Penitence - Cover

Penitence

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Rob gets down and dirty with his mobile phone, his victims plot their revenge!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janice couldn't keep her eyes off his limp 'thing', as she preferred to call it. She stared at it, willing it to get hard, but whenever she thought someone was watching her, she looked away, seemingly bored with the display. Her eyes drank in the sight of his crinkly sack, the outline of his two balls clearly visible beneath the soft covering of skin clinging to them as they nestled between his thighs.

The door opened and Sonia returned bearing a towel and a number of other implements. Rob turned to look at her and groaned. They were going to shave him, like it or lump it. Sonia knelt on the floor beside him and told him to lift his bum off the floor. His hips rose in the air and Sonia passed a towel beneath him to Rachel. Between them they spread the towel out underneath him before letting him rest back on the floor. "Everyone gets a go okay — I'll start. Rachel hold his cock out of the way so I don't cut it off accidentally!"

The women laughed at her jibe as Sonia began snipping away at the hairs around his shaft. She cleared most of the hairs to one side of his leg before handing the scissors to Cheryl next to her and moving out of the way. Rachel released her hold of him and moved away too. Janice looked nervously at the two women left. Amy told her to take hold of him, she did so, gingerly at first, using her finger and thumb, feeling the muscle slide out of her grip beneath the skin. She sniggered, took hold of him more firmly, squeezing him hard between her finger and thumb until Rob shouted out.

"Not so hard, it hurts!"

"Hold him in your hand..." Amy demonstrated, "like so." She closed her fist around him and gently pulled his penis downward between his legs, out of Cheryl's way.

Janice closed her fist about him and pulled it down. Cheryl began snipping away at his hairs. Beneath her clenched hand, Janice could feel the first knuckle of her fingers resting against his scrotum, his warm balls parted to close in on either side of her fingers. She was both delighted and embarrassed by the feeling. Having never touched a man before, she was very aware of the presence of others around her, others that could see her holding a man's 'thing'.

Sonia and Rachel stood at Rob's feet, wine glass in hand as they watched him squirm with every snip of the scissors. Cheryl passed the scissors to Janice. At first she declined, saying she was afraid that she might catch him with them, but Cheryl pointed out that she had left a tuft of hair above his cock so she could have a go. Nervously Janice took the scissors and while Cheryl held Rob's cock out of the way, Janice began to cut. Soon she was snipping away quite confidently.

Amy made a start on cutting the hair from around his balls. Two of the women helped her as Rob was ordered to spread his legs wide so the women had better access. They stretched the skin of his scrotum between them, giggling most of the time as Amy deftly snipped away. Soon they had cut back almost all of his hair before they set about the job of actually shaving him. As every woman who shaves will tell, this is a delicate task and they performed it with the utmost delicacy, despite their lack of familiarity with shaving a male.

Still they took pleasure in the job as they chortled and manipulated him to make a proper job of it. Finally they made him bend his knees and pull them up to his chest, baring his anus and ass cheeks so they could shave behind his balls. Rachel tapped his anus a couple of times and they laughed at him as he grunted and jerked beneath them with each tap.

"Just you wait 'till the hair starts to grow back." Cheryl told him, "You'll be scratching your nuts like a demented monkey!"

At last they were finished and everyone could see that it was a proper and thorough job. Sonia told him he could stand up, she passed him a bottle of Baby Lotion, "Put plenty on if you want to stop the rash!" She laughed. The women returned to their seats to watch.

Rob squirted a big gob of oil into his hand and then stood before them, all pink and bare, as he began to rub the oil between his legs. They watched, laughing as he spread first one leg, running his hand beneath him, his balls falling to one side of his hand, and then extended his other leg to repeat on the other side. His hand closed carefully about his naked sack, gently rubbing oil in.

A shriek of laughter announced what everyone could see as blood began to flood into his penis and inflate it before their very eyes. Slowly he massaged his cock, each stroke filling it out until he was completely stiff and hard. "Let everyone inspect that cock of yours so we can see that you haven't missed anywhere."

Rob presented himself to Amy who slipped her hand forward and hefted his balls. "More oil," she told him. "Pass me the bottle, I'll do it!"

Rob handed her the bottle and Amy started massaging his balls, delicately parting his nuts in her hand as she worked the oil into his sack. When she was done, she made him turn around and wiped the excess oil off her hand onto his bare behind. He moved to Rachel and she ran her hand up and down his hard cock. "I think we should measure him up now he's hard." Rachel tossed the rolled measure across to Janice.

Without looking at him, Janice rose out of her seat and walked across to Rob. She knelt down and nervously extended the measure, unable to peel her eyes away from the slit poking out beyond the fold of skin shrouding the head. She measured him, "Seven inches exactly." She declared.

"Not bad." Cheryl stated, checking her paper.

"I got seven!" Amy waved her paper in the air for all to see.

"Anyone else get seven?" Sonia asked. Nobody answered and Amy was declared the winner.

"What's my prize?"

"Seven inches if you want it!" Rachel howled, rocking back in her seat.

"No thanks — I'd settle for seven hand prints on that behind of his though!"

"Your choice." Sonia laughed.

It was Cheryl's turn to inspect him. She instructed Rob to turn around and bend over, touching his toes. He bent, presenting his rear to her as his cheeks drew taut, the crack of his ass parting to reveal his anus and the back of his freshly shaved balls hanging all shiny and slick between his legs. "Nice view Rob, can I take your picture?"

"No you can not!" He stood bolt upright, peering back over his shoulder expecting to see a camera, or a mobile phone perhaps.

She held her open palms at him, grinning. "Never mind, perhaps you'll let me stick my finger up your ass instead?"

"What!?"

"Finger or camera?" She asked him in a serious tone.

He hesitated, "Finger."

He watched in wide eyed fear as Cheryl asked Sonia to pass her a latex glove and she sat before him, making a very open display of fitting the glove, stretching the latex and snapping it into place. "Oil?"

Rob watched nervously as she squirted oil onto glove and applied liberal amounts to one finger. He openly blanched at the sight, his cock rapidly shrinking to the delight of the women. "Turn around and bend over."

Rob doubled himself over as Rachel sat giggling beside Cheryl. Janice and Amy both moved around the sofa for a better view. His anus puckered, tensing and relaxing as it winked at them fearfully. Cheryl tapped his anus and Rob physically jumped, causing his dangling balls to shimmer in the light as they danced before them, enticing more laughter from the gathered women.

He gasped as a jet of cold lotion hit his behind, running down over his anus. Cheryl began to lube him up. Another gasp escaped his lips as she pressed inwards, meeting resistance as she worked the lotion into his behind. "Ever had a finger or anything else up your bum?" Rachel asked, tears streaming down her face.

"N-no!" He stammered.

"Oh goody — a virgin ass!"

"Ahhh!" He gasped, gripping his ankles fiercely as Cheryl wormed her finger inside to the first knuckle.

"Relax!" Cheryl instructed. And then she slapped his naked behind as if for emphasis, "You'll enjoy it!"

Her finger moved inward, all eyes watching as Cheryl slowly pulled her finger out, squirted more lotion around her finger and eased it back in further. Slowly she started to finger fuck his tight ass, moving her finger deeper inside with every push.

"He's starting to get hard again!" Sonia announced, craning her neck around him.

"Oh my God!" He breathed heavily as Cheryl pushed her finger all the way inside.

Her finger disappeared inside him as she pumped her hand, pushing her finger in and out as far as it would go. The women laughed hysterically as Rob started moaning, his balls restricting, closing in on themselves and pulling up between his legs.

"Stop Cheryl before he cums."

Cheryl withdrew her finger and peeled the glove off, turning it inside out. Rob straightened himself and turned back to face the women, his face red and covered in a sheen of sweat. "Did you like that?"

Embarrassed, he nodded his head in agreement.

"I want you jogging on the spot!" Sonia declared.

He looked at her puzzled at first, but complied nonetheless. He soon got the idea as they started howling at his stiff cock bouncing about crazily in the air before them. "Up — down, that's right," Sonia laughed. "Now swish it about from side to side."

Rob swung his hips from side to side, his cock whipping back and forth to the delight of his watchers. "Okay Rob you can stop, it's Janice's turn." Sonia announced when they had had enough of watching his cock leap about in the air. "What would you like him to do Janice?"

"I don't know." She said shyly, glancing down at his thick cock as it pulsated in the air before him.

"There must be something — touch him if you like!" Amy suggested.

Janice nervously extended her hand, closing it carefully about his sack. Rob gasped, but it was a gasp of pleasure not pain and everyone ignored it. She rolled his slick balls in her hand, feeling them move about in her soft grip. Emboldened, she moved her hand up and closed it about his shaft, gently pulling back and watching wide-eyed as his foreskin slid back over his head. She pulled it back firmly, stretching it tight as she turned his cock from one side to the other; oblivious to the other women watching her, smiling as she truly examined her first cock.

She raised his penis up, staring at the underside, following the curves and line that rose up to the opening at its tip. Then she pressed his cock down. Rob grunted, his eyes widening as he bent forward at the waist. Her eyes wandered leisurely over the silky formation of his arrow shaped cock-head. And then she let go, satisfied with her inspection, and immediately surprised as it twanged back up to stand out before him, pointing directly at her.

"Are you ready to see him cum?" Sonia asked, her eyes turning to each of the women.

Five grinning faces looked on as Rob was told to lie back down on the floor and start playing with himself. They watched eagerly as Rob started stroking his cock. He was rampant, keen for release from all the attention. His hand moved swiftly, gliding up and down his hardened member, quickening in pace, his balls jiggling between his naked thighs as his hand accelerated.

They urged him on, crying out to him as they sensed he was nearing completion. A dribble of seminal fluid oozed from the tip of his cock, glistening in the light and the women cheered all the more enthusiastically. His hand, little more than a blur of movement now, worked his cock, the acorn head flashing quickly into view before vanishing again. And then he stopped abruptly. Silence fell across the room. His buttocks bunched and tensed, lifting him off the floor. In the same instance a jet of sperm flashed from his cock to spray across his chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.