Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8: Thursday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Thursday Evening - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Jake

Wow! What a lunch that was.

Susan and I made it through the rest of the day, met Jill and waited while she and I dressed — Susan had thrown all her clothes away that morning, so she was going to have to do some involuntary outreach — and then went to Sue's car. We found a light slowly flashing on her car phone indicating a message waiting for her. She found it was from her mother telling her to take us home to dress, than come back to their apartment for dinner.

Dress? Hmm ... A new country heard from. I had spent virtually every minute at the Stark's apartment naked. I wondered what was going on?

At our house, Susan was greeted by my mother with laughter. "More outreach?" she giggled.

Susan stuck her tongue out at Mom and said, "Nope. I got carried away this morning. Someone had the music, 'The Stripper', on a boom box and played it. Anyway, I threw all my clothes out to the crowd."

"And Sis was really great, Mom!" Jill enthused. "You should have seen her. Can you believe trying to strip while wearing tight Levi's? 'Cause that's exactly what she did. The kids really cheered, too." Her voice fell as she continued, "They were really good to me, too. They just loved it when Tommy put his hands over my tits and I shouted, 'It's so much nicer than a bra.'"

Jill's voice fell even lower as she added, "And I gave Tommy a blow-job in class ... and he ate me out."

Mom's eyes really flared at that one. But she just casually asked, "How was it? How did it go?"

"Tommy and I thought we had screwed up," Jill replied, "but at lunch, Martha Harris, who's the most sexually-experienced girl in the school, said we were really great. The other kids were in awe. Honest."

"Hmm ... You gave Tommy a blow-job and he ate you out ... right in front of the whole class?"

Jill just nodded.

Mom looked thoughtful and spoke as if she were thinking out loud. "Golly, now that our dad is a full admiral, maybe Jack and I could get away with doing that at the O-Club some night. What a hoot that would be!"

"Mother!" Jill screamed, breaking the word into two pieces, "you're soaking the crotch of your jeans!"

Mom? She just casually reached down, felt her crotch and casually remarked, "Gee, I guess I am." She paused and then added, "But the idea of blowing your dad at the club makes me so hot!"

Then to Susan she said, "By the way, your other mother wants you to get home as soon as you can. She wants your help with dinner." Then turning to me she said, "And since you and Susan are joined at the hip, I guess you had better go with her. Now go shower and put on your best clothes. This dinner is really important to your other mother."

Then to Jill she said, "How about you, squirt? Do you want to ride over with Sue, or wait and go over with your father and me?"

"I'll go with you, Mom," Jill replied. "The extra time will let me finish my homework."

Mom just rolled her eyes at the thought of Jill actually doing homework.

But I showered, changed, and Sue and I were off. When we got to her apartment, she just went into the kitchen naked to join her mother, while I wandered into the library. There I found Gram.

She was an utter knockout! She was wearing a gray cocktail dress in a shade that matched her eyes. She rose when I came in and turned in a slow circle so I could see it all. Unbelievable! When she turned I realized that the skirt was slit up both sides almost to her hip. Any movement bared her gorgeous legs. It was held up by a tiny cord around her neck, and it was slit in the front to below her navel. I didn't believe it! She was wearing a gray jewel in her navel, too. And with that dress, she couldn't wear anything underneath it, and wasn't.

"Gram, you are an utter dream!" I grinned and added, "You dress up so well, too, that I'll bet you could even get a drink without having to show proof of age, either."

She just grinned, but came into my arms and kissed me. But unlike the past, she didn't try to knock me out. Instead, she just expressed her love with her lips and body. I could not believe it! Her body was both firm and yielding, and her kiss was filled with the purest love and joy.

Then she moved back just far enough to focus on my eyes. She studied them for a full minute and then said softly, "Thank you, my darling grandson. I'll take that as a heartfelt compliment and thank you for it. So thank you," she finished with the warmest smile imaginable.

I joined her on the sofa and we just talked. It was utterly fascinating. In the first place, there wasn't a subject imaginable that she couldn't talk about in depth. Whatever it might be, she knew about it. Would you believe, she spent most of the time talking football, asking me about the plays we run ... and offering suggestions for some new ones?

When Sue came in on her way to shower and dress, she found my arm around Gram with her head resting on my shoulder as we just cuddled. She pretended to glare at Gram and said, "With my mother I would expect to find her cuddling with Jake. But, Gram, is it really fair? I mean ... You are my grandmother, after all."

"And I'm Jake's, too, so just shut up!" she retorted. Then she turned her face toward mine and kissed me. Again it was just so wonderfully warm and loving. At the same time, she wriggled her body to get even closer to mine.

"Try to hold on for a few more minutes, Jake," Susan said. "I'll be back to save you from one of the predatory Stark females." With that she just rolled her eyes and left the room.

"Gram," I said, "I really can't tell you how wonderful it is to have you as my grandmother and the admiral as my grandfather. All I can say is it's no wonder that Mom and Dad Stark are the lovers they are. And Susan is, too, for that matter."

"Thank you, Jake," Gram said, "but you're wrong. Kathy saved my marriage for me and saved my life." Then she told me how their marriage had almost broken up and what Kathy had done to save it. She concluded by saying, "The result is that I love Kathy Stark more than just about anyone else alive. The sole exception is Sam. But she was truly a lifesaver. And I really do adore her." She looked into my eyes and added, "And I adore your mother, my newest daughter, almost as much."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.