Boldness - Cover

Boldness

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Brenda, a varsity high school cheerleader, gets her father to take her to an away football game. On the way home, she seduces him into fucking her. It's the beginning of a forbidden sexy affair between a lusty daughter and her willing father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Robert had never thought he'd do such a thing. But, now that it had happened, he'd never have had it any other way. It was an amazing turn in his life, and he had to admit that Brenda had been the one who'd made it happen. It was amazing that the moment his daughter, Brenda, asked him to fuck her, Robert immediately thought to himself that there was no way. There was absolutely no way that he was going to get his hard cock out and slide it inside his own young daughter's pussy. But, that was before he found himself in that unbelievably erotic and seductive situation where his beautiful sexy young daughter was sitting there beside him in the car, looking as hot as she ever had in her cheerleader's outfit, and she'd just looked into Robert's eyes and asked him to make love to her. His response wasn't what he'd have thought it would be.

When Brenda hadn't gotten the ready response to her request for Robert to fuck her, she'd pulled up the top of her cheerleader's outfit and there were her full B-cup breasts encased in the cups of her sports bra. The nipples were clearly hard and poking out, and Brenda had a very nice cleavage. Brenda reached over, taking Robert's hand and placing it over her breast. His cock pumped into full hardness in response to the intimate touch of Brenda's tit and then she reached down to his crotch, caressing and rubbing his hardon until she could tell that her father was going to give her what she wanted. He nearly always did, only this time he was going to give her a big hard cock up inside her horny young teenage pussy. This time Brenda was going to get far more than she'd ever gotten from her father, Robert, before.

Robert had been watching and gradually had begun to sexually desire his own daughter for some time. Actually, he'd noticed how her body had begun to develop breasts, rounded hips and the shape of a young woman as soon as she'd entered puberty. That had been 3 or 4 years ago and ever since he'd increasingly wanted to fuck her. Now he was finally going to realize what he'd been fantasizing about for all that time. And, little did he know that the reason Brenda was propositioning him sexually like this was because she'd been sharing a similar fantasy about him for at least two years.

Robert hadn't brought a blanket or anything like that, not really anticipating that on their way home from the game, Brenda would ask him to fuck her. He reached over, feeling his cock jutting hard against the material of his briefs, and he lifted the soft cups of Brenda's sports bra off and up above her breasts. He couldn't believe the sexy tits that were revealed to his gaze when the cups of her bra came up. Her nipples were both dark and sexy and Brenda had the finest set of tits on a girl of her age that he'd ever seen. He knew they had to be real because if she'd had breast implants, he'd certainly have known about it. He laughed to himself, if Brenda had had breast implants, he'd have had to pay for them. And, that hadn't happened, he was sure of it.

"Baby, let's get in the backseat," Robert suggested as he climbed out on his side and climbed into the vacant backseat. Brenda was there alongside him in no time at all, and they picked up immediately where they'd left off in the front seat.

"Daddy, please give me your big cock; I want you so badly," Brenda cooed as she looked into Robert's eyes and he saw the convincing fire of lusty desire burning there hotly. "I'm so horny for you, Daddy," Brenda said as she reached up, cupping both of her naked breasts as they were bare from Robert lifting her sports bra off of them earlier. Robert's cock was already fully hard in his pants and he leaned over, cupping Brenda's naked left breast, locking his lips over the hard nipple and he could hardly wait to feel not only Brenda's breasts in his lips but his cock buried deep inside her hot young teenage pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Daddy, yes, yes, suck my tits, baby," Brenda moaned as she loved the hotness of having her naked nipple in her father's lips. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, mmmmmmmmmm," Brenda moaned and she felt her pussy growing wetter from having her father's lips on her nipple and his hand caressing and playing with her other exposed breast. Robert spent a few minutes licking and playing with Brenda's hard nipples and her sexy rounded breasts and then he spread her legs and buried his face in between them, licking and fingering her pussy to get her fully wet and ready for his hard cock. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooo, yesssssss, eat me, Daddy, lick me good, baby," Brenda moaned as she bucked her pussy up towards Robert's face, feeling an orgasm quickly building in her pussy from her hot arousal and her father's mother on her sexy-needy body.

"Fuck me, Daddy, oh please, fuck me," Brenda moaned as she exploded in an orgasm from her Dad's lips licking her. Then, as Robert could hear Brenda moaning and feel her pussy pushed firmly against his face, he moved back up over his daughter's lewdly naked body, took his hard cock in his hand and he stroked himself back and forth a few times in hot anticipation of the sexy young pussy he was about to fuck. Robert rubbed the head of his cock in Brenda's wet pussy lips and then he aimed his cockhead straight into the tight pink lips of her pussy and pushed forward. He hadn't even stopped to ask her if this was what she really wanted; at that point, he figured she'd initiated this whole affair and she'd verbally begged him to fuck her and now he was giving her just what she'd asked him for.

Brenda was lying back against the door of the car, her legs were spread and her father, Robert, had his cock positioned right at the lips of her young hot pussy. She looked into her father's eyes, and let him know once again what she wanted. "Yes, Daddy, this is what I want, yes, yes," Brenda said as she felt her father lean forward, pushing his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh, yes, give it all to me, Daddy," Brenda said as she spread her legs even further apart, loving the feeling of her father's big thick cock filling her pussy.

Robert pushed firmly into Brenda, his cockhead spreading her pussy and he felt her hot wet tightness allowing him inside her and firmly grasping his big hardon. She felt so good. Robert pushed firmly into her about two inches deep, then pulled out slightly and began entering her pussy again until he felt his cockhead hit bottom on the third inward stroke. Then, Robert kept his cock buried inside Brenda's tight pussy and loved the hotness of her body holding his dick inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm," Brenda moaned as she felt her father's cock spread her tight pussy and completely fill her. She loved it; she'd finally realized her long-time personal secret desire of having her own father fuck her. She'd been wanting this moment for a long time. Now it was happening. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me good, baby," Brenda said as she offered her right breast for her father to suck and play with as he fucked her.

Robert couldn't believe how wanton and hot Brenda was being with him. She'd seduced him and now she was egging him on to give her the hottest fuck possible.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm gonna give you all the hard cock you can handle, girl," Robert said, and he cupped Brenda's naked asscheeks in his hands and then he really started to pound his cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned and thrashed underneath him, but he had her fully impaled on his thick hardness, and he loved how hot and wet her pussy felt as he buried his big cock in her pussy over and over.

Then, Brenda exploded in another orgasm, and when Robert knew she was getting off, he whammed his cock in and out powerfully, suddenly feeling his own climax exploding. He buried his cock inside Brenda's pussy, knowing that she probably wouldn't get pregnant from the very first time he fucked her. Or at least he hoped not. He smiled as he lay there on top of Brenda, his cock fully inside her and his jism seeping deep into her young pussy.


Chapter 2

Robert could hardly bring himself to believe that he had actually fucked Brenda, his own teenage daughter, there on the side of the road the night before when she'd propositioned him and begged him to make love to her. Yeah, he'd often fantasized about it and jacked off wanting it to be a reality, but now it was. The reality had been so much better than the fantasy had ever been. The moment he and Brenda had pulled the car over and then when Brenda asked him if he'd fuck her, Robert could hardly believe it was happening. Then, when they got into the backseat and he actually got Brenda nearly undressed and then mounted her and began fucking his own daughter, the reality hit him that this was the most erotic experience he'd ever had. Brenda took his cock and she fucked him as good as he gave it. They'd actually fucked twice and then Robert had gone down on her and licked her creampie before they cleaned each other up a bit and headed on home.

The next morning, Robert's wife had left the house early and that left Robert and Brenda alone in the house. Little did the mother/wife realize that Robert and her daughter had just become lovers and she was giving them a clear advantage to enjoy the lusty sexual relationship they'd just discovered with each other. Robert got out of bed after he heard his wife's car leave the driveway and he walked down to Brenda's bedroom on the same floor and softly pushed her bedroom door open. He walked in, letting the door partly close but keeping it just barely open in case someone came into the house downstairs.

"Good morning, baby," Robert said as he bent over Brenda's sleeping body there under the sheets in her bed. He didn't know what to expect when he pulled the sheet back since he'd never seen Brenda last night after they'd kissed just outside the door of the garage that led into the house. He'd kissed Brenda and she'd hotly kissed him back as he covered her left breast with his hand and squeezed it firmly. He'd felt the nipple harden again in response and Robert had known there was a lot more ahead of what they'd enjoyed that night for the first time.

"Brenda, I want some more of that sweet wet pussy you gave me last night," Robert said as he pulled her sheet down off her upper body and saw that she was sleeping in a simple sleep shirt that just barely came down to her pussy. Robert leaned over, kissing Brenda and letting his hand flick over her breasts, bringing her nipples to instant hardness in arousal. He then let his right hand slide downward until it was between her thighs and at the vee of her legs, he found the hot wet sweet pussy lips he'd thought about all last night.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, Daddy, please, give me your big dick again, please," Brenda asked as she sat up, lifted her sleep shirt up over her head and then leaned over to take Robert's already hard cock in her hands to suck it while Robert was caressing her pussy. Brenda's hot wet mouth felt so good on Robert's cock and she was stroking his cock shaft and caressing his nuts, too. Then, when Robert began rubbing and getting Brenda's pussy all wet and horny again, she began moaning even with her father's cock in her mouth. Then, Brenda couldn't take it any longer, and she took his cock out of her mouth and said, "Oh, Daddy, you're such a naughty tease. Please, give me your big dick right now, baby," and Brenda spread her legs, lying back naked there in front of him, offering her entire body for his sexual pleasure.

"I will right now, baby," Robert said as he moved up on the bed with Brenda lying there naked under him, and he stroked his cock up and down a few times and then moved on top of his teenage daughter. He aimed the swollen head of his hard cock in between her pussy lips and then he pushed forward, feeling the hot tightness of her cunt lips spreading and allowing the thick hardness of his cock to enter her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yeah, please fuck me, Daddy," Brenda moaned as she felt Robert push inside her powerfully and he quickly had her pussy impaled on his cock and then he slid fully inside her as he leaned over, kissing her nipples and then her lips before he looked into her eyes and said, "Brenda, I love you so much, baby," and then Robert pulled his ass back, letting his big thick cock slide out of her until only the crown of his cock remained firmly inside her pussy.

"Fuck me, Daddy, oh yes, yes, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me soooo good, Daddy," Brenda said as she loved the sexy feeling of having her father's engorged cock filling her horny pussy from top to bottom. She loved the feeling of knowing she turned her Daddy on and she loved how hot and how sexy he was while he was making love to her. She smiled and flipped her legs up over her father's back, hooking her ankles and she began rutting up with him, bringing his cock back inside her pussy even before his inward thrusts filled her up again. She laughed to herself as she wondered what all her girlfriends would think if they saw her naked with her Daddy, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and she began to wonder if it was possible to get her father to give her a baby sometime in the months to come.

Robert continued to fuck in and out of Brenda's tight pussy and he could feel the pressure growing in his balls rapidly as her tight young pussy firmly grasped his cock and quickly brought him to the point of ejaculation. As he was nearing climax, he heard Brenda moaning and her bucking underneath him became more and more urgent. Robert could tell that while he was just about to cum; Brenda was also bringing herself to an orgasm while he was fucking her. Robert leaned higher up over his teenage daughter's pussy impaled on his cock and he was steadily thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy as he heard her begin moaning in climax. He kept on pounding her tight pussy and then he felt his cum starting as he buried his cock fully inside her pussy and kept it there, letting his cum spurt plentifully inside her body.

When Robert had finished cumming, he remaining inside Brenda's pussy and he kissed her and then kissed her sexy dark nipples until he felt his daughter moving underneath him again. His cock responded and before he even realized it, he was fully hard and he was soon driving his cock in and out of Brenda's tight young pussy until he spurted a second full cumload deep inside her pussy.

Robert finally pulled out of Brenda's pussy and licked her pussy clean of his cum and her juices before he and her both showered and got dressed for the day. Ah, what delights the weekend might yet hope for them both.


Chapter 3

Robert and Brenda found their new sexual relationship rapidly developing into something more than either of them probably expected. Brenda had asked her father to fuck her that first time in a desire to simply have sex with the man she'd grown up calling Daddy and who she thought was one of the sexiest men she knew. She'd never thought far enough ahead to plan on actually having an ongoing sexual relationship that he and her could enjoy and delight in on a continuous basis.

Robert had fucked Brenda that first time and then he'd taken her sexually in her own bedroom the next morning. But, as the days and weeks passed, he and Brenda began to do more and more things with each other while her mom and Robert's wife was totally ignorant that her own daughter and her husband were intimately involved. Robert knew he and Brenda could never be caught fucking or playing around sexually, but there was also an edge of adventure to caressing and touching Brenda in close proximity to his wife. He'd even gone into Brenda's room one night while his wife was already in the bed, and Brenda had pulled his erection out of his boxers and sucked on his hard thick cock until he almost came. She stopped short of sucking him off, but she told Robert she'd finish that job the next morning. Sure enough, the next morning after her mother had left for work, she'd waited in bed for Robert and he'd joined her and let her suck him and then he'd mounted her and fucked her until he spurted his cumload deep inside her young tight pussy.

One afternoon shortly after that, Robert came home and went upstairs to change into some more casual clothes than the ones he'd worn to work. He'd stuck his head outside the back patio doors and told his wife he was home and she was lying out there in her two-piece swimsuit, getting some sun. He noticed Brenda doing something in the family room, and Robert had an instant hardon the moment he saw her in a sexy cotton top and loosely fitting short skirt.

Robert left off his boxers and just put on some athletic shorts and a muscle shirt too, and then he came back downstairs to find Brenda still there in the family room. He looked out the large double doors leading into the patio area and the backyard, and he could still see his wife lying there soaking up some sun. She might get up and come into the house at any moment to see what he and Brenda were doing. He knew she didn't want to do that.

Robert motioned for Brenda to come over behind the couch where he was and when she walked up to him, Robert turned his sexy daughter around so she could see her mother there in the lawn chair. He quickly kissed Brenda, sliding his tongue in her lips as she responded to the hotness of his kiss, then he gently pushed his daughter forward over the back of the couch, flipped the short skirt up over her ass and hooked a finger into the crotch of Brenda's thong, pulling it to the side, exposing her naked shaved pussy underneath. Then, he grabbed his hardon and aimed it straight forward into Brenda's exposed wet pussy. With one lunge forward, Robert impaled his teenage daughter on the hardness of his erect cock and he pushed forward, feeling her pussy giving way to the invasion of his hardness as she moaned in the hot lustiness of being taken by her father while her mother was just there on the other side of that door.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Daddy, yes, you naughty naughty man," Brenda moaned underneath her breath, not wanting to moan as loudly as she felt like doing but unable not to let her father know how amazingly arousing this was to actually be filled with his cock while her mother was there within visual range of the two of them coupled at the groin and beginning a naughty incestuous fuck.

"Oh yeah, Brenda, you're the naughty one. With that sassy little shaved pussy of yours and I can feel how wet you were before I'd even touched you," Robert said as he pushed strongly forward inside Brenda and felt her tight wet young pussy accepting each inch of his hardon as he thrust forward without any restraint. Robert loved the fact that he was actually fucking his daughter and his wife could easily turn around and see them, instantly knowing something was up when she'd see him hunching back and forth towards their daughter's backside. He knew he didn't want her to catch them, but that excitement of knowing she might made the fact that he was driving his cock into their daughter's teenage pussy all that much hotter.

Robert slid his cock in and out just a few times and got it totally wet and lubricated with Brenda's plentiful pussy juices and then he bent over, cupping his daughter's rounded tits in his hands as he began to smoothly slide in and out of her firmly clasping hot pussy. Brenda couldn't keep from moaning. It was not only a turn-on for her Dad to be doing this, but Brenda thought it was a huge sexual rush to realize that her father was actually fucking her while her mother was there in plain view just outside the patio door.

Robert kept on pounding his cock in and out of Brenda's pussy and the sounds of his cock fucking her wet pussy were amazingly loud. The smell of her horny pussy and her father's cock fucking was so powerful that Brenda knew her mother would be able to smell the sex that had occurred here when she came back into the house.

Robert continued to thrust into Brenda's young horny pussy and she began to cum within just a few minutes. She kept her moans at a level where her mother didn't get alerted to what they were doing and then just minutes later, Robert felt his orgasm exploding and he slid his cock in and out of Brenda's tight pussy a few more times and then stayed buried deep inside her as he poured a huge load of his cum deep inside her pussy. Then, he slid out, licked Brenda's pussy clean of her juices and his cum, and flipped her skirt back down after adjusting her thong and they both walked outside together as though nothing at all had happened.


Chapter 4

Robert and Brenda let their new-found intimate relationship blossom and flourish in the days and weeks after that. Little did Robert know that not only did Brenda want this hot lusty sexual relationship with her father, but she also wanted his baby. Robert had known that Brenda was on birth control because he and her mother had known that their teenage daughter was sexually active and they didn't need an unwanted pregnancy in the family. But, not only had they not bargained for Brenda deciding she wanted to be knocked up, but Robert sure hadn't thought that she'd decide not only to go off her Pill, but that she'd do it with him on purpose.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.