Black Mountain Morality - Cover

Black Mountain Morality

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 46

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - This is an ongoing serial depicting life in Black Mountain, Mississippi. It involves all the seven deadly sins. A soap opera centered around the leading citizens of Black Mountain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

Lisa Mathew's parked her new Mercedes in the Ramada Inn parking lot shortly before nine. She had the top up and the rich new car smell tickled her nose. Her fingers caressed the leather seats. Her past life of a public defender lay squashed under the car's wheels and it's decaying scent masked by the smell of new leather. With one successful job completed for Horner Enterprises, she picked up the file on Harrison Alexander and his wife Adrian. Gerald Horner's secretary, Connie, provided the file after their lunch. Lisa flipped through the almost memorized pages and knew she could do this. The Alexanders' tastes ran to the kinky, but satisfying those desires would keep the new car smell in Lisa's nostrils for years to come.

Harrison Alexander did the magazine ad buying for Turner Enterprises. Tonight it was up to Lisa to negotiate a price for the next year's advertising. The closer for Horner Enterprises didn't need to know the volume of advertising, the rates per page, or circulation figures. All Lisa needed to know was in the folder Connie had so carefully prepared from the notes of the previous closer.

She stepped out of the car and smoothed the back of her black cocktail dress. The car doors clicked as she pressed the key lock. She entered the Ramada Inn and found the nearest ladies room to check her makeup. The eye shadow was far darker than her taste ran, but then the file folder listed slutty make up as a requirement. Satisfied she met the requirements of her clients, she took the elevator to the third floor and room 313.

Lisa swiped the key, that was taped inside the folder, through the lock. She knew what to expect. A dark room, lit only from the light in the bathroom, a woman lying on the bed, dressed in a black bra, panty, and garter belt set. In the corner gloom, a man sat behind the small desk, his face in a frown.

Adrian Alexander was a trophy wife. Her husband supplied her with the best clothes, the best car, and the best plastic surgery money could buy. She was also forty-three years old and knew that competition from the young pussy that Harrison met every day at his agency could someday cost her the lifestyle she had so come to love.

The edge that kept her in luxury was her intimate knowledge of Harrison's unusual desires; she knew the ways to close the dark circuits of his mind into a raging sexual climax. This and the dark lighting ensured that her charge cards remained that lovely shade of platinum.

Lisa knew Harrison would be in the sitting in the corner. She approached the bed admiring his wife's ample cleavage. She had a body by Stairmaster, but the wrinkles of time were winning against the power of botox. Lisa could see herself there in fifteen years; time did it to all, but she would be smarter than Adrian Alexander. Her wealth wouldn't sit in a husband's company or his stock portfolio. She planned to hold her earnings in her name and not one day find herself on a bed in lingerie he purchased, about to do what he wanted and needed to achieve orgasm.

Adrian said in a soft whining voice, "Where have you been? I've been waiting for you?"

Lisa reached behind her back and unzipped her dress. "My husband made me fuck him before I left. I hate the bastard." The black dress fell from Lisa's arms to the carpet. Lisa's underwear mirrored her client's—black bra, panties, stockings and garter belt.

"You came to me with his cum in you?" Adrian's voice trembled with outrage.

"I had no choice. He just took me. To clean myself would have made me even later." Lisa turned to give Adrian a view of her thong and tanned ass cheeks.

"I hate it when you taste of cum. Sometimes, I think you entice him to fuck you just to upset me." Adrian eyed the new closer with respect. The woman was good; she had her part down cold. Adrian almost smiled. Adrian played the part of Harrison's first wife. A woman Harrison had dominated until coming home to find her in the arms of another woman.

"Leslie?" Adrian asked. Lisa knew the name she would answer to from the folder. It was the name of the woman who had shown his first wife the power of a woman's touch.

"Yes?" Lisa's fingers unclipped the front clasp of her bra and laid it over the chair.

"Do you love me?" Adrian knew her part well. She had played it out often enough over the past ten years. Harrison made it plain that the interlude between his first wife and her lover, which he had witnessed, had scared his libido. Lisa was to play out that part that couldn't be done in reality; that of his first wife's lover.

"You know I do." Lisa hooked her fingers into her thong and dropped it on the bed.

Adrian snatched it up and pressed her face to it. "You smell like a man." Her voice dripping with distaste.

"Listen, honey, I can't help that your husband is a fag who doesn't know how to fuck." Lisa heard a moan from the bathroom. "If he had a dick bigger than my thumb, you wouldn't need me."

Adriana's eyes flickered to the corner. Lisa moved onto the bed. The two women's faces neared and Lisa whispered, "I shouldn't have let you fuck my husband. You didn't know what a man could do to you until then. You didn't know you had a worthless man for a husband."

Adrian smirked, "No, I didn't. I didn't know my husband had such a little dick, and how it would never satisfy me." She kissed Lisa letting the kiss swell in passion. "I'm going to divorce him. I'm still young; I'll find a real man."

Lisa's nude body pressed to Adrian's, "But first let's fuck!" The women embraced and resumed their passionate kisses. The older woman gave into Lisa's aggressive kissing. As Harrison moved out of the corner his wife's underwear joined Lisa's on the floor. The women ignored him as they entwined their stocking-clad legs. Lisa tasted Adrian's nipples catching a hint of vanilla. She caressed the blonde's huge fake tits. The nipples hardened under her tongue. A trickle of Lisa's pussy juice slid down her thigh. Her sexual encounters with Horner's secretary had revealed a strong bisexual streak. This was a job, but her lips on her client's tits still excited her. That Harrison stood behind her watching them added to her enthusiasm for her work.

Harrison's wife pushed Lisa's hair downward. "Please, baby, I need it!"

Lisa's tongue made the trip down slow and erotic. Adrian's breath quickened as the closer's tongue reached the bare patch of Adrian's mons. "Please, lover. Do to me what my husband can't. Make me cum!"

Harrison unzipped his pants and pulled out a hard cock leaking cum. The prick barely cleared his zipper. It was his shame. A cock that when hard barely cleared three inches. He accepted his lot in life as half a man deserving the scorn of women and the abuse of men with larger cocks. His remembered the day he came home and saw his first wife and her lover. His wife had described his cock to her lover and the women laughed at his inability to satisfy her. Harrison was tempted to burst in and interrupt his wife's description of his inadequacy, but he knew she was telling the truth. His cock sprang up to its tiny erection as they laughed.

As he watched Lisa and Adriana, now with Lisa's mouth pressed to his wife's cunt, he remembered how his first wife had climax after climax from her lover's tongue. Harrison had never seen his first wife climax until that time. He realized that what he thought were climaxes were weak performances for his benefit. His semen filled his hand as his young wife claimed her third climax. The half a teaspoon of semen trickled through is fingers as his wife turned her lover around and worshiped at her cunt.

Harrison watched Adrian climax as he stroked his little member. He loved Adrian for playing this game for him. He couldn't get to another woman for this. He had tried and suffered from a beautiful woman's laughter at this cock. Adrian never laughed at him, but when he needed she would play out this game. He knew she loved a woman between her legs and they had a woman at home who knew the game and played frequently.

"Oh, baby. I'm so fucking close... you make me cum so good... lick it... oh fuck... cumming." Adrian moaned through her first climax. Lisa didn't slow down. She knew to keep going.

Harrison stepped closer to the bed. Adrian whimpered, "Harrison, she's so good. I love her licking my pussy."

The man's voice quacked with emotion, "I'm sorry, honey. I wish I could please you."

"Harrison, it's all right, she's making me cum. She's so sexy, baby. Thank you!" Adrian clutched Lisa's hair.

"Oh, honey. Cum for me, I love seeing you cum!" His hand moved in short jerks as he twisted his cock with two fingers, all it took to cover the length of the shaft.

Harrison stroked Lisa's ass. "Young lady, please, fuck my wife!" His fingers jerked at the tiny shaft. The foreskin slipping over and back the sticky head of his insignificant prick while his second climax dribbled through his fingers.

As Lisa was fixing her makeup in the bathroom, Harrison entered and laid an envelope on the vanity. Lisa gave him a warm look, "That's not necessary, Harrison. Mr. Horner has taken care of everything."

"Nonsense, Gerry will get his contract and you get a small token for your wonderful performance."

Lisa gently slipped the envelope into her purse, "You're a gentleman, Harrison. I hope I can do this again for you next year."

Adrian slipped around her husband. She was still nude. Her lips found Lisa's. They shared a wet kiss as Harrison watched. "Yes, It's too bad we have to wait a year, isn't it Harrison?"

"It is." His eyes burned with desire.

"Could we call you sometime to freelance?" Adrian asked.

"I would have to clear it with Mr. Horner." Lisa said. She pressed a business card into Adrian's hand. "Call me at this number."

Adrian's eyes sparkled at the thought of another tryst. She waved the card. "I will."

Lisa hummed softly on her way home. An odd couple, she thought, but they would keep that new car smell around her.


Gerald and Antoinette had been sitting in the Swingland night club for about fifteen minutes when they saw Martin and Gloria Hanson enter. Gloria was wearing a red cocktail dress with a rather plunging neckline, Antoinette thought. Her plump breasts were pushed up by a bra that accentuated the lush cleavage. The dress was also rather short for a woman her age. It was more the type of dress she would wear if she were out on a date with another signle woman looking for some action.

Antoinette waved at them. "Gerry, she's certainly dressed for a party."

Gerald looked over her lush figure and at his wife who was wearing a white dress with that would have shown off cleavage if his wife had enough. She was beautiful in it, and he had told her so back at the B&B.

Martin huffed as he sat down, "Sorry, we're late, but it's tough to say goodnight to your only grandchild."

Gloria added, "You'll know in a few years when Maggie starts supplying them to you."

Antoinette sighed, "I feel old enough with out grandchildren in the picture."

"Honey," Gerald patted her hand, "even as a grandmother, you'll be beautiful."

Antoinette patted his hand, and Gloria replied, "That was so sweet."

Gerald waved for the waitress, "Let's get you two a drink."

Martin glanced at the glasses before Gerald and Antoinette, "What's that you're having?"

"Martinis."

The waitress, a young blonde woman, stopped at the table. Martin ordered four martinis. The band began playing a waltz and the women quickly pulled the men to their feet and off to the almost empty dance floor.

Gerald and Antoinette danced like a couple that at one time were smooth together, but time and lack of practice showed them to be a bit out of sync. Gloria and Martin danced almost every week and moved with the grace of long practice.

"They look so good together," Antoinette pointed out, "They seem to have found a way to keep their spark alive."

Gerald pulled her a bit closer. "I hope we've found ours back." She kissed his cheek as they spun around the floor.

After they waltz the two couples sat down and sipped their martinis and talked about their families and the country club.

Eight dances and three martinis later they were laughing at the lamest of jokes their husbands told. The band began playing a two-step and Gloria leaned over to Antoinette and asked, "May I dance with your husband."

"Only if I can dance with yours."

The two couples danced around the floor with fresh partners.

Gloria moved well with Gerald and Antoinette found Martin a comfortable lead. The partners switched back and forth several times. Then Antoinette picked up on a game Gloria started with her husband. Antoinette noticed that when Martin began dancing with her he had a hard on. That's when she noticed Gloria would rub up against Gerald and get him excited. Then she would hand him off to her. Antoinette soon started getting Gerald excited and giggled when he tried not to get too close to Gloria. Gloria kept pulling him close and he kept dancing backward. She was doing the same with Martin until one dance he stopped running. She found herself rubbing up against a hard prick that didn't pull back. It was then she noticed that Gloria had her tummy plastered to Gerry's cock and he was grinding into her.

The music ended and the couples moved back to the tables. Gloria fanned her face with her hand, "Oh, it's getting a bit warm in here."

Antoinette's face was flushed and she said, "I have to go to the ladies room." She stood up.

Gloria popped up too. "I'll go with you. You boys get us another couple of drinks, and we'll be back soon."

The ladies room was empty when they entered. Both made for one of the two stalls. Soon the quiet room was filled with the sound of peeing.

"God, Antoinette, I don't see how you don't drag that man of yours off to a dark corner and have your way with him. He is so sexy."

"You're husband seems pretty ready for action too. Does he always get hard when you dance close to him?"

"He does with me. He may be forty-five, but he's still a randy goat. Gerry sports a pretty good one too."

"I know," she laughed, "I think I have a bruise on my stomach." Gloria giggled loudly, and then sighed, "Damn, I'm so horny."

Antoinette was shocked by her friend's response, but realized, "I am too."

"I think I've had enough dancing. I'm in the mood for something a little more horizontal, if you get my drift."

She laughed. "I think I do."

The peeing stopped but neither woman moved to stand. Gloria whispered, "I am so wet, and it's not from peeing."

Antoinette touched her pussy lips and found her pussy soaked in her slick lubricant. "Me too." She couldn't believe she said that. It must have been the five martinis. Five! I can't believe I drank five.

Gloria flushed the toilet and pulled up her panties and pantyhose. "Let's get out of here. We've got a bottle of scotch back in our room. Let's go get a drink someplace quieter."

"Let's go." Antoinette pulled up her thong and flushed.

Gloria took her friend's arm and they went back to the table where Gerald was still trying to find the waitress to order drinks.

"Let's just go. Antoinette and I are drunk enough for you boys to have your way with us, so let's go back to the inn."

Martin emptied the drops in the bottom of his glass. "Sounds good to me." Gerald seconded and the two couples stumbled out of the nightclub.

The Horner's car was only a few spaces from the Hanson's and they both were laughing at how much trouble they were having walking through the parking lot.

Antoinette and Gerald got in and his wife warned, "You're pretty drunk, you better take it easy."

"I will. It's only about five blocks."

"Okay, baby." She leaned over and rubbed his crotch. "I really need this when we get back. I'm so horny. With you and Marty rubbing your dicks on me, I'm pretty hot." She leaned over more and whispered, "Gloria said she thought you had quite the cock from the way you rubbed yours on her."

Gerald looked over to try to gauge her reaction. "You didn't mind?"

"Mind? I thought it was a little sexy feeling him against me. I know Gloria thought that about you." Antoinette almost had him completely hard when he found the inn. He got out and helped Antoinette out her door. She rubbed his hard on as she passed him.

The Hanson's were two cars down and Gloria was laughing loudly. "Shhhhh." Martin was trying to quiet her. It was obvious she was pretty drunk.

"Gerry, Gloria invited us up to their room for a nightcap, and I couldn't say no. I don't want to stay long so I'll give you a nudge when we can go."

"Okay, babe, just remember what's in these pants waiting for you."

She kissed him and grabbed his dick. The Hanson's walked over to them and Gloria giggled, "Hey you two, get a room... Oh, that's right you already have one." She broke up again in loud giggles. She grabbed Antoinette's hand and pulled her toward the door. "Let's go have a drink."

"Honey, I think you've had enough."

"Oh, no. The party is just starting."

Later, Antoinette knew she should have seen what was coming, but then later she still didn't regret what did happen.

They stumbled up the stairs and the two couples made it to the Hanson's room without making too much noise.

Gloria pulled out the bottle of Scotch and poured four glasses. She passed them out and raised a toast, "To friends. May they grow closer." She tossed back her drink and turned on a small boom box on the dresser. "I love Perry Como. Dance with me Marty."

She pulled her husband up, and they lost themselves in each other. Antoinette pulled on Gerald and they started dancing. Each couple forgot about the other in the soft crooning music. Gerald started kissing his wife and she responded passionately. Their hands moved from their standard dancing positions. Gerald's moved down and cupped his wife's ass cheeks. Antoinette took hold of his cock and rubbed it.

Antoinette turned with Gerald to the music and she could see that Marty's hands weren't visible. They were hidden by Gloria's red cocktail dress. She could see them move over her ass under the thin material. She swung Gerald around so he could see and he took the hint. Her white dress was soon pulled up in the back and his hands were rubbing her bare ass.

She kissed her husband harder and stroked his cock roughly. Gloria saw Antoinette pumping her husband's cock and started fondling Marty's, but she wanted more. She pulled down the zipper and reached inside. He moaned at her touch on his bare cock. She glanced at the other couple and when they weren't looking pulled the long shaft out of his pants.

Antoinette's eye widened when she turned during the dance and saw Marty's cock. Gloria was giving him a hand job as they danced.

Antoinette, if anything, was competitive, she touched the zipper of Gerald's pants and began to pull it down. Gerald had turned enough that he could now see Gloria working on her husband's dick. He knew what had inspired Antoinette into such an uncharacteristic act. He had about five years ago tried to talk her into swinging, but she had shot him down cold on this. Gerald was very open minded, more so than Antoinette ever dreamed, and smiled at Marty as he turned to face him. Marty winked, and Gerald grinned broadly.

Antoinette pulled out his prick and she began to slowly stroke it. As she turned while they danced she saw Gloria looking at her. Gloria wiggled her eyebrows and looked down pointedly at Gerald's long prick. Antoinette smiled and lowered her gaze to watch her friend stroking her husband's nicely sized prick.

They danced in slow circles as the couples raised the temperature in the room. Gerald saw Gloria's hands move behind her back and lower the zipper of her dress. He slowed the rate of turning, as he didn't want to miss the dress falling to the floor. Gloria was wearing a black strapless bra and a matching thong. She kicked the dress aside.

Gerald knew Antoinette had seen her as he turned them. He had no idea that Antoinette was licking her lips as she saw her long-time friend dancing in her underwear. She was thinking how pretty her ass was, and she was sure she had to be very wet by now. The thought of licking her pussy crossed her mind, but didn't think Gloria would spin that way.

She felt Gerald pulling up her dress and backed a bit and released his prick to get the dress over her head. As it cleared her tits she remembered she hadn't worn a bra with the dress. It had built in support so she hadn't needed one. She pressed her body against Gerald to hide her breasts as he tossed the white garment on the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.