Family Groupings - Cover

Family Groupings

Copyright© 2005 by Naked Sailor

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A family in mourning establishes a new dynamic through love, incest and play. Romance adds new members to the group.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The Saturday morning sun fell across the three sleeping forms, on Sean's bed. Legs entwined, arms about one another, they presented a picture of youthful innocence, that belied the previous night's activity. The covers were kicked off, onto the floor, and the sun glinted on Sean's copper hair, and in the golden bushes, at the junctions of the girl's thighs. Sean opened his eyes, without moving, then closed them again. A smile wreathed his face, as his situation enveloped him, in content. He lay, planning the day. Now that he had fucked the girls, there was room in his mind for other things. The tape the previous night, had reminded him, he hadn't checked the boat, since four weeks earlier, with his father. Now he had really taken his father's place; in places he hadn't known existed. He hoped his other responsibilities were as pleasant to fulfill, though he doubted they would be. His first thought was to take the girls out sailing, then decided to check with Maggie first. He realized, that this was his first thought of her, since arriving home, from dropping her at her office. He wondered if this meant he would no longer be interested in sex with her, but quickly found out, that thinking about her, could still make his cock rise. Well, they could still go down, and check out the boat. With a value of over $1,750,000, it seemed to him, it would be one of his major concerns. The family could not afford to lose it, through his neglect. The only thing bigger was the house, and houses didn't deteriorate nearly as quickly as boats. He remembered one of his father's favorite sayings: 'A boat starts to sink the minute you put it in the water, and only maintenance slows it down.' That settled, he turned his thoughts to just enjoying the company, in his bed.

It was an hour later, when next there was a stirring on the bed. One of the girls raised her head, and looked across Sean, at her sister. Her face was hidden, so one could not be sure, whether it was Julie or Toni. Whichever it was, she sat up and reached across, to shake her sister's shoulder, slightly. Julie flinched, and looked at Toni, over Sean's shoulder.

"What time is it?"

"About nine, I think."

"Should we wake Sean?"

"I'm awake, Julie. How are you two, this morning?"

"Satisfied, how about you, Julie?"

"For now. Sean, be sure and ask me again, later, though. I may change my mind. Toni too. We never stay satisfied, very long."

"Great! Neither do I. I have a hard-on most of the time, up 'til now."

"Good, 'cause now you've got two of us, to keep satisfied. Daddy could, and you're younger, so maybe you can do it too."

"I'll do my best, 'cause I love both of you, and fucking you is a blast. I love eating you too. I may have to stick to that, today. My prick is a little sore, from all the rubbing last night."

"We've got some salve, which Daddy kept in our room, for that. He said he got sore, because we were so tight. He wasn't complaining, though. He always said, he loved our tight pussies, and I believe it, 'cause he was always kissing them."

"I know how he felt. I want to kiss them, right now. I wish I could figure out, how too eat you both, at once!"

"Can we show you? Daddy, and Toni, and I figured it out, one night."

"You won't think Julie, and I are bossing you around, will you?"

"You two can teach me anything you want. No lectures though, lab classes only. Now show me how to eat two pussies, at once."

"It's kind of weird looking, and we won't be too comfortable, but it is possible. We'll show you, but afterwards, we'll show you something else, just as good".

The girls untangled themselves, and let go of Sean's prick, to go over to his futon, for the cushions, which they brought back to the bed. They folded them, and piled them up, to form a pile that was a couple of feet high. While Toni held the pile in place, Julie placed her hips across the pile, facing down to the bed, which pointed her pussy at the ceiling. She spread her legs to both sides, as widely as she could. When she was properly positioned, Toni went to the free side of the pile, and positioned herself the same way, with her legs crossing Julie's. Their bushes mingled, where their mons' touched, and their clits were almost touching. Sean came over, and looked down on the twin cunts, which looked like one, placed against a mirror. He grinned, and buried his face in the glistening flesh, offered him, and found he could, indeed, eat two pussies at once. In fact, he discovered he could even get both clits against his tongue, at the same time. He nuzzled, and licked them, a few minutes, then took pity on them, for the uncomfortable position they were in, and removed his mouth, and helped them get settled down, on their backs, on the bed. He tossed the cushions back, toward the futon frame, and lay down between the girls.

"You're right, it is weird. We won't do it that way again, it's too contrived, to be fun. You can't lose yourself in what you're feeling."

"We don't get much out of it, either. It takes too much concentration, to stay in position. We can't really get into it."

"Julie, why don't we show him the other way."

"Right! Sean, all you have to do is lay at the side of the bed, on your side. We'll do all the rest."

Sean did as instructed, while Julie lay down on her side, almost at a right angle to him, with her face at his crotch, her one hand cupping his balls, and the other gripping his shaft. Toni placed one leg under Sean' head, with his face in her cunt, and her face between Julie's legs, as deep in her cunt, as she could force it. Sean fastened his lips to the opening of Toni's hole, and rammed his tongue into her, as far as he could extend it. They formed a triangle with all facing into the other's crotches. When they were all positioned, Julie gave the go-ahead;

"'Okay', let's go. I'm so hot, I'm about to come, in anticipation."

At this, they all started to lick and suck, whatever was closest to their face. Julie took the head of Sean's prick in her mouth, and sucked, to pull the rest of it in, then ran her tongue round, and round, his shaft. A few minutes later, when he shot his first load, into her mouth, Toni and Julie changed places, to let Sean eat Julie, and Toni get a taste of Sean's cum. After Sean shot his second load, into Toni's mouth, both girls came again, and their mingled cums drooled out of all their openings. All three rolled onto their backs, with their heads in the nearest lap, and whooped their laughter into the morning sunshine.

"Why did you guys switch places, in the middle of everything?"

"We always share. This morning it was your prick, last night I left Toni downstairs, alone with you, 'cause she gave me first crack at you, in our room."

"We've done that ever since that week-end, on the boat. We learned that we didn't need to be jealous of each other, 'cause jealousy is only a kind of greed."

"On the boat that week-end, what wasn't on the tape, was that Toni ate my pussy, before she went in to Daddy, for her night alone with him. She offered to, I didn't ask."

"Well, didn't you do the same for me, the next night?"

"Why'd you do it, Toni?"

"I didn't want Julie to feel left out, or that I didn't love her. We always trusted each other, but after that, we knew that nothing could make us jealous again. If Daddy hadn't taught us, I don't know where else we could have learned."

"I wonder where he learned? Well, it doesn't matter now. He passed it along to you, and now, you can teach me. We've got all week-end, for the first few lessons. Right now we ought to get up, and do a few things. I want to go to the boat, and check it out. Nobody's been there, since Dad went on his last trip. You'all want to go?"

"What I want now, is another shower. You comin' Toni?"

"Sure sis, Sean, we'll see you in a few minutes, and get some breakfast. 'kay?"

"I'll take a shower too, as soon as I straighten up, a little."

Julie and Toni left for their room, and a shower, while Sean picked up the Futon cushions, and replaced them on the frame, straightened the sheets, on his bed, and spread the covers, from the floor. Then he went downstairs to the den, and gathered the two, silk gowns from the floor, crumpled them in his fist, and held them to his face. He inhaled the fragrance of the girls, and felt a wave of love, that he couldn't remember feeling for them, before this weekend. No longer were they, just his bratty kid sisters. Now they were a part of him, and his responsibilities. He went upstairs, with the gowns held to his face, and laid them on the bed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. He stepped in, and was soon enjoying the soothing effect, of the warm water, on his tender prick. When he was done, he stepped out, and dried himself, got out some clothes, and started to dress. Just as he was stepping into his jeans, the door opened, and the girls walked in. Julie had a jar in one hand, and it's cap, in the other. They approached him, and Toni dipped two fingers in the jar. With the other hand she shucked down his shorts, and held his prick, while she carefully rubbed on the salve. When she was done, she raised his shorts, laughed a quick laugh, took the jar from her sister, and handed it to him.

"You keep it in here, Sean. You will need it again. Now finish dressing, and we'll see you, in the kitchen."

Julie picked up their gowns, and followed her sister out. Toni went downstairs, to the kitchen, while Julie detoured to their room, to hang up the gowns. Then she went downstairs, to help Toni, with the meal. When Sean came into the kitchen, he was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, as were the girls. They were obviously wearing their other sets of Frederick's underwear. The breakfast was just coming off the stove, and going onto plates. Sean pitched in, and got out silver and glasses, poured juice, and spread mats at the counter. The girls were pleased to have the help, for before now, Sean would not have thought to help out, like that.

"We'd like to go to the boat with you, Sean. Maybe we can help. We'll, at least, stay out of the way. We'd like to spend some time there, to remember Daddy, before we finally let him go. That week-end we spent aboard, with him, was the best time of our lives. Can we go with you?"

"Sure. Say, don't you have your learner permits? With me along, you can drive, if you want to. One of you each way."

"How'll we decide this time, Toni? Toss for it?"

"How 'bout Rock-Scissors-Paper?"

"'Okay'. Ready? One, two, three!"

They shook their fist at each number, and on three, Toni threw Rock, and Julie did Paper.

"Paper covers Rock, so I get to choose. I'll drive home, Toni. You can drive over, to the marina."

They finished their meal, and loaded the dishwasher, before piling in the car, with Sean in the middle, and Toni behind the wheel. Toni was a good student, in all ways, and her Driver's Ed. performance was no exception, so there was little for Sean to do, except reflect on how lucky he was, to have them for sisters. Julie decided to behave herself, but couldn't resist giving Sean a couple of warm kisses, on the lips.

When they arrived at the boat, they went below, changed into swim suits, and started to do the chores. The girls scrubbed and rinsed the deck, while Sean dove into the water, and started scrubbing the water-line clean, of the scum that had accumulated there. When the girls were done, they dove in, and, in the guise of helping, soon had Sean totally distracted, until he finally had to stop them, and drive them off, with a scowl. As soon as the girls turned away, a broad affectionate smile replaced the scowl, and he got back to his job. Toni and Julie hoisted themselves up on the dock, to change the nip on the mooring lines, and replace the cleaning supplies, in the dock box. When Sean was finished, he brought his brush to the dock box, and the three of them hosed each other off, and wrapped the hose for storage. Going below, they searched through the lockers, to find some lunch makings. Everything was either canned, or dry, since the refrigerator had been emptied, after the last use of the boat. They finally settled on cheese and crackers, though none had anything especially good, to say about the bottled cheese spread. They giggled, over the affects of the smoked oysters, on Sean's abilities, and debated whether the sardines would be reminiscent of anything, in particular. They took their lunch to the aft cabin, and spread their picnic on the berth, so recently seen in video. The girls soon lapsed into a somber mood, recalling the many times they had spent with their father, on this boat and berth, and would now, not do so again. Sean too, was silent, recalling his time, with his Dad. His memories were predominately, though not exclusively, happy ones. Which kind, were easily read on his face, as they passed through his mind. Desultory conversation soon resumed...

"Sean, I wish you'd had someone to teach you, what Daddy taught us."

"Me too. You said that he'd started three years ago, and that's funny. When I think about it, that's just about the time I started to notice, that you guys weren't as crappy and bratty, as before. I figured, you were just growing up."

"We were, in many ways. Daddy didn't just teach us to fuck, and suck, though. He taught us to share, and be considerate, of others. He really taught us how to understand ourselves, so we could understand how someone else was feeling, and help them feel better, if they were down."

"It started with Toni and me, getting along better. Then we started to get along better with Mom. I guess it worked with you, too, even if we didn't notice right away. You still treated us pretty shitty, most of the time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.