Alandra Naked in School - Cover

Alandra Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by tenyari

Part 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Thursday - Teen troublemaker Alandra Cabrera has been selected for the Naked in School Program. How will she and her gang cope, what changes will her life undergo as a result, and what truths will she find in the world from a chance to see a little of its secrets? And how will this self assured young woman deal with having to confront her changing sexuality? While she won't find perfection or true love, she will find herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I must've really tossed and turned when I slept last night. My sheets were on the floor, the vibrator had rolled off the bed and was by the door, and my favorite teddy bear was under my left foot. I'd had him since I was three, he was missing an eye, I'd glued on a new mouth when I was in Kindergarten, and added a clip-on fastener to his back in middle school.

An idea hit me, I took the little 'cartoon pussy cat' charm I'd bought and held it up to Teddy's missing eye. A little big, but it would sorta fit. Getting a needle out of my desk I quickly sewed it in place, kissed it, and then clipped Teddy to my bag. Maybe later I'd sew a clip there, so I could take it off and 'wear Teddy's eye' on my pussy. That gave me a fit of giggles, and I heard Pa call out "You up Alandra?"

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I yawned; fuck I was tired. There'd been a lot of shit to deal with yesterday. I stretched and stepped out into the hallway. The twins weren't up yet, from the sounds of things, so I took a morning piss, brushed my teeth, and went into the kitchen.

"Alandra..." Pa began, then looking up from his morning coffee; "where are your clothes?"

"Oh!" I hadn't even noticed I was nude. Fuck it I figured, "I dunno, what's the point?"

"Well you should consider putting something on." He said.

"Take your pills Pa." I went over and kissed him on the forehead, got a bowl of cereal and sat down.

"You gonna put milk on that?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah..." I said, going to the fridge. He followed me with a look.

"So how's this Program been for you?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Fine enough. It's pretty wild shit." I said.

"Don't swear hon." He gathered up the proper pills, I handed over a glass of water, then sat down with my milk. I counted them all out as he took them. "No trouble then?"

"Nothing really. Just a lot of sex." I waited for a reaction. "They've got me fucking like a mad bunny..." Still no reaction... "I got fucked..." I started counting off fingers, still no reaction. I poured the milk, spilling a little onto my tits. How rudely appropriate...

I looked up, and just stared at him for a moment. Finally he put his cup down and said "Alandra you've been sexually active for, what, three years now? I'm well aware of what this Program does."

"Yeah... well, you could try giving a... never mind." I sighed and ate a little, looking down at my shaved cunt and wondering. "Hey, why'd you put me in that sex seminar anyway, if you think the Program is... well, whatever."

"It seemed wise, you're gonna explore anyway, find your sexuality. Perhaps it'll give you some guidance, especially in light of the Program." He said.

"As if..." I said. "She's just got us fu- having sex. We talk about it a little, but it's mostly just gett'n off in class."

"Well, perhaps. It might develop more. Give it patience." He said. I stood, my bowl finished. He looked up and focused in on my pussy. "Why -did- you get that?"

"I dunno." I said. "Just because." I briefly touched my clit ring. Put where it was, it left my clit exposed and on permanent display. If I didn't know better about Pa, it probably woulda made me nervous having him stare at it like that. "It seemed fun at the time."

"You got it because you knew people would object, didn't you?" He said. I didn't answer, so he said; "Alandra, you need to focus your energy - find a purpose for yourself. Rebellion is a good thing, but not if it doesn't go anywhere." Who was he to talk?

I put my bowl in the sink, and heard the door to the twin's room open. "Yeah well, I been thinking... Maybe that's a good thing about this Program, it's got me thinking on sh-, stuff."

"You still acting like some naked slut?" Rosa said from behind me. I caught her hand just before she was about to pinch my ass.

"Shut up Rosa." I said. Then to Pa "We've got an appointment with Samantha tonight. Don't be late Pa."

"What time?"

"4:30, she's coming here." I said. "Read the mail." I gave him the stack from yesterday. "It's on the calendar too." I pointed to the calendar we kept by the fridge.

I started to leave for the bathroom, but Manuel came out. "Damn Alani; you giving up clothes or what?"

Hmm... Was I? "Fuck off Manuel" I said as I passed him.

"She's such a bitch." I heard him say as I got to the shower.

"Don't talk like that about your sister." Pa said.

 

I showered, listening to the radio. They said it'd be a little warmer today, and then it was all music. I sat on the edge of the tub and shaved off a little pubic stubble. Rosa came in as I was toweling off. I guess she figured I didn't need privacy anymore. "Hey Alani? What'd you think of Cindy?" She asked.

"She seemed cool. You like her?" I asked with a grin.

Rosa stopped cold for a second, half undressed for her own shower. "Ew! Not like that..."

"Hey you're the one who fucked her, not me..." I said.

"Did not! She just sucked on my pussy... Manuel fucked her." she said.

"Rosa... How do you think girls fuck each other?" I said as I walked away leaving her standing there.

 

In my room I clipped my dildo onto the waist chain. I put a leather belt into my bag though, for after school. I figured they'd call that clothing if I tried to wear it. I got a silly idea and put my sandy blond hair into two pig tails then otherwise naked and barefoot I grabbed my shoulder bag and walked out.

I passed Rosa in the hall on my way out. She whispered to me "Does that make me a lezzie?"

"No. I don't think so." She looked relieved. "You like boys?" She nodded - she was 15, the same age I'd been when I had my virginity forced from me. "Consider it an experiment." I said, walking on.

"But... I want her to do it again..." she whispered to my back, before going into her and Manuel's room. The place was too small for us to each have a room, so Pa sorted us out by age - the twins got stuck together. They never objected, even when they hit puberty, so it just kind of stayed that way. Personally I always thought it was a little too close to incest, but I also didn't want to give half my room to the little bitch next door...

Rosa was still naked when she went in from the shower, but that didn't stop Manuel from following her in to get dressed. Whatever - twins. On the other hand, I'd been showing my stuff all week anyway, so who was I to question it.

"See you later Pa." I yelled from the doorway. He called something back but it met the door.

 

A block down I looked to the end of the cul-de-sac, wondering who'd be coming out of that door. They'd probably wait for me here if they came out first, rather than our usual spot. So I stood waiting.

"Hey mamacita! Give me some of that loving!" some guy called out from a car as he passed by honking his horn.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back, and they slowed down to a stop looking for trouble.

"You talking back to me bitch?" he called out. They looked maybe college age - two guys, probably students at the junior college across town.

I pulled my knife from my bag. "You wanna know what's it like to be a woman?" I called back. "Get out of that car and I'll kick your ass white boy!"

"Hey come on Ray, it's not worth it. We're gonna be late." The guy in the passenger seat called over.

"Fuck that Jim. Damn naked bitches need to get what they got coming." He opened his door, but I heard the sound of a shotgun getting cocked behind me, and he stopped cold.

"You punks get out of here!" some old lady called out, pointing her gun at the car. Shit, I could'a taken them, but I guess that put a stop to it. They sped off. "Young lady, you should put something on." She called out to me.

"I'm in the Pro-" but her door slammed shut on my words. Whatever lady... Thanks anyway.

My gaze followed past her corner house, and at the end of the block I saw first May, and then Melinda step out of Melinda's house. They held hands as they came walking up. When they got to me they were freshly showered, with matching ribbons in their hair. They were both naked, but May had a new t-shirt on. "She insisted" Melinda said, tugging on the shirt. "I gave her one of my crop tops." May shrugged and smiled at me.

Their pussies were swollen and red. "You guys just finish fucking or what?" I said, looking down at them.

May got weak in the knees, squirming down and sighing out "Yeah..." Melinda just blushed, so that her cheeks and chest matched her cunt - which was redder than the light bush above it.

They split and each took me by one arm as we marched off towards school - three bottomless barefoot girls giggling down the sidewalk.

"So... ?" I asked.

"Yeah?" May said. Melinda's hand strayed to my butt.

"Are you fuck'n gonna tell me about it or what?" I said

"May's an even better fuck than Rick." Melinda said. Hmm...

I looked over at May, who was beaming with pride and a sexual after glow. "May's fuck'd a lot more."

"I know what I'm doing." May said, like she was telling you the time of day.

"May's the best little mother-fucker I know." I said, causing Melinda to giggle.

"Hey! I'll fuck a lot of people, but I don't fuck my mom!" May said, leaving us all in laughter. Then she whispered in my ear; "You should try her out."

Melinda whispered into my other ear; "I want you."

I stopped -blushing hard- causing them to stumble. "Slow down guys, too fast for me. I'm not ready to fuck another girl." Melinda looked disappointed, so I kissed her.

I'd meant it for the cheek, but the little bitch turned and got me lip locked. I was snared and helpless. Her tongue was in me, softly strolling through my mouth. Her lips were full, soft and sensual. May and Kevin were the only people I knew with fuller lips, but I doubt either of them could kiss like this. I felt my arms drop, and my knees go weak. Then she broke away and I gasped. "I'll say she's ready." May called out to Melinda's giggles. No shit, they had me, I was just too scared to try. What if this shit ran in the family? I didn't want to be a lezzie.

"Fuck me..." I sighed, not meaning it literally. But I grabbed her head and pulled her to me, going for another one. We kissed again. It was pure bliss, I never imagined a kiss could be like that - guys always just sort of rampaged around in there like it was a fight then moved on. Somebody put fingers in my cunt, and when my mind said 'hey, that's a girl doing that' I told it to fuck off. But the hand left anyway, and I whimpered into the kiss, until it came back, traveling up my stomach soft and slow to cup my breast.

Then a car horn honked, and I was back on the street looking around while May and Melinda giggled.

"I was looking for pussy, but I guess you three'll do!" Kevin called out from inside his car. What was he doing driving it anyway? Kevin almost never drove.

"Yo Kev!" May called out, running around the car to claim shotgun.

"A.C.?" He asked.

"You... You gotta..." I stammered out, pointing to Melinda. She walked over to the window, leaned in, took his face and kissed him. I had a straight on view of her ass and vulva sticking up and pointing back at me. What the heck, as I walked up to the car door I poked her in the pussy, giggled, and got in.

"Hey!" she bumped her head up in the car. "Ow!" She looked around with a grin, then got in and scooted me over.

"Well good morning to you too..." Kevin said to Melinda. "What's got you all fuck'd up A.C.?" He asked. I just shrugged as Melinda kept scooting me over till she was in the middle. She spread her legs so he'd see her pussy if he checked the mirror. Was I the only one who noticed how good she kissed? What the fuck was that about?

"Hey Kev, what's up with the car?" I asked.

"Had to get some shit out of it last night after we split. Just wanna drop it back at school." He said. I wondered what that was about.

 

We got to school pretty early. Kevin parked his car across the street; we stashed our knives in the usual spot. He had a few extra boxes in the trunk today, but I didn't ask about it. Melinda paused for a second, then took a skirt out of her bag and tossed it in with the rest of our stash. We shared a smoke off campus until the rest of the gang arrived, then made our way through the metal detectors, down the alley, and towards south gate.

 

Ricky Montico was there on the steps outside the entrance, with a crowd of boys around him. Boys? What was that about? I and my gang approached to figure out the deal.

He was getting twenty questions, and more, on just why the girls kept coming to him to get him to make 'requests'.

"Well it's easy," I said; "Ricky's got magic hands."

"What the fuck does that mean?" a younger looking boy asked - freshman most likely.

Ricky was trying to explain how to touch a girl, how to get her going and wanting to come back for more. The guys around him though, they just didn't seem to be getting it, most of them were getting distracted by the site of naked May, Melinda, and me - even though May still had Melinda's shirt on.

"Hey Ricky, how about a demonstration?" I said as I kicked his legs apart and sat between them. I tossed my bag to May, stuck my tongue out at Melinda - why did I do that? - and leaned back into Ricky. I took my legs, spread them, and dropped them up over and around Ricky's.

"Morning A.C. Gentleman, pay attention." Ricky began. Guys always had to act like they were putting on a show... He went to work on me. Ricky started by brushing up my arms. "We've got time right?" He asked.

"Ten, fifteen minutes." May said, standing to the side.

Ricky brushed me softly, moved up to my cheeks, and down to my neck - petting me like a favored pussy cat. "Meow." I called out before giggling.

"Fuck man, do her cunt." Some boy called out. I glared at him.

"Watch and learn." Melinda said.

"But he's supposed to get her off." The boy said. She just rolled her eyes, some guys were hopeless.

"Shut up Jay." A boy next to him said. Ricky massaged my neck and then moved slowly down. He brushed my sides, skipping my breasts to come in at my belly and move up. I closed my eyes as he cupped my breasts. I heard Melinda sigh - right then, she wanted to be me. Well I got here first, so 'nyah'.

Funny how someone like Ricky can do that. He ran circles around my breasts, slowly moving in, then away before he got too close. "Oh Ricky, get on with it will you?" I begged, not really wanting him to listen to me. He continued for another minute or more, before moving in. He ran another few circles around my areola before deciding my nipples needed pampering. "Oooh!" I gasped out, when he'd finally gone for the kill with a gentle squeeze.

He was giving some kind of speech "Notice, gentlemen, how I waited till she was 'just right' before..." Some sort of bullshit like that, with his 'gentlemen' thing. Ricky may be a natural, but he was still a stupid kid with an overgrown idea of himself.

"Oh shut up already..." I said in a whisper. Truth is his dumb speech was probably doing me and every other girl in this school a favor. If even one of these guys got it, things might be a lot better around here...

His hands left my breasts and I gave a pleading sigh as they moved up to my neck, then down my sides. He came in around my belly, and ran a circle over my navel before traveling down. Then the little bastard skipped where he belonged and went for the insides of my thighs. "You little fuck..." I said in a low growl.

"Hey man, she wants it already." The boy from before said.

"Shut the fuck up Jay." His friend said. Yeah Jay, shut up - what do you know?

If I could have spread my legs more I would have. He moved up my inner thighs and around my pubic mound, but kept clear of the target. I was raining puddles on the front of his jeans, or at least, with my eyes shut I knew I sure had to be...

"You see gentlemen, a girl makes love with her mind, not her body - you have to build her up." Ricky said. How right he was I thought, at least for me. But this was hardly love...

That was when he finally went in. I gasped, and my eyes popped open as he ran a finger up my slit. One tiny finger, one brush, and it set me on fire from the anticipation. I saw Melinda with her eyes locked on my cunt, along with a pack of boys I didn't know. My crew wasn't there - they'd given me space. Rick and Rubin were by the bins, but I didn't see anyone else. I thought I heard May grunt from somewhere behind Melinda, which wouldn't surprise me. I closed my eyes again.

He waited a full second - have you ever noticed how long a second really is? - before touching me again. Both hands, running up and down my slit a few times, then one down below cupping me as the other brushed through my clit and tugged on the ring. "I can't believe how smooth you are A.C." He said as he gently spread my labia apart.

"I touched it up this morning." I said as he brushed along the inside.

"Heh... I bet she's not a natural blond." Jay said. I wondered if I should put a face to that voice, so I'd know whose ass to kick later on. He's was probably a freshman though, maybe he'd learn something if I gave him a little slack...

"Jay..." the same kid as before began.

"Yeah Jay, shut up." I finished. Shaking my hair I added "It's all real." People often thought it was fake, cause I was so tanned. If not for my hair they'd all think I was Arab and not Spanish - a Spanish beauty was how Pa put it once, when he was trying to make me feel good about not being like the other girls in kindergarten.

Ricky's fingers were in me then out again. "Hey..." I muttered. He went in again, with one more finger. This time he didn't come out, rather he started up a pumping rhythm broken every now and then by his other hand on my clit. A moment of that and then he took his hands out and cupped my mound, tugging it around in circles before penetrating again. Ricky kept up an irregular pattern. Thanks to the Program I'd seen enough guys jack off to know they usually just found something and kept at it till they came, but Ricky varied when he did me - seeming to guess just what my body needed at any one moment. When I got really hot and heavy I started to buck back on his hand, and he took that as a sign to pick up the speed and strength of the three fingers in me. I remembered something from yesterday morning, were he'd rammed his fingers into a freshman girl so hard it almost looked like he was hitting her. But it's a whole different thing when you're building up to your peak, and that's where we were. I screamed out, gasped, and rocked my hips wildly as he brought me up, held me there, and then sent me over.

Then he was running his hands along my side, over my chest, down my breasts, and finally hugging me over my belly. He rocked gently side to side as I regained my breath and slowly opened my eyes. I looked at a crowd of boys, all of them clearly in need of some kind of relief. "That boys, is how you make a girl cum." I said, getting up, turning around and bending at the waist to give a Ricky a thankful kiss on the lips.

"My pleasure." Ricky said. I knew he was hard, but he didn't ask for anything.

"Need help with this?" I asked, rubbing the front of his jeans.

"Can I?" Melinda said from behind me as she put a hand on my ass. I looked back and thought about it.

"Sure." I said and then turned back to Ricky, "if it's ok with you?"

He just smiled and shrugged. I moved out of the way as she got in my space. Melinda unzipped him, and together they managed to get his jeans down. She turned to face the crowd as she sat down upon him - going straight for the kill and not spending any time on foreplay. The bell would ring soon, and there really wasn't a moment to lose. She looked at me with an odd look in her eyes, as if she wanted something. "A.C.?" She asked.

I didn't understand, so I just said "I gotta find May." I left her there, hearing behind me the sounds of sex. May wasn't far, only the other end of the steps where she was sitting on the step-post at the end of the cement railing with her hands behind her holding her up as she leaned back. There was a senior I knew as Tom... something or other, in front of her. He was one of the boys in the Program this week; I hadn't given those boys much attention, and barely knew who they were. But there he was - holding her legs up around him as he rammed his cock into her to a small audience of mostly boys.

It figures I guess - with May around, this whole scene took on a different nature, though I guess I started it today. May was blinking and gasping in time to his thrusts, making little 'o's with her mouth. I'm sure it was really getting the guys going - a few of them were even going at it by themselves. If I'd stayed there, I would have been a target to their 'RR's, so I looked around for the rest of the gang. Kevin and Marcy were out by the fence across the alley, keeping an eye on the scene. Rick and Rubin must've been lost in the bins still; hassling somebody.

"Damn A.C., what the fuck's that all about?" Marcy asked.

"You'll see when you get picked." I said. "I need a smoke. Ricky's got damn good hands..."

Kevin looked off to the gate. "No time." He said.

"Yeah, well fuck, guess I'll get by." I saw Cindy come up, dressed in a long brown and yellow stripped frilly skirt with a matching yellow blouse. "Hey!" I called out as she started to pass.

She looked over, smiled, and walked up to me with a morning hug. "Where's Manuel and Rosa?" she asked, looking around.

"Fuck if I know." I said. "I left early."

She opened her bag, showing me a bikini. "I did what you said, my mom made me, but I managed to talk her down to this."

I laughed at the outfit, it was a pretty nice thong affair - it was just funny that this is what amounted to well dressed. "Well, you only gotta wear it if you wanna." I said. "Better strip, bell's gonna ring soon." Then to Kevin "Check her out, not bad."

Kevin watched, as did I, while she pulled away the blouse, handed it to me, than dropped the skirt. She was naked and barefoot underneath. I gave her blouse back, and she bounced off to drop it all in the bin. When she came back she said; "It's a hand-me-down. If those jerks take it it'll be on my mom."

"Hey." I said, seeing the twins come up the alley. I pointed them out and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running off.

"Yeah I'd fuck her. She got a thing for Manuel?" Kevin asked.

"I dunno, I'm not sure which one of them she's got a thing for..." I said.

"Ew..." Marcy said. She let out a long breath and looked around before saying "What the fuck? What's with all this lezzie shit? Program's messing shit up."

"I don't know Marcy..." I thought about Melinda and her kisses. "I don't fucking know..."

 

The bell rang and we started in. I saw Rick and Rubin come out of a crowd near the bins. They waved as they went in. Melinda showed up out of nowhere. "How was Ricky?" I asked. She looked like she was about to cry, shook her head, then grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to pull back, seeing people stop to look. "Hey..." I started, but she had me the moment we made contact. I melted again as her tongue made love to my lips.

"What the..." I began dizzily when she let me loose.

She had a teary smile on her face as she said; "See you in gym." She poked a finger in me below, licked it, and ran off.S

"A.C.?" I heard May say nervously to my left. She looked freshly fucked. "Something's up." We walked together towards Study, ignoring a few boys who asked to stop us for an 'RR.' I heard Kevin tell one of them they'd missed their chance outside, but he left to make his own way to class. I pulled May into a restroom just before class. "You need to wash up." I said.

"You too." She said, pointing down to my crotch. We cleaned off without saying much, then left.

When I asked why Melinda was sad May just looked at me and shook her head.

 

In study Rubin and Fatima were already there. We joined them. Fatima looked very different - she had jeans and a t-shirt like yesterday, but for her head she'd gone down to a bandana tied over her hair, which was long, black, and flowing out behind.

"Wow!" May said. "You've got lovely hair." It went well with Fatima's dark skin - she was darker than Kevin.

"Hey." I said. "How'd it go last night?"

"Father was very angry to learn about my friends." She said. "But uncle said he trusted you." Well her uncle was a fool... "He said we had to accept those who accepted us - even if they were different."

"Yeah well, I guess that makes sense." Rubin said.

Don came in and took roll. He had two extra cups of coffee, which he dropped on my desk. "Thanks Mr. Jackson." I said, passing one over to May.

"I was thinking about the other day. Nice pig tails." He said. May scooted down in her desk and spread her legs - to give him a good view. Some kind of reward I guess. We kept talking. A few of the other kids had groups of their own, but about half of them just sat through study trying to find something to do.

Halfway through the period May leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I think Melinda likes you." What?

"Yeah well, I like her too." I said.

"No... That's not what I mean." She said back, keeping her voice real quite. She sighed, then said "But I think... I, well, I think I like her."

Oh shit. "Yeah well, like, it'll figure itself out." I said.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Um... May, it's just, well. You know... I'm just not like that May." Even if I could deal with other girls, even if I did try sex with them, I'm just not sure I could really get into one. May sat there for a bit thinking, so I said; "May, we hardly know her. She's fun yeah, and maybe you think she's a good fuck. But, well - you're both new to this."

"Yeah..." She said after a minute. "We were lezzie virgins." Were, that was the key word there. May was on something new, just as she was spinning out of control with sex. It wasn't the best time for all this. For the rest of the class I had visions of May and Melinda fucking all night long stuck in my head. I found myself absent mindedly stroking away with the dildo.

Just before bell, Rubin called out "Smells like fuck'n pussy around here. You guys are driving me fuck'n nuts." Fatima just looked confused, not quite getting what was going on.

"See you at lunch?" I asked her as we left.

"Ok." She said; seemingly glad to have people to be around.

 

I walked through the halls after study on my way to spook class. Civics, the class that was driving me nuts with all the shit I was learning. I wondered for a second; if I'd taken that my freshman year would I have been a different kind of student - more like those college track kids? I wasn't stupid after all; I just didn't give a shit. This place had always felt like a waste of my time.

I saw a boy ahead of me who was in the Program getting inspected. Two girls had him in the position and one of them was fondling his goods. He was pretty hard and looked proud of himself. As I passed them I leaned over and whispered to the second girl "Give it a taste." Her eyes got big, then feral.

"Oh shit yeah!" I heard behind me from the boy. I giggled as I moved on.

"Hey Alandra!" It was Calvin, I finally remembered his name. I turned to say hi. At the beginning of the week this punk had really ticked me off. Now he was clean, polite, and seemed to have picked up a girl. The same one from yesterday, only her outfit was even wilder than before. It consisted of stockings, low heels, and a shelf top corset - leaving her breasts and waist bare. Her pussy was shaved like mine.

"Hey you two." I looked to the girl "Love the outfit - real sexy. Did you try my idea?" I asked.

"Yeah. Calvin and Paul came over and we all had a blast." She said.

"Her pussy is so beautiful." Calvin said; putting a finger right into her like it was the most normal thing to. These days, it almost was. "Hal and I shaved it for her."

"Oooo... it felt so good." She said squirming down, pulling Calvin's finger out of her.

"Hey I never got your name?" I asked her.

"Sandy, like your hair." She said. "I can't wait till my week in the Program!"

"It looks like you're almost there already." I said. "They don't mind?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I'll keep pushing it till they push back. 'sides; I got panties and a bra in my bag, in case they make me change. Or I'll just strip."

"My kinda girl." I said, giving her a hug. "I'll see you kids later." Those two would'a been virgins till they were twenty or more if not for this Program...

She giggled, but Calvin said "Kids? We're fifteen."

"Why's everybody call her a bitch anyway?" I heard Sandy say as I walked away.

I turned around and called back "People get what they expect!" When I turned back around I saw Mr. Harrison standing in the hall, watching me. Something was different about his look today - like he was checking me out. I sashayed my hips past him, stuck out my tongue then looked down and said "Yo Mr. H, how's it hanging?" He just shook his head and turned to go. I thought I saw a bulge in his trousers, and I remembered something from my reading last night as I wondered how long it might be before he got a naked secretary...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.