Like Father, Like Son - Cover

Like Father, Like Son

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Brad asks Dad what to do on his first date, and Dad demonstrates on his daughter, Christy. Then she suggests that her brother might want to practice, and by the time they get done he's somehow not all that interested in the other girls any more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Petting   Pregnancy   .

I grew up on a ranch in central Montana, which meant that I didn't get to see many folks very often. So it wasn't odd that my sister Christy and I were pretty close. She was two years younger than me, but that didn't mean a thing on the ranch. We both had chores and they were to be done. Period. If they were hard, or dirty, or whatever, that just plain didn't matter. You just did them.

Daddy had been raised in some kind of religious commune back east, and had come west when it got raided by the Feds for some reason. He didn't much like to talk about that part of his life. He met Momma there and they got married after they bought the ranch.

You know how people who have been married a long time start to look alike? Daddy and Momma were like that. If you didn't know them you might think they were brother and sister. She was a lot younger than him, though.

Around our place clothing was functional. What I mean by that was we didn't dress for fashion, but for whatever kind of thing we were doing. If you were going to be rustling steers out of the brush, you wore clothes that would protect you from the brush. If you were mending fence in the heat of the day, you protected yourself from the sun, but only wore enough to do that. So if you were at home, and the weather was nice, and you were doing homework or something, why wear clothes at all? And we didn't, mostly, around the house. Neither did Momma or Daddy. So I knew what naked women looked like. I also knew that Daddy got boners just like I did. But whenever he got one Momma would giggle and they'd go off in the bedroom. When they came out he didn't have a boner any more, and it stayed down. Mine were another matter. Mine lasted a good long time unless I rubbed my peter and got it to shoot off. After about two or three times of doing that it would finally wilt a little.

We went to school by either getting on the big yellow school bus that came around at about five in the morning, or by riding some of our stock horses, if the weather wasn't too bad. Christy and I preferred riding when we could, because we could go cross country, which saved us an hour bus ride in the morning and got us home an hour early so we could do chores before it got completely dark.

I never thought of us as being lonely, or stand offish, or whatever. We didn't see people much, and when we did there wasn't much to talk about. I found out later that lots of people thought we were shy or something. Like the time in my senior year when my friend Bobby told me I should ask Melissa to the Harvest Dance. It was early September, and the weather was about as perfect as it can get in Montana. I'd never been on a date or anything, but I was interested in Melissa. So I went up to her to ask her, and all of a sudden I couldn't talk! It was the damndest thing. She was so pretty, and she looked at me with one eyebrow raised and a half smile on her face, like "What?!"

Finally I blurted out "Dance!" or something equally stupid.

She laughed and then got this funny look on her face. She looked me up and down and then said she'd go to the dance with me, but only if I brought a horse to her house to pick her up and we rode to the dance. She only lived about six or seven miles from our place, and the school wasn't much more than two or three more, so naturally I said that'd be fine. She walked up to me, real close, and put her lips about an eighth of an inch from mine and said "I'm looking forward to this, stud." And then I felt her hand brush the front of my jeans.

Well, let me tell you I sure knew what a "stud" was. We had three championship stud horses on the ranch. The only problem was that I was about as virgin as it was possible to be and still know how to jack off.

So, naturally, when I got home from school that day I decided to talk to my Dad about this. I mean I knew he had all kinds of experience, what with his boners and Momma making them go away and all. I got my chores done quick. Christy was cleaning stalls in the barn, and Daddy was doing something in the machine shop. So I went in there an told him my problem.

He stopped the drill press about halfway into my story about asking Melissa to the dance, and how she'd called me stud and I even told him she'd touched my peter, or at least my jeans right there where my peter was.

He looked me up and down, just like Melissa did and said "I hadn't realized you'd grown up so much Brad. I just plain haven't been paying attention for the last couple of years." Then he said "Your Mamma's in town at a meeting and won't be back until late. Where's Christy?"

I didn't see as how it mattered where Christy was, or Mom either for that matter, but I told him and he told me to follow him. He took off for the barn like he had urgent business there. When he got there he went looking for Christy. It turned out she was done with the stalls and was up in the hay mow forking hay down into the stalls we used for our milk cow and any sick animals we might have around the place. He climbed up and I followed him.

He went over to Christy, who saw us coming and stopped, a question on her face. Daddy went up to her and said "Punkin, have any of the boys been asking you out for dates?"

Christy looked surprised and said "Rudy Johnson said he wanted to take me swimming some time out at the old strip mine, but I told him I couldn't because I don't have time. I have too many chores to do." she said pointedly, looking right at our dad.

Daddy said "Humpf!" and then, like it was the most normal thing in the world to say, he said "Skin down naked, Punkin, it's time I taught you and your brother about sex." Then he turned around to me and said "You too Brad... get em off." And he calmly began to take his own clothes off too.

Christy said "DADDY!" and he looked up. He already had his shirt off and his pants unbuckled.

He said "Punkin, do you trust me?" She just looked at him like he was stupid. "I mean do you believe I'd ever do anything in the world to hurt you?"

Christy said "Of course not" and he got right in there behind her and said "Then get naked baby, because I'm gonna teach you and Brad how to have good sex. It's past time you learned this." So Christy began to take off her clothes.

Now I have to tell you. Both Daddy and I had seen Christy naked before. Plenty of times, in fact. And in the past, thought I'd enjoyed looking at a pretty naked girl - Christy WAS pretty - I hadn't thought about her in a sexual sort of way.

But now I did, and as she shed her jeans and shirt and then slipped out of her bra and panties, I found my penis getting stiff as heck. I glanced at Daddy to see if that was going to get me in trouble, and HIS was rock hard too!

Daddy got Christy and me to face each other. Then he started touching Christy all over. First he touched one of her pink nipples. "See here, Brad, you know what nipples are for, but they make a girl feel real good during sex if you know how to treat them." He looked at Christy. "And your job, punkin, is to tell the man what you like and how you like it done. Let me show you." He leaned down and put his mouth over her breast, covering almost the whole thing. Then his cheeks caved in and I knew he was sucking.

Christy went "Ooooooooo" and her eyes got real big. "That feels real good Daddy" she said. I saw his jaws moving and realized he was chewing and sucking at the same time.

He changed breasts, during which he said "You have to suck them nipples gently and bite them even more gently, right baby?" He went to work on the other nipple. I stared, because that first one he'd been sucking on was a lot longer than it had been. It stuck out a good inch and looked thicker and darker.

Christy said "Oh yes, Daddy, you're doing it just right." She brought her hands up and cupped his head, pulling it toward her.

He stopped sucking for a few seconds and said "And while you're doing that, you have to get her pussy ready, so you stroke and play with it too." He went back to sucking on her nipples and slid his big meaty hand down her belly, dipping it between her legs.

Christy went up on tiptoes first, and then she sagged back down and her knees bowed a little, which opened her up some. Daddy slid one big finger right between her legs and I could see he was hooking it and then he pulled up. Christy's eyes got big again and she went "Ohhhhhh Daddy!" and her knees sagged some more before she finally moved one foot, spreading her feet about two feet apart. I could see Daddy's finger now and it was stuck way up in her and he was lifting on it, almost like he was trying to lift her off the hay with just that one finger. "OH DADDY!!!!" Christy yelled again.

Daddy was pushing her down on the hay now, where he'd kicked our pile of clothes to make a sort of bed. Now she flung her legs wide and I could see Daddy was rubbing her pussy right at the top. "Right there's her clitty, son, and that's what you want to pay lots of attention to." He pressed on it, and then flicked it with his finger back and forth and then he crawled down and sucked THAT into his mouth.

Christy went absolutely nuts. She began to make noises that sounded something like "UH... Ahhhh... oh... oh... ohhhhh... Uh... uh... um... OH!. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"That's the sound you want to hear Brad" he panted. He sounded like he was working hard or something. "And then you get your dick in her nice and deep."

And with that Daddy crawled right between Christy's thighs. His big old peter was sticking out something fierce, pointed right at two plump lips that were sort of open a little. He pushed the head of his dick right between them and, without saying a thing, he just sunk that bone right straight into her pussy!

Daddy went "Ahhhhhhh"

Christy went "AAAWWWOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! THAT STINGS DADDY!"

Daddy just leaned down and kissed Christy, just like I'd seen him kiss Momma before. I thought it was just to shut her up - she was making a LOT of noise.

But as he did that he dragged his peter out of her and slammed it back in again. Christy was trying to make noises now, but couldn't because Daddy stuck his tongue into her mouth.

Again he pulled out and slammed it back in and then he started doing that over and over and over, almost with a rhythm. Finally he lifted his head up and gasped for air. Christy went "MMmmmmmm Daddy, that's starting to feel a LOT better."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.