Dawn's Awakening - Cover

Dawn's Awakening

Copyright© 2005 by Story Smiths

Fourth Awakening

Incest Sex Story: Fourth Awakening - Dawn is a singer-songwriter, the Siren of Suburbia to her fans, but under her English Rose, peaches and cream exterior lurks the soul of a slut. Follow Dawn through the six stages of her sexual awakening, her unique physique allowing her to unlock forbidden doors of desire. Dawn's masochism and size-greed reach their logical conclusion when she is used as a slut in every way she has fantasised, and a few more besides!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I jogged along for the next couple of years, starting to play the occasional gig, and spending time in the studio with Rowan, singing on some of his tunes, which were becoming increasingly popular on the dance scene. I had a few low-key relationships, but never exposed myself emotionally or sexually as had with Leroy. All fairly normal for my age, I suppose.

Just as things were beginning to take off for me, in a small way, I met Bob. We loved each other, deep, true, and tender, for most of the next seven years, but very sadly, I think we just grew apart in the end. Our desires were different. He often said that he wanted me to settle down and have kids with him. In far too many ways, I wasn't ready for that. I loved singing, writing, playing my songs for the growing audiences who seemed to relate to what I had to say. I spent weeks then months in the US... His patience grew thin, we began argue whenever we saw each other. It broke both our hearts for a while, but the end had to come. We're still good mates, Bob and me, and I'll always love him as a gentle, good man who gave me time to learn more about myself, who made me feel safe, and whose loving always gave me pleasure, even if he didn't take me to the dramatic highs I reached with Leroy.

When we parted, there was a sort of a void, or gulf inside me, a yearning for something indefinable, almost certainly sexual, but all I knew for sure was that I needed something, and I needed it with quickly growing hunger. I was deeply frustrated, despite the increasing trappings of riches and fame that came my way. At thirty, I was on top of the world professionally, but in private, I was back to lonely post-gig masturbation sessions in hotel rooms around the world. Perhaps it was partly the loneliness and inexpressible need, but I found that it was taking bigger and bigger toys to satisfy my wants. In the UK, very sweetly, Rowan ordered what I needed from the internet, saving me much embarrassment, except his raised eyebrows when he saw my choices from the catalogues! When I was on tour, toys were a problem. I didn't want US Immigration of customs rootling through my bags and pulling out Big Dongs by the brace! I had to take my personal assistant Claire at least partially into my confidence. She went on many a clandestine shopping trip to adult bookstores across the States. Failing that, the vegetable section at the local supermarket generally came to my rescue.

Just before my fourth US tour, during a routine visit to my doctor, she suggested that not only because I was single again, but also because I hadn't had one done before, it was time for me to take a smear test, just make sure everything was as it should be down there. And have everything else checked out while I was at it. After all, she reasoned, I was unlikely to remain celibate forever! She referred me to a gynaecologist - the best she knew - for a full exam.

Before my appointment, of which I was rather nervous, I took myself to a private health clinic, indulging in their full internal cleansing - a douche and a high colonic. I felt clean as a whistle in body and soul as I entered the Harley Street consulting rooms of my new gynaecologist. She had given me her final appointment of the day, so that I wouldn't be spotted by my adoring public, or the tabloids, while getting my bits checked out.

Maggie was in her late fifties, plump, small, all folds wrinkles and smiles. She looked rather like the actress Miriam Margolyes, and seemed to share some of her wickedly rude sense of humour. She had me in fits of laughter as she asked me the sort of questions all women fear, if they have any kind of sexual history. Because of that, I was able to be pretty frank about my solo sex-life, and give her a brief summary of my adventures with men. I was still giggling when she ushered me to the dreaded gynaecologist's chair, and helped me climb aboard.

"I'm going to give you a full internal examination my dear. It will probably give you some discomfort, if you think it's becoming too much, you must tell me. You don't have to be brave, because this isn't about bravery."

She pulled on a rubber glove, and covered her fingers and hand with KY gel. With my feet up in the stirrups, I was a million miles from being aroused in any way. This was not fun, even if Maggie was. She parted my pubes, lubed up my labia, and began to gently probe. Her fingers were warm, sure, and very slippery. I gradually relaxed as much as one can in that position. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I shifted a little as I felt more fingers enter me.

"I'd like to check on your pelvic muscles Dawn dear; can you clench for me?" Maggie asked.

I obliged, lifting my pelvic floor as I often did when gripping onto a big dildo or veg.

"Well well, excellent, they're in fine trim!" She affirmed, "what ever you're doing, keep it up..." She winked at me, and I giggled. "Now, I need to palpate your cervix. This is the most difficult bit, because I need to put my hand right inside you. Take a deep breath, and then let it out when I tell you. I promise this won't take long." She was briskly reassuring, bless her, and didn't give me time to get flustered. She had already made a cone with her fingers, and now tucked in her thumb.

"Breathe in dear," she told me.

I took the deep breath, as directed, and felt her beginning to penetrate me, sort of spearing my vulva open. She continued to push against me, the pressure increasing quickly.

"Breathe out Dawn... all in one go."

I huffed out the air from my lungs as she thrust, twisting, pressing down towards my inner floor. I felt an incredible stretching, rushing sensation, and my pussy literally swallowed her hand whole in one awesome gulp!

It was like someone had pressed the big red sexy switch inside me. Suddenly I was on fire, sweating, head rolling in helpless completely unanticipated pleasure. An astonished moan broke from my lips.

"Yesssssss..." I gasped, electrified.

"Goodness me!" Maggie exclaimed. "That was quite remarkable! It rarely... I have to ask you this I'm afraid, but has anyone ever done anything like this to you before?"

"N... no... but... I wish they had!" I couldn't help replying. There was something overpoweringly right about the feeling of Maggie's hand inside me. I was dazed, confused...

"Perhaps you've been doing something unusual with all those toys you told me about... What a strange young woman you are Dawn. Gosh... where was I? Quite unexpected... Now, I have to continue the examination, so put those naughty thoughts out of your mind, if you please!"

I giggled, Maggie snorted and avoided my eyes, and the feelings became clearer, better by the second.

I tried, really I tried to ignore the signals, but her hand was like a magic wand lighting me up inside in a way that even Leroy hadn't achieved. Maggie was red, and trying not to laugh again as I squirmed to her unintentional internal caresses.

"By rights you should be protesting..." she said, shaking her head.

I hardly even winced as she took the cervical swab. By the time she was done, I was pretty close, myself!

I groaned as she pulled her hand back, not from the pain that the widening of my vulva should have triggered, but from the exquisite tendrils of bliss that were wrapping themselves around my loins. As her knuckles held me wide, I felt a half-spasm that expelled the remainder of her hand and the hot familiar trickle of near orgasmic arousal. I sobbed with genuine regret as her fingers slid out.

She was shaking her head again, looking puzzled.

"Not the toys then... goodness... this is extremely unusual," she mused, looking at me oddly.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, understandably concerned. Unusual could mean many things, most of them bad.

"Not... wrong exactly. I'm really not sure what to make of it. Would you mind if I... ?" She held up her hand.

"Not at all!" I giggled. I was feeling decidedly light-headed. The whole examination was taking a turn for the surreal.

She slid her fingers back in, and with the same practiced twist sank in wrist deep. I gripped the arms of the chair, trying not to let on how good it felt. She seemed to forage under my womb, down low.

"This is your fornix, Dawn, and here, and not only here, I find a curious phenomena."

She was probing the membranes which had known and learned from Leroy, from generations of vegetables, and more recently from over-sized dildoes. She thrust again, and I jolted, knowing that she must be well over her wrist inside me!

"I can confirm that you have indeed experienced deep penetration, whether by man or object, it matters not, and though this has had some effect on your muscles, which you seem to have looked after rather well, you are naturally... almost unnaturally deep... and elastic. And quite apart from that, when my hand entered you I found that you have an almost uniquely wide pelvic opening... Your bones are like a prototype for a design for painless childbirth! The only times I have encountered anything like this bone conformation have been with much larger women. Truly remarkable... I would like to study this further, if you can put up with me rummaging around inside you?"

"Oh yes... please... no problem at all!" I sighed.

Dear Maggie, as far as I was concerned, she could rummage as long as she liked!

She drew out her hand again, peeled off her rubber glove, and looked for another, but the one she rolled on this time was more than elbow length! I saw it and gulped, but hot trickles of desire were already pooling on the chair. She lubed up, and presented her fingers to my vulva.

"Hmmm... perhaps the first test, just here," she mused.

Her voice had changed. There was a distinct throb that sent my hopes in a new direction. I felt her fingers leave, and then the hard slippery knuckles of her clenched fist settled in the soft centre of my sex, and began to firmly ream it.

With a premonition that this was what I had needed for donkey's years, I let my hips rise to meet her, I uttered a lip-biting sigh as I relaxed for the moment it took to draw Maggie's fist into myself. Behind my move was a hunger I did not know I possessed until that moment.

"Just as I suspected... that wasn't particularly difficult for you, was it?" Asked Maggie.

She was still nominally examining me, but we both knew it was a different kind of potential that she was now seeking.

"It was... actually it was lovely," I confessed, my hips performing a subtle fandango as she kept her clenched fist just inside.

I let out a small, delighted cry as she delved down, unfolding her fingers, probing my softness. I cooed softly with greedy pleasure, then I felt the thickness of her hand moving forwards, deeper, as she found her target. Her wrist was inside me again. I felt her weight bear down, and there was a sudden divine stretching sensation in the very depths of my cunt. My pelvis shuddered and heaved upwards to accommodate the thrust. We gasped simultaneously as I sheathed the first inches of her strong forearm in my tunnel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.