Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7: Thursday at School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Thursday at School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

I was awakened the next morning by an incredible orgasmic scream. Mother Jean was off again. Jake wasn’t awake yet, but his prick looked so beautiful. And being the dutiful lover that I am, I moved from the comfort of his arms down to his crotch. I took his prick into my mouth and loved the way it came to life. So good!

In just a few moments I had his full erection down my throat. But this was something I couldn’t keep up for too long: a matter of breathing, you know. Jake was awake by then and I guess he was watching my blonde head going up and down on his massive cock. Then he exploded!

And it was so good!

He was a little weak from his orgasm, but managed to say, “What did you just do to me, my love?”

“I wished my lord and master a good morning and awakened him for school.” I’m certain my eyes were sparkling as I asked, “Did you like your new alarm clock?”

It was just so great! “Susan Stark, you are the love of my life. Honest, you are.”

“And you are the love of mine!” Then I giggled and added, “Now get your tail out of bed. We’ve got a lot to do.”

Jake’s room may not have had a sitting room like mine, but it did have its own private bath. Like the day before, we shared a sensuous shower and then he shaved while I did my hair.

When we got to the kitchen, we found Jean still naked, and Jill bemoaning the fact that she had to dress. “Mom, you look gorgeous,” I said sincerely. “And you look very well fucked, too.”

I was stunned. Jean looked at me and began to cry, but she padded over to me and took me in her arms. I really had no idea what I had done to cause her to cry. Then she gave me one of the most loving kisses of my life.

“Thank you, my darling daughter!” she sighed. “You’ve just made me the happiest woman in the world. I have a new life growing inside me, and my darling Susan has accepted me as another mother! I’m just so thrilled, I had to cry.”

Then she pulled away a bit to be able to look me over. She giggled and said, “And speaking of looking well-fucked! Daughter, you define it!” She paused and then added, “And it couldn’t happen to a more wonderful woman, either.”

“Don’t forget me,” Jill piped up. “I’m getting a big sister in the deal.” Then she giggled and added, “And when she tells me about sex, I’ll know damned well I’m hearing the voice of real experience.” With her eyes wide she turned to me and asked, “Is there anything you and Jake didn’t do in bed last night?”

“As a matter of fact, nosy,” I sniffed, “he hasn’t taken me in the ass ... yet.”

Was that the end of it? Hah!

The next thing I know, Jean is asking me, “Sue, next week, maybe ... Would ... could ... you show Jack and me how to do that? We’ve talked about it for years, but we’ve never had the nerve to try. Would you?” she asked with her eyes wide.

“What is the world coming to?” I sighed. “I just get a brand new delightfully pregnant mother. And what’s the first thing she asks of me? A gift for the new baby, maybe? Hell, no! Not my mom. She wants ass-fucking lessons, for heaven’s sake!”

Jean just giggled. She looked and sounded so damned cute. But Jack, who had just entered the kitchen, howled with laughter. Then he took his naked wife in his arms for a good-morning kiss. Let me tell you, that was not a perfunctory peck. He wrapped her in his arms, and Jean’s right leg curled up behind her. It reminded me of a piece of paper curling up just before it ignites in flame. And you know what? That metaphor is apt. When they separated, her cunt juices — and undoubtedly some of Jack’s cum from last night — came streaming down the inside surface of both thighs. She couldn’t care less.

We gobbled down some food and left for school.

Jake

When we arrived at school after our customary thrilling ride with Susan, Emily was waiting for us. She looked different, but I didn’t know why.

But Sue did. “You’ve been fucked!” she almost screamed. “Oh, Em! I’m so happy for you! And you look so good. Was it as good as it looks like it was?”

Emily was so damned cute. She didn’t say a word. Instead she just rolled her eyes, licked her lips and nodded her head rapidly.

I knew that Susan wanted to find out more, but the crowd was waiting.

“Are you going to be naked again today?” Emily asked Jill.

Obviously my sister had just become aware of the waiting throng. Yesterday’s crowd was about double the size of Tuesday’s, and now it appeared to have doubled again. She just nodded her head.

“Would you like me to help you?” Emily offered. “I would be happy to.”

Again I received a surprise. Jill just took Emily in her arms and kissed her hard. “Thank you so much, Miss Adams,” she said, “but not this morning.” She paused, then blushed and said, “Tom Mason is going to do me. And ... and I’m going to do him. Do you mind? Is that all right?”

“That’s just wonderful, Jill,” Em replied with a very warm smile. “You’re a wonderful girl, and the greatest beauty in your class, by far.” Then she raised an eyebrow and asked, “But did you do your biology homework?”

“Miss Adams—”

“Emily,” the young woman interrupted. “When we’re alone like this, and since I’m going to be naked, too, in just a few minutes, it’s Emily. Okay?”

Jill just grinned and continued, “Emily, you’re not going to believe this. Not only did I do last night’s homework, I did all the assignments going back to the first of the year.” Then she grumped, “With my brother and brand-new sister fucking like rabbits, and Mom and Dad making damned sure Mom really is pregnant, there was nothing else to do. I wore out two vibrators, while the two women would periodically scream loud enough to wake the dead! It was just awful.”

Emily could scarcely control her laughter. “Hmm ... That’s one I haven’t tried. To get the kids to do their homework, I have to get their parents fucking like bunnies. Hmm...” she repeated. “I’ll have to think about how to do that.” Then she really did grin as she added, “And, incidentally, you got an A+ on yesterday’s quiz. I’m really proud of you.”

We had intended on having lots of time, but it wasn’t working out that way. When we got closer, my eyes widened. There were a bunch of cheerleaders standing there. And they were all naked! When they saw us, they actually started a cheer:

“Take it off, take it off, all... off!”

“Sweetie, I’ll go first,” Susan said, “and I’ll do it myself today.”

Going up on the steps she called out, “Anyone have any stripping music?”

Believe it or not, someone did. A moment later a boom-box blared out with “The Stripper”!

As she left my side, Sue muttered, “Shit! I’m not even wearing a bikini this morning.”

She was utterly incredible! Even though she was wearing Levi’s and a blouse — clothing hardly designed for stripping — Susan managed. Did she ever! She pranced around while working off the buttons of her blouse, then shed it and threw it out to the crowd. Then she worked on her bra while moving in time with the music. When the music hit a peak, her bra came off and she flung it out to the crowd, too.

Whoops! Going home this afternoon was going to be fun. At this rate, Sue would be driving naked whether she wanted to or not.

Then somehow she managed to get her tight jeans off without falling on her face. She threw them out to the crowd, too. One thing I did notice: she didn’t spend any time shaking her tits, and then I realized why. Susan wasn’t that big on top to start with — although she is perfect in my eyes — and she was very firm — too firm to be able to shake them the way some of the cheerleaders could ... and did! They were dancing to “The Stripper” too, and indeed shaking their tits. At least the older, more fully-endowed ones were.

The song came to an end, and Susan was naked. She struck a pose with her legs wide and her arms stretched up and out. The crowd cheered. And cheered. And cheered. I glanced at my watch and realized how much time Sue had taken. It was almost time for the first bell.

Then the PA system crackled and Mr. Whitaker announced that there would be no home-room period that morning. Instead, when the bell rang fifteen minutes later than usual, students were to go to their 1st-period classes. Only then did I realize that Whitaker’s office overlooked the main entrance. He must have been watching the whole thing.

Susan

Well, that wasn’t so bad. Little did anyone know that I had done some stripping in the whorehouse. Some of the johns seemed to get off on seeing a young girl strip. Although the clothes I had been wearing weren’t designed for it, it worked out okay. Oops! Nothing to wear home. Fortunately, I didn’t have anything to speak of in my pockets because everything was gone for good. I still had my purse, though, so everything was cool.

I went to work on Jake and did what he had done to me the day before: I worked from behind him to give everyone a good view. When he was stripped — and while I was stripping him, for that matter — the swooning started again. My lover is a real hunk! And he’s the best lover in the world, for that matter.

When I finished with him, I turned my attention to Emily. And I worked from behind her, too. As I reached around to unbutton her blouse, my head was next to hers. She whispered, “I wonder what my well-fucked cunt is going to look like to the other kids? And it’s still leaking cum, too.”

“That’s okay,” I replied, “mine is, too, but no one seems to notice or care if they do. And golly, it really feels neat.”

By this time Em was bare to the waist. She pulled her shoulders back causing her tits to thrust up and out. They were so firm and perky, too.

Off came her Levi’s — she was wearing them, too — and then her sopping bikini. When she was applauded, she threw it out to the crowd the way I had done. To me she whispered, “It’s soaking wet, so what the hell ... I wouldn’t want to put it back on later, anyway.”

Then it was Jill’s turn with Tom stripping her. When he had her bare to the waist, I heard her whisper, “Tom, put your hands over them. Please? I really want to feel your hands on my tits.”

Go, girl!

And he did. He was behind her and reaching around, covered her tits with his surprisingly large hands.

“So much nicer than a bra!” Jill called out.

The crowd howled with laughter.

When she was bare, Jill did what she had done the day before. She moved as close to the crowd as she could get and pranced from side to side while slowly turning in circles to give everyone the best possible view. Then she returned and stripped Tommy.

That was funny, too. He had the reputation of being a real nerd, but his physique — and his cock — were anything but nerdy. I looked out at the cheerleaders and realized that the girls who had been at the soccer game the day before were chattering with the ones who hadn’t. The funniest thing was the expression of dismay on the faces of the youngest cheerleaders, the sophomores. Clearly, they really liked what they were seeing, but having already seen Jill naked, the poor kids realized that they were really outclassed. And they were. Jill had obviously become the reigning beauty queen of the sophomore class. Eat your hearts out, girls.

Finally the bell rang.

And because Jake and I had biology 1st period, we just went in with Emily. And that was funny, too. Em and I were together with Jake behind us. I felt his hand on my bun and looked back. He had his backpack on one shoulder with one hand on my ass and the other on Emily’s.

“The two loveliest bottoms in the school,” he murmured.

Without turning her head or appearing to acknowledge anything was going on, Emily whispered, “Since you have a hand on Susan’s gorgeous bun now, too, Jake, I’ll take that as a sincere compliment.”

Jake just smothered a laugh.

Once in the classroom, I didn’t give Emily a chance even to begin the day’s lesson. Instead, I went to the front of the room and addressed the class. (This was something very new for me, too. I abhor public speaking.)

“Today, we’re starting Day 4 of the first week of Naked in School. I would like to acknowledge the immense contribution that Miss Adams has made to the program.

“You probably don’t know this, but it was her advance research that got our program off to what I think is a very strong start. But what did she do? She did two very important things:

“First, she found that the programs in other schools that are already running them, the results are bimodal: They seem to be either very successful or unmitigated disasters. Miss Adams studied the situations carefully and concluded that the primary difference between the two contrasting results was who were selected to be the first participants. When the first naked kids were school leaders, the programs worked. When they weren’t, the participants were picked on and the program failed.

“I guess I’m not the least popular or the ugliest girl in school—”

I was stopped by applause. In fact, the whole class rose from their seats and started cheering. Me!

One boy called out, “The MVP of the state soccer tournament and yesterday she scores five goals, four of them unassisted!”

A girl yelled, “Susan Stark, you have a body any girl in school would die for! You’re the school’s outstanding beauty, if not the outstanding high-school beauty in the whole state!”

I just sputtered until the clamor died down.

“Then there’s Jake Collins. I don’t know how much research Miss Adams did on the two of us, but she couldn’t have matched two people better.” I paused and then continued, “I couldn’t even dream of meeting a guy like Jake. A couple of days ago, I thought we were two peas in a pod. But now I know that’s not good enough. We’re like two halves of a single pea. When I’m with him, I feel complete for the first time in my life.

“Is that all? Not hardly! Our two sets of parents met for the first time Monday evening, and it was love at first sight. My mother, Kathy, and Jake’s mother, Jean, are now best friends. Oh, yeah ... On Tuesday night, when I was giving Jake my virginity and he was giving me his, our two sets of parents spent the entire night making mad, passionate love. Now both of our mothers are ecstatic: both conceived Tuesday night, and they — and our fathers — couldn’t be happier.”

Turning to Emily I said, “What a pairing!” But I had noticed something else: When I mentioned that the two mothers were pregnant, Emily had blushed. Hmm...

“But I said there were two things Emily did. The first was the selection of first participants. The second was voluntarily participating herself.” I put my shoulders back and thrust out what passed for tits, then continued, “I’ve been in this biology class for almost two months now, but until this week, I didn’t realize what an incredibly beautiful woman Miss Adams is—”

“What?” Emily squawked. “Susan Stark, have you had your eyes checked? I have a nothing face on top of a body that would easily pass for a straight stick. I mean ... Good grief! When you stripped yesterday, the guys were going berserk. When I stripped, they just looked.” She paused and then added, “Feeling sorry for the teacher and her sad excuse for a body...”

“Oh?” I asked, raising an eyebrow (or trying to, anyway). I looked out at the class and asked, “Is there a girl here now who wouldn’t trade bodies, even up, with Miss Adams right now?”

Then a girl, Melissa something-or-other, piped up, “Until this week I never knew what those lab coats and very conservative dresses were covering. Miss Adams, you are a certified stone fox! You’re outrageously beautiful.” She paused and then continued, “You know, you’re the perfect professional. Your teaching is the very best in school, and you hide your beauty so as not to detract from what you’re teaching us. You’re just the very best!”

The girl sank down on her chair in a state of shock while the class applauded her comments. Emily was blushing and just slowly shaking her head from side to side. Clearly, what Melissa had said had shaken her to her shoes. Or would have if she had been wearing any.

While the rest of the class was enthusiastically applauding, I noticed that Debbie Smith was quiet and regarding Emily with a look of awe. How strange.

When the room quieted, I continued, “Melissa just said it better than I ever could: Miss Adams is the ultimate teacher. Her sole interest is what’s best for her students. She said it to us on Monday: It would be the height of hypocrisy in her opinion to be telling a shy girl that being naked in school wouldn’t be so bad ... while she’s always fully clothed.

“I want to stress one thing: Jake and I are naked because we have to be. Miss Adams is naked because she chooses to be. And my choice of verbs is accurate: she chooses to be naked. She isn’t required to be, and as the very private person she is, she certainly doesn’t want to bare her body. But she chose to do so because she’s the wonderful person she is.”

Turning to Emily, I said, “Miss Adams, you’re the greatest!” I started to applaud and the whole class rose and joined me. Emily just sat there blushing as red as a beet. Finally she stood to acknowledge the applause.

When quiet was restored and the class had resumed their seats, Emily glared at me — or pretended to, anyway — and said, “Gee, Susan. Thanks. Thanks for nothing. As if it’s not bad enough for me to inflict my nothing body on you, you have to embarrass me in front of my whole class. So thanks.”

When she mentioned “ ... my nothing body”, her statement was greeted by a chorus of boos.

Finally the class began and for the first time all week, Jake and I weren’t the featured attractions. She began to talk about internal anatomy and she kindly avoided slicing my belly open to use my organs for her illustrations. The class had to make do with large posters Emily brought out.

The bell rang, and the class filed out, except for Jake and me ... and Debbie Smith. Jake and I were with Emily when Debbie joined us. She looked at Emily and said, “Am I correct? Aren’t Susan and Jake a lot more to you than just two students?”

“You’re right, Debbie,” Emily replied. “I’m sorry if it shows.”

“It really doesn’t, Miss Adams, unless you know what you’re looking for,” Debbie said. She paused and added, “My dad’s a detective captain and I’ve learned a lot about people from him.” Again she paused and then asked, “May I speak freely to you in front of them?”

Emily just nodded, but it was obvious she was puzzled. Clearly, she had no idea where Debbie was going with the conversation.

“Miss Adams,” Debbie continued, “your being naked in school this week is the most courageous thing I’ve ever heard about, let alone seen myself.” She paused and then exploded a bomb: “You were the victim of one of the most vicious gang rapes in the history of the state. My father was a detective lieutenant at the time and in charge of the investigation.”

I was shocked, Jake was stunned, while Emily turned bright red with embarrassment.

But Debbie continued, “You were held prisoner by a group of ten guys for an entire weekend. During that time you were taken in every way, and every combination of ways, it’s possible to sexually assault a woman. You were hospitalized for weeks after you were found naked and nearly dead on the side of a road that Monday morning.

“How you could bear to ever expose your body after that is utterly beyond me.

“Moreover, your only prior sexual experience had been a series of date rapes. You never had a normal sexual experience in your life, did you?”

Emily’s eyes were as big as saucers. The woman had been stunned. All she could do was very slowly nod her head once.

“The guys who did it to you were all picked up, but at the trial — where your reputation was dragged through the mud, with the defense attorneys trying to argue you were a slut — it came down to your word against the ten of them.

“Although there was conclusive medical evidence that you had been repeatedly sexually assaulted, the prosecution couldn’t break the stories of the ten rapists; they were acquitted.”

Then Debbie’s expression changed totally. “They may have been acquitted, but they didn’t get away.” Then in a seemingly total change of subject she asked us, “Have you ever heard of the CIA’s ‘Farm’? It’s up on the Peninsula where CIA field operations agents are trained.”

The three of us nodded, but Emily’s eyes widened. Apparently she had an idea where Debbie’s tale was going to go.

With a very grim smile the girl continued, “It seems like word of your gang rape traveled to the Farm. And guess what? They didn’t like it. So perhaps the rapists became part of the Farm’s final exam for new agents. I certainly don’t know, and no one else knows, either. But what I do know is that while the rape was only a few years ago and the rapists were all young, none of them is still alive.

“There were two suicides, a couple of deaths by ‘heart attacks’, and several ‘accidental’ deaths. The last one was blown away only a couple of weeks ago, killed by a sniper.” She paused and then mused, “That was an odd one. The guy took a bullet in the head, but an autopsy found nothing, just some water in the brain. The best guess — but that’s all it is: a guess — is that he was shot with an ice bullet. After it hit — and blew out his brains — it just melted. No bullet, no forensics. But guess what? You can’t buy ice bullets at your neighborhood hardware store or gun shop.”

Debbie grinned evilly and added, “Oh, yeah. One more thing ... Every news report of the death of one of those jerks prominently mentioned the fact that they had been indicted but later acquitted of rape charges. You know, I think the word may have gotten around that gang rape is not a healthy activity ... for either the victim or the rapists.”

Then Debbie looked Emily right in the eye and said, “But everything changed this week, didn’t it, Miss Adams?”

Emily appeared to be in a state of shock. All she could do was to nod her head.

“And Susan and Jake played an important part in the change, didn’t they?”

“A vital part,” Emily replied. Those were the first words she had spoken since the class had left the room.

Debbie grinned, glanced at her watch and exclaimed, “Oops! I’m late for class. Bye now.” But then with a very warm smile she added, “I’m so happy for you, Miss Adams. You’re the very best!”

With that she was gone closing the door behind her.

Jake

Wow! What a morning! And what a revelation. I guess I was still in shock when Debbie left because when I looked at Susan, I found that Emily was in her arms crying her eyes out. And Susan was just holding Emily’s beautiful body tightly against her own while she gently caressed her face and hair.

“It’s okay, Em,” Susan murmured. “It’s okay. Just let it all out.”

I took the opportunity to take over one of Susan’s duties: I got out the blanket and spread it on the floor. Susan just gave me a grateful look and sat down on it, pulling Emily down so she was sitting across her lap. Then, while still caressing her all over, she kissed Em full on the lips and really unloaded.

Emily struggled against Susan’s kiss for a moment and then surrendered. She began to return the kiss with as much power as she could muster. Finally, the two eased apart. I guess they both decided that breathing would be a good thing for them to do.

Then Emily amazed me. “How old are you, Susan?” she asked. “And how old is Jake? The calendar says you’re both much younger than I, but never in my life have I encountered two such lovely and loving people. In your arms I feel even safer than I did when my mother held me. And that was years ago.”

Then it was Susan’s turn to surprise me. “You’re expecting a baby, aren’t you, Em? It’s Will Stockdale’s, isn’t it?”

Emily was utterly stunned. “How did you know?” she gasped.

“From the look on your face earlier when I mentioned that both our mothers — our two mothers — are expecting.”

Susan apparently decided to give Emily more time to think so she added, “It’s really funny. It’s as if Jake and I are already married. Both sets of parents — and my grandparents, for gosh sakes — already treat it as a done deal.” She grinned and added, “And both sets insist they’re not going to be in-laws, either. Jean Collins, Jake’s mother, insists that she’s my second mother, and Mom says the same thing about Jake.”

She paused and added, “You know, I said it yesterday, and it’s true: One of the greatest things about Tuesday night was the fact that all the doors were open, so while Jake was taking me, the parents and grandparents were all making passionate love.”

Again Susan changed the subject. “So how was it last night with Will? From the looks of your pussy, you really got a workout.”

“It was just the way you described being with Jake,” Emily replied. “But of course I didn’t have any virginity to give to him. I had already lost it all, and many times over.”

Then she looked at me and said, “Jake, if it hadn’t been for you, it never could have happened. The way you worked on my body was beyond my wildest dreams. So I figured if you could do it, maybe Will could, too.”

To Susan she said, “You answered the other big question: What kind of guy is Will Stockdale? And I answered the two questions that have been bothering me for years. I knew from playing with my dildo that I still had feeling in my clit, but there wasn’t much in my cunt. That was one question. The second question was whether or not I could ever have children.

“Debbie was absolutely right. After that gang rape, I was really pretty torn up inside. The doctors didn’t think that any permanent damage had been done, but they really couldn’t be certain.” With a little grin she added, “Well, I’m certain now. I can cum with a man fucking my cunt — oh, dear! Can I ever! — and I can have a child.

“What does Will think about it?” Susan asked.

“He doesn’t know. No one does, except you two.” She paused and then continued, “My parents were both killed in an accident shortly before the gang rape. Will’s father was killed very early in the war in Vietnam. His mother raised him from infancy by herself.” She swallowed hard and added, “I’m supposed to meet her for the first time this evening.”

“She’ll utterly adore you!” Susan reassured her. “You’ve heard it from the class this morning: Emily Adams, you are the very best there is!”

Susan

Out of the frying pan, into the fire!

When Jake and I got out of biology without being worked over, I thought the worst was over. Little did I know! Our class before lunch — yep, it was our fifth class together, but since it was a minor, I didn’t count it — was drawing. We went into the room and Mrs. Dawkins asked us if we needed relief.

Mistake number one: I said no, and so did Jake.

Then she told us the plan for the day: There was going to be life drawing with us as the subjects. Oh, yeah ... We were going to look like we were having intercourse.

Wonderful!

She had set up a platform in front of the class with a cot sitting on it. Fortunately, its mattress looked comfortable. For the first session, Jake was supposed to be on his back and I was on top in the female-superior or cowgirl position. Jake got into position, but before I could move, Mrs. Dawkins told the class to ignore Jake’s penis. “Just pretend it’s not there,” she said.

Yeah, sure.

But then I had another Susan Stark brilliant idea: I would handle the penis problem by taking him inside. Mistake number two: I forgot that we had to hold position for twenty minutes.

But I got on the bed, too, and proceeded to wriggle my way down on Jake’s telephone pole. As I did, I remembered his mother, Jean, bitching about the fact that even after bearing two children, taking Jack inside was still like trying to squeeze into a very tight glove. For that matter, Mom says the same thing about making love with Dad. Well, I guess I come by my problem naturally. And you know what? For a woman, it’s the best possible problem to have. None of us ever has to ask, “Are you in yet?”

Anyway, I did get on and managed to get him inside. Then I looked down at Jake just as he asked, “Where should my hands be?”

The question seemed to come as a surprise to Mrs. Dawkins; she didn’t have an immediate answer. But then she said, “Put them wherever you think they belong.”

And where do you think Jake thought his hands belonged? You’re right. Covering my tits! And that was mistake number three.

So there I was with Jake’s cock imbedded to the root in my pussy and with his hands doing wonderful things to my tits and nipples. But we couldn’t move! Oh, shit! Have you ever had the feeling that time was moving backwards? That’s the way I felt.

But it didn’t last forever. It only seemed that way. Finally Mrs. Dawkins announced, “One more minute.”

Although I still couldn’t move, I could use my vaginal muscles. And I did. I began to rhythmically squeeze Jake’s cock. God, it was heavenly. I think Mrs. Dawkins might have said something just then, but I neither knew nor cared. All I know is that I felt Jake’s cock start to swell and then to spurt inside me. And that’s all it took: I went off like a rocket, screaming my head off, as usual.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.