Mandy's First Hair - Cover

Mandy's First Hair

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Mandy is excited when she finds she's grown her very first pubic hair. She shows it to her Daddy, and he says when she has 500 of them, an inch long, she'll be a real woman. So naturally he has to count them every so often ... right?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Mandy was excited. She jumped and skipped down the stairs, yelling "Daddy! Daddy! Oh look Daddy!"

Her father Jim was watching TV and looked up to see his naked almost twelve year old daughter rush into the room, a hand mirror in her hand. Jim and Mandy lived alone ever since his wife had run off with the slob who had sold her a car. Apparently he'd sold her something else as well. That's what you get for marrying a stripper.

Anyway, since then it had been him and his daughter. He'd always been a nudist around the house, and so his daugher had grown up that way too. Neither of them had thought much about it. Once in a while he'd get a hardon, and she'd noticed them and asked about them. He'd explained that it was just something that happened to men, and for her not to worry about it. She hadn't, so he hadn't either.

Now she ran up to him and jumped up on the couch, planting one foot on either side of his hips. She excitedly pointed at her bare mons, which was split by a slim pair of little girl pussy lips. "LOOK!" she squealed.

Jim was looking. He couldn't help but look. He noted with interest that her pussy was beginning to look like a real pussy and he realized she was approaching the age when her body would begin to change a lot. That would be interesting, he thought.

"Isn't it COOL?" his daughter shouted.

Jim suddenly realized that this was a very odd situation. His prepubescent daughter had shoved her pussy in his face and was saying that it was "cool." He must be missing something. "It's a very pretty vagina, honey."

"Noooooo!" she wailed. "That's not what I mean. Look at the HAIR!"

Now he examined his daughter's little cunny more closely. Then he saw it. I barely visible, almost clear colored hair, sprouting from the skin above where her clitty was hiding. He changed the angle of his vision and said "There's three or four of them baby!" She squealed again and put the mirror down, trying to see her new hairs. "That means I'm a woman now, right Daddy?"

"Well, not quite yet" he said and saw her face fall. "You're getting closer sweetie. Just be patient."

She sighed. "I thought when I started my periods that I was a woman, but you said no. Now I'm growing hair down there and you STILL say no. When will I be a woman, Daddy?"

Jim jerked his head. He'd been staring at her pussy and his cock had gotten hard. But she was too young. "I tell you what, honey. I think when you have five hundred hairs down there, and they're all at least an inch long, then you'll be a woman."

She sighed again. "But how will I know? I can't even see all of my new hairs, and I sure can't count them."

"I'll help you. Every so often we'll do an inspection and I'll count them. How's that?"

Mandy grinned and plopped down, setting her pussy right on his rigid cock. She didn't even notice as she hugged him and kissed him. "OK, Daddy. Deal." Then she scampered off to bed.

At first she wanted to be inspected every night, but Jim told her it would have to be on birthdays. And so started a very odd family tradition. Every year, on his daughter's birthday, Jim examined her pussy and counted her pussy hairs. He also measured them. It required a lot of touching.

For her 12th birthday Jim came up with a bonus. He bought some scented edible massage oil and printed out a fake lable for it on his computer that said it was especially for the promotion and growth of pubic hair. "COUNT HAIRS" had been written on the callendar ever since she'd discovered her first hair, and she reminded him about it when she went to school that morning. He wished her a happy birthday and sent her off.

That night he was all ready. He had her strip down and he laid her out on her bed, with her knees hanging over the end of the mattress. He showed her the bottle of hair growth stimulator, which said "Apply three or four times a year" and said he was going to rub some on her this very night. She squealed with joy.

And so, Jim found himself rubbing his oiled fingers all over her sweet pussy, dipping the tip of a finger into her cunny while she wiggled and sighed and said now nice it felt. Then he peered and counted and measured, proclaiming her to have twenty-five hairs that were an inch long. In actuality, he had no idea how many there were. He just liked petting her pussy.

She reminded him every three months to put more of the hair growth stuff on her. He was happy to comply.

On her thirteenth birthday she actually had a nice mat of short blond hair all over her mons. None of the hairs were an inch long, though. He lied and said he'd counted seventy-five. He noticed this time that as he rubbed the oil into her pussy, her pussy got wet and she sighed even louder.

On her fourteenth birthday she had her first orgasm while he was applying the hair growth stimulator. He jerked off with one hand while he stroked her pussy with the other. He counted over a hundred "woman hairs" this time while she lay there, recovering from her cum. After that she was extra vigilant about getting him to put the oil on each time it was supposed to be used. Based on what he heard coming from her room, she was rubbing that oil in all by herself occasionally, except that she didn't have the special oil.

On her fifteenth birthday he stared at Mandy, spread out on the bed in front of him. Her breasts had bloomed and swelled and were the size of grapefruits. They looked soft and white and her nipples looked delicious. Her pussy hair was now glossy and smooth and it covered her whole mons, even dipping down to hide her clitty. "You've grown a lot of hair Mandy, and it's starting to look pretty long. I bet I count a lot tonight." he said. She trembled and said "Hurry up and put the oil on Daddy."

He worked her pussy hard that night, sliding his finger into her pussy clear up to the second knuckle while he stroked his hard cock with his other hand. He rubbed her clitty until it popped out of it's hood. Then he slid his hands over her boobs. "Daddy!" she barked "I don't want any hair on my boobies!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.