Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2: Monday After School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Monday After School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

The school day was winding down, and the first day of Naked in School hadn't been bad at all. In fact, in the afternoon, a couple of guys had even squeezed my tits and groped my cunt. Pretty nice. One guy even commented on how lovely my tanned pussy looked. How nice... ! I think.

I had soccer practice after school, but I had asked Jake if he wanted to wait around and I would give him a ride home. "But it won't be until after five," I told him.

"That's okay," he replied with a warm grin. "The damned school bus goes all around Robin Hood's barn, and Jill and I are the last stop. It will only be a little later than we normally arrive home. I'll call my mom and tell her you're giving me a ride."

"What about Jill?"

"What about the brat?" he retorted.

"Would she like a ride, too? She's really a doll!"

I could tell that my remark surprised him a bit, but not as much as it had earlier. I think the facts of life — his sister's life — had started to penetrate.

"If I see her, I'll ask."

Since I had a few minutes before I had to go to soccer — and use the boys locker room to shower afterwards — we decided we would stop by and see Emily Adams. She was still in her room, although she was getting ready to leave.

She was so damned cute! "Am I glad to see you two!" she exclaimed when she saw us. And then she blushed bright red.

"Need some help again?" I asked.

All the poor woman could do was nod her head once while her complexion approximated a beet's. Suddenly I realized she was hardly tanned at all; just her hands and face. Hmm...

I found the blanket again and spread it on the floor, then knelt on the end. Emily laid down on it and again used my thighs as a pillow. Jake got on his knees and proceeded to really work her over. We weren't significantly time-limited, so he spent more time with her tits, bringing her to two screaming orgasms in the process. Then he moved to her pussy and repeated his actions of the morning.

While I gently caressed her tits — her nipples were throbbing by this time — I studied her body. I realized that she was amazingly muscular, too. What an outrageously beautiful woman! I thought.

Again Jake put her out, and with her final massive orgasm again she ejaculated.

Remarkable!

And what do you know? It looks like we have a friend on the faculty.

Jake

I was sitting in the bleachers watching the soccer practice. Good grief, Susan is good! She was almost literally running rings around her teammates. Furthermore, she had ball control like Pele's. Unreal! No wonder she had almost singlehandedly destroyed Reston the previous fall.

And then Jill appeared. "Hi, big brother. When I didn't see you at the bus, I figured you were staying to watch soccer so I decided to stay, too." She grinned and added, "My homework's all done, too. I just finished up in the library."

Then she changed tack. Dramatically! "Do you think I'm attractive? Or was Sue just giving me a line?"

"Do you like her?"

"Of course! She is the greatest!" Jill replied. "But you didn't answer my question."

"Let me put it this way: you're her twin. How's that sound?"

"Honest?"

"Honest."

"Wow! I really couldn't hope for anything better than that. So you think the guys will like me?"

"I know they will."

Soccer practice wrapped up, and we waited for Susan to join us. When she did, she was grinning. We walked to the front of the school, found the boxes with our clothes and started to dress for the first time since school started.

"How were things in the boys' locker room?" I asked.

"Interesting. The guys had me washing myself in the shower, particularly my tits and cunt. Then they had to help, too. Then they had me posing a little. But no one got at all rough. It was pretty nice, actually. And one guy said he loved my tanned pussy. So there!" She stuck the tip of her tongue out at me.

"By the way," I interjected, "when I called home to tell Mom we would be a little late and were getting a ride over, she asked if you and your parents might like to join us for dinner. Dad's doing his thing on the grill tonight."

"What's that mean?"

"With most people, a guy will cook a steak or something. But not my dad. He does a whole mixed grill and cooks every kind of meat imaginable, along with tomatoes, mushrooms ... You name it. And Mom's really serious, by the way. Because he cooks so many things, there's enough to serve an army. So if you and your parents join us, we'll only be eating the leftovers for a week instead of a month."

By that time we had reached Susan's car, and what a car it was. It looked like an econobox, except the damned thing had Recaro seats in the front. Jill made a face, but squeezed herself in the back, while Susan used her car phone to call home. Her mother accepted the invitation to dinner gratefully, and I provided her directions to our house. Then Susan passed me the phone to call my mother and tell her we would be having guests for dinner. As expected, she was genuinely pleased.

Off we went, out to the expressway.

And with Susan driving, it was well named. I was astonished at the car's acceleration, and we were cruising in the left lane, blowing by the other cars at speeds approximating 80. Just then I heard a siren and glanced backwards. Sure enough, there was a smokey on our tail.

Susan just muttered, "Oh, shit... !" and eased over to the right and stopped as far off the pavement as she could get. The police cruiser rolled up behind us and a trooper jumped out and ran up to our car.

"What's the matter, Sue?" the trooper asked. "Lose a couple of cylinders in this thing? Heck, you were barely doing 80. What's wrong?"

I was stunned.

"Hi, Will!" Susan greeted the trooper. "Nothing's wrong. But there's traffic on the road, and we both know drivers can't estimate overtaking speed in their mirrors. Plus, I have a couple of friends in the car." The trooper crouched to be able to better look inside, and Susan introduced us. "Will, this is Jake Collins and his sister, Jill. Guys, this is Trooper Will Stockdale, Virginia State Police ... and the first date I ever had in my life! He's just the greatest guy in the world."

Would you believe it? The trooper blushed. "Miss Susan, every time I see you, you're more beautiful than you were the time before. I really don't see how it's possible, but you do it." He paused for a moment and then added, "Please give my best to your mother, and congratulate your dad. I read that he's been picked for promotion to captain. And that's just great!"

"Thanks, Will, and I'll be sure to tell them," Susan replied.

The trooper went back to his cruiser and we continued on our way.

"Good grief," I said, "what was that all about?"

"Well, you saw my badge. And Will — who seems to monopolize the patrol of this road — is much more used to seeing me cruise at well north of 100."

From the back seat Jill just muttered, "Wow!"

Susan

We pulled up at Jake's house, and it was both new and lovely. And, as he had said, out in the boonies. But, he had explained, it was the only way his parents could get both the house they wanted and the land. You know, that day had been really strange. Never, since I left the house, had I personally experienced so much sex ... but Jake and I hadn't even kissed.

He had eaten me to two screaming orgasms — in front of two classes full of kids — and both were complete with my ejaculating all over his face. In turn, I had deep-throated him twice — also in front of two classes of kids — and damn near put him out both times. Then Jake had eaten out that lovely and loving Emily Adams and both times I had been supporting her head while I kissed her and played with her nips.

But we had never kissed! Can you believe it?

Oh, yeah ... One more thing. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him, too. But why do I think you're not very surprised?

Jake led the way around to the back of the house, and we found his mother, Jean. It was immediately apparent where both kids' looks came from. Jean Collins was drop-dead gorgeous. As soon as she saw us, she came running over to us.

"Hi!" she said to me. "I'm Jean Collins, and you have to be Susan Stark. Welcome!" And with that she took me in her arms and kissed me. And it was a real kiss! We eased apart, and her eyes were glassy. I suspect mine were, too. "Wow! And, Susan, you're really welcome here. You are an utter dream! And what a change for my son, too!"

What is this? I still haven't been kissed by Jake, but his mother almost put me out with one. How strange.

"You said I'm a change for Jake. What did you mean by that?"

She giggled softly. What a cute sound! "You may not believe it, but Jake is really shy around girls. But he's a real hunk. The result of this has been that he doesn't call girls, they call him. But you can just guess who does the calling: the socially advanced ones, I guess I should call them. Unfortunately, what they have in social aggressiveness has been matched by their lack of brains." She grinned, and with her eyes wide she asked, "Can you say ... airhead?"

I really had to laugh at that one, and I did.

It was really funny. Jean Collins was another golden blonde with brilliant blue eyes and an utterly perfect body. (Do you see any pattern here?)

"So how was your day?" she asked. "Jake told me on the phone that you two are in the Naked in School program together."

Before I could say anything, Jill did. "Jake ate Susan out twice, and she gave him two blowjobs." She paused and then added, "And I felt him up, all over. Mom, Jake is really hung!"

It's a good thing Jean Collins didn't have anything in her mouth right then; she would have spit it out. Instead, she almost choked. "You did... what?" she nearly screamed.

"Part of the program is that participants have to go along with any other student's reasonable request. Since other girls had been fondling Jake all day, I concluded that feeling a guy up was reasonable. So I did it, too." She paused and then added, "It was great!"

Jean rolled her eyes and murmured, "Oh, boy! Isn't that just great." Then to her daughter she said, "Just wait until your father hears this. Young lady, you're about to be grounded into the next century!"

"It's really okay, Mom," Jake interjected. "She's right about the program, and she might have had the gentlest pair of hands I felt all day. And she is almost sixteen." Then he scored: "When did you start, Mom? You're really a stone fox, you know."

Jean blushed and grinned wryly. Then she giggled and said, "No fair!"

Then she took Jill into her arms, kissed her, tousled her hair and said softly, "I'll try to ease it to your father gently. I'll have to remind him what he did to me ... and what I was doing to him."

"And still are," Jill retorted with a grin. "Mom, no wonder we're out in the boonies with a lot of land. Your screams make a jet being catapulted off a deck seem quiet."

"I can't help it," Jean grumped. "Your father knows where all my buttons are, and the sequence to push them for greatest effect." Then more softly she added, "I pray that you'll find a guy as good for you as your father is for me."

This was really great. Apparently Jake's parents were as good together as mine were.

Then she turned to me and asked, "What do you think of my son?"

"Mrs. Collins, he's unreal. Would you believe that, not only did he eat me out, but I actually ejaculated! And although it was an all-time first, I did it both times." But then I grumped, "But he's never kissed me ... on my facial lips."

"Oh!" she grinned. "Well, that should be easy enough to fix. Jake, would you kindly kiss this nice young lady? On her facial lips, this time?"

"Golly, Mom ... I just don't know..."

"What's that mean?" she asked.

"It's not the same," he replied firmly.

"Why not?"

"'Cause she's wearing clothes is why."

All three of us women cracked up laughing at that one.

"She doesn't have to be naked for you to kiss her," his mother pointed out, "so do it!"

And he did. He took me in his arms and ... instant lip lock. And bells. And whistles. And sirens. And exploding rockets. The whole nine yards. And he almost put me out ... Again! And just with a kiss this time.

I was reeling — Jake didn't look much better; he looked like he'd been hit by a truck — when Jean took me in her arms, melted her lips to mine and really let go. Wow! When we eased apart, she said softly, "Welcome to the family, Susan Stark. And I, for one, hope it turns out to be permanent. You are an utter dream!" Then she giggled and added, "But just look at what you did to my poor son! You almost killed him with your lips. The poor guy can barely stand!"

"How about what he did to me?" I retorted. "And you, you nasty woman, almost put me out with your kiss." I grinned and added, "But it was wonderful! Exactly like my mom's."

Just then we heard a car pulling into the driveway. Jean left to meet the new arrival and I was left with Jake and Jill.

"Wow!" Jill murmured. "What a kiss!"

"Could I try that again?" Jake asked. "I really can't believe a kiss could possibly be as good as that one seemed to be."

I saw an outdoor loveseat, so I took his hand, pulled him with me and sat down on it with him beside me.

"What's this all about?" he asked.

"It's about safety," I replied. "You almost put me out the last time, and I would just as soon not fall on my face."

"Oh..."

With that, he took me in his arms and kissed me. Oh, boy! Without the fear of falling on my face it was far better, but just more of the same thing. I won't bore you with the repetition. Dimly through the bells and sirens I heard something that sounded like a name. Jake and I eased apart.

"John J. Collins, Jr., would you please bestir yourself and welcome our guest? This is Susan's mother, Mrs. Stark."

Jake struggled to his feet and staggered over towards Mom. And then it was all over! She kissed him and really unloaded. Poor Jake! I'll admit he was pretty weak when he left me, so in his already-weakened condition, he just was not in shape for my mother. He passed out during the kiss. But fortunately, Mom is not only very strong, she has very quick reflexes. She caught him under his arms before he could fall flat and just held him up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.