Missy - Her Brother's Sexy Mistress - Cover

Missy - Her Brother's Sexy Mistress

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Missy's older brother, Bryan, is hot for her and he's been spying on her while she's taking a bath. Missy decides to turn the tables on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Missy was now 19 years old -- she could do whatever she wanted to sexually and no one could really stop her. What she really thought she wanted more than anything was to have a very lusty and totally intimate sexual affair with her own brother, Bryan. Bryan was only a couple of years older and she was pretty sure he'd had quite a few more sexual partners than she had, but Missy knew she'd gained a lot of sexual experience with the various boyfriends she'd already had. One thing about Bryan that Missy found very sexy was how she could so easily pick up on the fact that he found her very sexy, too. It was almost every day that she'd noticed Bryan looking at her -- more like, leering at her and checking her out. At 19 years of age, Missy wasn't sure if she'd developed all she was going to as a young developing woman but she knew that she was pretty attractive and she had a fairly decent body. Actually, some of her boyfriends had said much nicer things than that about her and she'd tried to let their compliments sink in without getting the big head or thinking she was the hottest girl on earth.

One thing Missy did know about herself and that was that she was almost always horny for sex. She'd practically worn out a couple of her first boyfriends that she'd fucked because she wanted sex nearly all the time and sometimes she wanted to be fucked several times during the course of one date. She knew that most guys loved a lot of pussy but Missy demanded a lot more hard cock than most guys were able to provide for her consistently. While Missy had lost her virginity and begun her teenage sex life with the horny boys she dated for a couple of years, it was her horny and gorgeous older brother, Bryan, that Missy was really lusting for in the secrecy of her own mind and her own bedroom every night. Missy remembered some of the stories the girls at school had told her about Bryan's big thick cock and how they'd nearly felt like he was going to split them open whenever he'd get his cock in between their legs. She'd actually thought the other girls were exaggerating because they'd described Bryan's cock as being so thick and so hard that it had felt like they had a Coke can shoved in their pussies when he'd gotten his hardon up inside them. Missy could remember being somewhat skeptical that her own brother's was packing such a sexual tool between his legs, but then as time went on, she began to hear more and more of the girls at school describing the experience of having Bryan fuck them being described in similar terms of a large thick cock much bigger than other guys they'd allowed to fuck them. After it became apparent that her older brother was as well endowed in the cock department as other girls had said, Missy felt herself very envious that they were the only ones getting to enjoy Bryan's cock fucking them to hot sexy orgasms.

Missy finally decided that she was going to do everything in her power to get her brother to pay attention to her and to give her the sexual pleasures of having him fuck her with his big cock like he was other girls. It was finally one night when she was in the upstairs bathroom, taking a bath and she realized that her brother, Bryan, was leering at her through the keyhole of the bathroom door that she decided to take matters into her own hands and confront him with his own apparent desires and what she wanted and let him make his decision. Missy was sure Bryan had taken the opportunity on earlier occasions to peek through the keyhole and ogle her naked body whenever she was alone in the bathroom, getting naked and bathing. More than anything, Missy found that knowing her older brother was spying on her and looking at her naked body really turned her on. She'd been thinking of Bryan sexually for several months and now she had clear proof that her brother was either a Peeping Tom or he was interested in her sexually, too. She hoped that was what it was. She intended to give him quite a show tonight since she knew he was right outside the bathroom door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.