Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3: Tuesday at School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tuesday at School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

When I awakened Tuesday morning, it was like awakening from the dead. Good grief, did I sleep! And no wonder: Monday was the most emotional day of my life, ranking right up with the first day I met Mom after being beaten by Mabel Mason who then took a shot at Mom in the courtroom.

I showered and then looked for something to wear. In the process, I found my Levi's from the day before; the crotch was still soaked.

Since I was going to be naked, I decided to just wear Levi's and a blouse. But then I remembered that one of the elements of the program was undressing every morning at the main entrance to the school. I decided that if I was going to put on a strip show, I should have more to strip. Hmm...

I consulted Mom, and she just giggled. She dug around in her drawers and found the perfect things: a white lace bikini and a lacy bra that she had worn with her wedding gown. And you know what? Even the bra now fit perfectly. In fact the cups were really a little small. Can you believe that I have a bigger chest than Mom's? I couldn't either. Anyway, that's what I wore.

We were eating breakfast when Dad came stumbling out. It was still pretty early, because I had told Jake and Jill that I would pick them up and drive them to school.

"Well, Dad, what did you think?"

"Sweetie, I just could not be any happier. If I were to draw up the specs for a guy for you, I couldn't do better than Jake Collins. But he's yours, not mine. What do you think?"

"I think I'm deeply, desperately in love, is what I think."

"Sue," Mom asked, "do you have any plans for after school?"

"Not really. Since we have a big game tomorrow, there will be a short team meeting after school, but that's about it. Why did you ask?"

"I know Jake doesn't have a practice, so we've invited the Collins to come over for dinner here tonight. So why don't you bring Jake and Jill over here after school?"

Hmm ... Well, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. Except for the Fergusons, my parents really didn't have many close friends. And that relationship was really more between Mom and Jane Ferguson. But the Collins were different. It was obvious that Mom and Jean just loved each other from the get-go, and Dad and Jack shared the same naval careers. Moreover, both were ring-knockers from the Naval Academy, while continuing the years-old battle between the black shoe and brown shoe navies. For me, there was Jill, the little sister I had never had.

And then there's Jake. It was funny, really. He and Jeff Fuller had a lot in common; both were star football players, for example. But beyond that, Jake had at least twice the brains Jeff did, and, although we really hadn't yet had a chance to explore it much, I think we had far more in common. Plus the indisputable fact that Jake really lights my fire in a way and to a degree that Jeff never could.

Lights my fire? Good grief! Have you ever seen a naval boiler being lighted off? There's just a relatively small pilot flame, then the fuel oil is pumped in and ... Whoosh! Flames like you wouldn't believe! Well, that's about what Jake did to me. All boilers lighted off and on line!

Off I went.

I picked up Jake and Jill with Jean waving to us from the house. And I timed the trip to school pretty nicely, too. I pulled into the parking lot about fifteen minutes before school started. Jake and I went toward the main entrance with Jill following in our wake. And who should come up beside us but Emily Adams.

"Hi, kids!" she greeted us. "How was the rest of your day?"

I didn't go into detail, but I did tell her about my "outreach" drive home. Moreover, I explained the reason for it.

She grinned — and looked like a schoolgirl doing it — and said, "I think I wore out my vibrator last night." Then she looked at Jake and said, "I hope you have the same schedule you had yesterday. I'm sure I could use some relief ... again."

But then she looked at me, clearly embarrassed. "If you don't mind, of course." Then she added, "Jake was absolutely wonderful, but Susan, your kisses and caresses made it utterly perfect!"

Wow!

"Ready to put on a show?" she asked. "How about this? You undress Jake, Jake undresses you, and then you undress me. Okay? By the way," she added, "I was able to get some sun yesterday and I'm starting to tan. But Sue, how do you get the bottoms of your tits and your crotch so tanned, too?"

I giggled and blushed. "With a lot of work," I replied. "I have my legs spread wide and keep changing position as the sun moves to keep it aimed there."

And off we went. Surprise, surprise! There was a mob of kids standing around obviously waiting for Jake and me. Emily was an added attraction. I wondered what the kids in the Program in the junior class were doing.

Jake was up first. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He wasn't wearing a T-shirt so he was bare from the waist up. For the first time, I ran my fingers lightly over his chest and upper arms. God, did it feel great! I could imagine his muscular arms around me and it was making me wet already. But we didn't have all day.

I unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them down his legs. For his part, Jake was standing straight with his hands behind his head and his elbows out, the same pose I had taken with his parents the night before. He had kicked off his loafers, and was then standing naked except for his jockeys. What a hunk!

And the sound from the girls standing around? Everything from sighs to screams. Jake could have told them to line up so he could fuck them all, and they would have done it without a second's thought.

Already I could see his cock tenting his shorts. I slipped them off and moved away so as not to obstruct the view. And what a view it was! What I saw reminded me of old news clips of Frank Sinatra during World War II appearing in New York with all the girls swooning. Let me tell you, my schoolmates could have given swooning lessons to those girls of 40 years ago! Wow!

With Jake now naked, it was my turn. Earlier, I had told him what I was wearing, so Jake took off my blouse and shirt. (I had already dumped my shoes and wasn't wearing socks.) He moved behind me to fully reveal the white lace bra I was almost wearing as well as the white lace bikini. And it was obviously very wet. Being wet, it was almost transparent over my slit.

And I learned something: A partially-dressed girl is sexier than a naked one. The sounds for me ranged from gasps to outright cheers. It was really great!

Jake unhooked my bra, let it drop from my tits and then pulled it back behind me. I threw my arms up in the air and struck a pose. There were cheers from the guys like I could not believe.

While still behind me, Jake slipped the bikini over my hips, down my legs, and I stepped out of it. And then he threw it out toward the bunch of guys, almost starting a riot as they all grabbed for it.

Oh, shit! Mom was really going to be pissed at losing her wedding bikini. (Little did I know: She had a bunch of them and just howled with laughter when I told her what had happened.)

As I posed for the guys, there were cheers.

And then I stripped Emily. As I bared her body, the reaction was dramatically different. The previous day, a number of kids had seen her naked, but not that many. This morning there was a hushed silence as her clothes came off. When I finally stripped off her bikini, she just stood there with her shoulders back and looked out over the crowd. The only sound I heard was a male voice murmuring a hushed, "Wow!"

Just then the first bell rang.

"Thanks, kids," Emily spoke out in her normal classroom tone, "but it's time for school."

I followed her in, as did Jake. But he couldn't resist. Emily was ahead of us so he just put his large hand over her very cute little ass cheek and squeezed it.

Emily? Without turning her head she said, "Thanks, Jake. You like?"

"I like!" he replied fervently.

Jake

Good grief! What a day! And it had only just started. I have to tell you that having Susan stripping me was something else.

I thought it last night, but I'm certain of it this morning: I'm in love with that girl. And, as if I needed any help, at breakfast my whole damned family alternated between raving about Susan and raving about the Starks. Particularly Jill. She gave Susan credit for getting her a date with Tommy Mason. All she had ever done before was give me shit about whomever I might have been dating at the time. On the other hand, she had been right about all of them. I only hoped she was as right about Susan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.