Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4: Tuesday after School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday after School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

After the short soccer meeting — we were playing the only other team in the area that was undefeated; we had to win — I met up with Jake and we went to the main entrance to get dressed.

For some unknown reason there wasn't nearly as much interest in our dressing in the afternoon as there was in our undressing in the morning. What a surprise! At any rate, Jill came running up to join us, and we were off. It wasn't even four o'clock, so it was the earliest I had left school in a very long time. It seems I'm always in training for something: soccer in the fall, then swimming in the winter, and a coaches' battle in the spring between the tennis coach and the softball coach to see for whom I play. Me? I'm the chicken's wishbone being pulled apart.

Believe it or not, that battle has started already. It seems that they both had their full spring schedules and spent hours negotiating which dates I would play for whom. Mr. Whitaker had to get involved on a couple of them when the two coaches couldn't agree who had the more important game or match. Oh, well...

When we arrived at the apartment, Jill went into a state of shock. "Wow!" she exclaimed as we entered the apartment from our private elevator. "This is way cool!" I suspect Jake might have been just as impressed but he didn't show it.

Then I got a big surprise.

There's a light that flashes on the pool deck when someone enters the house. Care to guess where we spend most of our time? Particularly in the daylight hours? Anyway, Mom's voice called out, "Susan? We're out on the deck." Off we went.

And I liked to die! There was Mom and Jean Collins sunning themselves naked on the deck. And Gram was with them! Also naked.

Mom rushed over to kiss Jill and then Jake. She was very kind. She didn't even try to put him out, so he was just a little groggy when my grandmother came over to him.

"Hi! You must be Jake. I'm Betty Stark, Susan's grandmother." And with that, she kissed him. You know what? It was a replay of the night before, except instead of being weakened by my kiss, he had been weakened by Mom's. But the result was the same: he went out like a light. And with all Gram's fitness training, she had no trouble holding him up.

Finally, Jake regained his senses. He eased away from Gram and looked her up and down. Gram? She pulled her shoulders back, spread her legs a bit, and with the cutest little smile asked, "You like?"

"You're a liar," Jake said quietly and with no emphasis. His voice was completely flat.

Gram's eyes flared, but she said nothing.

"You're not old enough to be Susan's mother, let alone her grandmother. You, Betty Stark, are a fraud!"

Gram just giggled. Then, while staring into Jake's eyes, she ran a finger into her cunt, withdrew it, brought it to her mouth and licked it. "Mmm ... Nice and sweet today, too. Sam will be so happy..."

Mom and Jean just howled with laughter.

Then Gram looked at us and said, "Well... ?"

Jake and I exchanged looks, then we both replied, "Well, what?"

"Your mothers have been telling me that you're both in the Naked in School program. Well, if you can be naked in school, you can sure as hell be naked at home! And look!" she said sweeping her arm around the area. "Here you can't be seen by anyone unless they're in a helicopter. Now strip!" Then she glared at Jill and added, "And that includes you, too."

So we stripped. I didn't notice it at the time, but Gram had positioned us so our mothers were out of our sight at our six o'clock.

Boy, was Gram ever revved up! "Let's see," she said softly as if talking to herself, "you're required to comply with any reasonable request at school. That seems like it would work here at home, too." Then she went up to Jake and said, "Put your hands behind your head and pull your shoulders back. I want a good look at what you have." She felt his biceps and ran her fingers lightly over the sculpted muscles on his chest, belly and thighs. "Mmm ... Very nice."

I heard a sound from behind and glanced back. There were our two mothers laughing to bust a gut. My mother was laughing so hard while trying to be silent, she was literally rolling on the deck.

Then Gram focused on Jake's cock. "Very nice," she murmured. Then to me she said, "Sweetie, I know you and your mother are both packing. Well, guess what? Jake is packing, too, and I love it!"

Poor Jake! Gram's caresses were really doing a job on his cock. I could tell he was just about to shoot. And Gram could tell it, too. Just as he was about to explode, she dropped to her knees, swallowed his cock and then massaged it with her throat. As usual, Jake shot. And Gram did exactly what I had done. The first three or four shot straight down into her stomach; the cockhead was already well past the point where swallowing occurs. Then she eased it back up to her mouth to savor the last few shots. Poor Jake had collapsed, so he was lying on his back by the time she finished. Leaving him almost unconscious and panting for breath, she rose, smacked her lips and said, "Luscious! And it's so nice and fresh, too!"

Then she turned her attention to Jill who had just been watching the events with rapt amazement. The poor kid! Gram caressed her tits, pulled her nipples out and watched them spring back, ran her fingers lightly all over Jill's body and finally dropped to her knees to eat her out.

The poor girl was utterly astonished. Clearly, everything that had just happened had been a series of firsts. I'm absolutely certain that Gram was the first person ever to fondle her tits, digitally explore her body, and certainly the first person ever to go down on her. When she came to a screaming orgasm, she just collapsed on the deck.

By this time Jake had almost recovered. Turning to me Gram said, "Susan, your granddad has to take a long trip to Europe for NATO, and then around to Southeast Asia and Australia. He'll be gone for quite a while, and I can't go with him. That being the case — and you know how I need regular protein injections — you wouldn't mind if I borrowed your boyfriend for a couple of days, would you? From the looks of him, he has plenty for both of us." Her eyes were wide as she was speaking and she looked so sincere.

Jake was shocked. I cracked up.

While I was howling with laughter, Jake asked, "What did you do to me? It was exactly like Susan. Exactly."

"Who the hell do you think taught her?" Gram replied. "I mean ... What are grandmothers for? And I taught my daughter, too. She's even better than Susan."

"Daughter?" Jake exclaimed. "I ... I thought she was your daughter-in-law."

Gram really glared at him. "I don't have a daughter-in-law. I have a son and daughter. And if you're so narrow-minded that a little incest bothers you, well... !"

At that point Mom couldn't hold it in any longer. She utterly howled with laughter. "Betty Stark, you are too damned much! And just look at what you've done to these two young people. Susan and I know you, but they're only meeting you for the first time."

"Too damned bad!" Gram retorted. "Jake's going to be a grandson before too long. And Jillian ... Hmm ... I'll have to think of something. She's much too good to be allowed to get away."

At any rate, we all went swimming. Jake moved like a porpoise, but he wasn't as fast as I. Meanwhile, believe it or not, Gram was coaching Jill on her strokes. Where her knowledge came from I have no idea, but she was good. And, believe it or not, Jill's swimming improved noticeably. Good grief!

Swimming was followed by a sauna. When we finished, Gram, Mom, Jean and I jumped feet first into our refrigerated pool. Jean just floated vertically and swept her hair back off her face. "What are you two waiting for?" she asked her children. "This is the way to end a sauna. You need to close your pores again."

The two jumped in, feet first. And screamed! The four of us jumped from the pool and headed for the showers, howling with laughter, while the other two tried to scramble out of it before they froze to death. The water in that pool is only 38 degrees.

When we were all in the shower — it was Mom's and it's huge — Jake grumped, "Mom, that's a helluva thing to do to your own children!"

"Why? It closed your pores, didn't it?" Then she giggled and added, "Kathy-the-Bitch did it to me earlier. I just couldn't resist." She looked thoughtful and added, "Hmm ... I wonder if I can catch your father? Maybe tomorrow morning..."

Jake got partial revenge on Gram by washing her all over with particular attention to her pussy. She loved it!

After the shower, we started to head outside again when the doorbell rang. It was Granddad. I learned that he had to be in the Tidewater area on Navy business, and Gram had taken the opportunity to join him. He had been dropped off at the apartment by a Navy driver.

When he saw all of us naked, he just stopped and stared. I have to admit that he really looked good wearing his uniform with its four stars. "What's going on?" he demanded. "Is this a nudist convention?"

"Darling, are we, or are we not legal residents of the Commonwealth of Virginia?" Gram responded.

"We certainly are," he replied, "but what does that have to do with anything?"

"It's simple," Gram replied blandly. "Our granddaughter — our only granddaughter, I might add — is in the new Naked in School program at school. And with her is this young man — her new boyfriend — Jake Collins. Now I've heard you speak of his father many times. His father is Jack Collins, now commanding Carrier Air Group Six aboard Independence. So we're naked, too, showing our solidarity with our kids. But guess what, darling? You're still dressed! Now strip, like a good little boy..."

Good grief! Gram was really laying it on pretty thick that afternoon.

But Granddad did. He carefully laid his uniform on a chair as he took articles of clothing off. When he finished, he just stood there. I was able to control a giggle as both Jean and Jill gasped in amazement. Actually, he surprised me, too. I remembered his telling us months before that he had started to work out to keep up with Gram, but I guess I hadn't seen the results before. Like Jake, he had defined muscles all over, although not to Jake's extent. But he really looked good. And his cock, already almost hard, was big! It was easy to see where Dad's size came from.

Jill was the first one to speak. "What is going on?" she demanded. First, we see Mrs. Stark—"

"Betty," Gram interrupted. "I'm always Betty when I'm naked. I'm only Mrs. Stark when I'm dressed."

"—Betty," Jill corrected herself, "naked, and she doesn't look old enough to be Susan's mother, let alone her dad's. And now you! Except for the silver in your hair, you don't look like you're even 30! Oh, well," she mused, "some people are prematurely gray, I guess. We've even got some guys in high school with gray hairs already."

Granddad just grinned. Then he said, "Well, as long as we're looking over the merchandise ... I've seen Kathy and Susan before, but..."

He started to give Jean Collins a going over. As he fondled her bare slit — like me, she had just a small tuft of dark blonde pubic hair above it — she gasped, "Will ... this ... help ... in Jack's next promotion?" And then she screamed as she came. She was loud! I mean ... Her scream was in Mom's league.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.