Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

A month later General Styles called us all to the briefing room and asked if we were up for a new mission?

Sonny's collarbone is still healing he has to be careful lifting things and not rough house with anyone. O'Kei, Randle, Ken-Gi, Nathan, and I have nice scars from our wounds but for the most part we are back to what could be called healthy. Zeke only lost the last digit of his ring finger, but both his pink and ring finger are sort of stuck in a semi-closed grip. He cannot extend or flex either finger, which affects his grip sometimes but he still has them. Tia's back and groin area has healed from the whipping. The wounds from the rods through her arms and legs are still healing; they were left open to allow them to heal from the inside out. She has lost some strength but should get it back once she is totally healed and can begin to exercise, for now she is just doing physical therapy. The psychological wounds are a different story; she seems scared and submissive most of the time. She is constantly at my side, only feeling safe if she is within a step or two of me. It does not bother me to have her this close all of the time. I enjoy that she is only able to sleep if she can reach out and touch me.

Linda Styles had CSM Kenny Russell and MAJ Wade Olsen with her as she began the briefing.

The plan was to attempt to contact as many survivors as possible covering as much of America as possible. This would aid in reestablishing the government and begin to put the country back together.

It was proposed that a team made up of military and our group joins together. We would work our way outward looking for and contacting any survivors. We would have a mixture of helicopters supporting a ground convoy which would provide supplies, equipment and a base of operation throughout the search. She ended the briefing and said we would have and early lunch, our group gathered together to discuss the possibilities.

Ken-Gi spoke first saying, 'I for one feel that this mission will give me something productive to do that will be a way to help rebuild what has been lost.' Sue Ann and Kammie smiling the whole time just nodded in agreement with Ken-Gi.

Nathan continued, 'I don't care what I'm doing as long as you all are with me watching my back.' Amanda and Roberta both hugged him telling him they would be watching more than his back. Everyone laughed at their comment.

Randle broke the sudden silence that followed by saying, 'He and the other AFA cadets had been offered commissions and made the quotation gesture as he said, "Straight to Captain" adding, I think they are trying to bribe us into the military.' Karen and Zeke both said they would do whatever Randle did.

Nathan said he didn't think he would accept the offer because as it stood right now he could do the same job without the commission and have the freedom to walk away from anything he did not agree with. Everyone nodded their agreement to that smart way of thinking.

When everyone looked at me I shook my head and said, "This does seem to be a step in the right direction, dangerous or even deadly. But I must admit I too need to be doing something instead of just sitting around letting time pass."

Everyone was shocked when Tia said, "I don't think I am ready to go on such a serious and dangerous mission, but I would die if you left me behind." She began to cry. O'Kei quickly hugged her and said that she goes were we go pointing between her and me.

We were all agreed to accept the mission provided we were allowed to stay together and not forced into the military. Not that we were opposed to the military; we just didn't want to be forced to join.

When we returned to the briefing room and gave our answer, everyone seemed pleased. So began the planning part of the briefing. CSM Russell began by explaining the equipment we had for the convoy would consist of two M1151 armored Hummers, one MRAMP as the Command Center, one RV which would be a mobile ER, six Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck or HEMTT pulling flatbed trailers and a mobile kitchen trailer or MKT; three 5000 gallon tanker trucks; two carrying JP8 fuel and one carrying water. One Chinook, two Blackhawk, two Apache, and three Kiowa helicopters would be our air support. When he was finished he turned to General Styles and said, "General".

General Styles stood and said, "The commander of this mission will be COL Mark Smith she turned to Mark nodded her head and sat down. Mark stood and began to explain personnel assignments and duty roles along with the equipment that they would be using and responsible for.

Mark's briefing:

Good afternoon, I am Major Mark Smith. Everyone began to laugh and suddenly Mark turned and looked at Linda. She stood again and laughing walked over to him as CSM Russell joined them. A pair of eagles were quickly switched with his gold oak leafs on his chest and hat. After a few quick hand shakes Mark continued, I am a Special Operations Officer with over 8 years of experience. I will be the Commanding Officer or Team Leader. The MRAMP will be my vehicle and mobile command center. Working with me as my Senior Enlisted is Master Sergeant; to which CSM Russell stood and shook his head 'NO' at Mark making a motion upward with his thumb; First Sergeant? This time using both thumbs in the upward motion, Mark said CSM to which CSM Russell looked at me. I was shaking my head 'NO' until I saw CSM Russell lip the word 'ACTING' to both Mark and me. Mark looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and nodded 'YES' to both of them. Mark repeated, Acting CSM Neal Bold. Tia and O'Kei both giggled at the whole scene then hugged me saying congratulations. The others either gave thumbs up, nod, or clapped. Neal you will be in an M1151 as the trail vehicle making sure everyone gets where they are suppose to when they are suppose to how they are suppose to. Tia and O'Kei will most likely be riding with you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.