Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

I moved to the cabin door and called for the woman inside.

Roberta Wynn a 57 year old lady answered back. She asked if it was safe to come out. And followed that question with one about where her husband was. A 5'5" tall woman with short brownish-grey hair and grey-blue eyes walked out she had a revolver holstered on her hip and was holding a shotgun. She had the appearance of a woman who could take care of herself, but at the same time she looked worried.

Two more beautiful women walked out behind her. She introduced her daughter-in-law Amanda Wynn and her grand daughter Kammie Wynn. Amanda was married to her son Karl who was out with her husband Steve. Steve owned the land and cabin where they ran an outfitting business. Amanda had a Glock in a shoulder holster and a bolt action rifle slung over her back. Kammie had a revolver on her hip and was holding a single shot shotgun that had a rifle barrel on top of it in an over/under style. There were shotgun shells in the shoulder strap hanging from the gun.

Amanda wanted to go looking for the men. She explained that they had been hunting that morning and shot a couple of deer. They had just left after dropping the first deer at the cabin when a bear made his entrance and claimed the deer. The women were skinning the deer and only had pistols, so they made a break for the cabin and their rifles which were inside. The bear started eating the deer and finally moved off dragging the deer away.

The women waited about 30 minutes before coming out to look for the men and that is when the bear came back. This time they had their rifles but only got off one shot each before retreating back into the cabin. None of the shots were fatal and only seemed to make the bear mad. The bear was trying to get into the cabin when the men returned and the bear charged them before they realized the bear was there. Neither of the men had his rifle out in fact they both had them slung across their backs as they were dragging the second deer.

The men dropped the deer and ran. The bear took the second deer and left. Again the women waited about 30 minutes before coming out to look for the men. They had forgotten their rifles again in their rush to look for the men and that is when the bear came back. This time they ran for the cabin and the bear charged behind them. It was hell bent on getting in this time so they tried to call for help on the radio, unsure if there was anyone that could hear them. The bear had circled the cabin several times trying to get in. They were unable to get a shot while it was moving around the cabin. The bear stopped at the front door and began to tear it apart; the door looked like it would break at any moment. That is when we showed up.

There were several shots from the trees where Ken-Gi and Nathan had gone. We all had our weapons at the ready as Ken-Gi and Nathan came in from the trees with the weapons from the men. They had been killed by a pair of bears. That got everyone's attention. Nathan said that it looked like the men tried to track the first bear unaware of there being two. The first bear circled until it had the men caught between both bears. Nathan said that it looked like the men never had a chance and it was over quickly. Even with that Roberta, Amanda and Kammie broke down crying.

I asked the ladies if they wanted to join our group. They talked for a few minutes and then said that they really did not have a choice. Tia and Erika asked to speak with the women as they got their stuff together. Ken-Gi, Nathan and I took a quick look around. When we got back to the jeep Nathan asked me what tribe I was from. I looked at him and asked why he thought that. He laughed and said that I moved like his grandfather. I said that I was half Blackfoot from my father and half Mexican from my mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.