Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

Mark was relieved to hear how we felt and asked what our group would do now.

I looked at Tia and Randle, then turned to the rest of our group and called them together. Most had heard Mark's question but some had not, so I repeated the question for everyone and waited while they pondered on it. Then I said we all had to make a decision about what we wanted to do now.

It was almost 0300 and the sun would be coming up in just about three hours. I told everyone to get some sleep and we would discuss it more at breakfast.

Tia Erika and O'Kei pulled me into a bedroom with both twin beds pushed together. We striped off our clothes and climbed into bed. Tia was on her back Erika moved to straddle her face as I began to suck and lick on Tia's clit. O'Kei had somehow managed to move into position to deep throat my cock and I could finger her sex at the same time. We switched position and before we knew it the sun was coming up.

I was not tired but I knew that before the day was out I would be sucking big time. It was what we didn't know that was going to be a heart breaking experience.

Ken-Gi Sue and Kammie were in the bedroom across from ours. There was a shared shower room down the hall and all five girls took dibs on going first. When Ken-Gi and I offered to help we were told NO.

So we both did what any guy would do — went looking for coffee.

I had just picked up the pot to pour a second cup when I got that strange feeling and turned toward the window at the same time Ken-Gi suddenly moved toward the door leading outside the building.

The figure in black coming through the window did not fair well when I hit him in the face with the hot coffee and followed that by breaking the glass pot over his head and slashing his throat with the broken glass stuck to the handle. I pulled his pistol out of the tactical thigh holster he was wearing before he fell to the floor and shot the next two guys coming through the other windows. The three bullets that hit me were not fatal but did put me out of play. One to my right deltoid dislocating the shoulder and ripping open a big wound; the second left a four inch crease across the top of my head and cracked my skull in three places — across my forehead, right parietal area, and top of my skull. The third bullet hit my right scapula and ricocheted away leaving an ugly wound.

Ken-Gi just about took the guys head off as he came through the door the next four ended up in a hand to hand fight to the death that ended with Ken-Gi on one knee. He had serious cuts to both forearms across his outer left abdomen back of his left calf and to stab wounds to his left thigh. Ken-Gi was very successful in knocking away their firearms as they entered the building but they all had short swords that they used to cause all the damage.

Mark was shot twice in the right side of his chest but other than a collapsed lung he would be ok. For whatever kinky reason Rosa was only wearing her body armor when she was shot twice and it knocked her out. Bobbie Jo and Charlynn were able to pickup pistols and kill one of the attackers running the other off.

Nathan was able to warn Roberta Amanda Randle Karen Zeke and Pam since they were all on the top floor. No attackers made it to them alive.

Tia Erika O'Kei Sue and Kammie were just coming out of the showers when this attack started. Two attackers grabbed O'Kei and two grabbed Tia Erika jumped on one of the attackers on O'Kei making him let go of her. O'Kei ripped out the throat of the remaining attacker and turned on the one Erika had jumped on. A fifth attacker kicked Kammie and she went tumbling back into the shower and was knocked out. The attacker Erika jumped on pulled his short sword from his waist stabbing it upward into Erika's belly and pulled her off him driving the blade into her chest and heart killing her instantly. O'Kei shattered his neck with a massive punch to the base of his skull killing him but not before he killed Erika. The fifth attacker swept her feet and was kicked in the face as she went down. Randle Nathan and Zeke came rolling down the stairs shooting anything that was not friendly repeatedly the rest of the girls were coming down the stairs very carefully ready to blast anything that was left. The two attackers that had Tia pulled her with them out the window and the fifth attacker was blown out the window by everyone. He looked like a tomato that had been stepped on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.