Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 12: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"That little bitch!" I said when JR told me about what happened in the shower.

"What the hell is going on here?" JR asked.

"Wendy, that's what's going on. She is the slut that fucked the guy I was dating—Marcus."

"Are they going together now?"

"No, from what I heard, she only did it to get to me. I wasn't really all that serious about Marcus, but it sucks that a bitch like Wendy would fuck him just to break us up."

"Are you sorry you and Marcus broke up?"

I could see that JR was worried. "No, but that isn't the point. Marcus is a nice guy. I just hate to see him get used and hurt. I don't want him as a boyfriend, but I still like him as a friend. Honey, you're my boyfriend. Now Wendy is trying to do it again."

"Don't worry about it, Baby, she isn't going to come between us, —nobody is going to come between us!" JR said lovingly.

"Um, was she better than me?"

"Baby, no one is better than you are."

I smiled and said, "Even Amber?"

"Not even close! You're the best because I love you."

I gave JR a hug. "I love you too. I'm being silly, aren't I?"

"If you're worried about some other girl, you're being silly." JR smiled and then he said, "Why didn't you tell me you and Ted were an item in the eight grade?"

"We were hardly an item, Honey. We kind of went together, but it didn't work out. Ted and I are buddies; buddies don't make good boyfriends and girlfriends. At least not for Ted and me. He's a sweetie, but you don't have a thing to worry about where Ted and I are concerned."

"I wasn't worried, just curious."

While I practiced my freestyle and backstroke, I watched JR every chance I could. He and Ted were working on JR's turns. The coach stood at the edge of the pool, watching him, and making comments and suggestions.

I stopped to rest and watch JR closer. He and Ted seemed to be getting along very well. It was a bit strange watching my boyfriend interacting with Ted. While our eigth grade romance was innocent, Ted was my first boyfriend and the first boy I kissed. I chuckled when I recalled the awkwardness we shared while we learned how to kiss with one another.

Ted had always been a gentleman while we were together. He tried to feel me up, but never got mad when I wouldn't let him. He was relentless though, and tried almost every time we made out. One afternoon, while we were kissing in the park, he told me he wanted to just be friends. We talked about it for a long time before I agreed. After that, we hung around together, but we didn't make out anymore. I couldn't help wondering if we'd still be friends if I had let Ted feel me up—or more.

I jumped back into the pool to resume my work out.

The practice ended and the coach gathered us so he could talk about our upcoming meet. He told us we were swimming against Lake City, and that the team was no better than we were. Turning to Jackie and me, the coach said, "The swim team is an extracurricular activity. If you two don't want to participate in this meet, I'll—the whole team, will understand. However, if you do compete, you know you'll have to do it naked. Think about it, but let me know tomorrow so I have time to submit our roster."

I glanced at JR, smiling back when he smiled at me. As if we could read one another's minds, we nodded. I raised my hand and waited for the coach to acknowledge me.

"Yes, Jackie, what is it?" the coach said.

"JR and I will compete if you want us to," I said.

The rest of the team clapped and cheered. I stood up, put my hand on my belly, and bowed.

"That's great, Jackie, JR. By the way, JR, Ted tells me he thinks you're ready to swim the butterfly. I'm going to put you in on Friday," the coach said.

JR made a fist and pumped it above his head. I glanced at Ted and mouthed, 'thank you' while JR celebrated. The coach dismissed us and we went to shower and get dressed.

"Thanks for helping JR," I said to Ted while we showered. "It really means a lot to me."

"No problem, Jackie, anything for my best friend," Ted told me. He laughed and then said, "I finally get to see you naked."

I giggled and said, "You could feel me up too, remember, 'reasonable requests' are allowed?"

"Don't tempt me. If you weren't going with JR, I might just do it."

I was about to press the issue, telling Ted to go ahead, but I didn't. Smiling, I finished showering and went to dry off.

JR was waiting when I came out of the locker room. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

"Ready to go home?" I said.

"Yup, I have a ton of homework." JR chuckled. "Just like you do."

I took JR's hand in mine. We headed for our lockers to get our books so we could study when we got home. When we got outside, Mo was waiting for us. My sister was still naked. I took my clothes out of the box, looked at Mo, and decided I wasn't going to get dressed. When JR realized what I was doing, he laughed, and stacked his clothes on his books.

Laughing, the three of us headed for JR's truck. He fished his keys out of his pants and handed them to me. "Here, you drive," he said. I giggled and got in behind the wheel.

"I'm swimming in the meet on Friday," JR told Mo. "Ted has been helping me and the coach said he was putting me in."

"That's cool!" Mo told JR. "You have to be naked you know."

"We know. Jackie and I are okay with that. If you come to the meet, you'll have to be naked too."

"For some reason I don't think that will be a problem for Mo," I said. "My sister is becoming quite the exhibitionist."

"Look who's talking, you're as naked as I am!" Mo said.

Mo and I kibitzed while I drove to the house. When we arrived, we all went into the house and began studying. The three of us were in the living room when Mom came home. She came into the living room, chuckling when she saw us.

"Looks like you kids are doing a little outreach," Mom said.

"No, we're doing our homework, Aunt Andrea," JR said.

"I can see that. How did things go this afternoon? Anymore displays in class?" Mom said.

"No, Mom, just this morning," I said. I felt my cheeks warm after saying it.

"Jackie, could I talk to you for a moment please?" Mom said.

I got up and followed Mom to the kitchen. She began preparing dinner while I stood near the sink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.