Escape From Chattel Acres - Cover

Escape From Chattel Acres

by Not An e-Mouse

Copyright© 2004 by Not An e-Mouse

Erotica Sex Story: My story is a sequel to "Chattel Acres." The original "Chattel Acres" was written by SumYunGai and QuestionMark around 1994 or thereabouts. It was a story about a dairy farm in which the cattle were human women. They were rounded up out of the "wild," branded, milked, bred, and, yes, even slaughtered (alive) for meat. Grizzly stuff!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence   .

Introduction

The original "Chattel Acres" was written by SumYunGai and QuestionMark around 1994 or thereabouts. It was a story about a dairy farm in which the cattle were human women. They were rounded up out of the "wild," branded, milked, bred, and, yes, even slaughtered (alive) for meat. Grizzly stuff!

Picture of two women in a field, they're painted in black and white in cow patterns

My story is a sequel to "Chattel Acres." I suggest you read the original first, or my story won't make any sense to you.

Rather than re-post the original and violate the authors' copyrights, I have provided some various links to where the original story is archived. At the time of writing this sequel, the original story can be found at these links (beware, some of these sites deal with cannibalism and other extreme activities):

http://groups.google.com/ 2

However, the Internet being what it is, I cannot guarantee that these links will still work months, weeks, or even days from now. Unless something drastic happens, the original story can probably be found by doing a Google search on the title.


Chapter 1: Down On Her Luck

Nancy was out of options. After high school, she had a short modeling career. With her long black hair, dark piercing eyes, and dark complexion, she had the looks, but her temper always got her in trouble. She landed a bit-role in a daytime soap, but was let go after her first episode; again, her mouth. She fell flat on her face as a stand-up comic. She dabbled in magic, and was extremely competent at it too, but just didn't have the stage presence. She tried singing; even released a CD. It sold a few thousand copies and the recording studio refused to answer her calls after that. She even tried out for the Olympics. She was strong, physically fit, and moderately talented at gymnastics, but wasn't quite good enough to make it to the US Olympics team. Her father had been a foot soldier in Nam, and had taught her how to handle a gun. While she was fairly well skilled, her aim wasn't Olympic grade.

Finally, she took odd jobs here and there, but when the economy crashed in the 2000's, she couldn't find work of any kind. Her unemployment insurance had run out last month, and she had just received an eviction notice for the tiny room that she was renting in some ramshackle rooming house. Her parents were both dead, and had no siblings to turn to for help. Her, sometimes, grating personality left her with no close friends.

She had often tried to drown her sorrows, but it was just her luck to have a rare thyroid condition that left her immune to the effects of drugs and alcohol.

So there she was, at one of those seedy "work today, get paid today" places. It was early morning, and the place was filled with black and Hispanic migrant workers waiting for jobbers to come and load them up into their trucks and head off to construction sites and apple orchards. Nancy was the only white person there and the only female there. The jobbers looked right past her, after ogling her curvaceous body of course.

One man, however, had walked in a few minutes ago and had just stood there surveying the available laborers. Nancy caught his eye as he started to approach her. She put on her best smile as the man walked up to her and introduced himself, "Hello. Looking for work, are you?"

"Yes. Anything."

"I'm Greg. From a near by dairy farm. I think we could use you."

"Great!"

"Good. Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go." Nancy didn't ask what the job paid. She knew all these jobs paid minimum wage.

They walked out to his panel van in the parking lot and Greg opened the back doors and told her to take a seat inside. She was about to ask why she couldn't ride up front with him, but she knew her mouth often got her into trouble and she didn't want to risk blowing the job, so she kept quiet. It was then that she noticed the steel mesh separating the back of the van from the front seats.

She suddenly got second thoughts about this job, and decided to quit before she got started. She tried to open the back doors, before Greg walked to the front of the truck, but the door was locked and wouldn't open from the inside.

A moment later Greg got in and started the truck.

"Hey!" she shouted.

Greg ignored her, and she repeated, "Hey! Mother-fucker! Why am I locked in here? Why the mesh? I changed my mind. Let me out! I don't want your fucking job!"

"Shut up back there and sid'own!" he yelled back.

Then Nancy noticed that there were no seats whatsoever, not even benches along the sides. Just a hard, ribbed, steel floor to sit on.

She sat on the floor and settled down for the ride.


Chapter 2: Return To Chattel Acres

After a couple of hours, she felt the truck turn onto a dirt road. She could see through the steel mesh and out the windshield that they were approaching a farm with a big red barn and assorted other buildings and sheds.

The truck stopped, and Greg got out and left her in the truck for a while.

Nancy tried to open the rear door again, but it wouldn't budge.

A few moments later, the rear doors opened. Greg and one other guy climbed into the truck with a fistful of chains and clamps.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled at them.

They grabbed her and shackled her wrists and ankles to the chains. Then he pulled her out of the truck onto the ground where she landed on her ass.

"You fucking bastards!" Nancy screamed.

Greg slammed her on the face with the palm of his hand. "Shut up, cow!" he ordered her.

"Man, she's a feisty one, Greg," the other man said.

"She's definitely a breeder, Joe," Greg said with a laugh.

"Just what the fuck..." Nancy yelled again.

This time, Joe produced a cattle prod and jammed it square in her stomach. Nancy screamed from the searing pain and dropped to the dusty ground.

"We got some rules here on Chattel Acres. You'd be best to obey 'em."

"Fuck! You!" Nancy blurted out while still catching her breath.

Joe jabbed her with the prod again, slamming her to the ground again.

"One, never speak to anyone on the farm without their permission. And permission is almost never given. Two, never make eye contact with anyone."

Greg handed Joe his end of her chain and said, "She's all yours, Joe. Take her away."

Nancy was scared shitless right about now. She had heard that there was still white slavery in parts of the world, but she had never heard of it happening in America.

"Come along," Joe said as he yanked the chain and began leading Nancy to the big red barn.

So, I'm to be a prostitute on this brothel disguised as a farm, Nancy thought silently to herself. I suppose things could be worse. At least these hicks won't keep me here for very long.

Nancy gasped in shock when she was brought into the barn. Joe made her stand with her back to a concrete block wall while he attacked a collar around her neck and two shackles around her ankles. The collar and shackles were attached to some mechanism on the wall by three short steel rods. She could wave her arms, but she was quite immobilized.

"What is this for?" Nancy demanded.

Joe slapped her across the face again, saying, "You don't learn, do you? Well, you will."

Joe then removed the chains and shackles from her wrists and ankles. Next, taking a box cutter, he sliced her jeans and blouse along each side from her armpits to ankles. Her clothes, including bra and panties, fall to the floor around her feet, leaving her standing there utterly naked.

Joe grabbed a control box hanging by a wire from the ceiling and the rods began moving. Soon, her head was pulled down to the floor with her ass sticking up in the air. Joe walked away for a moment, then returned.

Nancy couldn't see what Joe was doing, but he stepped up next to her and put something against her ear. With a snap, she felt a piercing go through her ear.

"Yeow!" she screamed. "My ears are already pierced, you fucking asshole!" she screamed. Joe slapped her ass hard without answering.

Nancy could feel the large earring dangling from her left ear and braced herself for the right ear that would surely follow.

Instead, he pulled her arms up behind her back and shackled her wrists and elbows together. A moment later, Joe touched something to her ass and almost instantly felt white-hot pain. "Yeeoww!" she screamed.

"What the fuck are you doing to me, mother fucker?" she demanded.

"You will be silent, cow!" Joe screamed and shoved the cattle prod into her pussy.

"Yeeooowww!" Nancy screamed again.

As Nancy struggled to catch her breath from the many sources of pain her body was experiencing, she felt yet another white-hot pain from the other ass cheek.

"... wake up Cora. Wake up." Nancy heard while smelling something pungent Joe was waving under her nose.

"Huh?" she gasped. "My name's Nancy, not Cora," she blurted out in a slurred voice.

Nancy barely felt the slap against her cheek as Joe said, "Your name is now Cora, and your number is 924. Cora-924. Remember that!"

Joe activated the mechanism again, this time to return her to a standing position. Next he attached another collar around her neck, which she saw him attach with a rivet gun.

Joe removed her from the mechanism, and led her through the barn to a small cell. He attached a chain from her collar to a D-ring on the wall, and loosened the shackles on her elbows slightly. He sprayed something on her ass that stung terribly, then he left, closing the door and leaving her in darkness.

Her eyes adjusted to the near darkness after a few minutes. She saw that, instead of a toilet, there was a hole in the floor in one corner -- like they use in parts of Europe. Along the other wall was a trough filled with something that smelled like dog food. "Yuck," Nancy muttered quietly.

Nancy struggled to sit on the straw-covered concrete floor without falling, rolled onto her stomach, and quickly fell to sleep.

Nancy was awakened early the next morning by a bright light coming from the open door to her cell. Joe walked in and sprayed that antiseptic on her ass again, causing her to let out another scream.

Nancy was drained from being slapped and shocked, so she kept her mouth shut for now. She knew her moment would come eventually, thinking silently to herself, The first john who puts anything in my mouth is going to get it bitten off!

Joe unhooked the chain from the wall and spoke quietly to her, "Okay, Cora, there's more stuff to be done. Come along."

Nancy sighed and followed Joe out of her cell through the barn to another processing room. Nancy gasped when she saw the pit in the center of the floor. Joe swatted her on the ass and shoved her in. Joe attached several chains to her collar, holding her in place so she couldn't sit or stand on her tiptoes. He grabbed her long black hair, tied a cord around the end of it, and pulled it up over her head.

Nancy was quaking in terror, not knowing what this madman was about to do to her. But not wanting to be slapped or shocked any more, she quietly let a tear drip down her face.

Joe stepped away from the rim of the pit. Then, suddenly, the pit began filling with a foul-smelling caustic chemical. Nancy screamed in pain as the fluid touched her feet and filled up past her ankles, above her knees, to her crotch. The pain intensified where the acid flowed up into her cunt and ass-crack. Tears welled up, as Nancy knew that she was about to drown in caustic acid. But then the pit stopped filling when the acid reached to her neck. Despite the intense pain, she was overjoyed that she was not going to die such a gruesome death.

Joe left the room. It seemed like she was left immersed in that acid pit for hours before he returned and drained the pit. Then she was sprayed with icy cold water, but she was too numb to scream out in pain again.

After that, Joe told her to climb out of the pit. She did and then he led her out of the room. She gasped, then, when she realized that all the hair had been burned off her body by the acid. She just couldn't keep quiet any longer at that indignity, "What the fuck did you do to me? Will my body hair grow back?"

Joe slapped her face for her outburst, then again on the other side. Then he jabbed her with the cattle prod, causing her to fall to the floor."

Pointing the prod to her face, Joe commanded, "On your feet, cow, or you're going to feel this on your face!"

Nancy struggled to her feet, and Joe continued leading her into the next room.

Another man whom she hadn't seen was standing next to a stainless steel table. Joe yanked the chain, saying, "Up on the table, Cora. C'mon, girl."

Nancy sat on the table as ordered and waited.

The other man walked around the table ogling her and then said to Joe, "Nice one! What's she getting?"

"This one's a fighter, Bob. She gets the works! One in each tit, one in the cunt, and one in the nose."

"Okay. You gonna stay and watch? I know you love it."

Joe held up his arm and glanced at his watch. "I wish I could, but they need a hand on the killing floor what with the sudden bunch of new orders that came in this morning."

"Suit yer'self," Bob answered as Joe hurried out of the room.

Without delay, he pushed her on her back and clamped her to the table, spread-eagle. He then placed a clamp on one of her nipples. Nancy whimpered at the pain of her nipple being crushed by the clamp. Then Nancy felt flush when she saw Bob stick a needle through the clamp, and through her nipple. The pain was excruciating as he repeated the process on her nipple, sticking the needle through the hole again and again. Finally, he removed the clamp and took metal ring from a bowl. Next he inserted the ring through the hole in her nipple. Using a tool, he bent the ring closed and welded the ends together.

He immediately repeated the procedure on her other nipple.

Nancy passed out when she saw, before he even touched her most sensitive tissues, that he was about to repeat the same procedure on her clit.

Once again, Nancy awoke to the sight of Joe waving smelling salts under her nose. As she already knew, she had a ring in each nipple, one in her clit, and one in her nose. Joe hooked the chain to her nose-ring, and led her through the barn again.

She wasn't prepared for what she saw this time. There were several rows of stanchions like one would find in a dairy farm. But each stanchion held a naked woman with her head locked in place by her collar. The barn stunk with the smell of human piss and shit as the women were forced to piss and shit into a gutter that ran under the row of stanchions.

Joe led her out behind the barn to a small field where about fifty to sixty other naked and shackled women were milling about. Joe placed a ball-gag in Nancy's mouth, and slapped her on the ass as he closed the door barn behind her.

For the first time, she noticed that each woman wore an earring with a number and a name on it. The same number and name were imprinted on each of their collars. Presumably, her own "earring" was a tag with her number and assigned name.

She walked up to one woman, Joan-811, and tried to speak despite the gag, but Joan shook her head, "no" and ran away. She tried again with Marge-820, Amber-858, Connie-808, Kathy-816, Lucy-821, and Fran-843, but got the same terrified response from each.

Giving up on trying to speak with anyone, she then explored the area on her own. She walked up to the chain-link fence that surrounded the yard. It looked like something out of Jurassic Park, and it was obvious to her that the fence was electrified.

She walked the entire perimeter of the fence searching for a weakness, but found none. Holes that others had tried to dig under the fence weren't deep enough to get under the concrete footing that ran under the fence. The barn, as well, was built like a fortress; its rustic red wood exterior masked its steel frame, poured concrete walls, and concrete foundation.

Nancy sat on the ground against the barn and sighed, worried that she might not get an opportunity to escape anytime soon.

"Now don't go getting' yourself all bothered, there girl," some old guy said as he walked up to her.

If not for the gag, Nancy would have said, "And who the fuck are you, geezer?"

"You want to know who I am, don'tcha? Ah'm Floyd. Ah jus' help out here on th' fahm."

Floyd reached out and grabbed her jaw, "Hoo'eee, you'rn a real purdy one! Yessireee!"

Nancy yanked her jaw out of his hands.

"And a real feisty one too, ah see!" Floyd added.

Floyd started talking about rules and punishments, but Nancy tuned him out. After a while, Floyd went over to check out the other captives as night fell.

As night fell, Floyd brought each of the women into the barn and into their cells. Nancy was returned to her cell that she spent the previous night in, and had her gag removed. Nancy finally gave in to hunger and nibbled on some of the dog food in the hopper. Then, exhausted over the day's abuses, she rolled onto her stomach and fell asleep on the straw.

She was awakened the next morning as Floyd shook her on the shoulder, "Rise 'n shine there, girl," he said. "You got yourself a busy day ahead, yessiree!"

Nancy wondered what new indignities they could inflict on her that they hadn't already. Floyd lifted her by the elbow and led her back outside where several of the others were also standing around.

He brought out the rest then disappeared back into the barn for a while.

Floyd came back outside about an hour later and grabbed Nancy by the shoulder and led her over to the barn.

Joe hollered, "Mornin' Floyd," as Floyd walked over to the barn door where Joe was waiting.

"So you got 924 all ready?" Joe asked.

"Sho' enough do!" Floyd answered. "Dang, she's the purdiest of the whole lot."

Joe laughed and hooked a chain to Nancy's nose ring and led her through the barn once again.

Joe brought her into another examination room with another stainless steel table. "Here's a new one for you, George," Joe said to the man in a white smock.

"She's a milker? Or a breeder?" George asked.

"For now, she's to be a milker, but she's slated to be bred eventually."

George strapped her down to the cold steel table. He said in a soothing voice, "I'm the staff veterinarian. Now, this won't hurt a bit there, girl," and then he jabbed her in the shoulder with a needle.

"That one was to induce lactation," he offered.

He stepped away and returned with another needle, "And this one keeps you in heat."

Another farmhand appeared and took her back to the field.

This time, they didn't put a gag in her mouth. She tried once again to get some information from the other "cows." Some had gags and other didn't. She approached Jill-814 and said, "Can you tell me what the hell is going on here?"

"Shhh," she hushed, then ever so feebly motioned her to walk over to a small patch of trees over in the distance.

Nancy waited and then walked over to the same clump of trees.

"Whooee," Nancy held her nose at the stench.

"Yeah," she whispered, "this spot is the toilet 'cause it's the only place where there's a little privacy."

"Yeah, okay, but who are you? Did they change your name too?"

"My name is Lynn," Lynn said, "but they changed it to Jill-814."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.