Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

What had I gotten myself into?

I now had two young women sharing a tent with me; both having been sexually assaulted, we each climbed into our sleeping bags; quickly and quietly we all drifted off to sleep. I opened my eyes and could see the sun was shining in through the vent screening running around the side of the tent; I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 6:25. I slid out of my sleeping bag and moved out of the tent.

After starting a fire and setting up the coffee pot, I took care of the morning necessities. I was shocked when I finished buttoning up my pants and saw both girls waiting for me to finish. They just giggled and asked if I was going to watch them pee? They broke out into belly breaking laughter when I stuttered and sputtered my way back to the fire to check on the coffee. This was getting crazy! A guy couldn't even pee in peace.

After I thought about it I joined them in laughing. Tia and Erika quietly sat down across from me. Both kept looking up at me and quickly looked down at the fire once they made eye contact with me. I knew they had questions but couldn't find the words or maybe the courage to ask them. I broke the tension by asking what they wanted to talk about.

They both began at the same time almost word for word saying, "Can we stay with you --???" then looking at each other said, "you go" and "ok" revenge is sweet cuz it was my turn to belly laugh!

Both girls grunted, had their arms crossed and an upset look on their face. It was more than I could handle and caused me to laugh even harder. The coffee was ready, once I regained control I offered some to each of the girls and served myself.

Then I began the conversation by asking the girls what they expected; what they wanted from me; what I could expect from each of them; what we all would do next. I asked Tia to speak first since we had been together longer.

Tia had a thoughtful look as she prepared to answer each question: "I expect you to teach us everything we need to know in order to survive; I want you to respect and protect us; you can expect me to follow and obey you in all things!" She looked at Erika and shrugged her shoulders.

Erika smiled and said, "I agree with all she said!"

What could I do about that? Other than to accept their offer and get on with our survival; I smiled and said, "Agreed now lets eat breakfast."

The girls cooked a simple breakfast of spam and grits. I packed up camp as they cooked. After we finished eating we cleaned up our plates, packed them and loaded up to start walking again.

Erika asked what the first thing I was going to teach them. I smiled and began teaching; I asked if they had reloaded their weapons? Then continued, first lesson they needed to learn was always check your weapons after a fight, before sleeping, and as soon as you wake up. Keep them clean, close and always ready.

If you have to pull your weapon use it; don't debate or think about whether or not to shoot — just shoot and shoot to kill — ALWAYS SHOOT TO KILL or you might get yourself or someone you care about killed. Both girls had stopped walking and just stood there with their mouth open in shock.

Quickly Erika checked her rifle and started to reload it; Tia pulled her pistol changed magazines and started reloading the one she took out of her pistol. I smiled and watched as they stared at me with a look of embarrassment and anger at themselves for not realizing it on their own. Once done we started walking again. That evening we made camp at a fork where two ridgelines met. I started them on basic combative training; breaking holds, simple throws, and defensive positions.

Climbing into the tent I found the girls striped down to bra and panty. They both were kneeling on their sleeping bags; I stopped and asked what was going on. Tia spoke explaining that they felt that I had treated them with respect and never required anything from either of them. They were giving me my choice of either or both for my sexual pleasure from now on until such time as I no longer wished to have use of them. Both girls had their eyes lowered and had their head tilted slightly forward.

I thought for a moment; I did not want to offend or belittle the girls on their offer. I must admit that I found both of them lovely and did lust after them both. I knew both girls had been raped, abused and mistreated, I did not want to press the issue until they were ready; it seemed they were ready.

I spoke, you are both beautiful and I am truly honored at your offer, I paused before giving my answer. I accept both of you; with the understanding that you both are submitting yourselves completely to me. I smiled and waited for them to consider my implication and give a response.

Tia and Erika both spoke at the same time as they bent forward until their head was on the ground arms extended palms up straight in front of them; saying "I am yours to command"

I was stunned and it took me several minutes to regain my composure. It seemed they had anticipated my wants and readily agreed. I slowly spoke my acceptance of their offer and began to undress. When I was naked I told both of them to undress and join the three sleeping bags together. We took our time exploring each others bodies and giving great pleasure to each other. I required the girls to pleasure each other as I felt we all must be comfortable with each other and it was my fantasy anyhow.

Since we were up most of the night we slept in the next morning. It was almost 11:00 when we all finally climbed out of the giant sleeping bag. Together we did the morning pee, quick body wash, brushed our teeth and dressed for the day. Erika made lunch while Tia and I packed up camp. After we finished eating we put on our backpacks, adjusted our weapons and started along the eastern ridge.

Three hours later we all were shocked to hear the sound of a vehicle driving up the valley. Since the death of most people a vehicle sound could be heard a great distance away and always drew the attention of bad people looking for easy prey. Unless you had enough people to travel in large groups or several vehicles, you did not want to travel in a vehicle. If you could find some horses or maybe mules you could ride and use them as pack animals. But maintaining them is difficult and if you are not knowledgeable in riding you could be hurt or killed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.