Finding Balance - Cover

Finding Balance

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Part 7

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7 - Kyle Martin has to follow in his valedictorian, class president, year book editor older brother, Will Henry's very large footsteps. Kyle works on finding a way to meet the lofty expectations at school, make a name for himself in football, deal with the adulation and girls his on-field success brings and finding love with his friend and neighbor Penny Edwards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

Chapter 36

The team and friends were going to grab pizza at the mall and then go over for the movie. As usual, Zack found us seats at the table with the prettiest girls. Zack sat down beside Sally Edmonds, a knock out and a junior on the cheerleading squad. I sat beside Jessica Hamilton, a sophomore and friend of Sally's. We ordered our pizza and talked.

Zack flirted outrageously with the girls. I bantered with Sally, Jessie, Annie and Laura, just trying to keep up with Zack. It took me months, but I was finally feeling comfortable joking and flirting with the girls.

Sally and Zack started whispering to each other and giving each other quick kisses before the pizza was finished. When it arrived, everyone chowed down on it. I was just finishing the last piece when I noticed that Zack and Sally were heating up considerably. They had their arms wrapped around each other and were trying to extract each other's tonsils with their tongues.

I teased, "Hey you guys. Get a room! Can't you wait until the movie starts?"

"You know, Kyle, that's an excellent idea," Zack said. Then he whispered something to Sally and she nodded. Zack asked, "Can someone give Kyle a ride home after the movie is over? Sally and I are going to split. We've got something else we want to do."

Annie laughed and said, "I'm sure you two do. Have fun, Sally."

Jessie piped up, "I can give Kyle a ride home. I don't mind."

"Cool. Thanks, Jessie," I added.

We talked and goofed around at the pizza place for another half hour after Zack and Sally split. Finally the group walked down the mall to the movie theater. Jessie and I had picked out the movie we wanted to see. When we got the front of the ticket line, we found out that the movie was sold out. We looked the other selections over, but nothing looked interesting.

I asked, "What do you want to do, Jessie?"

"Why don't we just skip the movie. I don't want to waste fifteen dollars on a bad movie."

"Sounds good to me. Where's your car at?"

"Just follow me, cutie. It's parked near the back."

I followed her to her parent's silver minivan. I asked, "Aren't you a sophomore?"

"Yes"

"Not too many sophomores have a license. I'm glad you can give me a ride."

"I did Pre-First after kindergarten. I'm a year older than most of the kids in my class."

Jessie popped the locks open on the car and I hopped in the front seat beside her. We headed east from the mall towards Lancaster. We had been driving a few minutes when Jessie said, "You know what I need tonight, Kyle?"

"What, Jessie?"

"A good stiff prick."

"Huh?"

"You know, a good fucking. It's been too long. You interested?"

"Uh, umm ... I gUEss," I squeaked. I nearly swallowed my tongue getting that out.

Jessie explained, "I haven't fucked in two weeks. I'm really horny tonight. I had hoped that Zack would pick me for the evening, but Sally won the Hayes lottery tonight."

"Huh? What do you mean? The Hayes lottery?"

"You know. Be the girl that Zack fucks tonight."

"You mean he and Sally? They are going to have sex?"

"They are probably screwing as we speak. Zack picks out a girl every weekend. I've been lucky to do it with him a couple times. The guy is unbelievable in bed. I've never felt anything like it when he does me."

"Wow! I had no idea."

"Well, what do you think? Do you want to fuck me tonight, Kyle?"

"Um, OK. I guess," I stammered.

"Good. There are a couple conditions though, Kyle. This is just a fun roll in the hay. No commitments. I also want you to eat my pussy before we fuck. I love that."

"I've never done anything like that before, Jessie. I'm not sure what you want me to do."

"If you're willing I'll help you learn."

"OK, I guess I can try. Why is this so important to you?"

"You ever have a blow job, Kyle?"

"Yes,"

"And you enjoyed it, right?"

"Yes, what I remember of it. I was drunk at the time."

"Licking my pussy is a lot like a blow job, except on a girl. When you do it right, it feels fucking fantastic. A few years ago, a friend of mine, Jenny Trimble, had a boyfriend do that to her. She couldn't stop talking about it. You might have heard of the boyfriend. He graduated last spring. He was the class president."

"Yep, Will Henry."

"You have heard of Will?"

"He's my brother."

"I thought your last name was Martin."

"It is. He is my half-brother actually. You're telling me my brother licks girl's pussies?"

"He's fabulous at it. A lot of girls were disappointed when he hooked up with his current girlfriend. Such talent, all for one girl."

"Abby's a pretty special girl."

"Yes, she is. Well, do you want to try it, Kyle? I'll give you a blow job before we fuck if you want."

"Well ... I guess, if Will does it, I guess it's OK."

"Good, I know a spot where we can park and won't be disturbed." Jessie drove us to the township park. We parked in the far end of the parking lot, away from the homes along Route 30.

I asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Let's warm things up a little. My Dad took the back seat out of the van. We'll have plenty of room in the back." I hopped out of the car and followed Jessie to the back of the van. We climbed in and shut the back door. I sat down and Jessie straddled my lap, her legs locked around my butt.

We pressed our lips together. Our mouths opened and our tongues dueled. My excitement and my cock grew rapidly. Jessie pulled her blouse and bra off while I removed my shirt. I kissed and massaged her beautiful tits for a few minutes. I tried sucking on the nipples. Jessie grabbed my head and pressed it into her tits, maximizing my contact with her nipples.

"Oh, God. That's good, Kyle. Keep doing that." she moaned. I continued sucking and squeezing. Finally, Jessie shuddered and said, "I want your tongue on my pussy now. Please, Kyle?"

I helped Jessie remove her pants and panties. She lay down on her back, her head supported against the wheel well. I pulled my pants off while Jessie got comfortable.

"OK, Kyle. I want you to run your tongue up and down my slit between my labia, the pussy lips, for a while."

I stared at this gorgeous, naked 16 year old girl who was offering herself to me. Jessie was about 5'-6", maybe 110 pounds. She wore her brunette hair short. Her tits were about the size of grapefruits. They were quite perky, no sag at all. I bent my head down to get a better look at my dessert tonight. Her pussy lips, uh labia, were puffy and turning pink. Jessie had a small tuft of brown pubic hair above her pussy. She obviously shaved often. Most of her pussy was bald. I inhaled. I loved the smell of her perfume. Something else mixed with her perfume. It smelled a little sweet and a little funky. Completely arousing. I could see a few drops of moisture coming out of her pussy.

"I'm ready, Kyle."

"Oh, OK."

"Just run your tongue up and down the outside for now."

I put my face in Jessie's crotch and timidly stuck my tongue out. I touched her near the top of the slit. It didn't taste bad. I ran my tongue down her slit. It picked up her moisture. It actually tasted pretty good.

I said, "This is cool, Jessie."

"Lick Kyle, don't talk," Jessie ordered.

I ran my tongue up and down for a couple minutes, enjoying the texture, moisture and warmth of her pussy. Tentatively, I pressed my tongue into the slot a little. More moisture! It was delicious! I lapped it up, as much as I could find.

Jessie was breathing hard now. "Kyle, that's nice. Use your hands and spread my labia out. Run your tongue around the inner lips and my hole."

I spread Jessie open. I ran my tongue around, wiggling the inner lips. More moisture! I kept lapping it up. After a minute of this, I pushed my tongue into Jessie's hole.

I thought, 'Oh my God! More juice ... and it's so warm.'

Jessie was shaking now. "Ohhhh ... God Ky ... Kyle ... OH GOD! kkk ... keep doingggg ... that, pl ... pl ... please."

I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go and wiggled it around inside Jessie.

"Wow, Kyle. OOhhh ... Do my clitoris next."

"Huh?"

"Run you tongue up my slot to the top. That's it. OOHH! Yes, that bump. OOOHHH!!"

I rubbed my tongue across the tip of the bump, uh, clitoris. Jessie was moaning now and shivering. I kept licking around the clitoris.

"OH GOD. That's it, Kyle. OOOHhhh ... Keep ... doing that! OH GOD!"

I played and teased with her bump, uh, clitoris for a minute. It was all I could do to hold Jessie still so I could lick her.

"Kkkyy ... Kyle, please ... OH GOD! please push your ... ooohhh ... fingers in my pussy ... OH GOD!"

Now, this I knew about. Stacie and I had some practice at stinky finger. I pushed two fingers into Jessie's pussy. I wiggled them, pulled them out and thrust them back in, stimulating Jessie further. She was moaning and panting, no longer coherent.

I worked my tongue around the edges of her clitoris. Then I flicked it across the tip. On a hunch I sucked it in my mouth as I pushed my fingers into Jessie. Immediate reaction!

Jessie screamed, "AAaaaeeiiii" and bucked her hips into my face, trying to force my tongue to work her clitoris some more. She spasmed and shuddered. Her pussy clenched tight around my invading fingers. Her juices poured out of her pussy. Finally Jessie started to calm down. It took her a minute to collect her thoughts enough to respond to me.

"Jessie, did I do OK?"

"Cutie, you did fucking great! You're sure you never did this before?"

"No. It's a first for me, but I hope not the last time. It was fun. Now I understand what I heard last year when Will had sex with Abby. When I started eighth grade last year, Will and Abby stopped worrying about whether I heard them when they had sex."

"You were in eighth grade last year?"

"Yes"

"How old are you Kyle?"

"I'm fourteen."

"You don't look it. Freshmen aren't usually as tall as you. Or have the muscle definition you have."

"Everyone in my family is tall. I have been lifting weights for the past six months."

"It really shows. You're a hunk."

"Wow! Thanks, Jessie. You know, you sounded just like Will's girlfriend Abby. Will and Abby would come home from school and go straight to Will's bedroom and lock the door. I usually studied in my bedroom when I got home. They would get started and I would hear them panting and moaning. Then Abby would let out a scream just like you did. Then the bed would start rattling and squeaking. Finally the head of the bed would knock against my bedroom wall. I understood what was going on then. I couldn't figure out what the screaming was about until now."

My cock was pushing my boxers out obscenely. Jessie said, "Come here, lover." I got between her legs and laid myself over Jessie. Our lips locked together. Our tongues battled each other, driving my horniness through the roof.

When we paused Jessie asked, "You ready for a blow job, Kyle?"

"Sure." I lay down on my back opposite Jessie. I rested my head against the side of the van. Jessie sat between my spread legs and leaned down. She pulled at my boxers. I lifted my ass off the floor and she removed my boxers. They went flying somewhere in front of the van.

Jessie leaned down and licked the drop of precum off the tip of my cock. I shivered. She held my cock by the bottom and licked around the head of my cock. She licked up and down my shaft and juggled my balls in her hand. Then she sucked my cock all the way into her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down, driving me crazy. It only took a couple minutes to bring those wonderful, intense feelings to my gut. I stammered, "OOohhh ... Jess ... I almost ... ooohh ... there ... CUMMING!"

Jessie pulled off just in time to get blasted with a nose full of cum. My cum blasted into her mouth, nose, cheeks and hair. The final couple spurts just dribbled out and ran down my cock.

I breathed deep, let it out and murmured, "Thank you, Jessie. That was awesome."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let me play with your cock a little. We need to get you ready for the main event."

"OK."

Jessie lay on top of me and kissed my nipples. She used one hand to play with my drooping cock. Then she slid up and locked her open mouth onto mine. We kissed and explored each other's mouths for a few minutes. I could feel my cock rising again. I thought, 'I'm really going to get laid tonight. Unbelievable!'

I said, "I think I'm ready, Jessie."

"Goody!" Jessie lay on her back and spread her legs for me. I got between them. I rubbed my cock along Jessie's slot, collecting some moisture on it.

Jessie said, "Put a rubber on, Kyle. I need that cock in me now!"

I just stared at Jessie. Finally I said, "I don't have any rubbers, Jessie."

"WHAT? You got me worked up and don't have protection! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I thought you might be on the pill."

"I'm not. Get that cock away from me! Right now!"

I backed away. "I'm sorry, Jessie. I didn't know."

"I can't believe you don't have any rubbers. What the hell do you do with other girls, Kyle?"

"I've never done this before, Jessie."

"You're a virgin?" she exclaimed.

Hesitantly I answered, "Yes."

"I wish I had known how young you were when we left the group."

"I'm sorry, Jessie. I thought you knew I was a freshman."

"You don't have to apologize, I'm not mad as you. But I am frustrated. I really wanted to fuck tonight."

"We can't try it just a little? Would that help?"

"No, Kyle. We can't do that. Damn. Get dressed. I'll take you home."

"OK. Thanks, Jessie."

I gathered up my clothes, but couldn't find my boxers. I dressed without them. My cock was still hard as a rock. When we got to my house, Jessie leaned over and kissed me.

"You know, kid, you really did a good job licking my pussy. You keep that up, you'll end up with a reputation like your brother's. Get yourself some rubbers too, Kyle. Be ready next time."

"OK. Thanks for everything, Jessie."

I went inside and headed straight to my bedroom. I needed to cum bad. I had a lot to think about tonight.


Chapter 37

Sunday afternoon, Will's weekly phone call came.

"Hey, Will."

"How's it going, Kyle?" my brother asked.

"Pretty good. I hung out with some guys from the team last night. How are you doing?"

"Studying, then studying and then more studying. Finals for the semester are in a few days. Things have been crazy for me."

"Will, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"When you were my age, where did you get condoms?"

"Why do want to know?"

"I'll tell you in a minute. Can a fourteen year old just go to the drug store and buy them?"

"I guess. I'm not sure. I always got them from Justin Baer or Jon Miller. I was too embarrassed to go to Groff's Drug Store. Why do you want condoms, Kyle?"

"I had a really intense make-out session with Jessica Hamilton last night. I want to be ready."

"How intense a session, Kyle?"

"Well, we made out for a while. Then I ate her pussy. Then she gave me a blow job."

"KYLE. That's sex, that's not making out!" Will exclaimed.

"I didn't put my penis in her. How can it be sex?"

"What you to did is called oral sex. Sex is more than intercourse, Kyle."

"Oh," I said.

"How long have you two been dating?"

"We're not dating. We just hooked up last night. She hoped Zack would sleep with her, but he picked someone else. So she decided to go with me."

"KYLE! We've talked about this before. You should wait for someone special before you have sex. Having casual sex can be fun, but it can hurt incredibly too. The feelings are too intense to be casual about it. It feels best when you do it with someone you love."

"I know. I just get so horny. I really want to do it sometimes."

"Kyle, we need to talk some more about this. Can you keep your cock in your pants for two weeks? We'll talk when I get home for Christmas break, OK?"

"I'll try, Will."

"Good, I ... oops, Kyle. Someone's at the door. It's probably Abby. We usually go for brunch at the dining hall on Sunday morning. She didn't make it. Hey, come on in it's open. Hi Abby! I'll talk to you next week Kyle, Bye."

"Bye, Will."

I hung up and the phone and grabbed the phone book. I looked up Justin Baer's phone number. I dialed it.

"Hello, the Baer residence."

"Hi, could I talk to Justin please?"

"Speaking."

"Justin, this is Kyle Martin. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure Kyle, what's up?"

"Um, I was talking with Will a few minutes ago, and, uh, well, he said you used to help him get condoms."

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I was with a really nice girl last night, and um, well, we wanted to do it. But I don't have any condoms. I was wondering if, uh, could you help me out?"

Justin just laughed. "Doesn't your family know anywhere else to get condoms? I supplied Will for a year. Why can't you get them yourself?"

"I can't go into Groff's Drug Store and buy them. I play football with Andy Groff. It would be too embarrassing."

Justin laughed again. "You sound like me when I started going with Sherry. That's exactly what I told my brother Joe when I asked him to help me out. I'll do what my brother did for me. I'll help you once. After that, if you need more, you have to get your own. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to buy your own condoms."

"Gee, thanks, Justin."

"One more thing, Kyle. Don't do something stupid like Sherry and I. Be safe. You don't want to be a teen-aged father like me. It's very hard."

"OK, Justin, I'll be careful."

"Good. I'll stop by after work tomorrow. Will you be home around 5:30?"

"Sure, Justin. I'll see you then. Thanks for your help."

"Bye, Kyle."

"Bye, Justin."

Justin dropped off a carefully wrapped package for me the next day. I stashed it in my room and came down for dinner. After dinner, I went back to my bedroom. I wanted to see what the deal is with these things. I locked the door and lay down on my bed.

I opened the package and pulled one out. The package didn't look like much. But it was what I needed to get laid! I carefully read the directions to make sure I would know what to do when the time came. I even tried putting one on before I went to bed. Such a little thing was what would keep me from making a baby! I went to sleep that night dreaming of Jessie and me finishing what we had started on Saturday night.

I bumped into Jessie in the hall on Wednesday. She seemed delighted to see me. I asked, "Do you want to get together again this Saturday, Jessie. I'm ready now."

Jessie said, "That sounds like fun, Kyle."

"Why don't we get some pizza and then, uh, well you know."

"It sounds like a date, Kyle."

"It sure does, doesn't it? I'll give you a call Friday night to confirm things."

Thursday my parents sprang the bad news on me. They were going out on Saturday night and I had to babysit Andy and Lizzie. Life sucks sometimes! I called Jessie and gave her the bad news.

I tried again to get Mom and Dad let me ask Jessie over on Saturday night to "help" babysit. They wouldn't allow it. I spent a very depressing Saturday night at home.


Chapter 38

The last few days before Christmas were very laid back at school. The whole senior high spent an afternoon watching the Christmas play. The teachers weren't any more enthusiastic this week than the students.

Will got home on December 22nd, just before I got to bed. I barely got to say hi and just tease my "little brother" a bit. Will did not take my joke well.

I headed for my last day of school before Christmas vacation. Eddie caught me in the hall before third period. He asked, "Did you know that Penny broke up with Chad Hurst last night?"

"You're kidding? What happened?"

"I don't know, Kyle. I heard about it from Jeremy. He has English first period with both of them. Chad was trying to talk to her before class started, but Penny kept telling him to get lost. When class was over, he grabbed her to make her listen. She slapped him. Right in front of the half the class and then she walked away."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.