Doing a Naughty Niece - Cover

Doing a Naughty Niece

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tom finds that his sexy young niece, Jessica, has been thrown out by her live-in boyfriend. Jessica's a very sexy young lady in her mid-20s and Tom agrees to give her a temporary place to stay but she will have to pay him "rent". Tom has had his eye on Jessica for several years and now it's time to realize his sexual fantasies about her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

That "seduction challenge" had gone well with my niece, Jessica, and the next night I told her that we were going to enjoy some more "broadening of her experience" in the sexual realm. I told her to just be sure she was ready for that evening because I was sure I'd come home from work horny as could be.

Sure enough, during the day, I got so turned on and hot from just remembering how sexy Jessica had been the night before, I almost gave in to my sexual hunger and stroked myself off in the men's room. But, I wanted to save all my cum for Jessica and I restrained myself from getting my cock naked and jacking off.

When I got home, Jessica was sitting there wearing a very nice dress and I immediately wondered what she had up her sleeve this time. She quickly informed me that we were going out to dinner and I got her in the car and we drove to a nearby restaurant that we both liked. Jessica's dress was very nice on her sexy body, and it especially showed off her large full breasts and her shapely tight ass. I liked the fact that even though Jessica had tended to become a bit lazy, she hadn't let her figure go to seed. She still had a sexy body that would turn any horny man's head.

We sat there eating our dinner when it was brought, and before I realized it, Jessica had slid her hand over into my crotch and she was stroking my cock, bringing me quickly to full erection. I looked over into my sexy niece's eyes, wondering what was going on with her.

"You like this, Uncle Tom?" Jessica asked as she giggled and let her hand stroke and fondle my hardon inside my pants. It was always hot to have a woman groping my horny dick underneath the table when we were eating out, but having a sexy and pretty babe like Jessica doing it seemed somehow even more erotic.

"Yeah, Jessica, I like it a lot," I said, reaching over underneath the table and finding my way into Jessica's crotch as well. I slid my hand up and down over Jessica's shapely leg and then I worked my hand down under the skirt of her dress and in between her thighs. That was when I got the second big surprise of my evening with my hot niece because when I really started digging for gold, I quickly found that Jessica had not worn any panties that evening. None. Her sexy wet pussy was not only already very wet, but she'd shaved her pussy freshly for me that afternoon. Jessica quickly picked up on how much I loved a woman's to be nicely shaved smooth. I slid my fingers up and down over Jessica's baby smooth pussy and she began moaning quietly under her breath and trying to keep from letting everyone sitting around us know that her horny uncle had turned the tables on her and she was on the verge of having her horny wet pussy finger fucked.

I kept rubbing my fingers up and down, getting them very wet in her pussy juices, and then I slid my middle finger in between the lips of her horny young cunt and Jessica actually began moving against the penetration of my finger and then I started stroking her clit, working to make Jessica cum right there. Her hands came out from under the table and she was bracing herself against the edge of the table, using it to leverage her pussy against my fucking finger. Then, Jessica looked into my eyes like she couldn't believe I was really doing this to her, and she began to orgasm. I totally loved this scenario. I stroked up and down over Jessica's clit, sliding my finger in and out and she totally climaxed on my hand as I worked her pussy.

When Jessica finished cumming, I pulled my hand up from her crotch and I sat there licking Jessica's sexy sweet pussy juice right off of my fingers. She seemed like she was going to melt from the hotness of my just fingering her to orgasm and now I was sitting there sucking my fingers clean. I had managed to totally reverse this situation on Jessica. She loved it, and I did, too.

We finished our meal and I finished my fun with Jessica and then I paid the bill and I escorted Jessica out of the restaurant to our car. Jessica had gotten me so worked up with her newly found sexual adventures that I knew I could not wait to get her home to fuck her.

"Mmmmmm, Jessica, you're better than any dessert I could ever have in a restaurant," I told my naughty niece as I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving out into the country. It wasn't exactly the way home, but I had other plans on my mind at that moment. I found a small side road I knew of where I figured we could have an hour or two without fear of being disturbed. I wanted at least an hour alone with Jessica somewhere other than in my bed at home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.