Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

I had just closed my eyes to rack out when I remembered that there were 45 more attackers coming in the way Ken-Gi Nathan and I had entered through the culvert. As I sat up calling Major Smith, Ken-Gi and Nathan were already grabbing their gear.

Mark was up and moving toward me as I was moving toward him. He hollered "What has you so worked up!" I replied, "About 45 more attackers coming in the same way we did."

The three girls stopped dead in their tracks when they heard what I said, Mark stopped and with a serious look and calmly said, "OH SHIT!" quickly grabbing his radio he began to give orders listening to whoever was on the other end. After a two minute conversation he said that there was no way the seven of us could handle 45 attackers.

I stopped and told him it was time for some answers. I continued asking him what he was doing here and who was giving him his orders.

After a short pause and a couple of cuss words, Mark began to explain what his mission was and what was left of the Military. BLUF {bottom line up front} what was left of the military grouped together as one and decided to get rid of all the weapons of mass destruction along with weapons of devastating power such as aircraft bombs, missiles, indirect fire weapons and all nukes. Since there was not any force large enough to justify keeping them. It also eliminated the possibility of someone getting there hands on something and causing a serious accident.

I told him that our forces combined could handle the new attackers; I just wanted his word that my people would be free to choose what to do afterwards. He replied ask me that again if we are still alive when this is over and I will tell you anything you want to hear. We were moving toward the Northeast corner of CAR where the culvert cut under the fence. I knew they would have to come in single file one behind the other do to the size of the culvert. But they had enough time to have just about all of them in by now. I was telling Mark what had been reported to me and he was trying not to be upset; finally he asked how I could forget about 45 bad guys coming to kill me. I laughed and said that right as I got the report all hell broke loose and when the shooting had stopped and the dust cleared he and I were having a rather serious talk. Then we were friends and it was time to relax. I just smothered a laugh and said "shoot me why don't ya" Mark replied "I would if I didn't need you right now" we both laughed as we picked up the pace to catch the other who were getting ahead of us because we were walking too slow as we talked.

Mark suddenly stopped and said "I'll be damned" I asked him 'WHAT?' the others stopped when they heard both of us, Ken-Gi looked like he wanted to cut both our throats because we were being so loud.

Mark was listening to that somebody again and had a shit eating grin on his face. When he started shaking his head side to side in the motion you would make to signal NO I asked him 'WHAT?' again only quite a bit softer. The eye in the sky was reporting that the 45 attackers had only sent a group of about 5 to scout the area first. They might have suspected a trap or were just being very careful.

I call Tia on my radio and asked where she was. Randle answered and said that Tia had reported the situation to him along with my orders to pull back. They had just rendezvous when Zeke called to get a location to switch out with Randle. Since he was here too Randle decided to get eyes on the bad guys himself and reassess the situation.

I just smiled and asked him what his assessment was.

He said that since they could only go single file that if we let them get about 1/3 of them inside before they attacked. Chances were highly likely they could wipe them out completely without any serious casualties. I agreed with him but edited his plan to allow half to enter and once they attacked then we would hit the group on the inside when they were focused on his attack.

Mark had been listening to me but could not hear what Randle had told me. His eye in the sky had just picked up on Randle's group and reported them to him.

We had just reached the last building that would give us cover before the open field to the culverts. It was only about 30 meters but it was open and flat. We could see the last scout climbing back into the culvert. Mark spread his team out to the left and we moved to the right leaving Mark in between. I

It was the longest 15 minutes I had waited in a long time. Then Randle called to say they were moving to enter; Mark was getting the same from his eye in the sky somebody.

We were not going to be very lucky as the attackers came through the culvert they quickly started for the builds we were at seeking cover and concealment just as Ken-Gi Nathan and I had done. Ken-Gi rolled over me literally so he was between me and Mark. I don't know who was more shocked Mark or me. Ken-Gi quietly said to let him eliminate the attackers as they approached and not to start shooting unless the attackers did first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.