Monica: Getting What She'd Wanted All Along - Cover

Monica: Getting What She'd Wanted All Along

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Monica had thoroughly enjoyed her sexual relationship with Bill but now she'd finally gotten just what she wanted. She was knocked up and only a few months from giving birth. One night she hotly remembered what it was that she'd wanted and how she'd worked to get it with Bill.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Size   .

Monica had known early in her teen years that sex and sexual pleasure were something she was always going to want more of and to really enjoy. She'd had several very hot and lusty sexual relationships but none perhaps as hot in its own way as the one she'd enjoyed with Bill. But, the one thing Monica had always wanted more than anything was sex -- hot lusty fucking both sucking her lover's cock and having him thrust his hard cock inside her pussy and fuck her until they were both consumed in strong and powerfully satisfying orgasms. She'd never been able to convince Bill to fuck her. At one point, Monica had actually wondered if it was because Bill didn't find her sexually desirable or attractive but she'd convinced herself it had to be something with him. Monica would look in the mirror in her apartment and she'd see that she was beautiful, she was very nicely built and she knew she had the large sexy tits that men loved and she knew from her earlier love conquests that she had a very nice wet and tight pussy that Bill would have loved too if he'd only allowed himself to go that far with her in their sexual liaisons.

But, now, finally, Monica not only had what she'd been wanting but she was also going to become a new mother in a matter of four months or so. Her current lover (or maybe one of the other ones who'd fucked her -- she wasn't totally sure) had knocked her up and Monica was thoroughly enjoying the experience of pregnancy and of increasingly showing the baby inside her belly that had been placed there by one of her horny lovers' cum shooting deep inside her hot wet fucking pussy.

Monica felt slightly embarrassed at the fact that she wasn't really sure if her current boyfriend, Stan, was the father of her baby. She was pretty sure it wasn't any of the other men she'd fucked in the last six months but she wasn't 100 percent positive on that. She didn't tell Stan of the other horny men who had slid their cocks inside her pussy and cum in there without her being on birth control. Monica had been prepared to use birth control if she could have ever gotten Bill to agree to fuck her and she'd even had condoms in her purse from the first time she'd gone to his office and tried to seduce him just on the off chance that he might succumb to her seduction and actually want his cock inside her young 21-year old cunt.

As Monica prepared for bed that night, she'd made sure her little friends were available because she was feeling so horny to cum she was pretty sure she was going to need them. Monica had already noticed that even as horny as she usually was, now that she was pregnant, she was far more needy for sex and orgasms than she'd ever been before she got knocked up. Monica had always been pretty comfortable with her physical appearance and she'd always thought pregnant expectant mothers were some of the sexiest women in the world. Now she was one of those and she loved it.

Monica finished her shower and then she went to her bed totally naked and got her little vibrator and dildos out and had them lying there beside her as she settled down onto a group of pillows she'd arranged for her personal comfort while she masturbated and got herself off. Monica settled back and closed her eyes, letting her hands start massaging and caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples as she began to move herself into a very hot and aroused state so she could masturbate and get herself off. As Monica played with her naked tits and her hard nipples, she let one hand start moving down over her lower belly and she loved the feel of her swollenness with her unborn baby inside there. Then, she spread her thighs and let one hand move into her clit and pussy area while the other hand stayed busy on her large D-cup tits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.