Mother Mates Gwen And Thad - Cover

Mother Mates Gwen And Thad

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: The siblings develop a new appreciation of each other with a helping hand from their mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

Her education at Gracely House unleashed desires that Gwen had never known.

Shortly after returning home to Markham Hall, she felt alone and increasingly horny.

She tried to satisfy herself with her fingers in bed or in the woods, but that was only a temporary solution. Her desire for the hard thrusting of a man between her legs was growing.

Thus it was with surging hormones and above-average curiosity that she knocked at her mother's bedroom door. "Come to my room at 10 o'clock," Mrs. Markham said at breakfast that morning. "I'll be waiting for you."

Gwen knocked, uncertain what awaited.

She heard her mother's voice. "Come in."

Turning the knob and pushing inward, she could see nothing. She closed the door and stepped fully into the room. As she did, the first thing she saw wasn't her mother; it was her brother Thad, two years her senior.

He stood facing her, completely naked. His prick stood up proudly and was so red that it had obviously been stimulated just before she arrived.

Behind Thad stood Carolyn Markham. She reached around her son to play with his nipples, rubbing them between thumb and forefinger. Her face was visible to Gwen over Thad's shoulder.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation, Gwen," Carolyn said softly as she continued playing with Thad's nipples. His prick bobbed; his sac was pulled tightly against his crotch.

Thad had been to Gracely House two years ago, but Gwen didn't know it. At the time, his absence was explained as a visit to relatives, which wasn't unusual, so Gwen didn't pay it any mind.

"Gwen, your brother is aroused."

"I see that," Gwen said lasciviously while staring at her brother's erect cock.

"He gets this way often. How about you? Are you aroused?"

"Yesssss," Gwen uttered, somewhere between a whisper and a sigh.

"Show us."

Gwen was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Her nipples poked clearly through the knit fabric. Slowly she pushed her pants to her ankles, never breaking her stare at the twitching prick of her brother.

She stood again and pulled her sex open with her fingers, spreading her pussy lips and exposing her valley to her mother and brother.

"Show us your breasts, Gwen."

Gwen smoothly complied with her mother's instruction and lifted her t-shirt to expose her lemon-sized tits to her family.

"Thad would like to take you. Would you like that?"

Gwen wasn't paying much attention to her brother right now other than his big, hard cock -- a pleasure she hadn't enjoyed in several days.

Gwen felt juices between her legs. It didn't matter that Thad was her brother; he could nonetheless satisfy her yearnings.

"Yes. I'd like that very much," she said with lustful images dancing in her head.

"Undress, then, and lie on the bed."

Gwen obeyed quickly, eager to relieve the sexual tensions within herself. In a moment, she was on her back with her legs spread. Her hand quickly moved between her legs and began rubbing her slit. She spread juices between her legs and played with her clit to further fan her passions.

Carolyn moved Thad, who still hadn't said anything, to the foot of the bed to watch his sister's lewd display. His cock grew more excited at the sight of her heaving breasts and widespread legs. Carolyn lowered her right hand to Thad's staff and stroked it slowly, as he would do when pleasuring himself.

"Thad's been wanting to take you ever since he returned from Gracely House two years ago, but we made him wait until you were ready," Carolyn said. "He's very talented at licking girl's pussies. Thad, ask Gwen if you can be of service."

"May I lick you, Gwen?"

"Yes, please," his sister replied, eager to feel his tongue on her sensitive skin.

"Go to her, son. Lick your sister between her legs," Carolyn urged.

Thad knelt on the bed and leaned down between Gwen's thighs. His tongue pushed between her cunt lips and began probing his sister's sex. The wetness, the odor and the warm, soft skin excited him further, pushing his passions to a fiery level.

Gwen didn't realize that before she entered the bedroom, Mrs. Markham had prepared Thad by letting him sniff his mother's uncovered pussy before skillfully applying her hands and mouth to his member -- and inserting a buttplug in his bottom.

The shaft remained there while Gwen prepared herself to be taken. Now, with Thad's mouth attached to Gwen's sex, Mrs. Markham began to wiggle the intruder gently. It pushed his sexual pitch even higher, causing him to thrust his hips into the bed and rub his prick against the sheets.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.