Jacobs said; "Society has long found the female form to beautiful, but the male form to be shocking and even 'dangerous'. Even as women were oppressed it was felt to be because of that beauty."

I had to raise my hand, and being right next to her on the desk I pretty much just spoke up "But, isn't this doing the same thing? I read last night that some women even have to go naked now - like in stores. That just seems like oppression all over again."

"Yeah..." Kevin said, and a bunch of boys gave him nasty looks. "I'm just saying, sure I like it; but A.C.'s right."

"And what about this relief crap?" I asked. "I get pretty worked up like this, being on display and getting 'handled' everywhere I go. Boys like Ray in my writing class get to get their rocks off and use class time for it. Me, I gotta suffer."

"Yeah, it's not fair!" A girl I think named Brenda called out.

"I'm telling you, I could use a good fuck right now." I said.

Mrs. Jacobs thought for a moment, then pulled out some of her literature. "Well according to the teacher's guidelines on the Program," They got separate guidelines? I had to get my hands on that; "the desire is to get you girls worked up. It says that we've done a lot to repress female sexuality in past, and the Program felt that forcing up tension levels while denying release would create something of a breaking point in the participants."

"That's fucked up." I said. "I mean... sorry. 'Bout the language. It's still fu... it's not right."

"Well as 'f'd up' as it might seem to be," she began "it does seem to work. We've had several cases of girls loosening up their inhibitions quite severely as a result of Program participation."

And then she went in for the kill "Just look at the first set of participants - some of them went on to be quite wild. I believe one even went in for a 'group activity'" Interesting wording I thought, why not just call it a gang-bang. "And don't you have a friend?" Don't go there Mrs. Jacobs... "What's her name?" She looked at a memo of some kind. "Ah yes, Ms. Mei Hua Qian I believe?"

"Don't even..." Kevin started, looking mad.

"You talk'n bout May?" I said. "Shit, you people are passing notes on her? You think it's a good thing that a girl has absolutely no thought to who and when she fucks?"

"Damn..." Max said, and I could see drool forming in the back of his mind.

"You stay the fuck away from May." Kevin said to him, although we both knew it was pointless. May had lost control, but I don't think we even thought about it until that moment.

Mrs. Jacobs looked a little shamed; I guess that's why she let us get away with the language.

Something occurred to me "It's like a drug." I said. "What's she gonna do when she can't get a fix?"

Mrs. Jacobs said "Well, that's the goal of the 'New Great Society'; at least as far as what we've seen so far. I guess some of you take issue with it." She was standing next to me, and where nobody could see behind us she squeezed my hand. I guess she understood - she just couldn't risk her job by admitting she had the same concerns.

Discussion continued, going to other aspects of the Program, but I could see me and Kevin both weren't paying as much attention. Mrs. Jacobs picked up on it too - and went easy on the questions she sent my way - only asking stuff I could answer without thinking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.