Dawn's Awakening - Cover

Dawn's Awakening

Copyright© 2005 by Story Smiths

Sixth Awakening

Incest Sex Story: Sixth Awakening - Dawn is a singer-songwriter, the Siren of Suburbia to her fans, but under her English Rose, peaches and cream exterior lurks the soul of a slut. Follow Dawn through the six stages of her sexual awakening, her unique physique allowing her to unlock forbidden doors of desire. Dawn's masochism and size-greed reach their logical conclusion when she is used as a slut in every way she has fantasised, and a few more besides!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

I was led, stumbling and not surprisingly, a little weak, through a hidden door to a luxurious en suite bathroom. I was newly drugged, bathed, douched, enema'ed, showered pampered and finally oiled. I felt and smelled wonderful when I was led back to the Playroom about an hour later.

Mistress Lucy had the Japanese girl squirming on her fist, her tight tummy muscles rippling from the strong penetrations. I wanted to be on that fist... Lucy had hardly touched me in all the hours I had been there. Her whip had touched me, her voice had lashed me too, but her hands... those delicate little hands that she sent so deep into her acolytes... I had yet to know their secrets, their skills... When she saw me enter the playroom, Mistress Lucy quickly drew her clenched fist out with a loud 'pop.'

"Miko will tie you up now, in readiness for your next test," said Lucy, evenly, as if none of the weirdness and excitement ever reached her.

I was pushed down on my knees on a thickly padded floor mat. My limbs were arranged, and then held in place as Miko bound me in a magical web of silken ropes. Knots were tied with supple fingers so that they pressed me on acupressure points and erogenous zones. I was soon whimpering with the sweetness of my discomfort and arousal. I went quickly into the zone, where I could feel everything, do nothing, just exist, for sex.

"She's ready for you Mistress Lucy," said Miko, at last.

My bottom was raised high, head on a cushion, my wrists were tightly bound to my ankles, and ropes criss-crossed me in geometrical patterns. I was totally immobilised, totally vulnerable. Perfection. I felt incredible. Fresh surges of drugs were entering my bloodstream, and the only part of me that moved was the constant trickle of warm juice flowing down my thighs from my yearning cunt.

"John has told me about your... unique physique," said Lucy, "so now I'm going to try and see just how far it will allow me to go with you... let's just say that I'm going to explore... your potential." She spoke in her high clear voice, making it sound more like a naughty threat than a promise.

Then, finally, she actually touched me. Her fingers were feather light and delicate as she peeled back my labia, and exposed my clit to a stream of finely blown warm air... and then how sharp were her little fists as she knuckle-massaged my vulva and anus... I moaned softly with pure need. She thrust against my spread and swollen pussy, aiming downwards. I gasped as she entered me easily, sliding satisfyingly into my quaking tunnel. She drew back to the rim, thrusting again, twisting her fist in a swooping interior caress. I could already tell that her skill in this perversion was phenomenal, surpassing John, Jenny, even Justine. Only Maggie could have matched Lucy for pure technique, though she would have fallen far short of the teenage dominatrix's imagination. She slid deeper, easily still; I felt what I guessed to be the thickening of her forearm. I wanted to thrust back onto her, to ride her fist to paradise, but the only places I could actually move were inside my body, because the rest was so tightly bound. I found that I was milking her arm with my vaginal muscles, something Jenny had taught me, helping that slim arm to slowly submerge.

"Mmmm... Mistress Lucy..." I sighed. I took a deep breath, held it, and then let it out. The fist surged, leading the arm deeper. Now I could feel it extending me, crawling into deeper recesses. I shuddered, close to cumming. I wished I could see how deep Lucy really was. I could feel her pressing my tummy, fingers reaching, probing, massaging and working the weirdly elastic tissue of my fornix. I supposed that the muscle relaxant was keeping my muscles from tensing up, or perhaps it was just me, all along!

The deeper Lucy reached into me, the trippier and stranger I felt. I began to have awesome erotic visions, like movies playing on my eyelids. Lucy was climbing into me, diving in... both arms, then her head expanding my vulva, her beautiful, emotionless face distorted and squeezed, slippery wet as she swam deeper, breast-stroking her way towards my harshly pounding heart... There was pain somewhere, at the apex of her ever-lengthening thrusts. My tunnel was alive in every nerve, but almost slack around her thin arm. It allowed her to reach way back, under my cervix, working on that place Maggie had found that first phenomenal time in Harley Street. I was so lost in sensation that I was barely human. She was feeling my cunt in places no woman was supposed to have, except, apparently, me!

"Oh... My... God!" I heard Jenny whisper. I groaned as Lucy pulled back and thrust, twisting, her fist seeking my utter limits. She leaned on her arm, forcing it in further, a few millimetres, not much now...

"Superb," I heard her murmur. She actually seemed pleased with me, and that thrilled me too.

I became aware that she had stopped thrusting. Her fist was wiggling from side to side somewhere where it made me a bit breathless. Apart from that, an intense sensual glow had engulfed me. I heard shuffling feet, hushed exclamations...

"Do you know why I've stopped thrusting Dawn?" Lucy asked. The steel was back in her voice.

"B... because I can't take any more, Mistress?"

"We both know that's not strictly true, slut. I've stopped because my arm is bent at the elbow, and that means I can't fit any more of my forearm into you. Do you understand what that means now?"

I understood in a flood of astonished comprehension. Surely, no one was that deep... it was physically impossible... wasn't it? So this was what Maggie had meant, this was what my weird inner conformation had led me to. I felt incredibly full, but not in pain, not struggling, just... happy, fulfilled... when Lucy drew back and thrust again, I felt the angle of her elbow straining at my vulva... so it was really true...

"Oh Mistress Lucy... oh God... you're elbow deep in my c... in my cunt!" I gasped in belief and joy. As if to signal this momentous personal event, deep pulsing spasms suddenly gripped me, and Lucy's arm. I needed no flick to my clit, because Miko had left a hard silk knot pressing against it. My nipples were similarly stimulated. Lucy pulled and pushed, almost turning me inside out as my internal paroxysms gripped her, I lowed like a cow, my body almost motionless on the surface as it convulsed within, muscles rippling up and down the entire length of her forearm. Only my shrill cries and flexing fingers and toes betrayed my ecstasy to the audience.

She fucked the orgasms out of me until I went floppy, and then she slowed and drew back until just her fist was still inside me.

"Now we have some idea of how deep you are, let's try another direction," Lucy purred greedily, and something told me this more than anything was what she had been looking forward to. A sense of longing and dread seeped into my brain.

"For this, we need the chair," told her assistants.

Miko came forward and I had another blissful tranced-out near-orgasm as she untied me, caressing the blood back into numb limbs. Eddie and Pete appeared and lifted me bodily into a gynaecologist's chair that had been wheeled in from somewhere.

"You doing' great Dawn... still feeling' good? Do you need anything'?" Eddie asked softly, he ran a huge finger down my cheek, affectionately, and gave me another one of his wonderfully intimate winks.

"Just some water... and maybe a puff on something..." I said, touched by his concern. As I was strapped into the chair, he returned with the refreshments I had requested. I was so high, so incredibly high on what was happening, what had been done to me, what was about to be done, on everything. I wanted to kiss Eddie, to thank him, but I could only purse my lips and mwaahh at him. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, with a languid but unstoppable progress from one extreme to the next. I thought of Maggie, of course, I thought of how this journey had begun. I sensed I was on the brink of some kind of personal enlightenment, or nirvana - either or both would do! Was this what I had been instinctively building up to since sex began for me at the age of eight?

My wrists and ankle were secured, legs parted wide. My cunt was still slightly open from the fisting. I could feel air inside it. An operating theatre trolley was wheeled alongside the gyno chair. Upon it, laid out neatly, was an array of alarmingly big dildoes of rubber and glass, and a hugely over-sized speculum. I gulped with alarm, and made myself look away. Lucy had taught me a lot about pain... was it for this? But just then, she returned her fist to my cunt, and I mewed with pleasure. This time, instead of plunging ever deeper, she swabbed from side to side, caressing the walls of the main chamber, pushing at them, expanding me width-wise, soon she was leaning hard against the protesting muscles while I winced a bit, and tried to relax as much as I could. With subtle expertise, she widened me until her fist was able to glide in and out, barely touching the sides! I expected her to slip her other hand in, as Jenny had done the last time we had sex, but instead, she reached for the huge stainless steel speculum, which was so big the curved shiny shanks of it looked like boot-stretchers! I felt more than just a tingle of fear.

"You're about to have another little treat, Dawn. I'm going you're going to be the first woman to try my new horse speculum." Lucy saw the doubt in my eyes. "You should be very grateful, it's not every girl who has a chance like this," she said, teasing me icily.

She took a big bottle of Eros and squirted perhaps half a pint of it straight into my pussy. I couldn't help giggling; it was cool, and tickled like liquid feathers. She squirted the rest of the bottle onto the speculum. It looked brutally huge in her tiny hands. Smiling privately top herself, she lowered the shiny domed head of the beast to my labia, and began to push it into the space she had created with her fist. It felt cold at first, and I found I was tightening on it. To counter act this, Lucy rubbed her thumb over my clit until the swirling caresses relaxed me again. The speculum was quite bit thicker than Lucy's arm, but she'd done a fantastic job on me, and it wasn't long before it began to slowly slide in, deeper and deeper, I could only writhe and gasp at the feeling of it's hardness spreading me open until a foot of it must have been buried, hard against my cervix, holding the walls a long way apart. I clenched and released upon it, and found that I could hold it in fairly comfortably. There were hand-grips on the arms of the chair, I grasped them in readiness.

Lucy began to turn a little lever, like winding up a grandfather clock. I felt the callipers begin to separate. There was a disturbing hush in the room. All eyes were on me, between my legs. I wondered what they were thinking, what they thought of me. Did they see me as Dawn, the singer, out of her depth - no pun intended! Did they see me as a dirty pain-slut, and size-freak too far-gone to enjoy normal sex? Did they see me as an apprentice to dark sexual arts? Perhaps I was all of these, and a little more. At first the speculum expanded fairly easily. After all, I was easily capable of taking a man's fist, clenched, in there. I felt a quite gentle but insistent pressure that made me feel inexorably fuller. My heart settled into a fast but steady rhythm. So far, so good!

Then the pressure increased suddenly, and I heard a sharp metallic 'snick.'

"I've just engaged the ratchet," said Lucy. "From now on, each click you hear equals one millimetre of additional stretch."

O my Lord... was this really happening to me, Dawn Anderson? Strapped into a gynaecologist's chair, sex gaping obscenely around a HORSE speculum, for God's sake, watched by a dozen naked, masturbating men who had already fucked me half to death, two freakishly fist addicted women, and a witchy little teenage Dominatrix?

CLICK, CLICK. CLICK, CLICK... CLICKKK!

"Uuuuuuhhhh... fuuuckk!" I exclaimed.

"Observe gentlemen, by now most of the women I've stretched would be screaming out their safe-word. Dawn, as you can see is still comparatively comfortable... aren't you Dawn?"

I nodded, it was true... it didn't actually hurt yet, not so as I would call it hurt anyway.

CLICK CLICK CLICK... CLICKK... CLLLICCCKK!!

"Gnnnnhhhh... that... IS... tight!" I panted. It was getting very difficult. Beads of sweat broke out on my forehead.

"We've added a centimetre Dawn... well done... now, breathe with it, like Jenny has taught you... pant... go on... like Lamaze... and if you can, flex your pelvic floor." Lucy's voice was beginning to throb strangely. She wanted this! She wanted to do it to me as much as I wanted it done! Now understood I wanted to feel it... my limit... wherever that was. Perhaps I was a special treat for her, she certainly was an incredible treat for me! I panted, and managed to flex just a fraction.

CLICK... CLICK... CLICK... CLICK... CLICK...

Another five millimetres, and the strain around my vulva was beginning to burn into the muscles. A dull, heavy pain washed slowly through me. I groaned as I panted, animal sounds catching in my throat.

CLICKCLICKCLICK...

"AAAHHHHhhhhhh"

CLICK... "ooohhhh goooooooodddd!" CLICK!!

"Another centimetre... you truly are a wonder, Dawn... and in case all of you wonder why we're doing this... its for our pleasure, boys and girls, nothing more... for my pleasure and...

CLICK... CLICK...

"Dawn's... and...

CLICK!

"Yours." Lucy waxed philosophical as she became more aroused. She smiled at me, a glistening rictus of sexual intrigue. She cocked an eyebrow. I nodded.

CLICK CLICK CLICK... CLICK...

"OH FUCK IT'S STRETCHING MEEEEE!!!" I wailed.

"It's supposed to Dawn my sweet... you know that... would you like more?"

"YESSSSS... YESSSSSS..." Had I really said yes?

CLICK CLICK CLICK!!

"That's three centimetres we've gained... your cunt is now eleven centimetres across... I need to check you inside... I can put my hand right into the speculum... can you see? John, fetch a mirror... Dawn should see what we've made of her!" Lucy was definitely very excited now, her voice had warmed and quickened. Occasionally a hand would stray between her thighs to caress herself.

John brought the mirror, and Lucy stood back, though her eyes never seemed to leave my cunt, which I could now see. It was a frightening and yet wonderful sight. I was spread so wide I could see right up to my cervix, which winked back at me lewdly as I flexed it. The steel shanks held me in a viciously sexy stretch, my cunt ached so much tears were in my eyes, but Lucy had taught me that I could live with pain, I could make it my friend, I could make love to it.

Lucy reached down, and I watched with bewilderment as she actually put her forearm into the oddly moulded interior of the speculum. She was in me, and yet I couldn't feel her at all, until she caressed the exposed skin of my gossamer walls. I whimpered, tears leaking from my eyes.

"See... my fist is unhindered... Eddie, come here."

The big black man appeared before me, his grin a little troubled. Bless him. He was worried for me, worried that I might be hurting, which I was, but only as much as I liked. I winked at him to reassure him that I was OK.

"Can you fit your arm into the speculum?"

"I can try Lucy-girl... I sure would like to try..."

I felt a sort of commotion down below. I hardly noticed Lucy leaving my cunt, but Eddie's fist was huge in comparison. I whined as I felt his knuckles on the exposed membranes, but his hand disappeared inside me with ridiculous ease!

I had been in the zone since the clicks began, and now the sensations were beginning to magnify out of all proportion to my known reality. Eddie had fitted his fist and half his forearm into me, and I could only just feel him. Then he swirled his fingers around my cervix, and I remembered that this was sex. A hot gush trickled from me. I bit my lip, the semi-orgasm was excruciatingly painful... and gave me a hint of what I now faced.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.