Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 13: Saturday Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Saturday Night - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

That evening, we had another huge barbecue at Jake’s house. Everyone was there, and Daddy Jack had a ball. He claimed that for the first time ever there was an approximate balance between the number of people and the amount of food.

“Yeah,” Mama Jean commented wryly. “We’ll only be eating leftovers for a couple of days instead of a couple of months.”

When Jill and BJ returned from their shopping expedition, it was apparent that it was a good thing they had taken BJ’s Eldorado. Anything smaller couldn’t have handled the load.

And when Jean commented that there was far too much, BJ just told her to shut up. “Look, woman!” BJ exclaimed, “I’ve waited 16 stinking years to be able to dress a beautiful girl and this was my chance! And you’re not going to spoil it, either! So just shut up!”

I guess Mama Jean was told.

But you know, there was something else at work. Ever since I’ve been in school — only a year and a half or so — I’ve heard about parents who can’t stand the kid their child is dating and give everyone concerned a perpetual hard time. With us, it was different. It was as if we were all peas in a single pod. I couldn’t imagine families getting along as well as all of ours seemed to. It was really neat!

Anyway, about nine o’clock, the four of us set off for Janet’s house in two cars. Would you believe it? I must really be in love. I let Jake drive my baby! No one besides me ever had.

A little earlier, Tom had left to go home to change while Jill went upstairs to prepare. She was accompanied by both BJ and Jean. BJ was there to prepare her, while Jean was there to try to learn something about dressing and makeup. (She’s so incredibly beautiful that all she ever used was soap and water. And that’s all she ever needed.) The fact was that Jill shared her mother’s beauty, but after BJ finished with her, she was incredibly lovely. Female perfection!

And it was so cute! Instead of coming around to the back, Tom rang the front door bell and even had a lovely little fall corsage. (His mother had cheated by telling him exactly what flowers to buy. In fact, I think she called the florist and made those arrangements herself.) At any rate, Mama Jean greeted him at the door — still naked, by the way — and escorted him into the living room.

Then Jill made her appearance with BJ watching from the stairway. Poor Tom was dumbstruck. “Jill Collins, you are incredibly beautiful!” he breathed. And she really was.

Off we went.

At Janet’s there were no questions asked. The fact of the matter was that both Jill and Tom were far better dressed — and looked far more mature — than anyone else there. I’m not sure it even registered on anyone that they were only sophomores.

Since it was still early when we arrived — it wasn’t even ten o’clock — things were pretty sedate. I mean ... not even a single gang-bang ... yet. And, although Janet’s party was not a school event, Jake and I had decided that we would continue the outreach element from the day before. But as a concession to the festivities, again I was wearing heels and thigh-high black stockings.

Well, hell! I couldn’t allow myself to be totally upstaged by my kid sister!

The four of us found Jeff and Marty in the living room. That seemed to be the place selected as the most sedate room for the evening. When they saw us, both jumped to their feet and began to strip.

When they were as bare as Jake and I, I looked at Marty and gasped, “What happened to you? Your poor pussy looks like you’ve been pouring Tabasco on it.”

“That was last night and this morning,” she replied softly. “Jeff fucked my brains out.”

“Marty!” Jeff exclaimed.

Slowly she shook her head and changed her story. “We made love all night and all morning. Jeff made me destroy myself.”

“Martha Harris,” I replied, “you utterly glow! I’ve never seen you look so good or so happy.”

“I didn’t think it could ever happen to me,” she admitted. “But I told you that at school. But it did. It honest-to-God did!”

“What happened?” I asked.

“It was so funny,” she replied. “And so great! Jeff’s mom — my new mom — is the most wonderful person ever. If you can believe it, we went over after school and my dad was already there. Anyway, Jeff and Dad went off somewhere to talk computers and stuff, while Mom and I fixed dinner and just talked.

“When we told them that we had been naked in school, that was all it took. Mom stripped off her clothes and ordered Dad to strip, too. And that’s how we spent the rest of the evening. Dinner was just so great! We’re a family now. Never in my life have I felt so good.

“But you’ll never believe what came after! Jeff and I went to his room, but the parents followed us in. That didn’t work too well, so we went to Mom’s room where there’s a king-sized bed. Anyway, would you believe it? I supervised while Dad made love to Mom for the very first time. Can you believe it? I had to tell my father how to eat Mom’s pussy! I did.

“Then they insisted on watching while Jeff took me on the bed beside them. But Mom moved behind me and I had my head between her tits while Jeff entered me.”

Good grief! It was exactly what had happened with Jill and Jean, only this time it was the guy’s mother holding, caressing and kissing.

Marty slowly shook her head. “You know, Sue, yesterday I thought I knew what love was — what you and Jake share — but I didn’t have the first foggy clue until last night. I never knew it could possibly be that good! I couldn’t stop cuming! And I found that I spurt the way you do, too. Poor Jeff’s bed was a soggy mess. Talk about wet spots? We couldn’t find a dry one anywhere.

“But almost as good was what happened this morning. It seems that Dad and Jeff are the same: they like to sleep. So I got up and went down to the kitchen. There was Mom, still naked, gently rubbing her crotch. I got her to sit and spread her legs wide. Then I just couldn’t resist. I started to kiss and lick her pussy.”

Marty paused, grinned, and slowly shook her head. “I’m about the last girl alive to be a lesbian, but I started probing Mom’s cunt searching for more cum. ‘That’s the sperm that made you, my darling,’ she whispered. ‘It’s just so good!’ I replied.

“Then she insisted on doing the same thing to me. And it’s pretty clear that she’s very observant. She had never gone down on a woman, either, but she carefully noted what I had done to her, and she did it to me. And I couldn’t help but copy her, too. ‘That’s your son’s cum that you’re drinking,’ I pointed out. ‘It’s the cum that was created in your body.’ She just grinned, winked, and kept on slurping.

“When she finished, we kissed passionately. I could taste myself in her mouth and she later said that she could taste herself in me. Then we went off to the library and lay on the sofa in each other’s arms. It was absolutely the greatest!” Then Marty just beamed and added, “I have a mother again! And she really loves me!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.