Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

The strippers showed up to Melissa Anderson's bachelorette party at eleven. Leroy Carter and Bunny Chalmers got their bookings out of the Candy Land where Bunny stripped and Leroy worked the bar. Bunny was glad to be out of the Candy Land tonight. Allissa and Amanda were opening a new act, and Mario had doubled the cover charge. The noisy customers wouldn't want to see her, and would hold up their tips for the stars.

The noise greeted them ten feet from the door, a mixture of hip-hop, loud talk, and a woman's scream of passion. Leroy and Bunny exchanged looks. They knew this would be a wild one. Leroy was working his third job of the night and Bunny her fourth. It was late and the noises from behind the door told them that the partiers hadn't spent the evening discussing books and sipping tea.

"Fuck, Leroy, this could be crazy." Bunny nervously clutched her duffle bag that held her costume and makeup.

"Yeah, it might be fun." Leroy first two jobs were birthday parties for older women who screamed as he stripped, but never touched. Many of the older women eyed his sock-covered cock with desire, but their inhibitions at stroking the long tool before their friends led them to watch but not touch. The tall, black man knew that his Johnson was in for some rough handling from this crowd.

Leroy knocked loudly to overcome the din inside the room. The door opened to a short blonde wearing a white thong and Wonder Bra, A half-full champagne bottle hung from her left hand. She glanced at Leroy, and then bored her eyes into Bunny who wore jeans and a tee shirt. "Who the fuck are you?" Hillary demanded.

A bleach blonde, also in her undies, moved to Hillary's side and wrapped her arm around her waist. "Hill, honey, it's the fucking strippers." She offered a hand to Leroy, "I'm Kim, come on in."

The strippers entered to a room full of women stripped to bra and panties. With one exception, a brunette tied to a chair in the middle of the room was naked. A redhead wearing a scarlet bra and panty set was pouring champagne down her throat.

Leroy heard a shriek from the upper level. Hillary giggled, "Don't mind them, that's the bride's sister having a go with the bride's aunt." She swayed from the effects of a previous bottle of champagne. Hillary cackled, "I guess that would make her the sister's aunt too." She leaned toward Bunny, "You might get a turn if you want, her aunt eats pussy better than anyone." Hillary hiccoughed, "Well, except me, I'm the fucking best." Her lips and face gleamed with a sheen of moisture.

Bunny's eyes glowed. She was decidedly bi and liked the way this party seemed to be going. She asked the drunk little blonde, "Where can we get ready?"

Hillary pointed to the bathroom by the front door. "Need some help, honey?" She leered at the tall, slender stripper, whose newly-purchased DD breasts stretched her tee shirt snugly over the taught nipples.

Bunny laughed and her hand reached out to stroke Hillary's cheek, "Maybe later, honey." She could see Hillary shiver at her touch.

She and Leroy locked themselves into the bathroom. Leroy laughed, "I think she likes you!"

"Yeah, she's just dying for me to press my lips onto her pussy." Bunny stripped off her street clothes.

Leroy lowered his pants and his long, flaccid shaft swayed. "I hope they're not all lesbos. I need some relief. I think the bride looked like she would love some of my cum sprayed all over those big tits of hers."

Bunny put on a cheerleader outfit, but a black thong replaced the usual panties. Bunny had cheered for Black Mountain High School and had found the old uniform to be very popular with the alumnae. Many men remembered her and tipped generously, a few remembered fucking her after winning the state championship during her senior year.

Leroy pulled on his old basketball uniform. Under the shorts he wore a thong specially made to accommodate his cock at full erection. Some parties didn't want his dick on show, and the sock on his cock kept it hidden, but the ladies knew what was in there—ten inches of solid meat.

Bunny touched up her makeup while Leroy checked his look. "How do you want to start?" he asked.

"I think if we came on to each other, then stripped, and then worked the ladies it would be good."

"You don't mind if I get pulled off into a bedroom?" Leroy was looking for some pussy tonight.

"Not, if you don't mind if I do." Bunny laughed. "I think with this crowd we should have no trouble having some after work fun."

"I wasn't aware you liked pussy." Leroy said.

"Oh, I can go both ways. I started with girls in tenth grade, and boys the next year."

"You got a boyfriend?"

Bunny shook her head, "Not right now."

He grinned, "Wanna have some coffee after this?"

She looked at the tight sock. "After an hour two of drunk rich girls going down on me I could use a man to round off the night."

Leroy chuckled. "If there's any left. I usually have to pop off a couple of time to please these bitches."

Bunny patted his sock. "Well, save one for me." She checked her makeup in the mirror, "Ready?"

Leroy smiled. "Let's go get these cunts hot."

Bunny opened the door and picked up the boom box. The bridal party had moved the sofas into three sides of a square. Melissa sat in the middle of the middle sofa like the queen surrounded by her attendants. Bunny had a special mix for parties like this. Lil Kim led the mix with "Not Tonight." She and Leroy moved into the center of the square. Leroy stood motionless. Bunny moved back against him and began to rub her pale pink body against his ebony skin.

Melissa licked her lips and let her eyes wander over both dancers. She knew she would sample both, perhaps together, before the night was out. She was the bride and it was her party. Caroline, as maid of honor, sat to Melissa's right. Her lips still tasted of Jenni. The two had slipped upstairs while the strippers changed. Jenni's toes were pointed skyward when Hillary came looking for them. Caroline's long locks draped Jenni's thighs as her tongue lapped her old friend's pussy. Caroline knew that she wasn't Jenni's first of the night. She had grabbed Melissa as soon as the bride had a drink in her hand and pulled her up the stairs.

Leroy pulled up Bunny's cheerleader top. The women's eyes twitched as they followed the stripper's swinging tits. Leroy's large pale palms cupped the tanned globes and rolled them under his hands. Bunny spun around and yanked up the tall black man's tee shirt and lifted as high as she could where he picked up the job and tossed it behind him. Bunny rubbed her tits into his muscled stomach. She ground down his body and gasped as his fat cock spread her tits. Bunny grabbed hold of the waist band of the basketball shorts and pulled them to the floor. His cock hung limp between his legs covered by the thin sock. Bunny turned again to face her rapt audience. Leroy snaked his hands under Bunny's skirt and pulled it up over her head. The blonde stripper spun around to show off her bare ass framed by the black straps of her thong.

Melissa whistled, "Take it off! Show us the pussy!" Kim and Jenni joined in with her long whistle. Kristi sat on the end of the couch hypnotized by Leroy's cock. Since her involvement with Hannah and Jackson she had developed a taste for black cock. She picked up the two teenagers twice a week and took them to her house after school. The teens dominated the DA's wife as they tied her to the bed and fucked her with cock and dildo.

Hillary followed Bunny's every move. She licked her lips, a movement that melted Bunny's cunt. The music shifted to "Sister to Sister." Bunny moved in front of Hillary and turned her back. Hillary's hands cupped Bunny's ass. She pressed back into the Ivy League lesbian's grip. Leroy danced in the center of the circle watching Hillary feel up Bunny. He didn't see Kristi slip to the floor and crawl up to the black man. The pale hand reached up and yanked off the sock. Leroy jumped back, but it was too late. Kristi had his cock buried in her mouth as he fell backward. She was on him like a lioness on a antelope. He tried to pull her head off leading her to sink her teeth into his cock.

"Oh, fuck, bitch, stop fucking biting me!" He screamed.

Kim laughed, "Dude, I would let her suck your cock it I were you." She ambled over to Leroy, shucked her panties and sat on his face. "Eat me, stud!" Her pussy covered Leroy's mouth and he gave up all resistance.

Hillary spun Bunny around and shoved her down on the sofa. She ripped the black thong off and showed Bunny why she was at the top of her Women's Studies class. Bunny's eyes widened and muttered, "Oh, fuck."

Jenni leaned over the stripper and took a tit in her hand. "You better lie back and let the bitch change your life." She laughed, "If you aren't a lesbian now you soon will be."

Kristi deep throated Leroy's hard cock. She loved the taste and lapped at the head at the top of her long strokes. Leroy's big hands held Kim's ass as his long tongue lapped at her uterus. "Shit, your tongue is longer than my husband's dick." The male stripper rolled that snake tongue over Kim's clit. She quivered in orgasm. "Oh, fuck you're good!"

Kim wanted to fuck the stripper, but when she tried to move Kristi out of the way, the older woman hissed at her, "He's fucking mine." She rose and buried his ten-inch cock in one long stroke. "Fuck, do I like black dick. Fuck me, you nigger!"

Leroy flinched at Kristi's use of the word. He rolled her over and slapped her ass. "Get your ass up, you white cunt!" Kristi scrambled into the ordered position.

"Fuck me!" She reached behind and spread her cunt open. "Get that fucking nigger cock into me now!"

The spectacle on the floor caused the other partiers to watch the bride's aunt utter such epithets, that they dared no longer use. Most thought the woman a lesbian. The young women knew of the older woman's talented tongue. Her outrageous behavior to get Leroy into her cunt astounded the bridesmaids. None knew that Jackson and Hannah only fucked her when she used the most racially provocative language.

Leroy fit us cock the Kristi's open cunt and slammed it in. "You fucking white slut, take my cock!"

Kristi arched her back and screamed, "Yes, you fucking nigger stud, fuck my white cunt!" The scream broke Hillary's concentration, she left Bunny's pussy and turned around to watch the exhibition occurring behind her. Bunny's fingers replaced Hillary's tongue as Leroy pounded the lawyer's wife. God, the bitch can sure take Leroy's dick. I hope she doesn't wear him out.

Kristi vaulted through her first orgasm. Her screech woke up a salesman from Omaha in the room next door. She wet the floor and Leroy's balls. "Damn bitch, you're fucking pissing on me!" Leroy hung onto the swiveling hips and continued his frenzied fucking.

Kristi rotated her hips. "My ass! I want you in my ass!"

Jenni who had fucked her share of black men whimpered, "She can't! He's too fucking big!"

Caroline wanted to see her aunt plugged by the big cock and tossed Leroy the lube that Hillary included with the tongue. The stripper caught the tube in midair and spun off the cap. He put the end into Kristi's ass and squeezed out half the tube. The rest he rubbed along his cock. The purple head met the light brown ring and the head split open the Kristi's ass. The salesman from Omaha began beating off when the second scream passed through his room wall.

The wedding party was frozen on the sofa as Kristi arched her back and yelled, "Get the fucker up my ass!" Her body gleamed with perspiration.

Hillary gasped, "Oh my God, she's taking it!"

Bunny pushed a finger up her ass thinking that Leroy would never fit. She polished her cunt as the long, fat, black cock disappeared up Kristi's asshole. The bridesmaids drifted to the floor and alongside their matron's heaving body as Leroy's cock hit bottom.

Kim gasped, "She's got him all."

Jenni spat out, "Motherfucker!"

Hillary reached in and rubbed the union of Kristi and Leroy, "Fuck Kristi, I can't do that!"

Buffy lay down in front of Kristi, pulled her hair and moaned, "Eat my you slut, while he fucks you."

Kristi's mouth pressed to Buffy's cunt. Leroy pulled his dick out. Kristi's asshole followed his withdrawal and sank in as he pushed his dick into the tightest ass he had ever fucked. "Damn mama, you sure can take some cock."

Kristi's loud cry as lost in Buffy's cunt. Hillary scooted under the crazed woman and lapped at her dripping pussy. Bunny looked around and spotted Craig behind the bar. She rose from the couch and jumped on the bar. She swung her legs around and said, "Fuck me. This is too fucking much. I'm burning up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.