Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

Nathan Ken-Gi and I packed our day-packs and moved out on foot to recon the perimeter of CAR. The girls would stay at our camp and be ready to come to our aid with the horses if needed and call in the QRF should things really go bad.

It took us three hours to circle the perimeter of CAR. We did not see anyone moving around and all the gates were open. It seemed like the whole Post was deserted. We all agreed that something was not right and felt we should wait until dark to move into CAR and check things out.

We had missed lunch so we ate MREs and told the girls our plan. They agreed that going in at night would be better and put all three of us to bed as soon as we were done eating. They said they would wake us up to eat dinner just before sunset and then we could gear up and go check out CAR, until then we were to take a nap. The women had spoken and all three of us men knew better than to try and argue.

Right on schedule I was kissed awake by Tia and told dinner was ready. I smiled and asked if it would burn or get messed up if we did not go eat right this minute. Tia giggled as she answered "Nope" and pulled her shirt over her head. Dinner was still delicious even if it was cold. It was strange that we all were late getting to dinner.

Ken-Gi Nathan and I were geared up and ready half an hour after sunset it was still not totally dark but it would be very soon. We moved back to CAR and looked for the best place to gain access without using a gate entrance. Ken-Gi found a culvert that ran under the fence with only a trickle of water flowing through it. We were able to walk hunched over in the culvert and were inside CAR.

We carefully moved from building to building checking for any sign of life and watching for traps or anyone and anything that might do us harm. Two hours after sunset we all stopped turned crouched down and looked toward the same building all at the same time. Three groups of four were very slowly moving toward us using buddy team over watch in pairs and team over watch as well. Whoever they were they knew what they were doing and were very good at it too.

We slowly backed into the shadows and found cover and concealment. A few minutes later the three groups moved right by us and continued toward one of the entrance gates.

Nathan and I were curious as to what they were doing and said so. Ken-Gi was curious as to who they were and what they were doing as he said so. We all laughed and carefully followed them toward the entrance. We were halfway to the entrance gate when they stopped and one put a hand to his ear as if he was listening to something. He suddenly dropped his hand and barked some orders. The entire group turned and began running back toward the middle of CAR. Nathan Ken-Gi and I looked at each other and turned to follow them when we heard several weapons firing some were automatic but it sounded like at least 10 or more weapons firing at the same time.

Tia called on the radio when the shooting started and we explained that it did not involve us but we were following someone and hoped to find out what was going on. The girls were getting the horses ready and had reported the weapons fire to the QRF. I said for them and the QRF to stay ready but not to move yet.

We were moving closer to the firefight and the three groups we were following seemed to be running straight for it. We had turned and were now getting closer to the Northern entrance when the groups slowed down and began to spread out. I saw they were moving into a wedge type formation with the flankers out front and the center pulled back slightly like a V. as they continued forward the fight was suddenly right in front of them. Several others maybe seven or eight were falling back as a force of maybe two dozen others were advancing. As the group falling back met the group we had been following they joined together and suddenly combined fire to completely wipe out the two dozen attackers in a matter of seconds. Ken-Gi tapped both Nathan and my shoulders and pointed to the far left flank.

There were at least ten more of the attackers slipping past the fight and circling behind it. We backed up and kept out of sight to allow us to continue to watch and figure out what was going on without getting involved.

The ten now attacked the group we had followed along with the others that had joined them. The surprise attack was very successful in killing or wounding seven of the twenty. The remaining 13 fought back and when the killing was over there were only four still standing from the group we had followed.

One of the survivors put his hand to his ear and then turned to the other three and spoke something. They checked their gear grabbed stuff from some of their fallen and took off running again. Ken-Gi said he would check the dead and catch up with us and for Nathan and me to follow them.

We had to run for a short time to catch up to the four. I knew we were headed for the eastern entrance and suspected that there was a fight going on or about to begin.

After running for just over seven blocks we caught up to the four as they were now slowly stalking forward with their weapons at the ready. Ken-Gi joined us a moment later and said that the group that had attacked seemed to look like mercenaries but the group we had followed was all military.

Shooting pulled our attention back to the four as they had fired on more of the raiders killing all seven with just fourteen shots. All three of us suddenly dropped and rolled to cover and concealment, we still did not completely understand how we were able to know or sense danger was upon us be we were all glad that we could do it.

The leader of the group we had been following had suddenly turned and looked toward our location almost like he had been told we were there or he sensed our presence. In either case I felt threatened by him now. We slowly backed away staying under cover and concealment the entire time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.