Alternative Stimulus - Cover

Alternative Stimulus

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2005 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Dad's medications take their toll on his tool, and the famous erection medicines are off limits to him. Alternative stimulus comes from an unexpected source! (see the codes)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

Ronald was a moderately successful sales rep with a six digit income, a house in the country, and a wife and daughter to help fill that house.

Not everyone on the planet can have drop dead gorgeous looks, or possess an I.Q. above 150, or make suitors swoon by sheer sexiness.

You make do with what you have. Ron was proof that it takes something else to be successful - he had none of the above. His wife Eva had a little bit of shape, but her looks were bland, at best. Their daughter Ruth was salvagable, if someone would teach her about make-up and acne products; but thanks to modern ads, she knew enough not to eat herself into obesity, something very easy to do when you live on "Easy St.".

It was the middle of Ron's 42nd year that the trouble began. Ruthie was now almost sixteen. She had normal cravings, but she rarely went out, and never alone with a boy. She could only get mercy dates that her friends helped get her by double dating.

Sadly, she felt obligated to give handjobs and eventually BJs just to have a chance at repeat dates.

Not that her hormones didn't crave even THOSE stolen moments, but she always felt "cheap" about it.

She also had a steady sexual show from her parents' noisy lovemaking. If there was one thing that mom and dad had in common, it was sex!

But now, the doctors told Ron he had high blood pressure. They put him on maintenance medicine. Next, it became cholesterol and more maintenance medicine.

When Ron was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, still more medicine was piled on; but Ron's health plan and wallet easily handled the cost and the co-pays.

But the cost of all those meds became something else entirely when Ron's penis needed help getting up.

At first, the wife was pissed, as if Ron was tired of her, but they soon found out it was a side effect of all those medicines.

So now Cialis was added to the (no pun intended) cocktail until the doctor determined Ron's blood pressure was raised too dramatically.

Duh!

Ron told his doctor that sex could not be eliminated from his life, but the doctor refused to prescribe any more Cialis (or Viagra). (First, do no harm... )

Well, porn sufficed for a while, but within a few months, the constant repetition of porn eventually lost it's appeal to Ron's psyche.

Now Eva was pissed again, and her need for sex was as strong as ever!

That led to cheating and sneaking around, and even some post sex guilt.

Then Ron chanced to obtain an incest porn CD, and somehow it gave him a boner that wouldn't quit!

Ron forgot to feel guilty about this at first because he was so ecstatic about getting back his bone!

But how could Ron show Eva this incest CD (and that it erects him like a crane) without Eva imagining Ron doing their daughter Ruthie?

So they became a separated couple under the same roof, Eva casually entertaining "friends" while Ron beat off to his new, growing collection of nasty cinema.

Ruth, now sixteen and still a "cheap" cum receptacle, naturally discovered her dad's new porn stash (she had long since seen all the old ones).

While the incest slant might incite some to guilty pleasure, if only for the sheer forbidden nature of it, it was positively hypnotic to a sixteen year old virgin, devoid of pleasure for the most part. Her sex had been totally unfulfilling.

Ruthie set about to seduce her father over these new rumblings, starting by wearing her jeans real low to show off her pelvic dimples. Add to that plenty of belly and navel - Ruthie at least had a well dimensioned body.

Nothing too huge, but it was a really nice body for those idiots who could get past her plain looks.

Ruthie knew Ron was interested when he began to burst into her room on the least pretense, hoping (and being rewarded) that he might catch her in various states of undress, especially when she made no complaints about it.

On the night that really cemented it, Eva had callously locked herself up in her room with some toad from her new found group, and Ruthie had gone to bed (to masturbate), as usual.

Ron needed release, so he listened in as his daughter beat off. He fought himself off lest he enter her room.

But when Ruthie started cumming, she called out softly, "Daddy, oh daddy!"

Suddenly, as Ruthie's eyes opened, there stood her father with tented pants and a painful expression.

"Let me see it, hurry!" Ruthie said with an inquisitive voice.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.