Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15: Monday at School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Monday at School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Jake

The next morning at breakfast, we talked about it, but Susan and I decided we would actually be dressed at school that day. Emily said that she was going to be naked again, at least for the day.

Off we went. As we arrived at school we heard, "Martha Harris to the office, please. Martha Harris." This was followed almost immediately by, "Jeffrey Shepherd to the office, please. Jeffrey Shepherd." This was going to be good!

Susan and I went to the corridor outside the office to wait. And in a few moments, Marty and Jeff came out, hand in hand. At that point a big ape accosted Marty and said, "Okay, Harris, let's fuck!"

Jeff released her hand and moved in front of her. "Go to hell!" he declared. "That's not a reasonable request. And furthermore, Marty is out of that business ... permanently! Understand?"

The guy cocked his fist preparatory to leveling Jeff. But I was standing behind Jeff at the time, and Susan was beside me. I glared at the guy and cocked my fist. More ominously, Susan turned her purse around and opened the side that holstered her weapon.

Surprise! Surprise! The guy backed off. Apparently the events at the C-store on Friday were still fresh in his mind.

Marty just freaked! "Jeff!" she screamed. "My hero!" With that she threw her arms around him and really kissed him. For a moment, I thought they were going to trigger the sprinkler system with all the heat they generated.

She finally eased away and said softly, "My darling, that was an all-time first. It was the first time in my entire life anyone tried to protect me. And he was so much bigger than you, too, but you made him go away. Jeff, I love you!"

"Enough of that," Susan said. "Okay, Harris. Up against the wall!"

This was something that Susan and I had talked about as soon as we heard Marty and Jeff's names called.

Marty's eyes widened but she did as Susan asked.

At that point, Sue dropped to her knees after first taking hold of Jeff's prick. Then she proceeded to gently jerk him off while she was eating out Marty's pussy. In the meantime, I was kissing her and fondling her tits, twisting her nipples in the process. I have to say her kiss was lovely. It was loaded with love but missing the electricity I always get kissing Susan.

I guess everything came out even. Almost simultaneously, Jeff shot off and Marty started to gush like a fountain. I found that I had to hold the small girl up to keep her from falling on her face. I finally eased away when I felt that she was able to stand up, albeit while still leaning against the wall.

Susan rose to her feet and Marty reached for her. To our surprise, she began to lick her own fluids from Sue's face.

"Like it?" my lover asked.

"Mmm..." was the only reply. Then Marty asked, "What was that all about, anyway?"

"Oh ... Nothing..." Susan replied breezily. "Jake and I just decided we would delay your need for relief for a while."

With that we were off to biology, running in the hallway because we were already late. But on the other hand, it was our sister's class, so...

Susan

I was surprised when we entered biology to find that Emily wasn't there. A moment later, though, she appeared.

No sooner was she in the room when the whole class were on their feet applauding. But it wasn't over. Debbie Smith, the girl who had told us about Emily's gang rape, came forward with a huge and very lovely bouquet of cut flowers.

"Miss Adams," Debbie began, "this is from the whole class in tribute to the finest, bravest teacher in the Commonwealth. We love you!"

Emily just started to bawl. I jumped to my feet and ran up to hold and to hug my big sister. Damn! What a pain in the ass it is to be wearing clothes. She saturated the shoulder of my blouse with her tears. Finally, she regained control.

"I really don't know what to say," Emily began. "I'm stunned, I'm flattered, and I'm touched." Then she tried to smile through her tears and added, "And this is the best damned class of students in the Commonwealth, too!" Then she really grinned and added, "And you damn well better prove I'm right on the final exam, hear?"

This time the class applause was like thunder.

I was so happy for Sis I couldn't stand it!

Then she surprised everyone, including Jake and me. "I have an announcement to make," she said, "and it's the reason I was a little late this morning. I just left Mr. Whitaker's office, and arrangements have been made to have a substitute for me next week." She just glowed with happiness as she continued, "The reason is I'm getting married on Saturday and will be off on my honeymoon next week."

That really broke up the class. The girls flocked around her to kiss her. While she was still groggy from all the kisses, the guys shook her hand. One guy was really neat. "Miss Adams," he said, "last week and today we all got a good look at what your husband will be getting. All I can say is, he's the luckiest guy in the world!"

Emily just had to kiss him for that, and did.

Jake

The surprises weren't over yet for the morning. Fifth period we entered Mrs. Dawkins drawing class and received a shock. There she was in the front of the class, naked.

"Today, we're going to start something new. As some of you know, I'm now pregnant. My hubby, Mike, knocked me up last week. So anyway, beginning today, we'll begin a series that will run to the end of the school year, drawing a pregnant woman in the course of her pregnancy.

"You'll watch — and draw — as my areolae and nipples enlarge and as my belly swells. In order for you to get the best view, I've shaved my pubic area. Okay, let's begin."

With that she sat on a stool with her thighs spread wide and her left foot sitting on a rung of the stool to fully expose her vulva. She straightened her back, and pulled back her shoulders to thrust her tits up and out.

She was gorgeous. As I started to do what passes for drawing, I noticed that her upper thighs appeared to be bruised and her labia were spread and very red.

"I guess I know what you were doing over the weekend, Mrs. Dawkins," Susan commented.

"Yeah. I was doing the same thing you and Jake were doing. If you must know, I've scarcely been out of bed since I got home last Friday evening." She paused and added, "And, Susan Stark, it's all your fault, too!"

After about ten minutes — she hadn't moved an inch in that time — she commented to the class, "I guess I forgot how tough on the body this is. I was a popular nude model when I was in art school, but that was awhile ago ... And I'm afraid I'm out of shape."

That comment was immediately greeted with boos from the class. Not only was she stunningly beautiful, it was clear that she was very athletic and had beautifully toned muscles.

After twenty minutes, she took a break and went around the classroom critiquing the students' work. Not surprisingly, she spent more time with Marty whose drawing was as good as usual. Mrs. Dawkins couldn't help teasing Marty, telling her that she would be spending a lot of time in front of the class for the rest of the week.

Finally, it was over. Time for lunch.

Susan

Again we went down to lunch with Marty. We met up with Jeff at the door and the four of us went in together. Just behind us I saw Jill and Tom, also naked. We hadn't seen them earlier because she had spent the night at Tom's house — Jake had slept at our place — and they had driven to school together in his new car. After getting our food, we went to what had become our customary spot toward the back.

More surprises: A few minutes later, I saw Emily and Mrs. Dawkins come through the food line. This was a real surprise; teachers usually ate in their own dining room, although occasionally a teacher would eat with the kids. They joined us at our table, too.

"Great!" Emily proclaimed. "Everyone's here that I need to see.

"Sue, will you consent to be my maid of honor at the wedding? I would be honored if you would."

I think I actually started to cry! Just one week earlier, Emily Adams was just a name to me. Now, she was my aunt — or big sister — and perhaps my dearest friend. Through my tears I managed to choke out, "The honor is all mine, dear Emily. Nothing could thrill me more!"

"Great!" Then she turned to the other girls and said, "Since it would be nice if I had a few bride's maids, I would be honored if Karen Dawkins, Jillian Collins, and Martha Harris would honor me by consenting to serve."

The invitation didn't take Jill completely by surprise, but it stunned both Marty and Karen. I was surprised to see Karen slowly shaking her head from side to side.

"No, Em, I just can't," she cried. And she was really crying! What was going on?

"What's the trouble, Karen?" Emily asked. "What did I do?"

"You did nothing at all. It's what I did." Then Karen Dawkins threw her shoulders back and held her head up, even though tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I told the kids earlier that I had been a nude model in art school. That was true. It's also true that I was a stripper and a whore. As in fucking for money, understand?"

"I understand," Emily said softly. "Do you want to tell us about it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.