Welcome to Swinger U - Cover

Welcome to Swinger U

Copyright© 2004 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Class is in session. Campus life is hard enough for an incoming freshman without trying to balance a three-way relationship. Paul struggles to keep Gina and Kendall happy, and they all have questions about the trio’s future.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

Sometime during the night, I awoke.

As I blinked to clear my eyes, I realized what had woken me up. I don’t know what I’d been dreaming about, but judging by my erection, it must’ve been good. Then I felt a pair of warm, soft, wet lips around my dick.

Since we had pulled the mattresses from both beds and shoved them together on the floor, all three of us were in the same “bed.” I figured Gina had probably felt my hardness and decided to suck me off. So I relaxed and reached down to run my fingers through her hair.

Then, to my surprise, she took me into her throat. When her lips clamped around my shaft, I could feel her breath on the base of my cock.

When the wave of sheer pleasure passed, I lifted my head and looked down my torso. The room was dim, but I could barely make out the shape of the girl between my legs. Kendall—her lips still wrapped around my hard-on—glanced up when she felt me move. Then she slid my dick from her mouth and put her finger to her lips in a shushing gesture. Her hair cascaded over her face as she returned her attention to my manhood.

As I spread my legs, she moved between them. I made sure not to disturb Gina, who was sleeping soundly to my left. Kendall’s warm skin felt good against my own, and her lips felt heavenly.

She took her time, sucking me slowly, making love to my cock. Her lips and tongue caressed the soft skin of my shaft with each stroke. As her head slowly bobbed up and down, I had to stifle a groan. Even though I had come several times, earlier in the night, I soon felt my balls tighten with the first signs of impending climax.

Kendall felt it too, and slowed her pace. As her lips brushed over the crown of my cock, she flicked her tongue against the underside of my glans. I shivered at the sensation and then felt her lips tighten in a smile.

She let my cock slip from her mouth. Then she held it out of the way, turned her head to the side, and tongued my balls. Her soft hair fanned out on my thigh as she sucked a testicle into her steamy mouth. I felt her breath on the underside of my cock as she continued licking and sucking my balls. I wanted to come, but she was enjoying herself, so I tried to relax and hold back.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work. Her mouth felt too good. When she sensed my breathing grow shallow and erratic, she returned her lips to my manhood and tried to swallow me whole. I felt the tip of my cock enter the back of her throat and had to stifle another groan. She still couldn’t swallow all of me, but it wasn’t for lack of trying.

Finally, she wrapped her fist around my shaft and began to stroke. At the same time, she clamped her lips around my dick, just below the head. My legs and back tensed up as my toes pointed, and I clawed at the sheets as the pressure built. Finally, I had to clench my teeth to keep from crying out.

Pure, fantastic, white-hot ecstasy erupted from my groin and spread outward. I barely felt the first rush of semen as it surged up my shaft and jetted into Kendall’s mouth. I didn’t feel the second spurt at all.

For several timeless moments, I tried to keep from groaning as come erupted from deep within my balls. When my cock finally stopped spurting, I relaxed and sagged to the mattress.

Then I shivered; my nerves had suddenly become super-sensitive. I could feel Kendall’s soft breath on my dick. I could feel the shape of her nipple as her breast pressed against my leg. I could feel the texture of the sheets beneath me. I could even feel the gentle air currents in the room.

As I marveled at it all, Kendall gently sucked my slowly deflating member. A few minutes later, she released my flaccid penis and crawled from between my legs. As she settled next to me, her breasts pressed against my chest and side. Instead of speaking, she put her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her. Then she sighed in contentment and kissed my chest. Without speaking, we drifted off to sleep.


When I awoke the second time, it was well after eight thirty. Morning sunlight filtered through the blinds. Kendall stirred beside me when I touched her. Then I reached out and put my hand on Gina’s flank. When she felt my touch, she unconsciously scooted toward me. Still asleep, she rolled over and snuggled against me, draping her leg over mine as she did. I grinned to myself and pulled Kendall close as well.

My morning hard-on tented the sheet as I reveled in the feeling of two warm, nude, sexy girls. I must have dozed off for a while, because when I woke up again, I had to go to the bathroom. I tried to hold out, but my bladder was insistent. So I carefully disengaged myself from the girls and stood up. I was about to walk into the foyer—erection and all—when it occurred to me that I wasn’t at home. I smacked myself in the forehead and then wrapped a towel around my waist.

A few minutes later, I quietly walked back into the room and looked down at the girls’ sleeping forms. Gina was curled up on her side, which was her usual way of sleeping. Kendall, on the other hand, had sprawled across most of her side of the two-mattress bed.

I chuckled to myself as I gazed at them. Gina and I had gotten used to sleeping with each other, and I actually slept when we were together. I didn’t get much sleep when Kendall and I were together. For all her intelligence and pure sex appeal, Kendall was not used to sleeping with anyone else. Sharing a bed with her was an adventure, in more ways than one.

I shook my head wryly and decided to take a shower. I really wanted to fool around—my erection hadn’t fully subsided—but both girls were sleeping so peacefully that I simply didn’t have the heart to wake them. So I grabbed my shower basket, slipped into my flip-flops, and headed back into the foyer.

In the shower, I let the hot water run down my shoulders and back. As I did, I thought back to the night before. Even though all three of us had been tired, we were also excited to be together as a threesome again.

After the girls had stripped me and taken turns giving me head, I complained that they had too many clothes on. They obliged me by doing a simultaneous striptease. When they were both nude, they tackled me, giggling the whole time. I easily turned the tables and pinned Gina beneath me. Then, to my surprise, Kendall went down on the darker girl. At that point, I was perfectly happy to kneel over Gina’s chest and let her suck my cock while Kendall pleasured her.

As I replayed scenes in my mind, my dick predictably stiffened, so I reached down and stroked myself. Before I had a chance to work up a good rhythm, however, T.J. and Glen’s door opened.

I froze.

Could they hear me jerking off? Was I being too loud? I didn’t think I had made any noise, but I couldn’t be sure. My heart thudded in my chest as agonizing seconds ticked by.

When their door closed, I heaved a sigh of relief.

Then, a moment later, the outer shower curtain rattled open. Panic speared my gut.

What if one of my suitemates had stumbled out of their room half asleep and decided to take a shower? Or worse, what if big Glen liked guys, and I was going to be his new plaything? Would I be able to stop him? Could I fight him off and then lock myself in my room?

Calm down! I mentally shouted.

When the outer shower curtain closed, I relaxed a little. T.J., or Glen—whichever it was—had realized that the shower was occupied, although how either of them had missed the sound of the water was beyond me. Fortunately, the thought of Glen turning me into his butt buddy had completely deflated my erection. So if either of them had decided to open the shower curtain, at least I wouldn’t be standing there holding my hard-on.

Then the inner shower curtain rustled. I nearly jumped out of my skin. As the curtain moved aside, I made a fist and drew it back, ready to swing first and ask questions later.

When Kendall peered around the curtain, my eyes flew wide.

She laughed.

“What?!” I demanded in near apoplexy.

“You should see your face,” she said. Then, without a comment about my angry tone, she unwrapped her towel, hung it on the hook, and stepped into the shower with me.

“I thought you were Glen,” I hissed. “Or T.J. But mostly Glen.” Then I shuddered at the thought.

“I’m sorry,” she said, realizing how tense I was. “One of them came out right as I opened the door from your room. I guess he wanted to take a shower, but when he heard the water running, he went back inside. As soon as his door shut, I darted across the foyer.”

“Then why didn’t I hear my door?” I asked.

“Because I didn’t want to wake Gina up, so I closed it softly.”

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry,” she said again. “I didn’t mean to scare you—”

“You didn’t scare me,” I said. Then I scowled. “Much.”

By way of apology, she pressed her body against mine and backed us both under the shower. Then she kissed me. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. “But you should’ve seen your face,” she added with a soft giggle.

“That bad, huh?”

“That funny,” she said.

“Well, what’d you expect? I thought big Glen was coming to make me his ... well ... you know ... his special friend.”

“He’s gay?”

“How should I know?”

“But I thought you said...”

“He’s not gay,” I said. Then, “I hope.” After a long pause, I had to chuckle. It was an absurd situation.

Treacherous imagination.

“I guess I just panicked,” I admitted at last.

“I really am sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“That’s okay. I’m cool.”

She simply nodded and reached for the soap and washcloth. Then she glanced up and smiled bashfully. “I enjoyed this morning,” she said softly.

“Me too,” I said.

“You were so hard, and I couldn’t sleep.”

I nodded as she began to lather my shoulders and chest.

“I just had the sudden urge to suck you,” she said with a shrug. “I don’t know why.”

“Well, I’m glad you did. You’ll have to let me return the favor.”

“I’d like that,” she said. Then she started washing my cock and balls. “I like it when you do. You’re always more aggressive when you go down on me. With Gina, it’s...”

“It’s what?”

“It’s ... different,” she said. “Softer.”

“You usually come quicker, too.”

“I hoped you hadn’t noticed that,” she said with an apologetic look.

“It’s okay. She’s got the same body parts you do, and she knows what feels good. I’ve got to pay attention to your reactions. She’s got your reactions and firsthand experience. I can’t beat that.”

“It doesn’t bother you?”

“No,” I said. Then, “Okay, maybe a little. But not really. I mean, I can do things she can’t do.”

“No kidding.”

“I think every guy wants to think he’s the best a girl’s ever had, but I know it’s not always gonna be true.” Then I paused for a moment of introspection. “Well, I guess I know it here,” I said, tapping my forehead. “But it sometimes stings here”—I touched my finger to my chest—”when I find out I’m not the best, biggest, longest, or whatever.”

“You’re the best I’ve ever had,” Kendall said softly.

“Even better than my dad?” I asked. I normally didn’t feel all that competitive where my father was concerned, but I had to admit that he was a pretty good lover (despite how weird it felt to make the admission).

“Your dad’s too big for me,” she said after a moment’s hesitation.

“Huh? My dick’s as thick as his.”

“Not thick,” she explained. “Big. As in ‘long.’”

“Too long?

“Mmm hmm,” she said as she stopped washing me. “When he’s inside me, he bumps into my cervix, and it kind of hurts.”

“Really?”

She nodded. “Do you remember when I said I thought my body was made for you?”

“Several times,” I said.

“That’s because you’re long, but not too long, and you’re thick, but not too thick. Dennis Raeford is a little big for me too, but he’s too thick. So as far as I’m concerned, my body was made for you and your dick.”

“I know we haven’t really talked about it,” I ventured, “but what about the other guys?”

“What other guys?” she asked hoarsely.

“I mean, I know you’ve slept with other guys. It doesn’t bother me or anything, but I guess I’m still curious.”

For a moment, she looked at me, studying my face for any hidden meaning.

I really wasn’t upset that she’d had sex with other guys. At the time, she was at UT and I was home in Atlanta with Gina. Now that we were all together, things were different. But before...

“I didn’t think you knew about them,” she said softly.

“I do.”

“There were only three, and not even really three.”

Three?! I thought there were only two. I tried to conceal my shock, so I simply nodded.

Kendall, however, wasn’t fooled. “You didn’t know there were three?” she asked.

I shook my head ruefully. “I thought there were only two.”

“Are you sure you want to talk about this?” she asked.

“I’m fine. But I don’t want to talk about it unless you do, I guess.”

“I don’t want to hide anything from you.”

“I know. But this wouldn’t be hiding them. I mean, I know about the guys. I don’t need to know the details, do I?” Despite what I said, curiosity burned in my veins. I really did want to know about them. I don’t know why, though. I guess I wanted—like any other guy on the planet—to know that I was better than those other guys, that I wouldn’t lose Kendall to someone she liked more than me. Unfortunately, she saw right through me.

“Do you want me to tell you?” she asked. “I will, if you ask me to.”

“I want you to, but I don’t want you to. Does that make sense?”

She nodded.

“I mean, I’m dying to know, but I don’t want you to feel like I forced you to tell me or anything.”

“I understand.”

“So you probably shouldn’t tell me.”

“That’s not what you really want,” she said.

I sighed. “No. You can read me too well,” I said. Then I cupped her face and made her look at me. “If I hadn’t asked, would you have told me about them?”

She shook her head. “They’re not part of my life anymore. One of them never really was a part of my life; he was a big mistake when I was at a party and I’d had too much to drink. And the last guy ... well ... he really shouldn’t have happened. But we didn’t actually have sex. Not really.”

“Then that’s good enough for me,” I lied. Once again, she saw right through me.

“Are you sure?”

“No,” I said. “I’m not sure. But that’s what love is about: doing something for someone else’s happiness, instead of my own. Yeah, I want to know about the other guys. But I think it’s more important that I not know. It’s more important to you, at least. And that’s what really matters to me.”

“Thank you,” she whispered. Then she looked up anxiously. “They really aren’t part of my life anymore.”

“I know,” I said, pulling her close.

“Thank you,” she said as she hugged me tight. Then she sniffled. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Very much.”

While I was still holding her, T.J. and Glen’s door opened again. A moment later, it slammed shut.

“I think they want to use the shower,” I said.

Kendall nodded and wiped her eyes. Then, to my surprise, she kissed me, deep and long.

When we broke the kiss, I merely blinked at her.

“Thank you for not asking me about ... the other guys,” she said.

“You’re welcome.”

“You know you’re the only man in my life.”

I nodded.

“You’re the love of my life.”

Once again, I nodded.

“Now,” she whispered, “let’s finish up and see if Gina’s awake.” With that, she kissed me again. “Feeling loved makes me horny,” she whispered with a grin.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

In response, she gave me a smoldering look.

I think we finished our shower in record time.


We spent most of the morning fooling around. Gina was a little upset at being woken up, but when she realized that Kendall and I were both horny, her mood improved quite a bit.

Later, we snuck downstairs to get something to eat and then snuck back up the stairs (even though it was a holiday, it was still a Monday, which meant no visitation).

“What time does Bridget’s party start?” Gina asked as we relaxed in my room.

“She said we should be there around four,” Kendall answered. “I told Abby we’d meet her at the apartment at three thirty.”

“Abby’s going too?” Gina asked.

Kendall nodded. “We’ve been pretty good friends with Bridget and Toni since we were freshmen. They still live with each other too. They’ve got an apartment together, a couple of miles from campus.”

“Oh,” Gina said. “Okay. Do we need to bring anything?” she asked.

“I asked,” Kendall said. “Bridget said the party’s being catered, so we don’t need to bring a thing.”

“Okay,” Gina said. Then she grew sly. “So what do we wanna do in the meantime?”

I gave her a suggestive look.

“That’s what I was thinking,” she said.

“You two are horrible,” Kendall said.

“And you’re not?” Gina asked. “If I recall,” she said, assuming a playfully haughty expression, “you woke me up earlier, wanting to fool around.”

“You did,” I said to Kendall with a wry grin. Then I pulled her close. “You know you want to.”

Her blushing smile was answer enough.

When I looked at Gina, she winked at me. Then she stood up. The mattresses were still together on the floor, so she walked around them.

“Do you know what I want to do?” she asked.

Kendall merely shook her head. She was trying to appear disaffected, but I knew her well enough to realize how excited she was.

“I want to suck your pussy while Paul fucks you from behind,” Gina said to the taller girl. Then she started tweaking Kendall’s nipples through her t-shirt.

Kendall merely sighed and closed her eyes.

At that point, Gina moved in for the kill. “Then I want to watch as he slides his big, hard, thick dick in your ass,” she said.

With a whimper, Kendall sagged against me.

“I know how much you like it back there,” Gina whispered as she lifted Kendall’s shirt. “Just think about Paul fucking you in the ass while I lick your pussy.” As she cupped Kendall’s breasts, she looked at me and winked. “Why don’t you unzip Paul’s pants and take out his dick,” she suggested to the taller girl.

Kendall licked her lips and nodded without opening her eyes. Then she fumbled at my zipper. When she got it open, she reached inside and delicately extracted my burgeoning erection.

“It’s nice and hard, isn’t it?” Gina whispered. Then she unfastened Kendall’s bra. With a grin, she began sucking the taller girl’s nipples.

At that point, I reached to Kendall’s waist and unsnapped her shorts. She moaned softly when my hand slipped under the waistband of her panties. When my fingertips found her smooth labia, she was already moist with arousal. I slid one finger along her slit and then spread her lips. She gasped as I gently slid my finger inside her.

“You like Paul playing with you, don’t you?” Gina asked.

Kendall took a deep, shuddering breath and then nodded.

“You like feeling his dick.”

Another nod.

“And you like it when I lick your pussy, don’t you?” Gina asked.

“Yes,” Kendall hissed.

With my other hand, I reached out and lifted Gina’s shirt.

She paused for a moment and then pulled away from Kendall’s breast. With an economy of motion, she pulled off her shirt, unfastened her bra, and tossed them both aside.

I used the opportunity to pull my cock from Kendall’s grasp and remove her shirt and bra as well. Then I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and panties. A moment later, she stepped out of them and I tossed them with her other clothes.

While Gina resumed sucking Kendall’s nipples, I tugged off my shirt and then shed my shorts and underwear. My dick bobbed gently as I moved behind Kendall. Then I lowered my hips and probed between her thighs with my erection.

She spread her legs to accommodate me and Gina took advantage of the opportunity to begin rubbing the taller girl’s clit.

From behind, I reached around and cupped Kendall’s generous breasts. Then I held them for Gina.

Kendall whimpered softly and leaned against my bare chest, her skin warm against my own. As she lolled her head back and rested it on my shoulder, Gina slowly sank to her knees, planting kisses along Kendall’s stomach as she went.

For a moment, Gina sucked the head of my cock instead of Kendall’s pussy. Then she turned her attentions to the taller girl’s damp, smooth sex.

Kendall simply whimpered as Gina and I tag-teamed her. For a few minutes, Gina tongued her, alternating between long licks and short, quick ones. I continued playing with the taller girl’s breasts, testing their heft as I twisted her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

“Turn her around, Paul,” Gina said at last. “Bend her over the counter and fuck her from behind.”

As Gina moved out of the way, I obliged her. Kendall braced her hands on the counter as I pulled her ass toward me. Then I looked up and watched her in the mirror. Her eyes were closed and her hair hung down, obscuring most of her face, but my gaze soon drifted to her dangling breasts.

On the floor, Gina moved between Kendall’s legs and resumed her ministrations. At the same time, I cupped Kendall’s heavy, tanned breasts. She moaned as I teased her nipples. At that point, Gina reached between my legs and started fondling my balls. Then she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and stroked me.

“Fuck her, Paul,” she said after several strokes.

I pulled back and gripped my cock. Then I aimed it between Kendall’s spread cheeks and eased forward. Gina held Kendall’s pussy open, and guided my cock as I slipped inside. Kendall gasped as my girth spread her open. Since we’d already had sex once that day, she was more than ready for me. With one continuous thrust, I buried myself inside her. Then I gripped her hips and gazed at her reflection in the mirror.

Her face was a mask of pleasure as she savored the feeling of my cock spreading her open. Then she swung her hair out of her face, opened her eyes, and returned my gaze.

“I love you,” I mouthed.

Before she could reply, Gina began sucking her clit. I could feel the darker girl’s chin on my balls as she tongued Kendall. With a grin, I pulled back and then slowly eased forward again, burying my cock in Kendall’s tight, steamy pussy.

As I started thrusting, she moaned. Her breasts swayed each time my hips bumped into hers. To brace herself, Gina put her hands on the backs of Kendall’s thighs and continued licking. At the same time, I moved my hand up and started teasing Kendall’s asshole with my thumb. She bucked in pleasure as her pussy gushed around my invading member.

For the next several minutes, I drove Kendall crazy with my cock and my thumb. When her hips started trembling, I increased my pace. My hips slammed into hers, making slapping sounds each time our bodies collided.

“Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?” I whispered as I bent over her back. “Do you want to feel my cock deep inside you?”

She took a ragged breath and nodded.

“You like having Gina lick your pussy at the same time, don’t you?”

Again, she nodded.

“Say it.”

“I like having Gina lick my pussy,” she echoed without hesitation.

“Now ask me to put my cock in your ass,” I said.

To my surprise, she didn’t even pause before saying, “Shove your cock in my ass. Please. I want to feel you inside me.”

Never one to disappoint her, I pulled my shiny erection from her pussy and set the tip at her puckered asshole. Then I gently pushed. Her sphincter eased open after a moment and the bulbous head of my cock slid inside her. It had always been easier to enter her ass than her pussy, and this time was no exception.

“Oh, God,” Gina gasped from beneath us. “That is so sexy.”

Kendall merely moaned.

As I started fucking her, slowly at first, but with mounting speed, Gina resumed sucking her clit.

Quicker than I would’ve thought possible, Kendall shuddered, and I felt her ass contract around my cock. Then her back heaved and Gina gripped her hips to hold on. With a low moan, Kendall climaxed, her body trembling as she did.

Gina slid her fingers into the taller girl’s pussy, and Kendall went wild. Her ass contracted around my cock again. The contractions weren’t as strong as they would’ve been if I were in her pussy, but they were still fairly powerful. I merely gripped her hips and held on.

Almost a minute later, when Kendall’s orgasm finally subsided, she almost collapsed forward. As I held her up, her back heaved and she gasped. Then she folded her arms and rested her head on them. Gina scooted forward and began sucking her nipples. Kendall groaned in pleasure and an aftershock rippled through her body.

For a few minutes, I remained buried in her tight ass while Gina slowly sucked her nipples. As the taller girl’s breathing slowly returned to normal, two aftershocks rocked her gently.

“Wow,” Kendall said when she recovered the ability to speak.

Gina stuck her head out and smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling.

To my surprise, I realized that she still had her shorts on.

“Did you come?” she mouthed.

I shook my head.

Her eyes lit up in anticipation.

“Wow,” Kendall breathed again. “That was ... wow.”

“I told you that you’d like it,” Gina said as she stood up.

“Oh my goodness, yes.”

“Go ahead and pull out,” Gina said to me softly. “I’ll wash you in a minute. Okay?”

I nodded.

Kendall gasped as I slowly eased out of her ass.

Gina comforted the taller girl, running her hand over Kendall’s back and shoulders.

When my dick slid free, Gina helped Kendall up. Then the two girls embraced.

“You’re so beautiful when you come,” Gina said softly. When Kendall didn’t respond, Gina looked up in concern. “Are you okay?”

Kendall took a deep breath and then nodded. “I’m still a little shaky, that’s all,” she said.

“You had a pretty powerful orgasm,” Gina replied gently. “I could feel it.”

Kendall smiled shyly.

“Do you want to lie down?” Gina asked.

Unsteadily, the taller girl nodded.

As Gina tended to Kendall, I reached for a washcloth. When the water was warm enough, I lathered the washcloth and cleaned my erection. Then I hung the damp cloth on the towel rack and turned to the girls.

“Come over here,” Gina said to me.

“Is it okay if I just watch?” Kendall asked. “I’m still a little shaky.”

Gina nodded and then kissed her tenderly. “Sure,” she said.

With that, Gina unbuttoned her shorts and quickly removed them. Then she looked at me.

“I want to suck you first,” she said with a smoldering look.

I moved in front of her, my dick bobbing as I did.

She wrapped her lips around my erection and sucked gently. She couldn’t swallow as much of me as Kendall could, but the feeling was just as exquisite. For several long, delirious minutes, I simply enjoyed the feeling of her mouth on my cock.

When Kendall sat up and moved behind Gina, the darker girl took her lips off my cock and turned.

“I decided that I wasn’t that shaky after all,” Kendall said.

My cock swelled even further as the two girls kissed.

“I can taste him on you,” Kendall said when they broke the kiss.

“He tastes good, doesn’t he?” Gina asked.

The taller girl nodded. “Keep sucking,” she said. “I like watching you.”

With a nod, Gina turned back to me. “God, I love your dick,” she said softly. “I could suck you all day.”

Kendall winked up at me.

“But I won’t,” Gina said. “Because you,” she said to my dick, “have a date with my ass. I want you to give me exactly what Kendall got. Okay?”

“He says ‘okay,’” I said with a grin.

With that, Gina wrapped her lips around my cock and gripped my hips to steady herself.

Needless to say, she got what she wanted ... in the end.


Later that afternoon, we showered together. The shower stall wasn’t tiny, but it was cramped with three of us. We still had fun washing each other and generally goofing off.

Afterward, the girls dried their hair and went through my closet and drawers, looking for something to wear. At first, I thought they were looking for something for me, but I quickly realized that they’d decided to wear my clothes. Both of them had panties and bras (which had spent most of the day on my rug), but they wanted clean shirts and shorts.

“I thought we needed to bring swimsuits,” I said.

“We do,” Kendall said.

“Then why are you two so worried about which clothes you pick out? I mean, we’ll be wearing our bathing suits most of the afternoon, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.