Lady Guinevere - Cover

Lady Guinevere

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 33: Sarah Grows

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: Sarah Grows - Follow along as Jenny and her brother learn about life, love and fishing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"You seem to be doing very good, Kathy," Sarah said to her daughter.

"Thanks, Mom, I've been practicing a lot. Eddie and Jen have been teaching Brad and me more and more about operating the boat. I can even dock it as long as there isn't a strong cross wind," Kathy said.

The group had been underway for two hours and was just about to leave the ICW and head out into open water. The winds were light and the weather station predicted waves under two feet.

Everyone was excited to be heading for the Keys, especially Jack and Sarah Waters.

"This is the first vacation we've had in years," Sarah told Ellen and Harry.

"Why haven't you and Jack gone on vacations?" Harry asked.

The four adults had left the bridge and gone into the salon once Kathy steered the boat into the ocean. They were sitting at the galley table drinking cold beer and talking about the things to come.

"We always seemed to have something that was more important than vacations," Jack said. "First it was the kids, then the business and then..."

"Then it was me," Sarah said. "I wasn't interested in anything, let alone vacationing."

Jack reached across the table, patted his wife's hand and said, "All of that is behind us now, Honey. We aren't going back there anymore."

"Okay, Jack," Sarah said.

"Ellen, do you think it's smart to let the kids stay on the boat while we're down there?" Sarah asked.

"Why not, they'll be safe in the marina," Ellen said. "Our hotel room is only a block away."

"That's not what I'm talking about," Sarah said.

"You're still concerned about the kids having sex, aren't you?" Ellen said.

"Yes, I am. I know that you told me that if they are going to do it, there is little we can do to stop it, but don't you think that we are inviting it by letting them stay on the boat?" Sarah said.

"Sarah," Jack said, "you, of all people, should know that if someone doesn't want to have sex they won't. I think you are worrying about nothing."

Sarah shook her head and said, "I just think we're setting the stage for them, you know, almost saying go ahead and do it."

"I think we're giving them choices," Ellen said. "We all agree, if teens, all teens not just ours, want to have sex, they're going to. I want my kids to learn about their sexuality in an environment that doesn't make sex seem dirty. If you keep telling the kids they shouldn't do something, they're going to want to know why."

"I don't see how throwing them into a situation like this is giving them choices, Ellen," Sarah said.

"It's not just letting them stay on the boat, it's the way we treat the subject too. Like I said, if you keep telling them it's wrong, or they shouldn't, they're going to want to find out why. The kids will end up doing whatever it is they're going to do, but they'll feel guilty about it. We would force them to lie and be sneaky about what they do," Ellen said.

"I'd want them to be sneaky about it if they're doing it. I don't want to see them," Sarah said.

"I don't want to see it either, but I think that private is a better word." Ellen chuckled.

"So, what you're telling me is, if you found out Jen was having sex, it wouldn't bother you. You're saying that it's okay," Ellen said.

"It wouldn't bother me, as long as it was something my kids wanted to do. If Eddie or Jenny wants to have sex, it's okay with me. If one of them does it when they don't want to, it's not," Ellen said.

"I can understand if Brad was active, but Kathy! I don't think I can deal with that," Sarah said.

Harry saw his wife's reaction to Sarah's last statement and said, "Oh boy! Here we go."

"Why is it different for Brad and Kathy? It takes two, you know," Ellen said. "It should be the same for boys and girls!"

"It is different though, girls are the ones that end up with a bad reputation," Sarah said. "If a guy does it, he's revered, if girl has sex, she's a slut. I don't want my daughter to be known as a slut. I know how it feels to be known as the easy girl and wouldn't wish it on anyone."

Ellen took a deep breath, reached across the table and took Sarah's hand.

"I don't want that for Jen either, Sarah. None of us wants our kids to have a bad reputation, boys or girls. I don't want my son known as a stud anymore than I want Jenny to be known as easy. I'm sure you don't want that for Brad and Kathy either.

"Just because a girl or a guy has sex doesn't give them the label, it's when they do it with a bunch of different partners and brag about it. Girls are called sluts because they use sex to get what they want, not because it's WHAT they want.

"Boys are looked on as studs, or whatever they're called these days, because they go out with the easy girls. I would like to believe that's the exception rather than the rule. If kids have sex because they want to and are selective about their partners, they won't be labeled."

"I don't know, I guess I'm just old fashion," Sarah said.

"Look, Sarah, they're your children and you have to do what you feel is right. If the idea of the kids staying on the boat doesn't sit well with you, Harry and I will stay with Jen and Eddie and you guys can have the room. I don't want you to do something that you're not comfortable with," Ellen said.

Sarah turned to Jack and said, "What do you think, Jack?"

"I think the old Sarah is showing up here. I happen to agree with Ellen about this and don't see any harm in letting the kids be kids. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should take the kids aside and tell them to screw their brains out, but I don't think we should tell them sex is wrong either," Jack said.

Sarah seemed a little surprised by her husband. "So you think I'm being too protective, Jack?"

"Sarah, you have made monumental strides lately. You seem to be much happier, and have started to live. I don't know if you're being over protective or you're trying to apply your experiences to the kids. You need to stop looking at what you did and start looking at why you did it," Jack said calmly.

"Don't you guys think there is some middle ground; something in between too laissez-faire and too strict?" Sarah asked.

"Absolutely!" Ellen said. "I think being understanding is between telling them they can and can't. I think if we try to understand the kids, their curiosity and their feelings, we can be accepting."

"Let me ask you a question, Ellen. What would you say if Jen told you she wasn't virgin anymore, if she told you she was having sex?" Sarah said.

"First I would ask her if it was something she wanted to do and be sure she wasn't forced into it. If she did it because she wanted to, I'd ask her if she had any questions or if she wanted to talk about it," Ellen replied.

"I could never do that! If Kathy ever told me she was having sex, I'd be devastated!" Sarah said.

"What would upset you, Sarah? The fact she was having sex or the fact she told you? Would you tell her she shouldn't do it, that it's wrong or that sex is nasty? Do you want her to feel like she's a whore every time she makes love or fools around?" Ellen asked.

Jack looked at Sarah, waiting to see what his wife's response would be; the past weeks, ever since that day in the stateroom, he and Sarah had been enjoying great sex and lovemaking. She was willing and eager to do things, things he had wanted to do with her for years. Before Sarah could answer Ellen, Jack spoke up.

"Do you want our daughter to live like you did for years, Sarah?" Jack asked. "Do you want Kathy, or Brad, to hate us because we tell them that sex is bad? Sex isn't bad; it's good. It's something that two people that love one another can share."

"You guys are making me think I'm way off base and worrying about something I don't really have any control over," Sarah sighed. "Maybe you're right, Jack, maybe it is the old Sarah rearing her ugly head."

"Speaking of head," Ellen chuckled. "We should think about going to bed soon. I don't want to be wiped out when we get to the Keys in the morning."

"Ellen! Have you no shame?" Sarah said.

"None; not when it comes to sucking cock, Sarah. I think Harry likes it almost as much as I do," Ellen said.

"Almost," Harry chuckled.

"You two are a trip," Jack said. "I have a feeling this is going to be quite a week."

"Are you two going to behave like that when we're in the room with you?" Sarah asked.

"Probably, if you're there," Ellen said.

"We'll be there," Sarah said. "You guys have convinced me that I'm being silly about all this. For all we know, the kids could be up on the bridge fooling around. Now about the idea of you two going at it while Jack and I are in the same room; I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Well, I guess you can go out and wait until we're finished, do it yourselves or cover your eyes," Ellen said.

"Don't forget putting your fingers in your ears," Harry said. "Ellen can get a little loud."

"So can you, Harry," Ellen said.

Kathy and Jenny came into the cabin and walked over to where their parents were sitting.

"We're going to try to get some sleep," Jen said. "Eddie and Brad are going to take the first shift and Kathy and I will relieve them later."

"Do you want me to pull out the settee for you girls?" Harry asked.

"Yes please," Jen said. "I'll get the sheets and stuff out."

Harry converted the settee into a bed while Jen pulled the bedding out of storage. Kathy helped her make the bed and then the girls went to change.

Ellen looked at Sarah and grinned.

"Okay, okay, I get your drift. I guess I was expecting something different," Sarah said.

Kathy and Jen came back into the salon, wearing long tee shirts, and climbed into the bed. Jen jumped up, turned off the salon lights and told the adults good night.

Jack and Sarah followed Ellen and Harry to the staterooms, told them good night and went into the small stateroom. Harry and Ellen went into the master, undressed and got into bed.

Before turning off the lights, Ellen sat up, pulled the covers back and looked at the bed. When she started to laugh, Harry asked what was so funny.

"The sheets, they're on wrong. They're inside out."

Harry laughed and said, "At least they washed them."

Ellen reached between Harry's legs, wrapped her fingers around his penis and fondled him. Before he was fully erect, she leaned down, kissed the helmet shaped head and took him into her mouth. Harry fell onto his back and rubbed the back of his wife's head as she wet his cock and began sliding it in and out of her mouth. He moved his hand down her back to her bottom and pulled her towards him.

Moving so she was straddling his head, Ellen looked back, smiled and said, "We won't have to wash the sheets, I don't plan on making a mess."

Harry chuckled, gripped her hips and pulled her down to his mouth as she took his member between her lips.


"Jack, have you ever had sex when there was someone else in the same room?" Sarah asked as she stripped down to her underwear. "You know I have, but it was so long ago and when I was, well, different."

"No, I haven't, Sarah, but the thought is a little intriguing," Jack said as he unfastened her bra and released her breasts. "What was it like for you when you gave guys head in front of other people?"

Sarah pushed Jack's boxers down his legs and helped him step out of them. She put her arms around his waist, rose up and kissed him gently. Before pulling the covers back and getting into bed, Sarah removed her panties.

"To be perfectly honest, I found it exciting, Jack. You're really the only one I've had sex with when there weren't other people around, but..."

"What?"

"I was so different then, Jack. I was doing it for all the wrong reasons."

"Having sex, or doing it with other people around?"

"Both."

"How about now? How do you feel about it?"

Sarah thought about her husband's question for a minute. She remembered the times she was with several guys at the same time and how it made her feel to be touched and observed.

"I don't know how I feel about it Jack. Like I said, it was different back then. The idea of a bunch of guys doing those things to me makes me sick, but the idea of making love to you when someone else is there doesn't. I don't know if I could do it."

Jack began rubbing Sarah's breasts and tweaking her nipples. She reached for his penis and rubbed it with the palm of her hand. Jack kissed his wife and moaned as she began to stroke him.

"What are you going to do if Ellen and Harry start making love while we're in the room?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. If I'm uncomfortable, will you go for a walk with me or something?"

"Of course I will, Sarah, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"I love you, Jack. I never thought I'd ever be able to say those words. I never thought I was capable of love, but now I know I am. You have put up with so much and still stood by me."

"I love you too, Honey."

"Jack, I want you to make love to me, but I don't want to mess up the sheets."

"No problem, just get on top. When were finished, you can leak on me, or maybe I'll just clean you up with my mouth."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure, you don't have any trouble sucking me after we make love, why should I have any problem doing it to you?"

Sarah smiled, rolled on top of Jack and lowered herself on his erect cock.


"Jen, you know you have made my brother the happiest guy in the world, don't you?" Kathy said as she lay next to Jenny, in the dark.

"How?"

"When you called and told Brad you loved him, he went crazy! That boy jumped around, giggled like a girl and sang your name over and over."

Jenny rolled onto her side, facing Kathy and said, "That's so sweet! You know Eddie feels the same way about you, don't you. My brother is head over heels in love with you."

"I hope so, Jen. It would suck to be in love with a boy that didn't love you. I think Eddie is the greatest!" Kathy said and then lowered her voice to a whisper and added, "I think you are too, Jen. You're the best friend a person could ever ask for."

"It's a little strange, isn't it, Kathy? I mean you and me, loving the same guys like we do. I want to make sure we never let jealousy change that. I know it's hard for me to think about you and Brad doing things together, but I also know it must be hard for you too."

"Yeah, it is sometimes. I love Eddie and Brad, but there is something about Eddie that's different. I have feelings for him I didn't know I could have, feelings that I didn't even know existed."

"You mean like having trouble breathing when you see him, or feeling all silly inside?"

Kathy giggled and said, "So I'm not the only one, huh?"

"No, not at all. When I realized how I really felt about Brad, it was like so cool. My stomach felt like it was full of butterflies and my hands got all sweaty. I couldn't wait to tell him, that's why I called. I just couldn't wait until I saw him."

"Maybe we should go up and show those two how much we love them," Kathy said.

Jenny reached over and put her hand on Kathy's side and rubbed her lightly. Kathy's body stiffened for a moment, but quickly relaxed. Jenny continued to move her hand up and down, her thumb bumping the bottom of Kathy's breast when she moved it up.

Both of the girls stopped talking. Their faces were only inches apart and they could feel each other's warm breath bathing their cheeks. Jenny moved her hand over Kathy's boob, ran her thumb over her nipple and Kathy gasped.

"Oh, Jen, what are you doing?"

"I'm rubbing your tits; do you want me to stop?"

Kathy pushed her chest into Jenny's hand and sighed, "No."

Jenny pushed Kathy onto her back, slid her hand under her tee shirt and up to her breasts. Leaning closer, she put her lips to Kathy's and kissed her tenderly. Kathy responded by parting her lips and swiping her tongue across Jenny's lips. The two girls tangled their legs and arms as they continued to kiss one another.

"You know," Kathy panted as she pulled Jenny's shirt over her head. "I didn't think we'd ever do this. I've wanted to, but thought you weren't interested."

Jenny took Kathy's shirt off, rubbed her breasts with both hands and said, "I'm more than interested. I was just waiting for the right moment."

"I guess this is it then."

Jenny slid one hand down Kathy's stomach and put it into her panties. Kathy opened her legs and Jenny's finger found her clit. They came back together, kissed and touched until they both reached their climax.

Kathy rolled onto her back and gasped for breath.

"Damn, Jen! I don't know if I want to sleep with Eddie or you this week. That was so nice."

"I think before the week ends, we'll all get a chance to sleep with everyone, Kathy. We should get some rest now; the guys will need to be spelled soon."

"Okay, but I wish we could stay naked, I like feeling your body against mine."

"We'll have our chance, but not when our parents are so close by."

Kathy and Jenny got dressed and stretched out next to each other. Kathy put her hand on Jenny's butt, rubbed her a few times and let rest there. Soon the girls were sound asleep.

Brad went into the salon, woke the girls and told them it was time to switch.

"You two may want to get something warm to wear, it's kind of chilly out there," Brad said.

"Kathy, I have a warm up suit in the small stateroom. Could you please grab it for me?" Jenny said.

When Kathy came back, with Jenny's warm up suit and sweatpants and a sweatshirt for herself, she was giggling.

"What's so funny?" Brad asked.

"Our parents," Kathy said. "They're sleeping naked."

"So, they're allowed," Jenny said as she pulled her tee shirt off and tossed it aside.

Brad hugged Jenny and said, "Maybe we should let Kathy go up with Eddie and you and I'll stay here."

Jenny giggled, kissed Brad and pulled away. She pulled on the pants of the nylon warm up suit, picked up the jacket and slipped it on, zipping it to her neck.

"Later lover, you need to get some sleep," Jenny said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.